10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind

Go down 
+7
xLilo
Ariel
Odette
Anastasia
Thrax*
Snow White
Villain
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind Empty
PostSubject: The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind   The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:48 am

Odette woke up faster than Ariel, as she hadn't gotten as much sleeping gass. She was pinned to the wall by short chains on her wrists and ankles, while Ariel was lying on the hard floor, still knocked out.
In between Odette and Ariel lied a single, sharp knife on a tiny table, all ready for Ariel once she woke up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind   The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:11 am

[Ooc, oh snap Ariel is gonna go crazy *hugs Odette*]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind   The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:52 pm

[OOC: AW SHIT! poor odette!]
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind   The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:56 pm

(OOC: Oh no!! I feel bad for Odette, yet Ariel is my red headed twin! What to think, I don't know!)
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind   The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:56 am

For a second, Odette thought that because of what she had said, Sinbad had done something to make her blackout and that he was still holding her up against the wall. But as her vision cleared she saw that Sinbad wasn't even in the room and she was instead being held up against the wall by chains.

'What the ..' she mumbled before jumping slightly when she heard a noise coming from further across the room. Her eyes widened in horror as soon as she saw the knife .. and Ariel ..

She started to panic, trying to pull her hands free as her mind raced with thoughts of what was about to happen to her.

'Come on ..' she whispered so as not to wake Ariel as she struggled against the chains until her skin was raw.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind   The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:45 am

Ariel's back arched as she woke up. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. Her eyes were red, red like blood. She turned around and saw Odette chained up. "Well well well. Look what we have here then" she giggled. She got up and walked over to Odette. "A slut who isn't free anymore." She said as she spat in Odette's face. Ariel stepped back and knocked the knife with her foot. She bent down and picked it up. "I'm going to guess I have to kill those that little swine in your stomach".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind   The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:31 am

As soon as she saw Ariel start to move, she stopped struggling and tried to look calm.

Odette stayed silent as she spoke, unsure if it was a good time to start speaking her mind again, especially now that there was no longer a wall between them. She turned her head and closed her eyes as she felt Ariel's spit land on her cheek.

'Kill ..' she said quietly, opening her eyes and quickly turning back to Ariel when she realised what she meant.

'Don't you dare!' she shouted and as Ariel picked up the knife she started struggling against the chains again, 'if you do you're just as bad as the villain! Playing into his games like this .. aren't you better than that?!'
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind   The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:40 am

Ariel looked at her, her eye whites beaming red. "I guess I am like Villain. You know I have to do it Odette" she said stroking the knife with her finger. "I don't care how much I hurt you. You have destroyed mine and Sinbad's life now bitch. This is all your fault. She used the knife and cut off Odette's dress. "I hope you like the pain though" she giggled. She took her fist and punched Odette right in the face. "That one is for Sinbad". She punched her again. "This on is for me". She punched Odette one last time. "And this, this is for all the people who met you. They never deserved it". Blood fell down Odette's face. "You want me to start then" she said, as she sliced the knife into Odette's belly button.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind   The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:27 am

'I know what it's like .. to have another girl come along and take away the only thing that you've ever loved .. I know how much it hurts .. but, killing isn't going to solve anything. Your relationship is the problem, not this baby! Sinbad doesn't even have to have anything to do with it, you can both be together happily just please .. leave my baby out of this!' she cried out, trying one last time to change Ariel's mind. But as she watched her start playing with the knife, she knew that nothing she said could persuade her to stop ..

'Well then I feel bad for Sinbad .. going out with a psycho like you!' she said as Ariel started giggling.

'All my fault?!' she shouted and looked her up and down, 'I'm not sure if you're old enough to have learnt this yet, but it actually takes TWO people to make a baby! I don't know what deluded world you live in where you think I'm the only one to blame here!'

Odette hung her head after Ariel punched her and as she felt the blood drip down her face, she started to laugh.

'You really think that hurt me? Bigger people than you have tried ..' she said as she stared at the floor, 'and I learnt long ago how to stop myself from feeling this kind of pain ..'

As soon as the knife pierced her skin, her eyes widened and she gasped out in pain. She threw her head back to scream, but quickly bit her lip to stop herself. She didn't want to give Ariel the satisfaction ..

Last edited by Odette on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind   The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:46 am

Ariel rammed the knife in further. Blood poured out over the floor. She dragged the knife down towards Odette's bikini line. Blood squirted out. Ariel took the knife out and licked the blood and held it in her mouth. She walked around to Odette's face and forced her mouth open, she spat the blood into Odette's mouth, she then took the knife and let the blood drip into her mouth. "You fucking bitch" she whispered. Ariel walked back around to Odette's stomach. "I think it is fucking dead now. Deed done"

She then ripped the necklace off Odette. The necklace which was around Odette's neck. Ariel put it around her own neck and walked away, still holding the knife. Her hands, face and clothes covered in blood.

Last edited by Ariel on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind   The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:15 am

Clenching her fists, she could feel the blood start to drip down her arms as she dug her fingernails into her palm. She bit her lip harder, drawing blood there as well as she tried her best to stop from crying out and begging her to stop as she thrust the knife deeper into her stomach.

As Ariel dragged the knife further down, she couldn't hold it in anymore and she screamed out loud, tears streaming down her face as her flesh was torn open and she suffered through this unbearable pain. As soon as Ariel took the knife out, she stopped screaming. She let her head drop down as she started breathing heavily, she stared at the blood that covered the floor as her vision started to blur and she felt herself growing weaker.

Odette felt a pain in the back of her head as Ariel pulled it back and forced her mouth open. As Ariel whispered to her, she used her last amounts of strength to spit the blood back at her.

'Fuck .. you ..' she said slowly as she stared at Ariel, trying to fight the urge to close her eyes for fear that she'd never be able to open them again, 'I hope you burn in hell .. for killing an innocent life .. you heartless bi ..' she couldn't say anymore, she was too weak. She felt more tears fall as she finally blacked out ..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind   The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:33 am

The room faded out into a blur, not only for Odette, but also for Ariel. The sleeping gass was starting to take effect and soon they would be in their old rooms once again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind   The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:43 am

(OOC: Aww... It's over... *sniff*)
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind   The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:26 pm

(OOC: My stomach started hurting reading all of that.)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind   The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:31 pm

{OOC: D': NOOO! THE BABIES!!! Crying or Very sad That was so inhuman of you, Ariel... Sad Sad}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind   The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:46 pm

[OOC: Pardon my language... HOLY SHIT. What HAPPENED?! *runs off to read conversation between Sinbad, Ariel, and Odette*]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind   The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:34 pm

OOC: Follows Aladdin !! OH SNAP WHAT DID I MISS!! lol OMG ARIEL!! O.o
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind   The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:39 am

[OOC: YOU STOLE MY NECKLACE >Sad .... *cough* and poor babies.. though i already knew about that x3]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind   The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cruel Reality of The Human Mind
Page 1 of 1