10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Awkward "Morning After"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

The Awkward "Morning After" Empty
PostSubject: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:09 am

Charlotte woke up after what had seemed like a week of sleep.
She still didn't want to move though, as she was lying very comfortable against something...
No, someone... Dimitri..?
Then she remembered what had happened the day before. The kiss, the arguing, falling asleep in his arms...
She didn't want to move, as she was so comfortable there. It felt so nice to be close to him for some reason.
But she knew she couldn't just lie there with him. Could she..? No, that was wrong. Spending the night with him like this had been so wrong already, she didn't need more to bug her conscience.
She pushed herself off of him, trying not to wake him up incase he was still tired.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:55 am

When Sinbad woke up he could feel Charlotte lying on his chest. He looked at her for a moment without moving his head much. Then he closed his eyes, rubbed her arm gently while he laid there relaxing. He wasn't really sleepy, but he didn't feel like waking up just yet. There was no point in waking her anyway.

Sinbad felt Charlotte pushing herself off of him. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at her. "How did you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:56 am

"I'm sorry," she said softly, still blushing from realizing what she had just done.
"I didn't mean to wake you up."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:58 am

"Oh don't worry about it. I have been awake for a while." He sat up in the bed, stretched his back lightly and leaned back on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:00 am

She smiled, though obviously still ashamed of herself, and the blushing could not have been more obvious.
"Oh, ok.. h-how did you sleep..?" she asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:03 am

Sinbad wasn't quite sure what her problem was. She seemed to be really nervous somehow, but it was not like anything had happened.
"Quite alright," he said, deciding it was better to just focus on answering her question. "It was nice with some company for a chance. And that company being you just makes it even better," he said with a little blink in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:07 am

She blushed bright red, and couldn't help but stare at him for a moment, while her heartbeat grew louder.
She didn't even know what to reply to that. Was there even a good reply?
"I was just... ehmm... about to take a shower," she said nervously and got up while shaking a bit before she started walking towards the bathroom door.
Why did she have to make everything so obvious? This would have been so much easier if Sinbad didn't know how he affected her. Would've been so much easier if they could both just pretend she felt nothing for him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:09 am

"Okay, just take your time," he said and looked after her as she walked to the bathroom. He couldn't deny that he really enjoyed her reactions . If possible she seemed even cuter when she blushed and got nervous.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:17 am

She closed the door behind her, before sighing relieved. She needed a minute or two away from him.
She undressed rather quickly until she was completely naked before she turned the water on.
When it got warm enough she stepped under the hot water and let it run down her body.
Leaning her head back she let her face meet the warm stream of water, trying to clear her head. Still, all she could think about was Sinbad, and him being so close to her...
When she got out, she was still blushing, but the red glow from the warm shower covered it up.
That was when she realized... the towel was still in the other room.
Panick was the first thing to hit her. She couldn't very well just open the door and ask Sinbad to bring it to her... could she?
But she couldn't exactly walk out with her wet clothes sticking to her body either.
She opened the door ever so slightly, so that all Sinbad could see was her head and naked shoulders before coughing softly to get his attention.
"Ehmm, Sinbad..? Could you bring me the towel... please..?" she asked nervous and hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:21 am

Sinbad still sat on the mattress when she opened the door. He turned his head to look at her, slightly surprised that she wasn't dressed.
He looked down at the floor to look for the towel, slightly blushing and smiling to himself. He picked up the towel from the floor and walked over to the bathroom. He handed it to her while he pretended he wasn't doing his best to get a better look of her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:27 am

She didn't want to reach out and get it, because she knew she couldn't do so without revealing a little more.
She was sure Sinbad had seen much worse with a lot of other girls, but the slight blush on his face made her think twice about it.
It took her quite a few seconds to react before she realized she had to, and reached her arm out to get the towel.
It wasn't that much more she revealed, but she still didn't like the fact that if he wanted to, he could easily see her cleavage.
She grabbed the towel quickly, before shutting the door a bit more again.
Mumbling something along the way of "Thank you," she quickly closed the door again, and started drying herself.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:30 am

"You're welcome," he said, trying to hold back a little laughter. Even though he had wanted to see more, her reaction was almost worth it. She was so shy, but it just made her so cute.
While he waited for her to finish he walked over and sat down on the mattress again.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:44 am

She dried herself quickly, before wrapping the towel around her hair as she dressed herself again.
Once she was done she removed the towel and put it on top of the toilet lid to make sure she didn't leave it in the other room.
Her hair now had the same messy style she always liked to have. She found it cute, so she never bothered to straightened it too much.
She walked out into the other room and looked around for a place to sit. She didn't exactly want to sit down next to him, but she realized it would look odd if she decided to just stand up against the wall. So she sat down next to him.
Unsure of what to say to him, she simply sat in silence until he decided to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:00 am

Sinbad looked at her as she walked over and sat down next to him.
He studied her in silence for a little while.
"Y'know, that messy look really suits you," he said eventually and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:02 am

She blushed and looked at him for a second before nervously looking back down on the floor.
"Thank you," she said softly, trying to hide her nervousness and stroked a stray piece of her hair behind her ear. She just didn't know what to do with her hands, and she put them in her lap, nervously rubbing eachother.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:09 am

"Hey," he said softly when he saw how nervous she was. He caressed her upper arm with his hand. "You don't have to be so nervous."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:11 am

"I-I know, I just - I can't- I don't know," she said quickly, blushing even more, having her body tensen up at his touch.
"I can't help myself with you," she sighed. No point in denying it. She guessed he had already figured this much out.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:16 am

"I can't be that dangerous, can I?" he asked jokingly, trying to change the mood a little.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:17 am

She giggled nervously and looked up at him.
"More than you know," she said laughing, but immidiatly bit her lip, regretting what she had said.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:20 am

"Don't worry," he said and nudged her cheek. "I don't bite that often."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:21 am

"That's not what I'm scared of," she mumbled and looked the other way so he wouldn't notice how much she was really blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:21 am

"Then what exactly are you scared of?" he asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:23 am

"That you'll break my heart.." she mumbled so softly she was unsure if he had even heard half of it, specially since she was still looking the other way, refusing to face him as her cheeks grew more red.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:33 am

"I wouldn't want to do that," he said and used his hand to gently turn her head. "What kind of guy would I be if I purposefully hurt a cute girl like you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:36 am

She was forced to look at him, the blush obvious on her face.
She put her hand over his to remove it, but in shock she simply let it lie over Sinbad's hand.
"I-I..." she stuttered, not knowing what to say. Completely spaced out and lost in his eyes as her goosebumps returned.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:42 am

"Yes," he said softly as he moved closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:44 am

"Y-yes... what...?" she asked softly, still spaced out, staring at him as he moved closer. She didn't know what to do, or if she wanted to do anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:45 am

Sinbad stopped when his face was a few inches away from hers.
"Weren't you about to say something?" he said in a slow voice.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:47 am

He was so close. So close she couldn't think. So close she couldn't breathe. She felt horrible and disorientated but...
Somehow she didn't want to move away...
"I.. I can't do this..." she whispered nervously, but made no attempt at moving away, or letting go of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:52 am

He should probably have stoppd a long time ago, but for some reason he couldn't get himself to do it.
"You are capable of more than you think," he said, moving closer, his lips almost touching hers.

OOC: Go away Lilo <.<
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:54 am

"I..." she started, but was interrupted when she leaned in to kiss him softly, squeezing his hand a little while doing so.
It was an involuntary squeeze as her whole body tensened up and her body-temperature rose.
She couldn't make herself pull away. Not this time.
She was far too weak.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:02 am

Sinbad smiled a little as he kissed her back. It felt so good to know that she wanted it as well.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:04 am

She parted her lips slightly, letting the tip of her tounge play with his as she kept kissing him, squeezing his hand every time a new bolt of electrisity went through her, which basically meant, she never loosened her grip.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:10 am

Still kissing her, Sinbad moved his free hand from the mattress to her waist and around to her back, pressing her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:14 am

Only breaking the kiss to breathe, Charlotte wrapped her arms around Sinbad's neck to pull him closer to her, feeling like she could never get enough.
"Sinbad..." she gasped softly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:34 am

Sinbad slowly let go of her hand and moved it up her outer thigh,, under her ripped dress.
meanwhile he continued to let his tongue play with hers, enjoying every second.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:38 am

As he started touching her thigh, she hesitated slightly. He didn't expect her to go all the way.. did he?
She had to admit, she loved his touch, and it filled her whole body with warmth and a ticklish sensation, so she decided to enjoy the moment while it lasted. As from experience, she knew it wouldn't last long, and sooner or later it would only end in more awkwardness and rejection.
For now, she just wanted to enjoy.
She let her hands move from his neck and down to his back, where she gently scratched his back while bringing herself closer, almost sitting on his lap at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:56 am

Sinbad let his hand mess up her already messy hair while he pushed her closer to him. THe other hand crawled further up under her dress. She had only kissed him, and he had no idea where she wanted to go with this, but in that moment he didn't think much about what would happen. He was just caught up in the moment to think ahead.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:01 am

As his hand grew further up her thigh, she quickly, but softly, grabbed it and let her hand caress his instead.
She knew doing this might just make him break the kiss and reject her once again, but she didn't want to do anything she would regret doing later. She would probably regret just kissing him, but at least it wasn't as bad as going all the way...
She would only let one person touch her like that for now...
And even if that person didn't want her like that, or in any way...
For the time being, her body still belonged to only him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:06 am

"sorry," he mumbled against her lips as he slid his finger in between hers. If she wasn't ready, it was better to wait.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:08 am

"It-it's ok," she said nervously, blushing, before she kissed him again, softly this time.
She broke the kiss and looked at him instead, just being so close to him did things to her she didn't want to admit... but somehow she didn't want to fight it either.
"I'm the one who should be sorry..." she said softly and caressed his hand with her thumb. After the way she had acted it wasn't strange he had assumed she would go all the way.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:26 am

"Nah, don't worry. I won't go further than you want to," he said and kissed her lips softly. "So just let me know how much is enough."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:29 am

She was surprised he still wanted to kiss her, but didn't complain. She loved the feel of his soft lips against hers.
She continued to caress his hand while letting her other hand feel his hard, muscular chest, her body slightly shaking.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:40 am

Sinbad gently nudged her cheek. "I think I'll go take a shower now," he said and stood up.
"You can always tell me if you change your mind about something."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:42 am

She had known it. Rejecting him would make him change his mind about everything.
"Oh, ok..." she said slightly disappointed and pushed herself a bit away from him so he could get up.
He was only proving what she had previously thought about him: all he was looking for was sex.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:46 am

Sinbad went to the bathroom and took a shower. He had gotten his hopes up too soon. It annoyed him, because it made it just even worse. He got out of the shower, found the towel and dried himself. Then he put his pants back on and walked into the other room.
He stopped right outside the doorframe and looked at Charlotte.
"Charlotte, I was wondering if you'd like some more chocolate," he said gently before he started walking towards the suit cases, waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:48 am

She looked up at him bewildered.
"Ehmm, are you sure you want to waste all your chocolate on me?" she asked laughing, trying to shake her head for all of the thoughts that were running through it.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:07 am

He opened the suit case and took the box out.
"You seemed to like them the last time, so it won't be a waste."
He walked over to her, sat down and held the box out.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:23 am

"Thank you," she smiled honestly, trying not to let the memories of the last hour get to her.
She took a chocolate and put it in her mouth, sucking on it, not wanting to swallow it just yet. She just wanted to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:35 am

"You're welcome," he said and smiled at her.
Sinbad took a piece as well and placed the box between them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Awkward "Morning After"   The Awkward "Morning After" Empty

Back to top Go down

The Awkward "Morning After"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next