10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down... Empty
PostSubject: Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down...   Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down... EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:42 am

Jul woke up again and this time she realized immediatly that she was in a new room: it wasn't the fact that she recognized anything in the room, it was just that alwfull sensation, the dizziness, the headache... She sighed trying to open her eyes and to raise up. "Water... i need water... i need to wash my face... then i'll feel better..." she mumbled to herself raising up. She didn't notice the two other people in the room, actually she didn't notice anything in the room: she was still fighting to keep her eyes opened. She moved two steps in the direction of, she supposed, the bathroom. She made two steps but she was still too dizzy and, before she could put her foot on the floor a third time, she felt a stronger dizziness and lost her balance falling on the floor with a little screem. She tried to protect her face, pushing the hands forward: actually her face was safe in that way, but in that way her wrists slammed and striched hardly on the floor. She curled up on herself moaning for the pain, and only after a few minutes she had the braveness to look at them: they were bought badly scratched and something sticky and jelly-ish was coming out followed by... blood! Jul opened wide her eyes, but soon she couldn't see anymore her wrists because of the tears: she was crying like a 5 years old child, sobbing and moaning...
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down...   Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down... EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:22 pm

(OOC: are we switching rooms now? I tohught it wasnt tell 2moro?)
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down...   Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down... EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Naveen opened his eyes immediately, its like he's immuned to the gas now, no headache just alight blurry vision once in a while. He heard a little squeal and focused on Helga, he was happy she was with him again, but she's sound asleep, must be tired from what happened in the other room. But the squeal... he slowly turned his head and saw another person. He quickly ran upto her.
'you okay?! What happened? Come let me take you to toilet and clean that up' he hurriedly pulled her up and dragged her to toilet then washed her bloody hands.
'feeling better?' He said with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down...   Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down... EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:25 am

[OOC: @Thrax- Room change was on October 15th.. at midnight. But im guessing you are in a different time zone so when it turned midnight in Europe would be different to you by a few hours ^^ But rooms have changed Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down...   Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:18 pm

"arggh.. shut up" she shouted when she heard someone cry and put her hands above her head, the headache was killing her.
She hasn't even open her eyes yet, she knew they had changed rooms. Was Naveen still with her? She hoped so.
When it was quiet again, and she only heard the water from the bathroom, she sat up and leaned against the wall.
"Another empty room.." she sighed

((Occ: My parents allowed me to be on the internet again! Whohoo Cool ))
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down...   Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:13 am

[ooc: yaayyyy bitchooo!!! xD]

Naveen hear Helga shouting, he quickly rose his head as if it was his instinct, he quickly ran out leaving Juliet's hand under running water.
'Hey we got company' he said with a sigh then sat beside her and started giving her a head massage 'just relax' he whispered in her ears and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down...   Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:38 am

"Naveen!" she said with a big smile when she saw him and gave him a kiss on the cheek when he sat down.
"Who else is here?" she asked and looked at the bathroom. "someone I know?" She said it all quite low and took a deep breath as he began to massage her.

[Occ: Yeeeeyyy I've missed you xD ]
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down...   Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:26 am

'I'm not sure, she seemed new to this place by the way she freaked out. Also she fell and cut her hands so I was helping her' he said continuously, he was just happy to see her, happy that she was okay.

[ooc: miss you toooo xD]
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down...   Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:17 am

"Oh... Is she alright?" she asked with concern and looked at the door. But when she didn't see anyone, she looked back at Naveen with a smile.
"and how are you?" she said and held his hand
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down...   Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:22 am

'Im good now that you are alright' he said softly. No one would believe if they said they are good in this place, but no point being a downer either. He kissed her cheek and whispered 'How is your head?'
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down...   Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:28 am

"it's a bit better now.." she gave him a weak smile and leaned against his shoulder.
"do you really think she's alright?" she asked and looked at the bathroom again
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down...   Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:57 am

'Good good, and I'm not sure, You can go check if you want to, also fresh up while at it.' he said quietly and laid on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down...   Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down... Empty

Back to top Go down

Juliet is falling down, falling down, falling down...
Page 1 of 1