10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where am I? Who are you?

Go down 
+3
Anya
Villain
Juliet
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

Where am I? Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:14 am

When Jul woke up, she felt again the same dizziness ad weakness that was becoming a typical signal that she had changed room. She curled up on herself mumbling something incomprehensible, but when she felt a little pain at her wrists she jumped to sit with a little scream. She was still dizzy, and that movement didn't help her: she barely menaged to open a bit her eyes, trying to look her wrists and understand how bad was the situation... but... it seemed like they had been bandaged... could it be real? WHo could have done it, and... where was she now?
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:16 am

John stepped out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist and a razor in his hand. His hair was wet and messy, as it always was after he had taken a shower. He pointed the razor at her as he spoke softly to her.
"Quite a mess you made there," he said and smiled mockingly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:23 am

Listening some steps Jul finally managed to open totally her eyes, just to find in front of her a beautiful boy almost naked that... was pointing to her a razor! She smiled tense to him and put a little more distance between herself and the razor "Yeah... well... you know, i think that i've cutted myself enough for today, so maybe you can keep that sharp thing a bit more far away to me... i'd be reeeally thankful..."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:26 am

He rubbed his newly shaved face before laughing.
"What? This thing? Couldn't hurt a fly."
He opened the drawer of a wardrobe close to him and took out a plain t-shirt before putting it on, careful not to let the towel fall.
"No hunny, if I really wanted to hurt you, it wouldn't be with this," he smirked and looked at her again.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:32 am

She breathed relived at his first reply, even if not totally relaxed: well, the good news is that he didn't want to hurt her... with the razor... she smiled again tensed "And... you don't wanna hurt me, right? I am allergic to pain, seriously, it... hurt too much!" She replied in a really silly and childish answer: she was still too focused on it to realize how actually nice was him...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:35 am

He raised an eyebrow, not quite getting her type of humor.
His eyes lingered on her for a moment though.
Had he seen her somewhere before? She seemed so familiar.
He took out a pair of plain jeans and signilized for her to turn around so he could change.
"You mind?" he asked a bit annoyed when she didn't do it at first.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:39 am

"Oh! Yes... sorry..." she replied and giggled a bit when he asked her to turn aroud. She turned, sitting on the bed giving him her back "So, ehm... w.. what's your name?" She finally decided to ask him, choosing this one in an hundred of other questions
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:41 am

What name was he going to tell this girl...? Oh, what the heck, why even make up a name this time?
"John," he said bluntly and dropped the towel to the ground with a tud, before starting to put his pants on.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:47 am

"It's a nice name! It's one of my favourite ones!" she replied with a smile that he couldn't see, since she was still giving him her back "I'm Jul... well, it's Juliet, but Jul is ok... are you the one who bandaged me?" she aske immediatly later staring at her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:49 am

He quickly put his pants on and told her it was safe to look.
He then looked around with a faked confused look on his face before turning to her.
"Do you see anyone else here?" he asked mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:04 am

"Well maybe there was someone else when i was asleep!" She replied with a pissed off tone turning again, blushing a bit, but her light anger went away fastly "Well, thank you!" she replied in a new smile
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:53 am

He couldn't help but be amused at her tone of voice, but did nothing but smile about it.
He turned to the towel on the floor and picked it up only to throw it back into the bathroom.
"Hungry?" he asked on his way to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:57 am

"I'm starving!" she exclaimed nodding and jumping on her feet to follow him in the kitchen: "Please, tell me that you have something else than bread here!" she couldn't stand dry bread anymore: she needed something else, possibly something tastier...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:01 am

He wasn't exactly expecting her to follow him, but he didn't particularly mind either.
He opened the fridge so wide she could see the various foods in it. It was filled to the bridge with pretty much anything, and on the table he had put out fruit, or more precisly, green apples.
"Anything you want hunny."
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:20 am

She neither noticed the apple, instead, looking after she neither remember how much time a fridge full of food, real food of all kind, made her open wide her eyes. She immediatly noticed the sweets and she felt mouth watering like a child in a candy shop "Can i have those ones?" she asked making two steps toward the fridge and pointing at two pieces of cake that seemed really delicious
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:32 am

He laughed as she popped her head into the fridge with wide eyes.
"Anything you want hunny," he whispered while he bent down so his face was inches away from her ear.
"All yours."
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:59 am

A bigger smile appeared on her face, and when he approached her more she couldn't contain herselft to exclaime a new "Thank you!" and to give him a kiss on his cheek before to bring one of the piece of the cake and, with the dish in her hand, start to searching around to find a fork
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:06 am

He couldn't hold his mask for long when she kissed him. It was the last thing he had expected.
She didn't react like anyone else he'd ever seen. She was special in a way. Strange. He couldn't wrap his head around her. Instead he just stood back against the wall waiting for her to finish.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:20 am

She finally found a fork, sitted at the table in the kitchen and started to eat: at the first bite ot the cake she couldn't help but moan as a child for how tasty the cake was. Oh, she missed so much eat sweet things! "It's delicious! Do you wanna a bit?" she asked continuing to eat and savor the cake
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:40 am

"No thank you," he laughed.
He stood against the wall eyeing her suspiciously. The main reaon he had brought her of all the girls was because of this. This strange behavior he couldn't quite figure out. Besides the cut that needed to be treated, this strange, unafraid behavior of hers drove him in, and he was still trying to figure out how to approach this creature.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:51 am

When she finished the cake the sighed relaxed with a smile "I'm full!" she murmured stretching "...for now..." she added immediatly later giggling "No, seriously, can i have more, later?" she asked taking her dish and putting it into the sink
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:54 am

"Be my guest," he said and smiled. On the outside it would probably look like he invited her to do whatever she pleased, but really, he meant it more of the literal meaning. She was his guest, and he wanted it to stay that way. Strangely though, she had started to act more like she owned the place.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:48 am

She smiled again to him and, for once, she stayed in silence. Now she actually didn't know what to say, she just looked around, biting the inside of her cheek. Was she supposed to say anything? With nonchalance she started to look also at him: she didn't notice it earlier, but he was actually really a nice guy... There was something in him... something that she found really lovely...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:10 am

Something about this woman just made him want to shake her and hug her at the same time. She was attractive and cute yes, but in a stubborn and annoying way.
"Anything else you want, hunny?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:16 am

Anything else? Actually... there were a lot of things... but in the end she just shacked her head with a smile "No i'm kinda fine now" then she looked again at him "So... wanna... i don't know... do something?" she asked shrugging: stay there and do nothing was getting boring...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:23 am

He smirked. Finally an opportunity to have some fun.
Slowly, he pushed himself off the wall and went to stand by her side.
While gently laying on hand on her waist while whispering in her ear:
"What did you have in mind?" he whispered amused.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:29 am

She bite her lower lip giggling softly "Well... don't know... wanna dance?" Actually that could be funny: she missed dance, she missed music... She would really enjoy to dance with him. He had to have a stereo somewhere, hadn't he?
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:33 am

"You wanna dance?" he laughed.
"With me?" His laugh grew louder by the second.
Suddenly his laugh ended abruptly, and he walked around her to face her when he bent down and looked her directly in the eyes. His eyes gave away that he was dangerous, but his tiny, sly, crooked smile showed that he was only teasing her.
"Do you have any idea who you're dealing with hunny?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:42 am

He didn't understood what was so funny in what she said and frowned. When he started to walk around her she followed him with her glance, and when he stopped again in front of her she just looked into his eyes. His question made her open a bit her mouth... well... that was a good question: actually, no, she hadn't even thought about who he could be... well, he probably wasn't a prisoner, right? So who... suddenly she menaged to put together the fact to arrive to the simple solution: "oh..." she whispered finally realizing that she was the one that was driving that crazy game "So i suppose that you don't wanna dance..." she replied looking at the floor
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:45 am

He couldn't stop laughing. He was wondering why she hadn't shown any fear, but now it was all too obvious. It was because she didn't know who he was.
At her question though, his facial expression turned into the sly crooked smile he had given her only seconds before.
"What makes you think that?" he said softly and took her hand, leading her out on the floor for a dance.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:51 am

When he took her hand, replying with that smile, she coudn't help but look at him with a worried expression: was she actually the villain? So why did he heal her? But after all, was she sure that he was him? She could be wrong? ...Could he be dangerous? She mentally breathed and asked to herself the question that she used to ask when she was in a bad situation: could she do anything about it? The answer was no. So, as always, she relaxed and smiled to him, following him: if she couldn't do anything about it, why don't enjoy what she could?
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:08 am

He was glad to finally see some fear and worry in her eyes. This was the feeling that satisfied him most.
They now stood in the middle of the kitchen floor and as he still held her hand, he laid his other hand on her waist.
"I lead," he whispered seductivly and winked at her before slowly pulling her closer and starting a slowdance with no music playing.

[OOC: Going to bed now ^^ We'll RP more tomorrow ^^ 'Night!
P.S. Every time you call John "she" or call Jul "he" you make me majorly confused xD]
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:44 am

She opened her mouth and the bit her lips when he pulled her closer, starting to dance a slow dance without music. Slowly she led her arms around his neck, dancing slowly with him "Really? No music? It's... kinda a romantic thing..."

[ooc: Night Night hun <3 can't wait to continue to rp, i hope that you're enjoying it as i'm doing Wink
and... GOSH I'M SORRY!!! DX What a Shame! DX I'll pay more attention, promise, is just that, since i'm started to play as a male for the first time in this period on the other game, now i'm getting confused everytime... D'8]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:30 am

[OOC: Haha, dw, I do the exact same thing all the time xD But then I remember who I'm playing (John or Charlotte) and I correct it before I send xD]

He leaned down while still dancing, hovering his lips only centimeters away from hers.
"Do you mind?" he asked while smiling playfully.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:43 am

She looked at him, lost in his glance... oh, surely he was a beautiful man, and no doubt that he knew how seduce a woman... She was smiling back when she replied softly a jokingly "No... not really..."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:22 am

He laughed softly.
"Good," he whispered as he pulled her closer, so her whole body was up against his before lifting her off the floor and slowly twirling her around in a slow-motion dance.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:58 am

She kept her breath when he puller her closer, her body against his...
When he lifted her off the floor she couldn't help but scream a bit, surprised, scream that however turned immediatly in a giggle
"You're a lovable dancer..."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:34 am

"I'm a lovable anything," he said while laughing himself and winked before putting her down on the floor again. He had missed this. Not her, he didn't even particularly want her in any romantic way, but he had missed being with someone. Ever since Odette left, which, when he came to think about it, was only just a couple of days ago, he had felt so lonely. That was the main reason for bringing Juliet to his place anyway. He needed... someone...
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:50 am

"And really modest too, uh?" she giggled replying to him, coming back and the floor to continue to dance with him. But she couldn't deny it: it was true, he really seemed lovely! But... probably 'seemed' was the right word...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:58 am

He smiled charmingly.
"One of my many qualities."
He looked at her.
She looked so...
He couldn't even put his finger on it, but there was something about her...
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:01 am

He smiled back at him, but then had to lower and glance, as she needed to focus better, and only after a few seconds she could look him again into his eyes "And you're even cute... but i suppose that you already know it!" she finished jokingly
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:19 am

He only laughed at her sly remark and turned to grab a green apple from the table and took a bite of it.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:32 am

When he left her to go to gran an apple she couldn't help but continue to look at him. Again she didn't say anything, waiting for him to say or do something. Looking at him she couldn't help but ask to herself why she was there, why he wanted her there... but she wasn't really a so deep person, and since ask it wasn't in her plans, she just let the thought slip away from her mind
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:23 am

He walked past her into the bedroom and threw himself on the bed, lying there relaxed, eating his apple with an arm behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:11 pm

She was unsure about what to do, but since he didn't say anything she just followed him, and when he lyied on the bed she just sitted on it too, far away enough from him to not disturb him.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:13 pm

"Look who just got shy," he said teasingly and laughed before dragging her down on the bed beside him and taking another bite of the apple.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:16 pm

"Wha..." she started, but she couldn't finish it when he dragger her next to him, making her laugh "I just thought you didn't wanna be disturbed!" she replied, still giggling a bit
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:18 pm

"I'm always ready to be disturbed by beautiful blondes," he smiled charmingly and winked at her as he put the rest of the apple on the nightstand beside the bed and turning to her.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:21 pm

She laughed again, amused but even fascinated, accomodating better next to him. "And what do you always do with disturbing girls as me?" she asked, still jokingly
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:23 pm

He quickly, yet gently, laid himself on top of her, feeling her whole body against his and lingering his face inches from hers.
"Want a demonstration?" he whispered seductively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Who are you?   Where am I? Who are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where am I? Who are you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Villain's Room-
Jump to: