10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10doors dreams

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

10doors dreams Empty
PostSubject: 10doors dreams   10doors dreams EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:53 am

Ok, maybe this is going to sound weird, but... recently i've done 2 dreams about 10 doors!!! Shocked
(I just hope to don't be the only one... Embarassed ... it would be embarassing... Embarassed )
however, ehm... if you're interested to know them... here's they are:
1) I've dreamed this one after Cindy and I have talked about the possible future of our triangle story and about a hoped happy ending: it hadn't really a story, but... there were Meg, Cindy, John, their daughter (something like 2 or 3 years old) and another man (i think SInbad or the prince Charming from Cinderella, i don't remember very well Razz) And, just, they were all together in a big house in the countryside, Meg was with John and Cindy had another man (yeah, or the prince Charming... or she was back with Sinbad Shocked weird, i know... Razz) but she was still very 'close' with John Evil or Very Mad
...i'm actually thinking to realize a video about it, like a 'what if'... Rolling Eyes
2) that was really sadder, because i've dreamed that, after the dinner with Cindy, John came back to the room, but he realized that he was in love with Cindy and not with Meg, and Meg was sad and he let her die... Sad Sad Sad

ehm... ok, now i'm curious, have you ever had a 10doors dream? Razz
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

10doors dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10doors dreams   10doors dreams EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:16 am

We've had several 10 doors dreams XD I had one where I was Meg O.o

Oh wow D: He better not leave you to die. ANd I don't want to end up with charming and John will kill Sinbad... or the other way around.... XD
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

10doors dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10doors dreams   10doors dreams EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:43 am

I've 10 doors dream too, don't worrie xD
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

10doors dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10doors dreams   10doors dreams EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:44 am

I had one! I posted it in here already but it had Kida in it taking a shower lol idk then a 10 doors show and the villain saying where is my fruitcake

Last edited by Wendy on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

10doors dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10doors dreams   10doors dreams EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:09 am

I had a 10 Doors Dream last night! It only consisted of me, Kida, and Jasmine. I helped Kida and Jasmine escape on a plane! I don't know where we got a plane or why I didn't leave with them, but yay for me helping to free Kida and Jas. XD
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

10doors dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10doors dreams   10doors dreams EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:55 am

i'm glad to know that i'm not the only one! X3

@Cinderella: you were Meg in once? Wow!!! I'm sorry for you, it hadn't to be a sweet dream XD
and, yeah, i think so that John would surely kill Sinbad in a similar situation v.v
but, since i really wanna do a short video for this (idk why, i feel just inspired to realize it XP), if you want somebody else next to Cindy i'll use another one Razz
(just to realize an almost fake happy ending that we really probably won't have Razz)

@Wendy: oh! XD It sounds strange XP

@Aladdin: oh lol! It seems a cool dream!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

10doors dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10doors dreams   10doors dreams EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:56 pm

@Meg It was where I(Meg) was with a group of the characters, (I know Sinbad was in it, Dimitri, and I think Aladdin) and we were all running towards the exist. I made it out, but no one was behind me, but I could hear them coming still (boy, Meg's a fast runner O.o) So, I kept the door open, trying to usher them out faster before Villain shows up.

Hmm... I don't know... What guy is left that hasn't been claimed but is still cute?? Hmm... John Rolfe could work :3 XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

10doors dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10doors dreams   10doors dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

10doors dreams
Page 1 of 1