10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well This is Awkward...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

Well This is Awkward... Empty
PostSubject: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:23 pm

Original Author: Chel

CHEL: Chel rubbed her forehead, coming around to. Everything was blurry, indicating she had been hit pretty hard. Sitting up, she looked around. "Tulio?" she called out. Maybe she'd gotten really trashed and he'd taken her to some hotel or something. This definitely wasn't his place. She felt something wet meet her hand. Her vision coming into focus she screamed as she turned to see the dead body in bed with her, his eyes glazed over and barely recognizable. "G-G-G-Gaston!" she screamed the bloody face from her past recognizable even though it was so disfigured. She continued to scream, her tortured cries echoing through the room, bouncing off the walls. She heard something stir in the next room and cut off, covering her mouth. She got out of the bed with the bloody corpse in it, creeping up to the door and slowly poking her head around it. she saw a girl with golden hair asleep her back turned to her. She stirred waking up, hearing Chel's footsteps and whipped her head around, bringing her face into the light. Chel's stomach dropped another couple feet. GREAT. JUST GREAT. MY DAY JUST GOT A HELL OF A LOT BETTER.....NOT.

"Hey," Chel greeted friendly, standing awkwardly in the doorway.

Well....this was....awkward.....
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

PostSubject: Re: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Aurora:

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Aurora said very confused and stared at her
"I mean..." she said without finding any words. She was confused and shocked. Too shocked to be really angry at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

PostSubject: Re: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Chel:

Chel stepped out from the doorway. "Well, I'm not really sure," she said leaning back up against the wall. "One minute I'm waking up and waiting for Tulio to come back with breakfast.....the next I'm here." She inwardly cringed, mentioning his name. Aurora was probably still miffed about that. Oh well. Chel didn't really care either way. She kept moving on, that was her motto. Never stuck in one place with one friend for too long - you'd only break them eventually. Tulio had been an odd....exception to say the least.

"So, uh....how've you been?" she asked looking away.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

Aurora:

When Aurora heard Tulio's name most of her shock disappeared and she stood up and yelled to her "HOW DO YOU THINK I HAVE BEEN, YOU'RE FUCKING BITCH??? BETRAYED BY THE TWO PEOPLE I TRUSTED MOST IN THE WHOLE WORLD" she sat down feeling her tears come again but this time not because she was scared or felt lonely. No, this time it was because she was so angry.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

PostSubject: Re: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Chel:

Chel winced inwardly but never showed it, walking to the opposite side of the room to face Aurora witht he coquettish smile she always had plastered on her face. "Look sweetie, if it's any consolation, he's a jerk. I told him to tell you about us, I really did. We never meant for you to find out that way," she said sighing. "But there's no use getting so angry over it. It's not like we even liked eachother all that much. I mean sure the three of us were friends but it was really all just about needs." She smiled hesitantly from the doorway, "I can see why you hung on t'him and kept him so close though. He was really good in bed."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

PostSubject: Re: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Aurora:

Aurora felt for just punching Chel in the face but insteed she walked away mutter something that Chel coudn't hear. She was so freaking angry on her so there was no words to describe it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

PostSubject: Re: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Chel:

Chel smirked, watching Aurora turn her back and walk away. She was really too easy to intimidate. She pouted, lying out on the scrapped, messed up couch and moaned. "Geez, isn't there anything fun to do around here Rosie?"

She called Aurora by her nickname she usually called her. She stiffled a gigle knowing the blond girl would probably flip off the handle at any moment. What? She was bored. If there was nothing more to do than irritate blondie, she totally would enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

PostSubject: Re: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Aurora:

Aurora tried to ignore Chel and continue walking in the room. She heard exactly what Chel had said but didn't make a sign that she actually had heard.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

PostSubject: Re: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:27 pm

Chel:

Chel rolled over on her side pouting.
"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE," she moaned. "what is there to DOOOOOOOO here?"

She stifled another giggle. She could just picture the vein pulsing.

"C'mon ROSIE, don't be like that. All we were doing was fucking. He's still yours. I'll even give him back to you free of charge," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

PostSubject: Re: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:27 pm

Aurora:

Aurora turned towards her and yelled "Don't call me Rosie, your fucking bitch! And NO! There isn't anything to do here! All I have been doing since I came here is to cry and been thinking about you and that fucking guy I'm trying to forget the name on !"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

Chel:

Chel laughed. "I can call you anything I want to sweetheart. And as for Tulio, if you wanted to keep him interested, you just should have given him what he wanted. It's not my fault he was so sexually starved. I don't understand what your getting so bent out of shape for. I never took him, he came to ME. And just so you know the sex happenned more than once. Oh, did I strike a nerve Rosie? Want me to tell you about all the times he called to meet me after work or how many times he moaned my name?" she giggled. "It's not my fault you just couldn't satisfy him."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

PostSubject: Re: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:28 pm

Aurora:

Aurora froze in a moment before she slowly started to walk towards Chel even if she was pretty close already "What... did... you... say?" She stopped and looked with an ice-cold look, no, colder than ice. She knew that if she heard just one more word she would explode but now she didn't give a shit about that.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

PostSubject: Re: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:28 pm

Chel:

Chel stood her ground getting up to face Aurora. "I said I satisfied him and you never did," she replied with a cocky smile.

"You got a problem with that Rosie?" she laughed, shoving the girl. "You got something to say then come at me and say it."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

Aurora:

Aurora pushed Chel harder than she ever pushed somebody so she fell down and Aurora yelled "I knew it. I KNEW IT!!! I knew there have been something between you all the time! Your... your... fucking, freaking, selfish, bitchy bitch!" She looked down at Chel with anger in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

PostSubject: Re: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Chel:

She pushed Aurora back harder, smirking. "Well I guess you could say that. I didn't get you two together with intentions of stealing him back though. He's just always been hung up on me. He was so clingy I just had to give in. never knew the sex would be that great though," she said plunging the knife deeper into her bff's heart. Good. Suffer. Suffer just like she had when she'd seen them together.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

PostSubject: Re: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Aurora:

Aurora rised and flew on Chel "How could I ever... be friend with YOU?" She kicked and punched her even thoguh she knew that she hadn't a chance towards her but she needed to get out her anger
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

Chel:

Chel blocked and dodged her, letting her get in a couple good hits so she wouldn't feel totally weak. Aurora was actually pretty strong for a small slip of a girl, but if there was one useful thing her mum had taught her growing up it was how to fight. She laughed at Aurora's antics, "I don't know how could you ever be friends with someone like me? Ask yourself that! It still boggles me!" she laughed. Oh this was too fun.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

PostSubject: Re: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Aurora:

"I trusted you!" she said while hiting and fighting "I belived you! I thought..." Aurora's puching and kicking got a little weaker for a moment and tears started streaming down her cheeks "I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND" her hits became stronger as she got more angry then she ever been
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

PostSubject: Re: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Chel:

Chel frowned, getting struck once in the stomach before anger started fizzling in the pit of her stomach. "Oh yeah! You kept plenty of secrets from me all the time! And maybe now you know how it feels to have something plunged into your heart," she said slapping her acrross the face. "You selfish bitch! You kept him away from me because you felt insecure that he would see how great I was and choose me over you! Isn't that FUNNY. Little miss, OH I'M SO SPECIAL AND WELL OFF AND I HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHO LOVES ME. HE COULD NEVER LIKE SOMEONE LIKE YOU CAUSE YOUR JUST TRASH, well GUESS WHAT SWEETIE. HE CHOSE ME. THE BLOODY FUCKING DIRT. Accept it! You're just jealous because I finally have something you don't! Spoiled rich bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

Aurora:

"But guess what! I DON'T CARE!!!" She replied with pain in her heart. She did care but couldn't admit it. But it wasen't Chel she couldn't admit it to. It was to herself!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

PostSubject: Re: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Chel:

"Like HELL you don't care!" she said pushing her back to the couch. "I cared! Everytime you freaking flaunted him in front of me I cared so I'm not buying it you liar!" She said tackling her. "Bitch fight me Goddamnit! I hate it when you just give up like this and Tulio hated that about you too!"

Chel wondered if she actually wanted aurora to beat her. maybe that was her way of feeling like she could erase her past sins, that she could repair the hurt she had done.....fuck she was getting soft.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

PostSubject: Re: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Aurora:

"GAAAHHH" Aurora screamed 'cause of anger and started to punch and kick Chel again. All she could think about was Chel and Tulio and everything she had thought but never wanted to realize. It all made her so angry, not only on Chel and Tulio but also on herself for being such a credulous fool
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

Chel:

Chel rolled off the couch with her, struggling, pulling at her hair and clothes. "Fucking priss!" she yelled. "Bitch!" she yelled when Aurora pulled out some of her hair and kicked her in the stomach, getting her off of her, sitting up she groaned clutching her head while she looked over at aurora, clutching her side. "We are through," she Chel said hurtfully. "Everything. Your dead to me," she muttered as she stalked back to her bedroom, slamming the door.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

PostSubject: Re: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Aurora:

When Aurora saw Chel walk away she realized what just happened... She fell to the floor, chocked about what she had done... She felt her tears streaming down her face "How could I?" she wispered quietly to herself
Back to top Go down
Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive

PostSubject: Re: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Chel:

Chel didn't even bother to listen to the sobbing girl on the other side. She sat on the edge of the bed, running a hand through her hair. FUCK. Feeling somewhat appeased emotionally she looked around surveying her bedroom. There had to be a way out of here. There just had to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well This is Awkward...   Well This is Awkward... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well This is Awkward...
Page 1 of 1