10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

@_@ Stressful weekend...

Go down 
+2
Anastasia
Cinderella
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

@_@ Stressful weekend... Empty
PostSubject: @_@ Stressful weekend...   @_@ Stressful weekend... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:08 am

My tests are over, so I can finally tell you about the weekend XD

Will you read it? I don't know. Will you comment on it? I don't know. Do you care? No clue XP

Let's start with the weekend: Tommy came home for the weekend because he was worried that there was something wrong with his kidney, so he wanted to be home if he had to go to the ER (again).

During the weekend, he kept getting worse and worse, because he was stressing out because he wasn't getting any better.

So, on Sunday, before taking him back to the PA, my parents and I convinced him to go to the ER.

Actually, my parents kept saying it was a good idea, while I was looking up with these pleading eyes that he kept looking away from, then glancing back at. Each time he looked, you could tell he was cracking and he finally gave in.

We got to the ER and my mom asked if he wanted us to go in there with him, he said,"If you want to." Then when I asked him if he wanted me in there, he said, "Yes- uh, if you want to..."

So, we went in and they looked him over, and it turned out he just has a badly pulled muscle. Needless to say, we were all relieved XD

The whole reason why he thought something was wrong with his kidney was because last Tuesday he went to the ER in Lufkin (that's where the PA is) and one doctor told him that he might have a bruised kidney, an infected one, or a kidney stone that they didn't see. We assume the doctor confused Tommy with another patient...

Tommy had started panicking when he "saw blood" when he went to the bathroom, and that's one of the major reasons he came home... But... He's colorblind... Sooooo, we really don't know if he saw blood or not >.>

Oh and Tommy's mom keeps throwing hints at him that she knows we are going to get married, but he still won't tell her XP My mom suspects it's because he doesn't want her taking over everything...

She is a control freak, that's easy to see >.>
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: @_@ Stressful weekend...   @_@ Stressful weekend... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:11 am

Aww Sad I'm sorry for the scare with your... fiance? He's your fiance now, right? Hahaha!

I think many moms can become control freaks when it comes to weddings Razz <333
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: @_@ Stressful weekend...   @_@ Stressful weekend... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:18 am

He's been my fiance forever (seems like it XD), he just hasn't told his mom yet XP

Well, my mom, Tommy, and I pretty much have a good idea of what the wedding is going to be like already XD My mom is helping because, well, she's my mom and she's paying for the wedding. Tommy's mom won't be, so she really doesn't have any say... My mom has ideas, but really the final decision is mine and Tommy's XD lol
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: @_@ Stressful weekend...   @_@ Stressful weekend... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:20 am

AHH, I'm so happy for you. Smile

I prayed for Tommy, like I said I would, so I'm very happy to hear that.

And I hope your tests were alright! Next time you have a Spanish test, let me know like a week beforehand so we have time to plan when we can Skype Study. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: @_@ Stressful weekend...   @_@ Stressful weekend... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:23 am

@Aladdin Thank you for praying! *hugs*

My tests made me shake afterwards (that happens all the time XD) I cried during the Math one >.> Then figured out my answers (I think...) I think I did okay on the Spanish one... not sure though... I'm still a little shaky XD lol

Yeah, we need to plan better XD
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: @_@ Stressful weekend...   @_@ Stressful weekend... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:42 am

Aww honey, don't be shaking! Have faith in yourself. I have faith in you. Smile

If it makes you feel better, I'm in a conducting class... And we had to conduct 3 pieces in front of the University band today and it's HUGE. I've been so nervous for it, basically just trying to make through it alive. I thought conducting would be a slacker class. T.T Not the case. Anyway, I think I made it through alright, not as well as I had practiced it... But I shook during the entire time I was up there. I could NOT keep my baton still or my cue-ing hand! GAH! So I know the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: @_@ Stressful weekend...   @_@ Stressful weekend... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:49 am

*hugs* Awwe! D: I wish you told me about that, I would have been praying for you!

I just get shaky after tests, when I know for a fact that I knew the stuff, it's not so bad.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: @_@ Stressful weekend...   @_@ Stressful weekend... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:03 am

I hope he is ok <33
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: @_@ Stressful weekend...   @_@ Stressful weekend... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:24 am

He's doing all right now. He's finally got some medicine that will help heal his muscles by relaxing them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: @_@ Stressful weekend...   @_@ Stressful weekend... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:49 am

Ah good to know... I know I would be worried if it was me <3
Glad things seem to be ok now ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: @_@ Stressful weekend...   @_@ Stressful weekend... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:38 am

I pray for Tommy. And I hope that you're okay now. No more test, no more stress. Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: @_@ Stressful weekend...   @_@ Stressful weekend... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Thats awesome you are getting married tho girl!! <3 glad your fiance is ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @_@ Stressful weekend...   @_@ Stressful weekend... Empty

Back to top Go down

@_@ Stressful weekend...
Page 1 of 1