10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm sorry... Please read.

Go down 
+8
Thrax*
Cinderella
Juliet
Villain
Aurora
xLilo
Pocahontas
Aladdin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

I'm sorry... Please read. Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry... Please read.   I'm sorry... Please read. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:32 am

I have little time to explain, but I need to leave town. Like... in the next hour. I'll be gone for a couple days. This happened last minute. Like I said, no time to explain, but last night I got a call from Josh, my boyfriend. He was drunk and crying and it was crazy. I've never heard him like that, so low... Anyway, he begged me to stay on the phone with him, he needed to hear my voice. Yet he told me he didn't want to talk to me because he needed me there in person. He works about 5 hours away from where I live, and he's there for a few weeks at a time. It's a tough position, but we love each other so much. And that's all he kept saying again and again last night. "Michon, I love you. Please, always remember that." I can't tell you how many times he said that. You guys may be jumping to conclusions that maybe he cheated or something and feels guilty? Not the case. Like I said, I can't go into the whole thing. But anyway, he's worrying the hell out of me, so... Yeah. I've been planning a trip to go surprise visit him one of these weekends that he's working, and I was *hoping* for next weekend, because it's just good timing for me. But I feel like he really needs me, and I need him. Right in this moment. I have epilepsy, and I'm not supposed to make long trips on my own. But I don't care... I can't find anyone last minute. I was supposed to work tonight, and I called my good friend/coworker crying hysterically at like 2 in the morning asking if someone could cover for me. She said yes. So.. I'm going. I've never done that long of a trip on my own. The most I've driven on my own is an hour and a half. So please pray for me, that nothing happens to me or I don't get lost. Pray for Josh to help find himself and Him in these hard times that he's going through. He doesn't know I'm coming yet... I'm going to surprise him. Luckily, he took today off. Mostly because he's very sick from drinking too much in a short time span (he doesn't drink very much normally), and also that he's so upset. And normally he works hours such as 8am-2am the next day. The crazy hours would make it hard to visit him on another weekend, so that's another reason I feel like I should go see him. What sucks though is he wasn't talking to me all of yesterday, until late last night. And I was upset, so yesterday was a bad day for me. And last night, right before he called, I was in the bathroom sitting next to the toilet. I felt sick, and now that I've woken up (its 8:30am) I still feel a little sick. I really hope I feel better, because I want to and need to be the strong one when I go to see him... I don't want to be sick. My roommate doesn't know I'm leaving, and I forgot she worked this morning before I woke up. So... hopefully she's not mad that I'm doing this last minute. Why you ask? Because she's just like that. She's my best friend, but she gets mad for random reasons, etc. Anyway, I'm going to go pack/finish getting ready now. Please.. Keep us in your thoughts. It would mean the world to me.

- Michon
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry... Please read.   I'm sorry... Please read. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:41 am

Aww, I hope everything will turn out okay! I also wish you a safe trip to your bf! I love you and I'm sure I speak for everyone that they love you! Be safe and have a calm time with your bf. <3 I love you I love you We'll be here supporting you!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry... Please read.   I'm sorry... Please read. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:56 am

Be careful! And I hope everything will turn out right! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry... Please read.   I'm sorry... Please read. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:28 am

I'll keep both of you in my mind <3 Be careful and I wish you a safe trip <3 Hope everything will turn out good <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry... Please read.   I'm sorry... Please read. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:40 am

Michon, now you got ME worried as well D:
I really hope nothing happens to either of you! I hope he can get through w.e. he's going through, but mostly, I just hope that you'll be alright!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry... Please read.   I'm sorry... Please read. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:23 am

I'll keep you both in my thoughts and in my prayers <3
Hope that everything will be alright <3
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry... Please read.   I'm sorry... Please read. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:27 am

D: Oh my goodness! You're in my prayers, both of you. Stay safe and be careful. <3
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry... Please read.   I'm sorry... Please read. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:42 am

I hope everything turns out okay! LOVE YA!
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry... Please read.   I'm sorry... Please read. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:07 am

Now I'm worried, please Michon be safe!! I'll keep you in my prayers, try not to get lost!!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry... Please read.   I'm sorry... Please read. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:19 am

Please, stay safe. You're in my -worried- thought. Be carefull. Please. I hope that you'll be okay!
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry... Please read.   I'm sorry... Please read. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:53 am

Youll be in my thoughts and please stay safe <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry... Please read.   I'm sorry... Please read. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Awwww i'll pray for you girl everything will be ok please stay safe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry... Please read.   I'm sorry... Please read. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry... Please read.
Page 1 of 1