10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is slightly Awkward...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

This is slightly Awkward... Empty
PostSubject: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:51 am

Thrax Woke up in a different room. He didn't even noticed what was in, or wasn't in the room. All he saw was a guy who fit the description of Aladdin. Thrax Got up from the floor and waited. This would sure be an interesting room change.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:21 am

Aladdin slowly gained consciousness, still shook up about what happened.

"Sinbad, stay strong man... Don't die..." Aladdin mumbled, his mind still in the garden. He then opened his eyes realizing he was no longer in the garden, no dead bodies near him anymore. He sat up and looked around, not recognizing the room at first glance.

He then noticed a man standing on the other side of the room, and would have been surprised at his appearance had he not heard about it straight from him: Thrax.

Well this is going to be interesting, Aladdin thought standing up. He was a little dizzy from the gas, but it was letting up faster this time. His body ached and was bleeding a lot, cuts and bruises covering every spot on his body from being drug around violently by John. There was a small pile of blood on the floor, but Aladdin knew it wasn't enough blood loss to be of much concern at the moment.

Aladdin felt super awkward and wasn't sure how to start this. Did thrax recognize him? He guessed so, especially by the look on his face.

"Hey there. I suppose there's no need to introduce myself?" Aladdin leaned against the wall for support while holding his elbow to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:59 am

"I guess there isn't..." Thrax said in kind of a mumble. He noticed Aladdin's elbow bleeding. "Here, let me look at that." without even a response he grabbed Aladdin's arm, "Oh thats a nasty cut. Is there anything here we can wrap it in?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:06 am

Aladdin winced as Thrax grabbed his arm, Aladdin realizing how strong the pain really was. In John's drunken rage, he had really battered and bruised everyone he drug outside for interrogation and death.

"Oh thats a nasty cut. Is there anything here we can wrap it in?" Aladdin glanced around the room and saw nothing but a coffin-shaped bed. "I don't have many clothes left, but.. Here, hold on." Aladdin had only his pants left, and they were torn up and frayed at the bottom. With his better hand, he ripped off a long enough band. It was dirty and covered in blood, so hopefully nothing would get infected. "This is about the best I've got", Aladdin said as he handed it to Thrax.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:03 am

Grabbed the cloth from Aladdin. He walked to the bathroom and ripped part of his sleeve to rinse under the water. He returned and started cleaning the wound. "Don't want this to get infected. That would suck in a place like this." Then he wrapped the wound and tide it tightly, "Sorry if its a little tight, but I don't want you to loose anymore blood." He finished, then walked back into the bathroom to wash his hands.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:29 am

Aladdin let out a quiet gasp of pain as Thrax cleaned his wound. Once he finished it looked much better, and then he finished by wrapping it tightly around his elbow. It hurt, but he was very thankful it was now tended to.

Aladdin lifted his arm and bent his elbow slightly; the cloth made it a little difficult to bend it, which was good.
He looked up at Thrax. "Thank you, for helping me. That could have gotten a lot worse, or infected. I really appreciate it." he said as he put his good hand on Thrax's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:33 am

Thrax flinched a little bit when he put his hand on his shoulder. But he turned around and smirked, "Don't mention it bro."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:36 am

Aladdin half-smiled and then lay his back against the wall.

"So", Aladdin said, trying to start conversation, "I think you and I talked once through the wall a couple months ago. You were a doctor before this place, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:41 am

Thrax smiled. Thankful he thought of something to talk about, "Ya that's correct. And you have a kid with that Esmerelda chick right?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:54 am

"Yes, Aaron." Aladdin smiled, thinking of his beautiful son. "Esmeralda gave him to John while I was sleeping not long after he was born, or else he would have died. Then a few rooms ago, I woke up and there he was. I was roomed with him and Lilo, I was so happy to see him again. Then next room, he was gone. I'm sure he's alright though, John knows he's innocent and wouldn't do this stuff to a baby." Aladdin's smile slowly disappeared slightly as he thought of Esmeralda.

"Unfortunately, he'll never get to properly meet his mother. But he looks just like her, especially the eyes. Apparently Cinderella, another prisoner here, is due soon too."

[OOC: I'm heading out, going to hang out with my boyfriend. I'll be back on later tonight! Smile]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:01 am

Thrax paid attention to Aladdin's story. He herd the sorrow in his voice when he talked about his son being taking away, and how Esmerelda was gone. "I'm sorry to hear that. No one should go threw that shit. Especially in a place like this." He thought about Cindy, he had talked to her a few times. "Do you know how far along cindy is? I hope her baby and her will be fine."

(OOC: Oh its fine! I gotta go to work soon to!)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:42 am

"Well, at least Esmeralda is free now. She was very sick... Now she's no longer in pain. As for Cinderella... I think she got pregnant here, in this place. I've been here for about half a year. Soo 6 months at max I believe? I really hope she stays healthy so that the baby will have a fighting chance. Either that, or John show compassion for a young one, like he did for Aaron."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:25 am

"Ya it must be hard dealing with that stress in here. Even relationships are hard," he shook his head, "All of this drama the last few months has really been to much for me. I don't know, I should just take a break ya know? Like slow down before I start something up." He thought of everything that happened this week. With Jas, with Poca, with everything.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:56 am

"Yeah... It seems all there is here is drama. It seems that is how this place functions. It's kinda crazy, but I guess it keeps stuff interesting."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:59 am

"Interesting is always good," He smiled at Aladdin.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:54 am

"So... Who all do you know here? Have you met John?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:04 am

"Um well of course I met Jas, Pocahontas, Ariel, Anastasia, Lilo, Dimitri, Cinderrella, and I'm sure I met some others, but I have actually never met John before," He fekt weird calling the villain John. It was so odd. "What about you?'
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:54 am

[OOC: I'm so sorry I haven't been on! I'm working every day of the week plus full time school, and then my internet wouldn't let me connect for whatever reason. I've spent the past hour trying to fix it, and at the moment I have it back. -.-]

"I've met all of those people too, although I only briefly talked to Ariel through the wall. Let's see.. I've also met Helga, Sinbad, Eric, Anya, Aurora, Jane, and a few others I've talked to through the wall as well. After a while you realize how many people are coming and going through this place, it's crazy."

He tried to think of everyone he had met, some felt like he met them forever ago. He wondered how many people he had met were still alive, how many of the original group that he came with were still alive.

"John... I guess it's a good thing you haven't met him then. I've only seen him twice in person, and the last time I saw him resulted in this." He held up his injured arm that was wrapped and gestured to his entire body which was bruised and cut up. "And this is lucky. After watching that boy die, and Sinbad got shot in the leg... He was my first roommate when I got here."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:28 am

Thrax thought about all the people he knew that were here. Most of them had been here way longer than he had. He wondered who has been here the longest, and is still alive now. When he herd Aladdin talking about John, and how he killed a young boy. "Why do you think John kidnapped us and is killing us one by one?"

(OOC: I totally understand. I have been SO swamped with work and school to!)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:57 am

"Well, a while back we received black folders with everyone in it. On each page was a different prisoner and what their sin was. According to John, we're here because we're sinners and did something so wrong to deserve this. I've noticed a trend of murder amongst a lot of the prisoners, and some for sins such as lust and ignorance. Honestly, I don't think that's the reason necessarily... John just tells us that. I think something corrupted John's mind so badly, something that happened in his past, something he wants to relieve himself of. So he takes it out on us, and feels that whatever happened to him should happen to us. Why he chose us in particular? I wonder that every day. I think that's part of the reason he was so furious when he drug a handful of us outside the other day; He was freaking out about a key, and that key has caused problems and torture sessions in the past. It's all because Dimitri took it or something, and I think it's important. I think it has to do with John's past, because it's not a key to get out of here. I have no idea though."

Aladdin shrugged, still wishing he could look into the mind of John, for just one moment.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:01 am

"I think your right about something that happened in his past. No one would do this unless there was something so dramatizing that it rocked his very core and made him think everyone was evil. I wish we got an updated black book. I really wanna know who is all in here and why. Can I ask why you are in here?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:20 am

[OOC: Agggh I'm so sorry -.- I've been super super super busy! I can't stay on long either, because I work in an hour and I still have to get ready. I hope I haven't been missing much! Ugh, I feel really out of it right now, I feel dizzy. I don't like this.]

"Me too, but it would be horrible not seeing the faces in there that I pray are still alive. It also gives you an idea of who you're being held prisoner with... Like Phoebus. I don't know if you met him, but he's..." Aladdin's anger boiled even thinking about him. "Well it doesn't matter, he's dead now. I watched it happen." Aladdin easily remembered being in the basement with the guys who were imprisoned here, with Phoebus chained to a wall. Blood was everywhere...

"Can I ask why you are in here?" Aladdin snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at Thrax.
"Stupidity, that is my sin." Aladdin shrugged. "There was a lot that said murder. Cinderella and I had stupidity, a few people had lust, a couple had betrayal, a couple more had ignorance.. Dimitri had sloth, whatever that is supposed to mean."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 am

(Dont worry about it. I Have been SO busy to its not even funny. This is like my first time on all weekend no joke I feel bad.)

All of these sins Aladdin was telling Thrax were so different, but they all led to the same thing; they were sent here. "Stupidity is a sin? Well thats kind of odd." Thrax had to get the next part of his chest. "Aladdin, we need to discuss something. I loved Jas, but I think we both knew it wasn't going to work out. I mean we jumped into it so fast that it was bound to fail. I'm not mad at you for having her now, but listen to me when I say this," He stood up and got right into Aladdins face. Thrax was taller than Aladdin so it was like he was towering above him, "If you fucking hurt her, I'll hurt you. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:08 am

Aladdin agreed, stupidity as a sin was odd. Then again, so is sloth and ignorance.

"Aladdin, we need to discuss something." He knew it was about Jasmine. They both knew they had to talk about it eventually, and here it was.

"I loved Jas, but I think we both knew it wasn't going to work out. I mean we jumped into it so fast that it was bound to fail. I'm not mad at you for having her now, but listen to me when I say this; If you fucking hurt her, I'll hurt you. Got it?" Thrax was full of complete sincerity when he said it, and he stood close and over him, obviously showing how much he meant it.

He respected Thrax a lot, and he looked back at him, sincerity in his voice. "Got it."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:32 am

He smiled, "Then we don't have a problem then huh?" He hit Aladdin on the back, not to hurt him but just a friendly pat. He now found inner peace with Jas. She had moved on and found someone better. They might be together again someday, but for now she was happy and that all he wanted. Now he had to deal with a bigger issue at hand.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:05 am

"Then we don't have a problem then huh?" He patted Aladdin's back, a friendly gesture. Aladdin smiled and sat up.

After a little while of silence, Aladdin thought aloud. "I wonder how long it'll be before we switch rooms again." He sighed. "I get tired of going room to room all the time. The gas is a killer when you wake up, but it is nice seeing people again and meeting new people. Only thing is, once you feel the gas start to take hold of you, you never know where you'll wake up."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:05 pm

"I get tired from moving from room to room to. That gas always makes me feel like shit, and it sucks not knowing where your going next." He thought about what its gonna be like to wake up again, and feel that sense of despair when you have no idea where or who your with.

"once you feel the gas start to take hold of you, you never know where you'll wake up."
He shook his head, "Or if you wake up."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:29 pm

Aladdin had a slight worried look on his face, knowing what Thrax said was true.

"It's scary... Knowing you could even just fall asleep on a normal night in your room, and who knows if you'll be killed by someone in your sleep, or wake up in a torture chamber. Luckily you usually wake up in just a new room, with maybe a friend or safe roommate."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:18 am

"have you ever been in a room with a sketchy roommate? Or someone you waned to kill because they hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is slightly Awkward...   This is slightly Awkward... Empty

Back to top Go down

This is slightly Awkward...
Page 1 of 1