10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pwease read! Sigh.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

Pwease read! Sigh. Empty
PostSubject: Pwease read! Sigh.   Pwease read! Sigh. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:06 am

I'm sorry, but I've had the shittiest past few days, and I've been feeling really sad... Then I have random short moments in the day when I'm crazy happy. I don't know what's wrong with me, life is a mess right now. Anyway, but part of it is needing to be with Josh. Sad I miss him. He comes home in 2 DAYS! Sooo, needless to say, I won't be online on Wednesday and Thursday. Or Friday and Saturday probably because I work... And Sunday I have concerts. :l I'll try to get on here and there, but for the most part, I won't be online Wed until when Josh leaves, which is some time next week I'm guessing. I'll keep you guys posted. Sorry! Pwease don't kill Aladdin.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Pwease read! Sigh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pwease read! Sigh.   Pwease read! Sigh. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:30 am

*huggles Al* Have fun with Josh okie? ^^ Stay safe ^^
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Pwease read! Sigh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pwease read! Sigh.   Pwease read! Sigh. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Have fun and stay safe. How could we live without Al/Michon?
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Pwease read! Sigh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pwease read! Sigh.   Pwease read! Sigh. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:43 am

Thanks guys *huggles*

I'm soo excited to see him tomorrow! AH! Very Happy Ugh, but midterms this week and all that junk.. I hope I can get most of my homework/studying done BEFORE he comes here, or at least as much as I CAN get done today. Being on 10 Doors isn't helping. XD *goes to grab music theory and sociology*
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

Pwease read! Sigh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pwease read! Sigh.   Pwease read! Sigh. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:42 pm

*hugs you* awwww buddy <3
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Pwease read! Sigh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pwease read! Sigh.   Pwease read! Sigh. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:43 am

Mkay so Josh is coming home tonight... In the mean time, I have classes, and when I'm not in class I will be doing homework. I want to try to get as much done as possible while he is still on the road, because I want as much time as possible with him while he's here. Hm.. I should probably clean my dorm too. -.- Anyway, I'm super excited to see him, he should be here in like 8 hours Smile And it's midterms the next few weeks, so I won't be on as much!
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Pwease read! Sigh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pwease read! Sigh.   Pwease read! Sigh. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:12 pm

HAVE FUN! You deserve it! and i cant wait to here what happens!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pwease read! Sigh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pwease read! Sigh.   Pwease read! Sigh. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pwease read! Sigh.
Page 1 of 1