10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{10 Doors Contest} - Why?

Go down 
+5
Pocahontas
xLilo
Eilonwy
Ariel
Villain
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

{10 Doors Contest} - Why? Empty
PostSubject: {10 Doors Contest} - Why?   {10 Doors Contest} - Why? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:09 am

This is a simple contest! Whoever has the best answer (in my opinion) will recieve 20 coins for their character! The thing about this question is that there can be a billion different answers! Everyone can only comment ONCE, and you can NOT copy off someone elses comment before you. Ready? Ok. The question is:

"If Cinderella's glass shoe fits perfectly, why did it fall off?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: {10 Doors Contest} - Why?   {10 Doors Contest} - Why? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:11 am

She left it behind so the prince could find her again.

Bah I have no idea, but that is my guess
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: {10 Doors Contest} - Why?   {10 Doors Contest} - Why? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:18 am

she's clumsy Razz
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: {10 Doors Contest} - Why?   {10 Doors Contest} - Why? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:38 am

She was so nervous he would catch her, she sweat and the shoe slipped from her foot. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: {10 Doors Contest} - Why?   {10 Doors Contest} - Why? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:53 am

She was in a hurry, and due to the rush she was afraid the prince would catch her. As in the movie she turned back to make sure if he was there. And as she stepped off the stairs she was on the shoe fell off due to she was in a hurry.

>_> <_< xD
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: {10 Doors Contest} - Why?   {10 Doors Contest} - Why? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:45 am

Because the shoe is magical and it knew that Cindy didn't have a lot of time left, so it got off her foot so her true love could find her again. That's why the other one stayed on her even after she turned back into her rags, because the shoe knew it would be needed again. X3
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: {10 Doors Contest} - Why?   {10 Doors Contest} - Why? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 am

Cindy, loving that answer xD "Because the shoe knew" *completely serious face* ._.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: {10 Doors Contest} - Why?   {10 Doors Contest} - Why? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:35 am

Cindy's foot was slightly greasy from cleaning, and as she was running one of the slippers fell off. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: {10 Doors Contest} - Why?   {10 Doors Contest} - Why? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:42 am

[trying to think of something poetic x3 .. and failing]

Because a perfect fit does not just mean the shoe will stay on when it needs to, but fall off when needed as well. In the case of Cinderella, the glass slipper was created by magic, not just to get her to the ball, but also more importantly to achieve her dream and marry the man she loved. Therefore one slipper always needed to be able to fall off, if not it would have been unable to achieve what it was created by the Fairy Godmother to do.

[was tempted to just say because everyone knows that if you want to make a decent shoe then glass is a bad choice of material... xDD buuut i'll go with the lovey-dovey-fairytale one instead Razz though really i dont need coins.. now to read what everyone else has come/ will come up with ^-^]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: {10 Doors Contest} - Why?   {10 Doors Contest} - Why? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:48 am

I think the shoe fell off on purpose. I think the fairy godmother planned the glass slipper to slip off her feet. So that the Duke can find that shoe. The prince only loved the girl that fits into that shoe. That's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: {10 Doors Contest} - Why?   {10 Doors Contest} - Why? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:00 am

Villain wrote:
Cindy, loving that answer xD "Because the shoe knew" *completely serious face* ._.
^-^ I wasn't originally going to answer, but then that thought popped into my head sarcastically, and then I thought "Why not? XDD"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {10 Doors Contest} - Why?   {10 Doors Contest} - Why? Empty

Back to top Go down

{10 Doors Contest} - Why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: .:: Announcements ::.-
Jump to: