10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Familiar victim and new roommate

Go down 
+2
Kida
Phoebus
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoebus

Phoebus

Familiar victim and new roommate Empty
PostSubject: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:46 am

*Phoebus woke up after feeling a bad pain in his face. Feels like someone punched him in the face or something* gahh.. what is going on now... *he looked around and saw he was in the same room, well the bathroom door was fixed and a big comfy bed. he got from the floor and looked on the bed*
noo.. *he couldnt believe his eyes.. it was that girl... his previous rape victim*
well well well what have we here.. old dish? *evil voice talking to him*
no, no more of your stupid games, just shuttup and dont return *he said in a angry voice*
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/nilay_361/port-folio
Kida

Kida

Location : six feat under, unless the Villain didn't give me a proper burial.

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 am

Kida looked at the man in front of her. "Fuck." Why was he here? Things were going from bad to worse with her... "What are YOU doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:18 pm

ooc:i thought i was with yall?? hmm ok ill go see

Last edited by Wendy on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:30 pm

[ooc: ehmm.. wendy.. you are in room 7 v.v]
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Hey.. Good morning.. well not good but morning *he said in a polite voice*
Look I know you are mad and I deserve it, but just calm down... *he continued*

Yeah yeah just calm down and let me take care of you darling Twisted Evil haven't seen you in years now, but look how lucky we are ending up in the same room with a really comfy bed Twisted Evil want me to join you? *he said with a evil smile*

[ooc: im going to college then gym Dx so frape you later Smile]
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:37 pm

"Thanks for the offer but I'd rather NOT have sex anytime soon with you." He was acting weird... Like he was fighting with himself.

(OOC: No worries, I'll be gone because today's my play and we have rehersals from 7:00am to 7:00pm and the show ends at 9:30pm EST)
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:53 am

Aww let's not call it just sex, how about we make love but against your will? Twisted Evil

[Okay have fun Surprised and phoebus will miss you gteatly Wink]
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:59 pm

"Love against my will? So, sex, in simpler terms." Kida said. "I don't think you're aware that I'm not scared of you."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:30 pm

You are not scared? hahaha that's gooood, that's really good *phoebus got somewhat pissed off at this girl and had a evil look*

See no one is scared of you anymore, you might just as well die *he whispered to himself*

Maybe I can make her scared *sly evil evil smile on his lips* Maybe I will scare her so much that she will never talk to anyone again *his smile got bigger*

What the hell are you talking about?! *he screeched at himself*

Oh you will see and you know what I'm thinking too Twisted Evil *evil dark voice*

Noo... *he sighed*
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:07 am

"There's no reason for me to be scared." She said as she walked over to Phoebus. "You're human, you could be good sometimes, or bad. It shouldn't scare me if you rape me or if you hug me." Kida said, putting her hand on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:58 am

aww.. thank you.. for understanding but you should keep away... *he was shocked by the way she approached him. He hold her hands softly to move them away*

your hands are just as soft as last time I met you! Twisted Evil *he grabbed her hands tightly and pulled her in closer.* i have so much thirst for you Twisted Evil *he hold her one hand and grabbed her throat with the other hand*
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:43 am

"We never met... We shared a moment of time together, but we don't even know each other's names." Kida was pulled even closer towards him. He grabbed her throat. Their faces were only inches away from each other and she kissed him deeply. She stopped the kiss. "Has anyone else kissed you like that?"
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:58 am

*he opened his eyes and saw her eyes starring back. He felt the kiss... a genuine soft kiss... soft lips resting on his lips... he was surprised and amused by her touch... he never felt anything like this before* What are you doing.. you shouldn't..

*His eyes opened wide and furious* he drew back himself and grabbed her throat again, tighter than last time, if it continues she will either die or faint in lack of oxygen* How dare you?! Evil or Very Mad *he pulled her by throat several feet from the ground destined to destroy her but instead he threw her away on the bed* What the fuck you think you are doing?! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:30 am

{OOC : Shocked Kida have you forgotten about Ariel again? You might want to mention that....}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:38 am

{OOC: I was thinking that... Ariel and Sinbad are in the other room feeling guilty and Kida's off kissing someone else again xD}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:41 am

[ooc: i know right?! :O its not phoebus's fault this time >.> Phoebusssssss cheers sorry funny name v.v]
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:24 am

(OOC: Actually, she's trying not to get raped, but I think she's failing...)
Kida nearly choked. She was lifted a couple of feet from the air and screamed as she was thrown on the bed. "Well, I was thinking that I was kissing you, but I guess you thought it was something else." She said.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:36 am

*He jumped on the bed and pushed her on the chest. As she fell flat on the bed he grabbed her clothes and ripped them off* You don't do that to me! not unless I tell you to! *He turned her over in the bed sheet and wrapped her in it like the Mummy and pushed her off the bed again. From his point of view, she looked like a ground worm, trying to fled and he could just step on her and kill her* You stay there, one move and you wont feel your body for one week, i will fuck it so hard that your eggs will crack inside! *he is screaming, he doesnt even know why he is so mad. Probably coz he hates her, alot but theres nothing to stop him*
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:41 am

"You can fuck me all you want. I don't care! What's the fun in having a victim that won't fight back? Easier, of course, but no real enjoyment in that is there? By the way, my eggs can't crack like yours can." She smirked, but he couldn't see it since she was still wrapped in the sheet.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:44 am

[OOC: @Kida- Good luck with that xDD]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:04 am

{OOC: Kida good god, don't give in another time...you have to stop this}
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:14 am

Oh really? *little evil smile appeared on the corner of his lips* you are right there wont be fun if the opponent doesn't fight back *his smile got wider *He jumped on her, and landed on top of her like a frog. He could see her fear now, he licked on top of her lips and made its way to the forehead, then he starred at her shaky eyes* Lets see you fight girl *he whispered in her eyes then flung her up and made her stand up. Then he pulled the sheet away from her body leaving her nothing but underwears* Well well well, now this is a worthy opponent eventhough i destroyed you last time *His evil aura could be felt miles away, the monster inside him is awaken big time and he has no control over it*
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:23 am

There was no fear in her eyes. She wouldn't fight him, but welcome him. Kida starred at his eyes and kissed him deeply in the mouth. "No need to fight me. Are you confused, no, furious that for once somebody ISN'T fighting back?" She took a step back and looked at him, truly looked at him. Her gaze fell on his eyes and she stared into them, trying to decipher the puzzle that was Phoebus.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:31 am

*Phoebus stopped. He couldn't move anymore, he is speechless and motionless*

What's going on... *his soft voice replied. But looking at the girl with common face in underwear, he could guess what was going on. He stepped forward, he wanted to kiss her, again. He loved that feeling, so much so he eagerly lean on to her and kissed her deeply* This feeling.. I never had this feeling before... *he looked like a lost puppy in front of her*
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:35 am

Kida kissed him back, pulling him in a tight embrace. She stared into his eyes, finally figuring out the puzzle. He was schitzo or bi-polar she was sure of it. And there were different mannerisms to each one, a different voice, even.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:46 am

*He totally got lost in her kiss and he could he see the reflection of lights in her beautiful eyes which looked like city light from a height. Then he felt something strange, she was calculating something in her mind, she seemed distracted for some reason. The inner monster kicked in again*

You are hugging me now?! Evil or Very Mad I gave you a chance to be quiet and save yourself, but you are a hardcore whore arent you?! Evil or Very Mad *He pushed her away, at least few yards away when she landed on the corner of the bed. He is furious again, but why? He grabbed her shoulder and put his legs on her thighs. He pulled her bra so hard that it ripped off. He hold her chin and screamed* You shouldn't embrace the past, because it hits harder than before *He wasnt smiling anymore, but had a really evil look on his face*
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:51 am

Kida looked at him calmly as he tore off her bra. "What's your name?" She asked. It wasn't that she wanted to divert his attention, she honestly wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:53 am

Phoebus *he replied quickly* Remember it well, because it will haunt you for rest of your life *Now he smiled with a evil gesture* What's yours? I need to remember your name for my token
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:56 am

"Phoebus..." She tasted the word on her tongue "Are you both called like that? Both of you should have a name." The question slipped out before she could stop herself. It wasn't something that a person should ask. "Call me Kida."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:03 am

*He got off her after she said that. He was mad, more mad than ever. His body was trembling now. He tied her down to the bed with her own clothes and sheet. Then he took of his underwear and shoved it in her mouth so she would stop talking, then wrapped around with a clothes so she couldnt chock is out* Okay Kida, thats a nice name for someone so stupid you know
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:10 am

"Go ahmmmdd. Ah wahhn fffhht you." Kida's words were muffled by his 'gag'. She still wasn't scared of him. It was plainly written in her eyes.
(What she says: Go ahead, I won't fight you.)
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:15 am

Yeah sorry for censoring you, but theres simply no time to waist *he said with a evil smile. He went to the middle of the room and broke the chairs. He found one nail on the hinge and rescued it from the wood it was bonding to. He got on the bed and bend beside her. He looked at the nail and ran it down on her soft cheeks, not hard enough to cut the skin* Tell me kida, are you scared yet? *he asked with curious sarcastic eyes*
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:21 am

"Nnnnmmmhhh." Kida wasn't scared, there was no reason to be afraid of what was happening now. Her eyes showed no fear.
Good girl. Let him do what he wants. It'll be over soon.

For once, the voice in her head was right. Kida looked at Phoebus in the eyes, almost daring him to do it. Screaming, with her eyes, that she didn't care and she'd never fear him.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:36 am

*He slowly slided down the nail on her shoulder blade and pinned it down to half a centimeter* too bad i can't hear you dear..
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:49 am

It would be a lie if she said it didn't hurt, but she still wasn't afraid of him. She was braver than he'd given her credit, she had been through worse. This was just a tiny bump in the road of her life. She was looking straight into his eyes, fear and pain were nowhere in her face.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:55 am

*he starred at her eyes again, they will blank but the pain was there, they way her iris was moving it was obvious* Well thats not enough i guess? *he said without smiling anymore. He pulled the nail up and scratched down her chest then pointed it on her right nipple* You know they say that women's nipple is really sensitive? Well... *without finishing his sentence he pierced through her nipple deep inside* can you scream and describe how sensitive it really is?
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:01 am

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kida's scream could be heard for miles, even while gagged. She didn't shed a tear, the pain was clear on her face. She still didn't, couldn't, fear him. She knew that deep inside the nice guy was inside of him maybe if she was lucky he would come out, Kida wasn't counting on it though. It had become a pattern, staring into his eyes after he did something to her, showing him that she would never fear him, never be scared, and that she'd let him continue.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:05 am

*He looked at her eyes and her screaming was obvious of her pain* Tell me something, are you scared? yet? *He took the clothe off her then pulled out the underwear* well?
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:07 am

{OOC : Have room 2 heard any of this yet? }
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:09 am

[ooc: room 2 and 4 is in our hearing range so they should... idk >.< and sorry for torturing your gf Razz and you are fat : o ]
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:13 am

Kids gasped when he took off the gag. "It hurts. You can't even imagine the pain, but I'm not scared of you. When will you realize that, Phoebus?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:13 am

{OOC : Why did you call me fat? Sad please say you saw that vlog that I did earlier and not just calling me that, oh yeah about if Ariel doesn't find out, I'm sure it is fine}
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:15 am

[ooc: ofc its the vlog XD why else would i call someone fat that i never saw XD and okay ]
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:17 am

{OOC : Awww phew, yeah that would be abit weird if you have never seen me in real life xD, anyway have fun raping Kida}
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:19 am

are you really not scared of me? thats weird... *He pulled out the nail and blood oozed out of her nipple. Phoebus sucked on her nipple hard and drank some of her blood* mmm.. i love blood *blood dropping from side of his lip* are you really not scared kida? *he now moved the nail down to her belly button* weird..
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:19 am

[ooc: im disgusted at this, but phoebus will sure have fun XD ]
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:24 am

Kida laughed. "Are you some sort of vampire? I'll never be scared of you, Phoebus. Do what you please with me, you won't break me."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:32 am

*he pressed on the nail which was on top of her belly button and pressed harder to shove it in atleast two centimeter deep and her skin unwrapped which blood flow increased like a sewer* really? i can break you? *he twisted the nail and her skin was twisting with the nail, he could hear her skin stretching apart. He saw the blood squirted on his face.. like once happened before.. that big flash of light...his hand slapped remembering the past so he shoved 3/4 of the nail in her* how about now kida? scared? broken?
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:37 am

"I'm not scared. It hurts like hell, but I'm not scared. I'll never be broken, not by you, not by anyone." Kida was thinking that Phoebus was starting to become obssessed with breaking her.
Silly duck, nobody's ever broken me, nobody will.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:45 am

*after listening to that phoebus was more provoked. He pulled out the nail from her belly with a gush of her blood oozing out. He sat up then sat infront of her vagina then started to smother it with one finger.* Well if you can't be broken... i can make some holes in you *he said with a disturbing speech* he poked her clitoris with the nail then looked back at her* are you sure kida...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Familiar victim and new roommate   Familiar victim and new roommate Empty

Back to top Go down

Familiar victim and new roommate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next