10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regretful Awakening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

Regretful Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Regretful Awakening   Regretful Awakening EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:38 am

Charlotte rubbed her eyes and slowly opened them to see a blurry vision of a ceiling in a new room. The headache had re-appeared, which had to mean she had changed roommates. After her shameful, childish behavior she was too ashamed to ever face Odette on her own free will again.
Looking around slowly, rubbing her hurting head, she saw a different blonde sleeping not too far away from her. She was a complete stranger, and Charlotte didn't even know if she'd like her, or if she was even safe or sane. You never knew in a place like this.
Better to let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Regretful Awakening   Regretful Awakening EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Cinderella felt the cold ground under her. Without opening her eyes, her expression turned into one of confusion.

This isn't right... She thought, knowing that she and Sinbad fell asleep on the bed. Her eyes snapped open before she sat up and looked around. She winced a little from the blood stains on the walls and floor.

Nice room, John... ever consider hiring a maid? She thought, before her gaze landed on a blonde woman.

She looked so tired and miserable. Cinderella couldn't blame her; this place was far from "home sweet home"...

Cinderella stood up and walked over to where the blonde was sitting. She sat down beside her and gave her a kind smile.

"Hi... I'm Cinderella." She said, holding out her hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Regretful Awakening   Regretful Awakening EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:24 am

Charlotte was cautious. She didn't know who this woman was, and for all she knew, she could be a psycopath.
Charlotte did nothing but look at the blonde woman for a while before taking her hand. If the woman wanted to hurt her, there was nothing Charlotte could do to stop her. So she might as well..
"I'm Charlotte," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Regretful Awakening   Regretful Awakening EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Cinderella gave her a small smile, not surprised by her reaction. "So, um... Where are you from?" She asked, unsure of how to fall into a conversation with her.

"I am standing outside of the home of Mr. and Mrs. Wilson,"

Cinderella froze for a moment, eyes wide. She slowly turned to the television and stared in shock.

"where the residents were taken from their home roughly around half a year ago." She watched the reporter in disbelief.

When her mother appeared on the television, tears formed in her eyes at the site of her mother trying to hold in the tears and speaking in a shaky voice: "I won't stop looking for her until she's home,"

"Mother..." Cinderella whispered, as a tear ran down her cheek just before the tv went off.

She put her hand on her mouth a let out a sob. She hadn't realized that she had almost forgotten her mother's face or the sound of her voice while being there...

{OOC: I'm sorry that I didn't reply at all yesterday D: I really wanted to, but I couldn't think of anything... And I hope you don't mind I put Cindy's reaction to the broadcast in this topic. >.>}
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Regretful Awakening   Regretful Awakening EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:01 am

[OOC: Tehe! Just got home to Norway! Very Happy Sorry I havn't been on today, but it's a 12 hour long trip, so... Razz ]

Charlotte opened her mouth to speak, but before she could utter a word she was cut short of the sound from the television. It was clear from Cinderella's expression the news broadcast was about her and her own family. Unfortunatly she didn't know how to react. She had no idea how to comfort someone in that position.
"Are... are you ok..?" she asked softly and hesitantly while standing there looking dumb.
It was the stupidest question she could ask. Of course she wasn't ok.
It was more than clear from her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Regretful Awakening   Regretful Awakening EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:58 am

{OOC: Sorry, Ylva! D: I had to force myself to stay away so I could focus on school. After this, I'm going back to studying, but I felt bad for leaving you like this all weekend ._.}

After a moment of sobbing, Cinderella took a deep breath and wiped her tears. "I-I'll be fine..." She said, in a shaky voice.

She looked over at Charlotte, trying to smile a little. "He's a cruel man... Huh? Trying to give me a false sense of hope, I-I'm sure..." She said, her voice still a bit shaky.

"So... where are you from, if I might ask?" She asked, trying to move away from the broadcast, but her mother's image and voice were still fresh and clear in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Regretful Awakening   Regretful Awakening EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:42 am

"Ehmm.." was all she could say while she was talking. She cursed herself for being so bad at comforting others, but living an isolated life cam with disadvantages. She never really learned how to react to people.
"I'm from.. ehmm.." it took her a while to remember where she came from. As the question had surprised her so suddenly. That was the last thing she was expecting Cinderella to ask about.
"America," she said finally.
"You?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Regretful Awakening   Regretful Awakening EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:46 am

"England. I've always wanted to visit America." Cinderella said, smiling. "I've been to France, but that's only because my mother is actually french." She said, shrugging a little.

"So... Where was the one place you wanted to visit?" Cinderella asked, unsure of what to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Regretful Awakening   Regretful Awakening EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:15 am

"Anywhere," she said with a hesitating laugh.
"I just wanted to get away to be honest.. but.."
But what? On the other hand she was perfectly happy with her location, as it allowed her to be with Dimitri. Though, after he had gone away, she had longer to leave herself. To go anywhere. And do anything. Anything but rotten in her mansion.
"How about you?" she said, deciding not to finish her sentence, but instead ask Cinderella.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Regretful Awakening   Regretful Awakening EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:21 am

She tilted her head curiously at the unfinished "but..."

When Charlotte moved on to ask her, Cinderella just smiled. It was understandable to not want to say everything on your mind.

"Oh, besides America, I kind of want to go to Japan, Italy, Spain... So many places to see... Traveling sounds like it would be fun." She stated, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Regretful Awakening   Regretful Awakening EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:24 am

"Yeah.." she said and smile. She had always wanted to travel, or... escape.
"Though it all seems like such far-away dreams now.." she smiled bitterly thinking about the situation and place she had gotten herself into.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Regretful Awakening   Regretful Awakening EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:06 am

"It's always seemed so far away for me... It just seems a lot farther now..." Cinderella said, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Regretful Awakening   Regretful Awakening EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:03 am

She realized the sad tone in Cinderella's voice and figured it would be best to move onto a happier subject.
"So what was your life like before... this?" she tried.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Regretful Awakening   Regretful Awakening EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:51 am

"In a word? Unhappy." She said, giving Charlotte a sad smile. "My father died when I was a little girl, then I was forced into an arranged marriage with a boy I didn't like. We married when I was eighteen, had been married for three years, then he disappeared on February fourteenth, then I was kidnapped as well." She said, saying most of it with ease from having said it from time and time again.

"Well, it turned out that my husband was kidnapped, he's here now. Though, after all these years, we finally decided to be friends... who knew it would take being kidnapped for that to happen?" She said, laughing a little at the idea.

"What about you, Charlotte? What was your life like before being brought here?" Cinderella asked, giving her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Regretful Awakening   Regretful Awakening EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:25 pm

"Pretty isolated," she laughed.
"My dad never really liked it when I talked to people of a... "lower class," as he called it.. though I never felt like talking to the snobs he brought home.. I guess I can't complain though, most would kill to have my life," she said and smiled gently.
"Though he spoiled me pretty badly.." she said quietly.
"Makes you realize how little you know how to do by yourself when you're all alone in a place like this.."
She smiled thinking of Dimitri. Well, not completely all alone.
"Who was your husband? Maybe I've seen him," she said and thought back to the guys she had met in here. Naveen? Eric? It could be anyone.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Regretful Awakening   Regretful Awakening EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:33 pm

"I lived a pretty "high society" life too... My mother and grandfather kept me away from boys so I wouldn't fall for one of them." She said, with a shrug.

"Oh, his names Sinbad. He used to really hate me... But, as I said, we're on good terms now." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regretful Awakening   Regretful Awakening Empty

Back to top Go down

Regretful Awakening
Page 1 of 1