10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] Empty
PostSubject: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:22 am

Snow White got out of the bathroom and saw that the guy was still sleeping, that sleeping gas must have hit him hard she thought sarcastically. She sighed and leaned against one of the walls, maybe she could talk to someone she tapped on the wall, 'Hey is anyone there?'

[Ooc, yeeah I always suck at writing the beginning of these things XD]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:30 am

Dimitri turned when he heard the familiar noise of someone from behind the wall he was resting on.
He sighed.. Sometimes he wished people just kept to themselves.
He really wasn't in the mood to talk, but he had the feeling that ignoring whoever it was wasn't going to help.
'Hello?' he said, prehaps a little more sternly than he had intended. 'Who is it?'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:34 am

Snow White bit her lip when she heard the guy's voice he sounded slightly harsh, "Oh I'm sorry, are you ok?" She asked, she really hoped she wasn't being intrusive.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:39 am

He realised his tone probably wasn't too welcoming. 'No.. um.. its fine. Just a bit tired thats all' he said, trying to sound a little more friendly. 'I don't think we've spoken before. Are you new here?'
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:43 am

Snow White bit her lip, "I'm sorry and I've been here for almost four months now. My name is Snow White." She said as she leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:48 am

'Four months?' he said, smiling. 'Well that does make you new by my accounts... I must have been here.. Since whenever February was. 8..9 months ago? You easily lose track of time in here.. So yeah.. if I sound extra miserable, I have my reasons..'
He sat back against the wall, trying to get comfortable. 'Hey Snow... sorry to meet under these circumstances.. My name is Dimitri.'
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:07 am

Snow White bit her lip as she remembered talking to Charlotte about Dimitri but decided not to bring it up yet. "I'm sorry you've been here for that long, and its good to meet you too." She couldn't imagine being inside this place for nine months.
[Ooc, I cannot think of any questions atm sorry Embarassed ]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:12 am

[OOC: Don't worry! <333 I'll think of something to put instead ... if you cant think of anything just leave it like that ;D]

'So... um Snow? Who are you roomed with?'
He looked back over to his roommate. 'Mines a girl.. with red hair... maybe you know her? I would say more but shes still asleep from the sleeping gas.. Its kind of knocked her out and I don't really want to try and wake her in case.'
'You do meet alot of people in here though... if you've been here 4 months I'm suprised I haven't met you before now.'
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:17 am

Snow White smiled, "Well I haven't met anyone with red hair besides Anya but the guy I'm with is sleeping. He has dark black hair and he well I can't see much more of him to be honest." She admitted with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:30 am

'Hmmm...' he tried to think back to the people he met. 'Eric maybe? You haven't given me much to work with' he smiled. 'So you holding out ok in here? Things can get pretty rough, but you sound ok to me..'
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:44 am

She smiled at his concern and then glanced over at the still sleeping guy, "Well I was roomed with Eric once and I don't think this is him. And I'm doing good, as good as can be expected in this place anyway, but are you ok? Nine months is a long time to be here." She said quietly, she didn't want to know what it would be like trapped here for nine months.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:54 am

He shrugged off her concern. 'I'm kind of used to it by now... theres not much you can really do except put up with it. And I'm not dead yet, with is better than most.' He didn't know if this would scare her, but he assumed after 4 months she knew what it was like in here. 'As the days keep going on you kind of just live through them.... Talking to people like you for instance at least keeps me a bit sane..' He smiled. 'So have you met anyone else besides Eric... I may recognise them, or be able to warn you off others' he joked, although really he couldn't think of anyone terrible in here who was still alive..
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:08 am

Snow White bit her lip as she thought about it, "Well there's been a lot actually umm I've been roomed with Thumbelina, Eillonwy, Anya, Eric, Aurora, Pocahontas, Wendy, and um Shang." The last one she said with a warm smile as a blush came to her face. "I have to admit, I haven't had any problems with any of them except well there was Kayla." She said as she remembered almost getting drowned.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:24 am

'I'm going to be honest I don't even remember half of mine now.. I feel people die so suddenly in here now that theres no point in getting attached for too long. But I know Pocahontas.. and Aurora and Eric and Anya.. and um Thumbelina..' He muttered the last name more hesistantly but he hoped it wasn't that noticeable.
'What happened with Kayla?' he asked curiously. He hadn't met her personally, and so wondered for his own sake if they ever met.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:30 am

She noticed the slight whisper on Thumbelina's name but didn't comment on it, "Kayla has multiple personalities and she almost killed me." She sighed and looked down, "It was my fault that it happened I said the wrong thing and she just went crazy." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:33 am

'Another one?' he said, remembering Phoebus. 'Sorry... but you are safe now, and thats what counts..At least you didn't bump into one of my old roommates.. his personality used to rape people.. and I'm pretty sure thats what he did to a few people in here..' He didn't like thinking about it. 'Hes.. um... dead now, so you are safe' he added to reassure her.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:39 am

Snow White's eyes widened when she heard that, "Oh yeah I remember Wendy talking to me about him." She said faintly and was relieved that this Phoebus guy was gone. "As much as I hate saying it, I'm glad I don't have to worry about meeting him." She said with a shudder. "Anyone else I should keep an eye out for?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:45 am

He thought about Pocahontas but decided that in reality she had acted because of what he had done... that and the Villain manipulating her. As long as Snow didn't get involved like he stupidly had he was sure she would be safe. Plus they may be friends.. and he didn't want to offend her.
'No.. I think thats it. Considering we are all meant to be sinners in here I don't think theres many dangerous people at all..'
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:53 am

She couldn't agree more, "For us all being sinners I have to say people have been really nice for the most part. So what did you do before you got taken? If you don't want to talk about it that's fine, I was a thief for my father." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:59 am

'Ah.. well I'm not sure.. A combination of things. I stole a while back... ok I've stolen recently too' he said, thinking back to the bars where he had left before paying for a drink, and the wallets he had occassionally picked when food was running low before he had any form of financial income. 'But it was never my profession... I mean I guess I'm just lazy, I drank... Uh.. I was a general arsehole' he smiled. Was? he thought to himself sarcastically. 'But I mean no i never killed anyone, but I don't think this guys cares. Once a sinner, always a sinner, you know?'
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:07 am

Snow White sighed, "Yeah well at least according to the Villain we are, you don't seem like an arsehole you know? I'm not saying I know everything but you're not saying anything hurtful or anything." She rubbed her face nervously, that was really intelligent sounding Snow she mentally chided.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:22 am

'Hmmm normally I'm quite good at saying things that are hurtful... or harming people in general..' He thought about Charlotte.. 'You can't really know a person after talking with them for 5 minutes. But thank-you anyway..' he said.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:56 am

She laughed humorlessly, 'Well that's true I suppose, but you haven't given me a reason to think that." She said. She sighed, "I grew up around people who used you for their own ends, I honestly don't get that vibe from you." She said honestly, it did make her wonder more about what had happened between Dimitri and Charlotte though.

Last edited by Snow White on Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:03 am

'Hmmm I think if anything I am very guilty for that' he said, smiling sadly. 'I'm not excatly the nicest guy around... especially out of here..'
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:16 am

Snow White frowned, "Why do you say that? Does this have to do with Charlotte?" She asked and froze, oh crap now he's going to wonder how I know her
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:20 am

'You know Charlotte?' he asked, sighing as he realised this must mean she had talked about him. 'What did she say?' He didn't know how bad this would be but relatively Snow had been nice to him so far so he hoped Charlotte had kept most to herself.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:31 am

Snow White sighed, "She told me that you've changed and that she doesn't recognize you." She said eventually. "Now Dimitri I know we've only just met but Charlotte seems like a nice girl and quite honestly I'm amazed you haven't made up with her yet. I know you think that if you get closer to her you may be putting her in even more danger, but what if you never told her how you felt and then had her die in front of you!" She said rather loudly.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:49 am

He sat back suprised at her. 'She is.. and I don't like seeing her like this.. but that wasn't my intention.. And well.. I understand your point.. but thats kind of already happened to me and it felt just as bad never telling them than it would if I did. But if I don't let anyone near me then the Villain can't use them to hurt me.. I mean I wouldn't have dreamed of doing this earlier, but now it feels a bit pointless.' He doubted she would understand.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:14 pm

She sighed, "Dimitri can I give you some advice? I understand that you believe that she would be safer being away from you, but from what I've seen the Villain probably already knows your history with her. There's always a reason for him bringing people here especially from our own pasts, but its up to us to make things right to the people we've wronged. I know I'm kinda ranting right now but believe me, you don't want that on your conscience. If you have the opportunity, make things right at least. " She said
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:20 pm

He smiled. She made a lot of sense and he knew deep down but right now he was stubborn.
'I understand your point but I already know everyone in here will get hurt. Its just .. I don't know. I don't want to get hurt again....' he said, remembering the room of bodies. 'Once you know whats going to happen to you you might as well just accept it and wait for it to be over..' he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:32 pm

She wished she could shake him, "Are you really ready to just give up? I may not have been here as long as you but I've seen things that I wish I could forget! However I've learned how to love and how to regain hope too, Dimitri even when things are looking their worst there is always hope. I have to believe that we can get out of here, maybe not today, maybe not even in a few months but I will never stop hoping for some escape." Her rant almost finished she took a breath and then looked away. "You may choose to not believe me but I hope you will because I would rather love then to have never loved at all." She said.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:00 am

'In all honesty I think if I give up now it just makes things easier... And yeah thats probably selfish, but I don't know... I don't think I have the energy to try and even imagine having hope like you.' He sighed. 'Honestly its the only thing I ask for right now, and if I could I would- but right now being positive seems impossible..'
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:14 am

She bit her lip and sighed, "I don't know what its like to be trapped here for nine months, but I grew up in a similar place. My father made it so I could never leave my home for very long, one thing I learned from that is that there is always a way out. I had to be independent and discover it on my own, there has to be a way out." She said firmly. She would never believe otherwise. "Maybe it is easier to give up but I would rather believe in a escape then not." She added.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:18 am

Yeah of course there is a way out... he thought to himself bitterly, just that escape is death...

'I'm sorry Snow.. and of course you can believe what you want. But I just don't think I will escape, even if someone else does. Even if I did find an escape it wouldnt' be fair... I mean to leave the people gone behind... I wouldn't deserve it' he said. 'It just wouldn't be fair.'
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:38 am

Snow White sighed, "How can you say that? You deserve to escape too, I know we haven't known each other for long but not everyone deserves to die! I know that dying here is a very high possibility but I will never stop looking for an escape other then death." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:06 am

'But..' He tried to describe it, knowing that whilst in his head he made sense to many people his thoughts were just stupid. 'Its just that the likelihood is if someone manages to escape they will do it on their own. And theres so many people in here that would deserve that oppurtunity over me- many of which are now dead and will never have that chance.... Like you Snow. You sound like somone who deserves to see freedom. You say you were brought up like this- well its unfair to be put through this again.. But me, well I've kind of only got myself to blame, and not only that but I've hurt people in here and stopped them from being free. So if i ever escaped there wouldn't really be any justice for the people who are still stuck here..'
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:46 am

Snow White wished she could talk to him face to face, "Its not your fault you were taken here Dimitri, heck I could say that about me. The truth is, we can't blame ourselves for things that happen to us no matter how easy it is." She said, she wished she could help him see that.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:44 am

He sighed. 'Snow you sound like such a lovely girl, and I do appreciate you trying to make me feel better, but,' he smiled, 'I'm a stubborn guy. And maybe theres some truth in what you say but I've really reached the stage where blaming myself has become far too easy. If I didn't blame me then what would I be left with? I've spent so long punishing myself and feeling guilty that if I just decided to accept the fact that I was wrong then my life would be a waste- and I would be stuck in this horrid situation of a life for no reason...'
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:07 pm

She almost started crying when he said that, "You know there are times where I wish I had been strong enough not to get raped but it happened and it was my fault. Same thing with watching my father die in front of me, I was hopeless and I couldn't do anything to stop it. I know its difficult for you Dimitri and I can't even begin to understand what you're going through but no matter what you're not alone. I'm here if you ever want to talk to me, I know its not much but you deserve freedom like everyone else." She said.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:58 pm

'I'm really sorry to hear that Snow' he said, feeling awkward when he heard her cries. He instantly felt guilty, as if he was responsible.
'Of course being raped was not your fault, and neither was your father's death. But my life is made up of actions I have done... mistakes I have made. Those were not your doing, but mine were, at least on some level...' he said.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:07 pm

She felt like screaming at him, "Dimitri, what I'm trying to say is I could have saved my father I was trained to do whatever it took to get the information I needed. I could have fought the man who raped me but I was too scared, sometimes we can't stop the terrible things that happen to us. What I'm trying to say is that sometimes decisions are made for us, and no matter how hard we try we can't keep looking at the past and regretting what we could have done differently." She rubbed her face. "I wish you would value your own life more but I can't force you to change your mind." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:27 am

'Sorry..' he said, realising her frustration.
'Its just...' he sighed, 'been a tough 9 months' he stated simply.
It had been- really he hadn't been the same since he had left that room, and regardless of his low self-esteem before that, this had only consolidated that.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:09 am

Snow White winced, "I really am sorry I wish I knew how I could help you." She said finally. She would be a liar if she said otherwise, she hated it when people gave up.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:36 am

He shrugged.
'You know, you probably have helped more than I realise right now' he said. 'So don't feel hard on yourself..'
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:52 am

Snow White sighed, "Oh I don't know about that." She said after a beat, "You're a good person Dimitri no matter what it is you may have done wrong in the past." She said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:04 pm

'Hmm..' he said, unsure how to respond. Eager to change the subject he asked, 'so.. Snow.. enough about me, how have you been recently?'
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Snow White decided to let the subject change even if she hoped Dimitri would take what she said to heart, "Well I've been good, my room mate is still comatose but other then that I can't complain." She was hesitant to bring up Shang as she wasn't sure how that conversation would end up. "The Villain, have you ever met him?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:42 pm

'Snap' he smiled looking at his still dead to the world roommate.
He paused at her next question. Of course he had met the Villain many times... there was the Dinner party, although of course back then he didn't realise who he was, then there was the day they were branded, and the torture of Anya right in front of him... and the most recent when they met in the basement and he had locked him in that room.
'Yes,' he finally replied. 'Many times now...'
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:50 pm

She ran a hand through her dark hair, "I heard someone mention something about a key, do you know what it could have been used for?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:04 pm

'Key?' he asked suprised.
He didn't realise people would still be talking about it.
The torture of Anya and Pocahontas happened a long time ago...

He sighed. It was over now, he was sure the Villain wouldn't mind him talking about it... but he remembered how angry he looked just knowing he knew. He was certain the Villain would not be pleased if he shared what he knew to anyone else. Still he couldn't lie entirely.

'I found a key a while ago now..' he admitted finally. 'I thought we could use it to escape. The Villain tortured 2 people in front of me and I never said anything or handed it over even though I could....' He looked down ashamed. 'See what I mean by being a bad person?' he sighed. 'But the key only opened an old suitcase.. it wasn't worth anything...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]   TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri] Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW with Room 1 [Snow White and Dimitri]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next