10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watching The Game

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

Watching The Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:27 am

[OOC: Hey Cindy, can I have your msn? ó.ò]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:34 am

"Good" she replied, turning to lay again on the bed.
"And so now you came for me?" she couldn't help herself to ask with a touch of acidity involuntary.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:02 am

{OOC: I don't have msn ;-; I have skype though... give me your skype and I'll add you.}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:09 pm

[OOC: I'm ylvise on skype ^^]

"I was wondering if you wanted to watch the rest of the game," he said with a sly smile reaching out his hand as if to help her up of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:10 am

{OOC: I've sent you a request :3}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:40 am

"No" she replied flat without move, then, with a sly smile, she took his hand "But i'll keep you company, if for you is the same"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:44 pm

{OOC: @Villain I'm just wondering, is Cindy ever going to get the necklace back? XD It's been haunting me on occasion that it's still in room 9 o.o lol}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:47 pm

[OOC: Dw Cindy, you'll get it back xD]

"Mehh," he said as if he didn't really care and shrugged.
"Do what you want."
He turned around and walked towards the monitor room again where he quickly gave his, possibly, last order.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:47 pm

{OOC: Kay X3 I'm so weird to remember stuff like that XP lol}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:36 pm

She felt hurted by his words, but took even this shot: faked a new smile and followed him, after all it wasn't like she had something better to do, and she was used to this, she spent her entire life with people that considered her like an ornament or, at most, a cute animal. Why had it to be different with him? He was her kidnapper, wasn't he? It could be even worse...

ooc: you really like hurt her, don't you? >.>
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:08 pm

[OOC: She's bringing this on herself v.v He gets pissed off by her attitude v.v]
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:31 pm

ooc: It's not her fault!
He called her 'nothing interesting', she's just trying to be however sweet as always, since she's used to be just the whore and nothing more (and ten years of this life can't be erased in some months so simply v.v), and however he was neither interested to know why she acted in that way v.v
... and however he could be happy, since Meg is starting to be jealous >.>
it means that she's starting, at least, to like him... >.>
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:17 am

[OOC: Oh, he is happy about that xD It's just the mask that pisses him off xD BTW, if you want to know what the "possibly last order" is you can check the basement Wink]
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:51 am

ooc: i've seen it Wink and... well, maybe he can try to talk, even to be angry about that, i think that this could be a solution, but silence... silence never help Razz
and... i think that now is your turn Wink
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:50 am

After letting the prisoners go he turned to Meg before pulling her closer, holding her tight against his chest.
"So... what do you want to do now Princess?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:54 am

Meg smiled to him when he pulled her closer, but when he called her 'princess' the smile froze a bit "Choose you" she replied shrugging, and, even if she was still smiling, she avoided his glance.
*Because this is her name, right Meg? And this hurts, doesn't it?*
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:55 am

{OOC: I've told him I didn't really want to be called that either XP But, ouch, poor Meg D:}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:02 am

"Don't tell me you're still mad at me are you?" he asked with a laugh, still holding her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:08 am

"I'm not mad" she replied with a small laugh
*Only hurted*
whispered the usual voice in her mind: she bit her lips, she didn't want to make him upset, was just harder then usual for her forget everything and act like always
*He's making you weaker...*
made her realize her consciousness
"So... what do you wanna do?" asked then, still smiling and trying to be natural as always

ooc: I know right? D: Meg doesn't like it because it isn't really rappresentative, but, expecially, this is 'her' nickname! XP
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:12 am

"You're not mad huh?" he said sarcastically and laughed, before he picked up her body language. He held her face in his hand and forced her to look at him.
"Then what is it baby?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:21 am

She bit her lips strongly, blushing a bit still avoiding his glance, but when he forced her to look at him, in his eyes, she held her breath for a bit, while her heart skipped a beat.
*How can you have this power on me?*
asked to herself, without wanting to know the answer.
She opened her mouth, like to reply, but then she smiled, unconfortable.
"It's nothing, really... so, what do you wanna do now?"
but without her mask, was evident that she was just afraid to talk: not afraid of him. Just afraid to be hurted more...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:23 am

"Please tell me..." he said in a soft, caring voice, almost pleading.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:30 am

Without realizing it, she squeezed tightly the hand that was on his shoulder: she was so tense...
Looking elsewhere again, she swallowed, and then, in a low voice, she replied
"I... i just... don't like... be classifies as... 'nothing interesting'..."
she replied with the only thing she was sure of.
She breathed, then, trying to look in his eyes, without results, and trying to smile like she was amused, she continued
"Sorry, it's... it's stupid... I... don't worry, ok... like i didn't talk..."
almost she wanted prevent his laugh, his amusement...
almost she wanted just try to protect herself
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:35 am

"When did I ever...?" he started to ask before he realized this was what he had told Cinderella when she asked what he was doing.
"Meg... what was I supposed to say? Torturing people from the monitor room with a girl on my lap? You know you're important to me... for Christ sake Meg, I love you!" he almost screamed at the end of the sentence, although not in anger. He just wanted her to understand how special she really was.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:49 am

She listened to him, without can look in his eyes
"I... i know, sorry... you're right..."
yes, it was true: what was he supposed to say? But... so, why was she feeling in that way?
*maybe it's because of 'her'... because he was talking to her... because he can love you but he didn't tell her about you...*
she tried to avoid her consciousness's voice, continuing
"it's... it's ok, really... it's just... i don't know, maybe i'm just... moody, today..."
she replied trying again to smile
"So, was she your girlfriend?"
she asked instinctively
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:50 am

"I suppose she still is," he said with a sly smile. "Or at least she thinks she is."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:54 am

when he replied she opened wide her eyes for a moment
*Why are you surprised, Meg?*
asked her mind's voice with nastily, while she felt a thick in the chest.
"Is she?" asked at last, trying again to smile
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:57 am

"No, she's not," he had to laugh.
"But that doesn't mean I can't have fun playing with her," he said while he winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:04 am

She breathed with a smile as soon as he replied
*Why are you so relived, Meg?*
asked again nastily her consciousness
"Well... maybe now you can have fun with me..." she replied, smiling sly and moving closer to him
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:32 am

He laughed now. He couldn't believe how obvious the jealousy and shyness was on her face.
"Jealous?" he asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:36 am

At his question she opened wide her eyes, surprised
"No"
she replied even too fast, looking elsewhere, trying to hide her redness
*Are you jealous, Meg?*
repeated her mind's voice, teasingly
*Yes, i am...*
felt herself reply in her mind: she swallowed. It was true. How was it possible that it was true?
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:40 am

"Yush you are," he said in a baby voice before laughing.
"Why is it so hard for you to admit that you love me too?" he bent down and stared at her seductively.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:49 am

she bit her lips stronger, looking down, when he bent down meeting her glance, she opened her mouth while she was feeling butterflies in her stomach
"I... I think that i'm... starting... to... to like you..." she replied turning away her glance, evidently tense, blushing more and more, realizing that was true while she was saying it.
It was more that everything she ever felt or said to anyone.
*and maybe for him is neither enough...*
she thought sadly
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:51 am

He smiled, gently, honestly.
"That's my girl," he said gently before kissing her forehead and hugging her tight.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:01 am

She hugged him back, hiding her face in his hollow between neck and shoulder
"You're making me softer..."
she whispered, and sounded almost like a childish accusation
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:02 am

"That's what love does," he said teasingly and laughed, holding her even tighter than before.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:08 am

she sighed, without move, just hugging him tight. Then after a few seconds, still red in face, she raised her head and, looking shyly at him, approached his lips with her own lips to kiss him
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:10 am

As her lips approached his, he kissed her passionately, lifting her off the ground and into his arms still kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:13 am

she kissed him back, with the same passion, repressing a surprised exclamation when he raised her from the ground and hugging his shoulder even tighter
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:28 am

He carried her in his arms back into the bedroom and gently laid her down on the bed before kissing her forehead. He stood up, slowly starting to unbutton his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:31 am

When he put her on the bed and leaved her to unbutton his shirt, she looked at him with a smile before rasing up, approaching him, and moving away his hands with her own hands, to finish the work tha he started, while she moved to kiss him again
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:44 am

He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her back. The atmosphere was too perfect, the whole scene too romantic. He couldn't help himself but to say:
"Let me love you Megara..."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:48 am

She kissed him, biting softly his lips and finishing to unbotton his shirt and slowly, caressing his chest and his belly, she passed to his pants, while she whispered in a barely udible way "Do it..."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:51 am

He laid himself on top of her, slowly, caressing every inch of her body. His fingers trailed the edge of her dress before pulling it up, and eventually, all the way off.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:55 am

She enjoyed every caress, facilitating his movements when he pulled away her dress, turning to hug him again as soon as her dress was removed, remaining only with the underwear
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:59 am

He slid his hands under her bra and felt her breasts.
"I will never hurt you Meg... I can make you happy..." he said in almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:07 am

She moaned a bit under his hands on her breast, closing her eyes, when he talked again she opened again her eyes: looked at him with a glance full of uncertainty and sadness, it was evident that she didn't trust him, then, with a smile, she approached him again to kiss him, whispering "you can do it now..."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:40 am

He stood up on the edge of the bed doing absolutely nothing except from looking at her. Looking at her almost naked body and her blushing cheeks and her glittering eyes.
"You're so beautiful..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:49 am

She heard so many times this phrase, from so many men, and she felt absolutely nothing: why this time had to be different? But, strangely, it was...
She was looking back at him, still red on her cheeks, without moving. She swallowed, even this: how many times she had been looked naked by a man? Too many. So why now she was feeling tense, and... strange? Why was she impatient to feel his touch on her skin? Why did she want him so much?She smiled, a shy smile, then she stood up too and approached him, kissed him softly on his lips and with her hands went again to his pants: with a hand started to unbotton them, while with the other one caressed in in the middle of his legs
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:23 am

"You don't have to sleep with me if you don't want to," he said. His lips were smiling, but his voice was dead serious. He didn't want to force her to do anything. Maybe she was just a whore to everyone else, but not to him... he didn't want to treat her like one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching The Game   Watching The Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching The Game
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next