10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Betrayal's a Nasty Thing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kida

Kida

Location : six feat under, unless the Villain didn't give me a proper burial.

Betrayal's a Nasty Thing Empty
PostSubject: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:10 am

'Why do these things always happen to me?!?!? I've been raped, thrown around, abused, cheated on, completely ravaged by a psycho and now my girlfriend is falling in love or something with the guy I fucked.'

Every good thought in Kida's mind was blown away and all that was left were the twisted and gnarled feelings of self-hatred and betrayal.

'It's not fair... All I did was fall in love, why does it ALWAYS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME?!?'

Kida let out a broken sob. Her life had always been a downward spiral, going from bad to worse. Starting with her mother's death and currently ending in this huge betrayal...

'I betrayed Ariel... She betrayed me with the same guy... IT'S HIS FAULT!!!'

Kida's confusion turned to anger as she thought that it was all Sinbad's fault.

"If that fucker hadn't come into our lives... Fuck! Sinbad, why're you such a fucking bastard?!?" Kida let out a hoarse scream. She was losing her voice and all the crying wasn't helping one bit.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:07 am

Dimitri got up when he heard Kida screaming. The tv had turned on earlier and he'd seen a red-head he'd never seen before... but he recognised the name Sinbad from somewhere, most likely the dinner party.

'Hey, HEY!' he said, trying to shout over her cries. He was cautious as he approached her.. trying to make sure he wasn't hit in the process.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 am

"What?" Kida said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:33 am

'You're screaming..' he said, tired already with her mood.
'I'm just trying to work out whats wrong.. but if you want to be left alone I'll go' he said, already walking away.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:46 am

"I'm fine... The red-head on the screen was my girlfriend... I'll be fine..." Kida said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:56 am

Now it made sense... The Villain really liked to mess with everyone didn't he?

'I'm sorry..' he said cautiously, trying to make sure he didn't get screamed at.
Kida seemed easily upset at the moment..
'But if you get angry you'll just being doing what he wants.' He looked at the cameras. 'I'm sure that you and your girlfriend are just being played against each other at the moment.'
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:58 am

"Yeah, we are. But not by the Villain. It's all Sinbad's fault. First he seduced and had sex with me, then he seduced my girlfriend. He has no morals..." Kida said. She felt very hurt by Sinbad.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:16 am

Sinbad... thats right he was the one shouting at the dinner party.

'Well I'm guessing we're all in here for some reason... no doubt we're going to get some people who have no morals...'
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:20 am

"I bet he's had sex with every female he meets. I wouldn't doubt it if he had dozens of children out there..." Kida said. The anger towards Sinbad was growing. "And my girlfriend was guilting me and saying that she couldn't forgive me because I slept with him and then not one day later she does the exact same thing..."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:33 am

'Shoulds like a regular womaniser to me..'

Dimitri thought to himself that if Kida had cheated first then really her girlfriend wasn't to blame, and neither was Sinbad completely... but Kida was determined to put all the blame on Sinbad, whoever the guy was.

'I'm guessing the Villain has pretty traditional ideas.. cheating is a sin so hes punishing him.. Why else would we be here if it wasn't to punish us?'
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:38 am

"I just... I don't know anymore... Ariel was the only reason I wanted to stay alive. I have nothing to go back to if we ever leave this place, and now I have nothing to look forward to here..." Kida felt as if she was pitying herself too much. She needed somebody to smack some sense into her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:46 am

'Kida there is nothing out there for me either... no family, no home, no job. But I can focuse on surviving.... after we escape I can change my life around. This place gave you Ariel, and thats what you've got to focuse on.'
He smiled, even though deep down he felt the same- he had nothing to look forward to.
All he could focuse on was escaping- on finding Jane, wherever she was, and everyone else, and getting out of here.

'You don't know if you've lost her yet.. if she loves you then she probably is still there for you. After all you said you did the same with Sinbad? And you still love her.. Just don't give up fighting. That just gives whoever's behind these cameras what they want.'
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:57 am

Kida looked up at Dimitri. "You're right... When I get out of here, I'll try to make something better for myself."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:07 am

'Excatly...' Dimitri said. 'What was your life like before?' he asked, hoping to distract her from her anger.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:15 am

"It was a very sexist community where everything was a woman's fault. We were a warrior tribe and everyone had to fight the wars, even the children. My father was chief so I had slightly more rights than the other women. It was horrible." Lisa said, her mind dwelling on the mountains, forests and oceans of her country.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:47 am

'Well I doubt you are anywhere near there now... so if we escape you can stay as far away from there as you like.'
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:56 am

"Yeah... I could start all over..." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:01 am

Dimitri sat on one of the sofas.
'What about Ariel.. do you still love her?'
Everything seemed complicated.... he guessed everyone's lives were since being put in here.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:48 am

"Yes, I do... She's the only person I've ever loved..." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:30 am

'Well then you're going to have to forgive her... theres no point getting mad. I mean you are sort of equal now, if you've both slept with this Sinbad guy.'
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:03 pm

"I'll learn to forgive her eventually. It's the way of the warrior. I can't stay mad at her forever..." Kida said. Dimitri was oddly good at cheering people up and making them think clearly. "You know, you'd make a good councillor..." Kida said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal's a Nasty Thing   Betrayal's a Nasty Thing Empty

Back to top Go down

Betrayal's a Nasty Thing
Page 1 of 1