10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where am I? Who are you?

Go down 
+3
Anya
Villain
Juliet
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:28 pm

She couldn't help but open wide her eyes and her mouth in a surprised "Ah!" then, still smiling to him, she replied "You know... i'm not used to know a man and have sex with him in the same day..." but... still... she didn't say a 'no'... after all it was passed so much time from the last time, staying there... and he was really nice... and if he was the villain... was better don't contradict him, right?

Last edited by Juliet on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:32 pm

He laughed gently.
"There's a first time for everything, isn't it hunny?" he said even more seductively and winked while dragging his hand up her thigh slowly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:51 pm

"You're really sure of yourself, aren't you?" she replied in a soft answer, while with a finger she started to touch softly his breast, feeling his hand on her tight that was already turning her up
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:55 pm

He ran his hand all the way up to her panties and pulled them off quickly.
"Do I have a reason not to be?" he laughed softly and kissed her gently.
For some reason it felt wrong to kiss her but, at the same time it felt oddly right.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:59 pm

She moaned in surpise when he quickly pulled off her panties, kissing her. She like his kiss, it was something that tasted like something... familiar... she brought her hands on his face, caressing him and continuing to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:03 pm

He dropped his own pants and put his own, already hard, parts dangerously close to hers while letting his hands run under her top, caressing her breasts, not waisting a minute. He wanted her, so why wait?
He deepened the kiss and pulled her closer.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:11 pm

She felt his touch on her skin, on her breast... She was feeling like an animal trapped in the clutches of an hungry lion, his prey, unable to move... and actually... he body was responding to his touch... she was enjoying it... she was already so wet...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:24 pm

He didn't waiste another second and quickly penetrated her letting out a small moan.
Most of their clothes were still on, but who needed to be completely naked when all they were doing was fuck?
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:29 pm

She moaned loud when he penetrated her: her body was actually enjoying it, she was really wet, but... there was something so wrong: still the sensation to be just a prey, an animal hunted... and, in the same time... she liked him, she wanted to stay closer to him, to do it with him... it was... weird...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:35 pm

He moved faster and harder with every breathless thrust, rubbing his body against hers.
He was nausiated, and the growing feeling that something was wrong kept growing bigger, still, it felt too good to stop now.
After a while he hit his climax just in time. Any longer and he might have thrown up fom the sick feeling in his stomach. He groaned and let his body fall on hers while he released everything inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:41 pm

She continued to moan louder when he started to move faster and faster: luckily she was wet enough to don't be actually hurted by his movement: she couldn't help but moan and continue to move, following his rhythm... she looked elsewhere... it seemed so wrong, in that way... she came just a little while before him, and then she felt him let his body fall on her... she was breathless...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:45 pm

After a few seconds of regaining his breath he pulled himself up and off of her while looking at her sweaty, breathless body.
"You might want to take a shower," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:49 pm

She continued to stay there, sweaty and breathless, for a while: even when he moved away from her she didn't move at the beginning, only at his phrase she nodded, with a tired smile "Indeed!" she replied in a soft laughter, finally raising up. "Where's the bathroom?" she asked adjusting the dress
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:51 pm

He smiled at her helplessness. He had just come from the bathroom when she first woke up, and seeing as they just left the kitchen there was really only one option left.
He pointed at the door and chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:01 pm

"Thank you!" she replied, smiling to him and walking toward the bathroom. She smiled to him, a kind, nice smile, even after it, even if it was almost a violence... she entered in the bathroom, closing the door behind her and fastly she got undressed and joined in the shower. She opened the water and finally started to enjoy the cold shower... she really needed it! Washing her body, she closed her eyes and started to sing to herself: it was a lullaby, a song that she always knew, that her mother used to sing to her, and her brother... when she was only a child, before to lose her entire family... That song has always the power to relax her, to make her smile... and probably, even with the shower's noise, even with the door closed, John could hear her...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:06 pm

The lullaby hit him like a thousand lightning bolts at once.
NO! IT CAN'T BE!
Mentally, he was screaming, while on the outside all he did was lie on the bed with wide eyes holding his breath.
He sat up quickly and put his pants back up again. The nausiated, sick feeling was back, but tripled now, and this time he knew why.
Why hadn't he listened to his instincts that what he was doing was wrong?
He wanted to throw up, desperatly, but at the moment Juliet was in the bathroom.
He ran out the door, not even caring about locking it before he made his way out into the garden.
He opened the door just in time before he barfed up his entire breakfast, plus the recently eaten apple.
She couldn't be... she just couldn't be...
But she was...
His sister...
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:34 pm

((Oh my God!! Incest!! The only thing our RP didn't have xD))
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:37 pm

(OOC: OH MY GOD! AHHH!)
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:00 am

She didn't listen John leave the room, she just continued to have her shower and to sing her lullaby. When she finished she closed the water and slipped out of the bathroom, taking a large towel to wrap on her body and a little one for her hair. Then, just covered by the towel, that actually wasn't covering so much less compared to her dress, she went out of the bathroom, rubbing her hair with the little towel "Hey, is there any hope that i can get a new..." she looked around, searching for John, and when she didn't find him she frowned, finishing the phrase automatically "dress..."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:39 am

{OOC: Oh goodness... this should get akward...}
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:44 am

OOC: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!
This is madness.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:40 am

{OOC: XDDD lmao That's sooo wrong XD *laughing so hard right now* XDD Probably hearing Aladdin in Spanish in the background probably isn't helping with the laughter XD}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where am I? Who are you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Villain's Room-
Jump to: