10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitri

Dimitri

TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri Empty
PostSubject: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:36 am

Dimitri left Eric in the bathroom, and wandered over to the wall where he had heard the shouting from earlier on. It had gone silent now and he was curious to know what happened.
'Hello?' he said, tapping on the wall. 'Anyone there?'
When there was no response he tapped louder, hoping someone would be able to hear.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:37 am

Pocahontas turned, looking at the wall. She got up walking to the wall, recognizing the voice, "Hey, Dimitri is that you?" She asked, hoping he remembered her, "It's Pocahontas.."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:40 am

He was suprised to hear Pocahontas behind the wall.
'Yeah its me.. So you were the one who was shouting, huh,' he replied.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:42 am

"Yeah.." She sighed, not wanting to remember, "We were arguing..Eric broke it off with her.." She sighed, "So we fought because of that." Pocahontas went to change the subject for Anya, "Hows your hand?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:52 am

He looked back at Eric. 'He did?' he said suprised. 'You mean with Anya?' He wondered what had happened, and decided to ask Eric about it later.
When she changed the subject he looked down at his hand. 'It still hurts, but its better' he said with a sigh. 'What about you?'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:55 am

"Feels better, though I noticed for the worms he burned it deeper. So it still stings sometimes but, at least it isn't like the pain when I first got it." She said looking at the wound, taking the bandage off her wrist, she wrapped her hand again, the cloth was still wet from before she took a nap.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:04 am

He looked at his hand. 'I'm an F; a favourite...' he said, looking at his hand. 'But it doesn't mean anything really.. not if we don't play into his games.'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:07 am

She remembered the note, how some people could boss them around, "You wouldn't use it to boss anyone around right?" She was worried, she was a Worm after all. The lowest rank.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:16 am

'Don't worry' he said. 'I don't plan to use it and play into the Villain's games.'
He looked at his hand, trying to imagine a situation where using his rank would be useful. If there was someone like Phoebus was, and he was lower than him, then Dimitri imagined that maybe he would use it. But with Pocahontas? He was sure that he wouldn't ever need to use it.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:19 am

"Okay." She smiled a bit, sitting down to be more comfortable, "Who else is in your room??"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:25 am

'Eric actually' he said, thinking back to what she had said about him and Anya. 'He was still quite sick when I arrived, but hes getting better.'
He looked in the bathroom to check Eric hadn't collapsed again. When he returned to the wall he asked 'And you two, how are you doing in there now?'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:28 am

"We are doing good. We talked after the fight so hopefully we are good." She stretched, "What mark did Eric get? I was too worried to look at his hand when he collapsed in the basement or that place at least looked like a basement."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:38 am

'Hes got an F, the same as me' he said, 'but I don't think you have to worry about him bossing you around either.'

[OOC: I'm reallly tired x-x Soo i'm going to sleep now.. will continue tomorrow!]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:38 am

"Yeah.." She said smiling, stretching she looked around her room, "What does your room have??"

[[OOC Okie dokie ttyl ^^]]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:39 am

[OOC: I don't know :33 *goes running off to the Furniture List*]

Dimitri looked around the room properly for the first time.. 'Well its got the word Sinners written across the wall.. the Villain sure does know how to make you feel welcome. Theres a bed and a sofa too, so I won't have to sleep on the floor.' His eyes were drawn to a liquor cabinet, but he wasn't sure if it was stocked. 'Oh and there might be alcohol, so things may be looking up' he joked. 'I have to say its alot better than some of the rooms I've been in.. my first had no furniture at all except for a mattress. What about you? Do you at least have a bed?'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:44 am

Pocahontas remembered the room, "That was my last room..I'm in room two. And yes we do have a bed." She smiled, looking around, "Two beds, one fuzzy white carpet, and a big sofa with splinters on the ground.." She bit her lip when she saw the splinters. She then looked back to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:08 am

He smiled. 'Well at least you've got somewhere to sleep.. trust me the floor isn't very comfortable usually'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:11 am

"Wait there are some rooms that don't have beds? I actually didn't sleep until a little while ago.." She laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:27 am

'Yes i've been in rooms with only one bed, or none. Normally I've let my roommate sleep on the bed so I've been stuck with the floor a few times.' He thought about it and he hadn't slept for a while. 'When I first got here all I did was sleep... but nowadays I seem to do so less and less.. I can't really sleep what with whats happened. Not for very long anyway.'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:28 am

"It's hard to even want to sleep. Might never wake up." She sighed, looking at the wall, "I just wish we knew, why he is kidnapping so many people.."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:43 am

[ooc: Sorry! I loooked at this then never posted my reply x3]

'Well you heard what he said in the basement- something about human scum? He clearly doesn't like people..' He thought to himself for a moment, skimming his hand over the wall. 'And the folder accused us of sins...'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:46 am

"Well I am fine with accusing us of our sins but, punishing us like he is God?" She sighed, "Nevermind I'm not going to get myself in trouble again." She looked around, "I just hope there is a way out of here.."

[[OOC It's perfectly fiine ^^]]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:52 am

'Me and an old room mate of mine, well we had an idea of trying to escape, but for now theres not much we can do but look around and try to learn as much as we can. We all know what the Villain looks like now, so thats a start. And I'm trying to work out if hes always watching, or if he goes away from time to time. I mean theres lots of rooms- how can he pay attention to them all at once? And when hes killing someone, what happens then?' Dimitri stopped talking suddenly. The Villain could be watching right now. 'Its probably safer to be quiet right now though...'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:55 am

Pocahontas heard him talk she only spoke when he finished, "I just hope...We can get out of here but, your right it's safer to be quiet right now.."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:00 am

[[OOC since sleeping gas just filled the room..I guess...cause She kinda went into the shower and yeah is sleeping in the tub now..So I guess just hear a faint thump?]]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:09 am

'Hmm..' he said, sitting in silence for a while.

A little while later he heard a thud. 'Pocahontas?' he said, but there was no reply.
He banged on the wall a few times but there was still no reply.

I hope shes ok... he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:15 am

Eric approached the wall, hesitating. He had very well to play his role until now. Was it an error? She had the power to make him change opinion, he knew it. He also knew that she knew him very too much.
By sighing in a feigned way, Eric leaned to the wall.
-Dragonfly?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:46 am

Pocahontas stopped when she heard Eric's voice, "Eric?" She asked, wondering if he was okay, "Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:50 am

Eric raised the head, a smile in lips.
- Yes, it's really me. Say me that you are well.

OOC: So Repo!scene xD
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:51 am

[[OOC Niice XDD]]

Pocahontas smiled, "I am well, now." She couldn't to think about what else to say, "What about you? Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:55 am

- I am well, Pocahontas, I am well. Don't worry.
Frowning, he turned the head to the wall.
- How's that "I am well, now"?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:57 am

"You probably heard the fight with me and Anya and me punching the wall." She sighed before speaking, "Why did you break up with her, and don't give me the speech that you just wanted too..Since you did the same thing to me, Eric..I know you love her and you didn't want to break up with her.." Her voice sounded sincere and she wasn't pleased with that idea.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:12 am

Eric considered right in front of him. The room was empty, Dimitri being in the bathroom. So much the better, it was less hard to lie like that.
- I heard you, indeed, but I lay on the ground. The fever again made me fallen again. As for Anya, what she said to you is simple truth. I had enough. Of this relation. There was no future for us, it's evident. And then...
Say it Eric, you can make it.
- I was bored of her.
His heart split again, and he began to wonder if it was going to survive all this.
- Brief. As for you, look after your fist. I am on that you bled, don't become a patient as me. It's dangerous here.
He got his breath back, as naturally as possible.
- By the way, I have a question. I was on the ground when you fought, and totally delirious. It's possible that I invented a part of the conversation. Did you really say me that you still...
Breath, Eric. Breath. Play. For the fuck's sake!
-... loved me?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:16 am

Pocahontas heard what he had asked her, "Yeah I do but, you don't feel the same so I'm going to try to get over you.." She sighed getting angry, "Eric.." her voice almost sounded harsh, "You didn't get bored of her, I'm not stupid..The way you looked at her, there was something. So don't give me that crap.." Her voice clearly gave away she wasn't please, "I didn't like her to come in the room and for us to start fighting, Eric I punched a wall because of it and that's why I said I loved you.."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:29 am

Eric sighed, catching his edge of the nose.
- Oh Pocahontas...
Raising the head, he took a cold and distant smile. Cheek, the camera turns.
- You have put right words, there was something. But it's henceforth ended. Moreover, I'm not the only one whom this relation annoyed because Anya slept with Sinbad just yesterday.
His words were dry, rough. But they hurt him so much that he couldn'tt continue on this way.
-Pocahontas... My Dragonfly. Why you still love me? There was any chance that we see again each other, then what? You would have me cry all your life? Pocahontas, you deserve better than that.
You deserve better than me.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:33 am

Pocahontas sighed, "I told myself I didn't love you but, when I saw you it was like all the feelings came back..I guess I was just so happy to see you.." She sighed, "I'm sorry...Scorpio.." She looked away from the wall, "I told myself countless times I was over you but, I don't know what happened to that.." Pocahontas sat there, "Do you really think that I deserve someone?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:45 am

Eric smiles, taking a natural air for the first time since... The day before.
- Of course, you deserve somebody. You deserve all the Angels of the sky, he made with a smile.
Eric smiles, before crossing arms.
- Don't excuse you. We cannot always check our heart. I'm sorry to have made you suffer so for a long time.

OOC: I'm gonna sleep dear! Have a good day!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Pocahontas looked at the wall, "I know why you did it Eric, you wanted to protect me. I'm not going to hold that against you.." She looked back to the wall, "I don't deserve any angels Eric, most likely God hates me for what I do for a job." She laughed, "That's why I'm a Worm." She had no shame in her voice, "I heard you are a Favorite, I'm happy for you..How are you feeling?" It was clear she was changing the subject, "Eric I'll try my best and only love you like a brother.."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Eric smiles. As a brother... A brother owes protect her sister.
- Why Gods would hate you Dragonfly? We maintain the ground balance. Remember you all the conversation we have. It's just a job, okay? Just a job. Like any other.
He stoped talking for some second.
- And you are not a worm, ever, all right? Never takes what he says in a personal way. You would go nuts there. You wanna know my feelings towards my status? I don't care, I fuckin' don't care.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:31 pm

"Your right Scorpio, we do maintain the balance.." She smiled nodding, "I'm sorry but, to be honest I'm starting not to care about this damn mark.." her voice turned cold, "Only God can label me right?" She nodded, only God could label her not some person who is punishing her like he is God..
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Eric smiles.
- You know that I don't believe in God, even if I have some respect for the religion. But you are right, he has no right to give us titles which we mess besides. He considers quite powerful, but have weaknesses too.
This girl Megara. And this second... Cinderrella I believe.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:50 pm

"I just wish there was a way out of here.." She sighed, "It's not comfortable here..I miss my father.."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Eric raised the head in the mention of her father. He remembered him. He had seen him not enough time, but he remained a good man for Eric.
- How goes your father? I want to say, what you say to him when I didn't come any more?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:00 am

"He is good, getting older though..And I told him that something happened to where to protect me we couldn't see each other anymore.." She looked down, the talk of her father made her miss him, "What happened after we stopped talking?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:49 am

- When we have to break all ties? Well, I continued my life. I lied, but I continued my life. Nobody knows that.. You are alive.
Eric sighed, crossing the hand on the face.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:24 pm

"So that means, if one of them is captured..I'm going to be in a lot of more shit aren't I?" Pocahontas's old self was starting to come back.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Eric had a laughter.
- I think rather that if Helga or Miguel meet you here, they are going to have the fear of their life.They beleive that you're dead.
There was a silence, before Eric resumes.
- They didn't know that I loved you.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:48 pm

Pocahontas jumped, "You what?" She was surprised, laughing, "Come on now you didn't love me.." She looked down, "It's impossible.." She smirked, "Of course they would be in for a surprise.."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Eric had a smile. Of course, he loved her. If his employer had learnt that he had not killed her, it's himself who would have died. But that had not thought about it about it about the time. He had thought of nothing was it to protect her. It's after that he had realized that he was going to have to lie for ever to his best friends, if only to protect himself.
- I took time, you know. Not to think any more of you. To learn to believe that it was best for everybody. To oblige me not to look for yourself. To stop love you any more...
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Pocahontas looked down, feeling hurt but, she was starting to get angry, "Why didn't you tell me? Why did you drag me along Eric?" She was getting angry, "You..You made me believe you didn't love me, I thought you would never love me but, now I find out..What.." She was almost shouting, "Now I'm hearing you were in love with me!" She started to yell, "You know how many times I told myself that YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME!" Pocahontas shouted, wanting to punch the wall, "How...." She groaned before shutting up..

[[OOC SORRY I LOVE YOU XDD I just want you know be more realistic then her going OMG YES!! XD]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri   TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW with Room 3/ Eric and Dimitri
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next