10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When will the new characters join?

Go down 
+7
Jane
Anya
Villain
Cinderella
Esmeralda
Kida
Ariel
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

When will the new characters join? Empty
PostSubject: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:11 am

I know xNightkissx opened a new audition for new characters

I just have two questions

How many new characters will there be?

and

When will we be expecting these new characters?

just wondered you know

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Kida

Kida

Location : six feat under, unless the Villain didn't give me a proper burial.

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:18 am

I think it's going to be like the other times where once a chara is killed a new one is introduced. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:21 am

Yeah that does make sense, I was just wondering
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:44 am

I know that she's thinking of waiting but I don't see the harm in having over 20 characters. I mean we have 21 now and most of us are very active. So I sorta feel for the people who will be on the waiting list for quite a while
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:48 am

That is also what I thought,

but I guess new characters will be fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:49 am

@Esme It might get a bit chaotic though with more then 21 people Rping :/ I feel it will get confusing @_@ We'll need more rooms...
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:55 am

@Cindy: Oh I don;'t mean haing a huge amount just make 25. Nothing bigger. I couldn't handle the chaos of it all. haha but I don't see why 25 couldn't happen
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:57 am

@Esme Hmm, maybe. I guess that wouldn't be too bad. I just hate how TAR has gotten so out of control that I really don't want that to happen to this one XD
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:01 am

@Cindy: Yeah I totally understand what you mean
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:03 am

Yeah, I don't really want any more people xD I have to read EVERY post on this forum and it takes up enough time as it is xD I know we're 21 now, but some actually aren't that active. Like Tulio, or Fagin. And does anyone know what happened to Chel? Havn't seen her in ages O.o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:05 am

@Esme I left TAR for a little while, because of school and when I got back, everyone had more characters and something about a dog thing and just plain chaos DX Broke my heart, because I really liked that one... I love my vampire Eric *huggles him* I should make a Vampire Eric vid unrelated to TAR XD

@Villain No clue Sad I haven't heard anything from Care... I wonder if it's school or family... I miss her and I've really wanted to RP with Chel at some point XD
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:06 am

and Lilo, she seemed to disappear

will they have to be killed off soon

Lilo and Chel didn't even join the forum
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:08 am

@Ariel They may be busy, or they never heard about the new forum *shrugs* The way Youtube is set up now, it's hard to find all the things people have posted/uploaded. It's not organized at all to me... I really hate it.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:11 am

Lilo actually tried signing up, she sent me a YT PM saying she's having problems. I asked her to try to sign up again with a different name, but after that she didn't reply...
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:11 am

@Cindy, yeah maybe. Youtube sucks now, it keeps fucking changing and its annoying
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:14 am

@Ariel I guess they change it so the staff on youtube get the keep their jobs *shrugs*

@Villain D: That's horrible! That happened to me once on a MEP forum Sad It wouldn't work at all for me, so I actually had to have someone else make my account...
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:16 am

I know! it's like a lot of people didn't come back. I miss the whole Tulio/Chel/Aurora drama! I know Eric's going to be back soon but I miss him too Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:17 am

I miss the drama too DX It was pretty fun XD lol

Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:43 am

Just chiming in about TAR, I'm Jane there too and I used to love it but I think it's gotten much too chaotic. xD Everyone has their cliques and if you're not on Tumblr 24/7 you will not be in a single RP clique and you will never get to RP or have something interesting happen to your character. lol I took a break for a week and I felt that so much had happened that it was pointless to try. (I loved TAR in the beginning where it was actually a high school and not like... an apartment complex orgy every day. xD)

Maybe that's not the case, but I think that's pretty true. xD I think it's a really great RP but it's just too giant at this point.

That's why I like this because

a. You can actually follow all of the posts (they're all organized in one place)
b. There aren't too many characters
c. The characters and their relationships are realistic (I think I talked to Ylva about this point lol)
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:46 am

yeah i miss Chel :-( and Lilo too I hope they come back soon I wish Fagin was on more cause he is just so freaking creepy i love it and Tulio he was just mysterious O.o the most drama I had was rooming with Pheobus and Meg as freaked as I was for Wendy she did not get raped like i thought which was wierd i think Pheobus has a soft side and he is scared to show it who knows he may fall in love with someone here i thought Kida but uh....*cringes* after what happened holy freaking ....yeah....anyways im getting off subject :-P everyone find the missing! our 10 doors family is shrinking!! lol
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:47 am

Yeah noticed Lilo was missing too. T____________T It makes me sad, also I loved Chel/Aurora/Tulio... I hope Chel comes back soon! =[
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:50 am

Dw Wendy, our 10 Doors family will be whole again soon ;D (Maybe not with the same people but still... Twisted Evil
Oh, and a quick warning to you all, check the danger list! (I will update it today)
The two people with lowest scores are in great danger! >.<
(I don't even know who that is yet o.o)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:52 am

I was wondering about Lilo... theres 3 characters missing I think- Chel, Lilo and Eric.
I know Eric is busy... and Chel was always a bit inactive because she's busy with other RPs and life and so on.. was just wondering where Lilo is as she's always said how she loves her character and so on.. Hopefully she'll be able to sign up again soon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:54 am

getting back to your TAR subject i never joined it ever i almost did as nani cause she was open but after it got so huge with everyone i was like no...im not even gonna try it was not that i did not like the idea it is just it got sooo confusing i was so freaking lost and then there was drama at one point an someone from tar attacked me...i forgot what about it was something stupid so i messaged owner of tar and we were cool and fine as day but i just did not want to deal with drama ...if i am making since they got so ....clique like i mean Tar just...idk i dont even bother to watch videos of it anymore i freaking love 10 doors it is like my life right now and i love it

1.it is real like

2.the characters have such epic stories which seems to get better every day

3.everyone in here is close

4.easy to keep track of the forum is amazing :-)

5.i feel i can really connect to my character it is like we are attached kind of creepy but think about it if a rp really feels real to you how epic can you get

6.the mystery that is the villian

7. everything else lol

anyways i loooveee 10 doors and honestly i would not mind 3 to certain rooms like you had me meg and pheobus at one point but yeah dont get to many people but idk a few more may not hurt anything :-D
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:59 am

@Villian call me stupid but i cant find danger list is it poof :-(
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:01 am

I can't find it either Sad
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:02 am

@ Anya i wish we were roomed together im sad your all alone cause eric is gone and Aurora is not speaking to me at moment talk to me through thick concrete go on yell lol :-P
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:04 am

I wish we could be roomed until Eric got back Sad I feel so lonesome without him but I think he's coming back this week cheers
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:04 am

@Anya awesome i miss eric Smile you two are so dang cute
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:07 am

D'www thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:09 am

Now I can't find it either... Shocked Where the hell did it go?! Shocked
Gahh, I might just make a new Danger List now xD Since we have a new forum I think that would be fitting anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:13 am

I miss people too! I miss Eric sooo much. I mean we just found out that they're twins and then poof! And Lilo Sad she was awesome!!! Besides Wendy, she's our last little kid. (and techniqually Wendy's not even that little). and yeah I follow TAR and as a viewer it's very confusing so I can't even imagin being in it :/ this is my first RP and I love it because I feel like not only has Esmeralda made friends but I've made them as well Smile Just wish we could get the pace back up I guess, get some more drama up in here. Speaking of which, hey Ylva remember what I told you about on Skype?? How does July 15th sound??
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:15 am

It needed updating anyways ... with everyones videos and so on.
Btw when you count videos would you count previews?
Eg if someone posted a preview, then the actual video, would that be 1 or 2 ?
Was just wondering XD

Oooh and I might as well remind you now I'm away tomorrow until wednesday night.. so I haven't disappeared or anything xD
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:15 am

That sounds GREAT! Very Happy I can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:20 am

Hey Ylva ?? what is your skype *hugs* so we can talk sometime :-D i really wanna help with 10 doors book

Last edited by Wendy on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:20 am

@Villian: Awesome!! I'll message you the details. Smile oh and just for the danger list, I'm uploading a new video today Smile but speaking of this video, I'm not very happy with it. I mean it'll do but I would love love love if someone could do me the biggest favor and possibly vid the fanfic I wrote earlier (I only vidded Moses/Esme part) but I'd love to see it all in an actual video. If someone would do this for me, I will repay you with anything you want Smile
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:21 am

@ Esme i could make a video of yalls past :-D
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:22 am

It counts as 1 ^^ But you get points for the preview before the real video is up. But then you won't get points for the real video.
@Wendy: My skype is ylvise xD
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:26 am

yay friggin fudge cookies!!! :-D
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:27 am

@Wendy: would you?? EEEEEKKKKKK I love you!!! and i will love you forever too. Anything you want in return??
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:27 am

I would get skype but my webcam doesn't freaking work on my laptop

it would be awesome to see all of your beautiful face :3
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:34 am

@Ariel- Same D: And my MSN died recently... the only thing I use is facebook chat.
But if anyone wants to talk I don't mind you adding me, after all I'm sure you guys aren't secretly peadophiles in disguise xD
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:37 am

oh shit you caught me

nope noone is a pedophile here

Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:37 am

@ Esme lol someone is happy
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:39 am

Here is a crazy question, we all know our character names

but what is everyone's real name?

It would be nice to know

like my name is Georgia
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:40 am

Haha xDDD
Now I'm totally imagining a creepy old man :S
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:41 am

my name is Victoria
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:43 am

Dimitri wrote:
Haha xDDD
Now I'm totally imagining a creepy old man :S

Thats me

a really old man with a huge beard

I am actually Santa
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:43 am

My name's Olivia Smile
Kind of obvious from my username Razz
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:44 am

Dimitri wrote:
My name's Olivia Smile
Kind of obvious from my username Razz

Cute, my best friend is called Olivia, and also lives in Norwich
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will the new characters join?   When will the new characters join? Empty

Back to top Go down

When will the new characters join?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next