10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:10 am

She let out an empty chuckle. "Yeah... I... I was tortured all right..." She said, before wiping away a tear that was suddenly there.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:16 am

'Ohh...' he sighed 'hey I think its raining outside... or maybe its just cold, its kinda chilly in my room' he said to change the mood
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/nilay_361/port-folio
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:19 am

She shivered. "Now that you mention it... I'm feeling cold too..." She said, before getting up and grabbing some blankets on the bed. She wrapped herself up as she sat back down at the wall.

"Maybe dear old Villain decided to turn on the air conditioner..."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:22 am

'Don't you think that would cost him a bit more money?' Phoebus chuckled 'Or maybe he switched the wrong button to air conditioner instead of central heating' he laughed to himself, descent conversation was far from his hand, but talking to this woman behind the wall isnt so bad.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:23 am

[ooc: brb for a while X'D]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:24 am

She laughed. "I get the feeling that he's rich... And it's actually summertime out there... But that is a way for him to torture us more." She said, still laughing slightly.

{OOC: Kay, ttyl!}
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:30 am

[ooc: imma back ooohhhh imma back bounce hyper v.v]

'Summertime huh? I miss the fresh air' he sighed and looked down. Wish I was out with Villain, having a cup of tea' he laughed while he imagined the outside world.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:35 am

{OOC: Awesome! Hyper, eh? XD lol It's late where you're at, isn't it??}

She laughed, picturing Phoebus and John drinking tea. "That's an interesting image." She said, before she sighed. "I just want to go home and forget this whole thing ever happened... It's too stressful... And that's not good..." She said, snuggling deeper into her blankets. "Not good at all..." She said, rubbing her stomach under the blankets.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:39 am

'Well it's not good at all to be honest, not for anyone, but you do sound a bit different, are you sure okay..? I mean you can't be great in this hell hole' he smirked but he was kinda worried for her, after all she sounds a bit broken.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:45 am

She smirked a little, but it was a sad smirk. "I'm fine... I think I'm sick, is all... I've been throwing up and everything, so... But there's someone in here that's pregnant and she needs more help then I do..." She said, remembering Esmeralda and how she was coughing up blood. "But the stupid jerk won't help her.... He knows she needs medical attention, he can't let the baby die... not because he feels that the parents had made mistakes..." She said, her voice cracking. She wiped away at the tears that fell.

God, she felt so pathetic... She couldn't do anything but die in this retched hellhole...

She glared at the camera. I hope you're enjoying yourself, John... She thought, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:50 am

'He is keeping pregnant girl's here too!' he replied outrageously 'If he thinks we are so horrible, what the hell does that make him?! a big fucking asshole!' he started shouting at the camera 'If only I had him in my hands without any weapons' he whispered to himself but loud enough so Cind can hear him.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:58 am

She gave an empty laugh as she cried. "Yeah... I don't know what he's thinking... Why can't he just let them go?" She said, wiping more tears away.

Her heart gave a painful shudder at the thought of John being killed. She gave another empty, tearful laugh, before dropping her head onto her knees.

God... why do I love him?

"I hate you, John..." She said, below a whisper, to where neither Phoebus or the camera could hear her. She let out a sob as she hugged her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 am

'Well... we just have to be a piece in his game and get on with it' he sighed in a helpless way.

[ooc: im tired now ._. so night! XD]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 am

"Mm-hmm..." She responded inbetween her sobs.

{OOC: Kay, goodnight! Smile lol}
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:10 pm

[ooc: errr feel awkward to start a convo after sleep xD]

'So... how was your life..? before you got here?' he asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:33 am

{OOC: Sorry for not being up sooner. I slept in late today >.>}

She calmed her crying down and sighed. "The past eleven years before I got here? Horrid... but the first nine years of my life were were wonderful... It all ended when my father died though... Forced into an arrange marriage with a guy I didn't love and he didn't love me... Who is also here and has been apparently cheating on me. I broke of the marriage at the dinner party even before I actually knew that he was cheating on me. I had my suspensions, of course... But if I could... I could go back to that life... then that would mean I wasn't here and I could be with my best friend again..." She said, sadly.

"What about you?" What was your life like?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:05 am

[ooc: TEHEE its okayy XD]

'Ohh I see, everybody loves their childhood huh?' Phoebus smiled at himself but the horror he faced in unspeakable

'Childhood my ass, you were fucked with capital F man' he whispered to himself in cold voice.

'Oh look who is back' Phoebus smiled since he could do nothing more.

'Hell I'm back, I heard her voice, is she coming to you? Can I have her?' he said to himself with evil smile on his face.

'Nope' he replied calmly.

'Nope? Why are you torturing me? I need pussy' he mumbled angrily.

'What you need is help and love, unfortunately there is noone to do that' He replied again calmly.

'Yeah yeah whatever, call me when you find some pussy' his voice faded out

'Call you...? how can I...? what did you mean..?' he was curious but also disappointed for not getting any reply.

'Oh Yeah my life wasn't nice so lets not talk about' he laughed to make Cindy un-suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:57 am

She stared at the wall for the moment, unsure of what to make of the muttering, when Phoebus laughed, whiling saying his life was not so nice, making her forget the muttering for the moment.

"I'm sorry..." She said. "I guess everyone here has had something bad or horrible happen in their lives..." She said, leaning her head against the wall.

What about your life, John?... She thought, before shaking her head. Stop it... you stupid heart... She scolded herself before sighing.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:43 am

'Yeah bad or good, I was a rapist as you read the notebook so yeah' he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:08 am

Her eyes widened. "It only said your sin was lust... I didn't know you were a rapist..."

I'm conversing with a rapist... Well... John did mention there were rapist here... She thought, leaning her head back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:38 am

'Lust... yeah I don't have any lust for money, well I personally don't have lust for anything. But yeah I raped...' he sighed not knowing how to explain.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:55 am

"Hmm..." She was secretly glad there was a wall between them.

I don't want you to die, now do I? She thought, looking at her stomach and rubbing it.

"I guess we all have our problems... Out of curiosity, why did you turn to raping?" What am I? A therapist? She thought, shaking her head and wondering why she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:05 am

'I don't know...' he said loudly then walked away from the wall.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:11 am

She blinked as she turned to the wall. "Phoebus??" She called.

No answer.

I guess he doesn't want to talk anymore... Oops... She thought, before sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]   Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Screams [ TTW w/ Room 2 ]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2