10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I will hardly be on this weekend.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

I will hardly be on this weekend. Empty
PostSubject: I will hardly be on this weekend.   I will hardly be on this weekend. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:41 am

I have two big assignments/projects due one on Sunday and the other on Monday. There have already been a few distractions from me working on them (Tommy's situation, which caused his mom and I to go up to Lufkin (it's where the PA is) and move him back home. Woman he was staying with kicked him out with no advanced warning. I was going to work on my assignments last night, but I had forgotten that when I come home from Lufkin, I'm really grouchy and just feel crappy. It was a good trip, but still... Another distraction is the chat(s) and my excitement for the other RP (sorry, Ylva! I'll do my best to leave Cluedo out of 10 Doors, but it is one of the reasons why I'm distracted at the moment...)), and the fact that Tommy and I actually plan to go see TLK in 3D today doesn't help the distractions... So, I won't be on anymore today unless I'm too tired to work on school work and same goes for Cluedo tomorrow, if I'm on, it will be early morning my time and/or way past midnight my time.

I really hope no one was planning anything for Cindy this weekend... COuld you guys pray for Tommy (and my family (we're paying for it >.>)) to find a place to live for 2 weeks that's affordable?? And could you pray I do well on my assignments and get them done and sent in before the midnight on both days?? I would appreciate it so much. I know, I ask you to do this a lot for me and I honestly feel selfish asking you to pray for me, but when it comes to Tommy, I really want you to pray for him. He also has two major tests coming up, one on Monday and one of Tuesday. Pray he passes, because there is one that if he doesn't pass, he's out, no retakes, he's just out.

He's done so much for me and I feel I can do is pray for him and support him the best that I can.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

~Johanna
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: I will hardly be on this weekend.   I will hardly be on this weekend. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Awww ok girl will miss you
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: I will hardly be on this weekend.   I will hardly be on this weekend. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:05 pm

You'll be in my thoughts <33
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: I will hardly be on this weekend.   I will hardly be on this weekend. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:37 am

Thanks guys <33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will hardly be on this weekend.   I will hardly be on this weekend. Empty

Back to top Go down

I will hardly be on this weekend.
Page 1 of 1