10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to the RP, any idea's where to join in?

Go down 
+2
Cinderella
Snow White
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

New to the RP, any idea's where to join in? Empty
PostSubject: New to the RP, any idea's where to join in?   New to the RP, any idea's where to join in? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Hey, I'm new to the RP, and I was wondering where I could put my character? Thanks! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: New to the RP, any idea's where to join in?   New to the RP, any idea's where to join in? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:02 pm

I can't believe Snow White is in this! 8D I've been looking for your introduction video, I really want to see it! ^-^

And don't worry about being placed, Villain will place you probably in the morning her time Wink
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New to the RP, any idea's where to join in?   New to the RP, any idea's where to join in? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Oh good, I actually still have to upload my video on YT I hope that's not a problem! Question Wink
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: New to the RP, any idea's where to join in?   New to the RP, any idea's where to join in? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:43 pm

I don't think it is. You'll have to ask Yvla when she gets on.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: New to the RP, any idea's where to join in?   New to the RP, any idea's where to join in? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Oh, by the way, you don't have to add your own picture to your profile. Smile It'll be changed to one like mine, only with Snow White on it ^-^
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: New to the RP, any idea's where to join in?   New to the RP, any idea's where to join in? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:06 pm

Awesome! We got rapunzel, naveen and snow white!
Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: New to the RP, any idea's where to join in?   New to the RP, any idea's where to join in? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Now I don't really know what to do... ._.'' You're supposed to sign up for the waiting list and ask for a character, then when a spot opens up I would have PMed you and you could have made your introduction video, and only after that were you supposed to join the forum... but now I'll feel bad if I kick you out ._.''
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New to the RP, any idea's where to join in?   New to the RP, any idea's where to join in? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:03 am

if that's the case, that's my bad! I don't want to make you guys feel like you have to let me join! I was kinda clueless about that bit, however I have made an audition video it's uploaded to my YT page. Wow, sorry about that! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: New to the RP, any idea's where to join in?   New to the RP, any idea's where to join in? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:04 am

Actually, don't even think about it! ^^ I was planning on letting more people in anyway, so you picked a good time to join xD Dw about it, you're in ^^ I will give you a room now ^^
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New to the RP, any idea's where to join in?   New to the RP, any idea's where to join in? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:16 am

Wow, uh thank you! Again I am sorry about the whole mix-up! Rolling Eyes I feel like an idiot!
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: New to the RP, any idea's where to join in?   New to the RP, any idea's where to join in? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:17 am

No, don't feel stupid! xD You're new, you're bound to make mix-ups. God knows how much I mess up the first time I try something... Rolling Eyes I put you alone in room 9 BTW ^^
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New to the RP, any idea's where to join in?   New to the RP, any idea's where to join in? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:20 am

All right, sweet! bounce
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New to the RP, any idea's where to join in?   New to the RP, any idea's where to join in? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:12 am

yay!! Welcome Snow!!!
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New to the RP, any idea's where to join in?   New to the RP, any idea's where to join in? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:39 am

Aww, thanks! Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: New to the RP, any idea's where to join in?   New to the RP, any idea's where to join in? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:14 am

@Snow White Welcome to 10 Doors!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: New to the RP, any idea's where to join in?   New to the RP, any idea's where to join in? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:32 am

It's great to be here! Very Happy Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the RP, any idea's where to join in?   New to the RP, any idea's where to join in? Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the RP, any idea's where to join in?
Page 1 of 1