10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The T H I R D wheel..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:14 am

Pocahontas laughed, touching his hand as her face went serious, "But, if you EVER do it again..I'm kicking your ass.." Her face looked scary, stopping when she laughed at Thrax's scared expression.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:16 am

He laughed, "I'd like to see you try," he joked lightening the mood. But he knew Jasmine and him still had to talk, and this time face to face.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:17 am

"Don't worry I'll go easy on you." She laughed, looking up at him. Her smile then turned into a smirk, bending fast as she kicked him off his feet. Making sure he didn't hurt himself, she stood back up, smiling at him, "Though I like surprise attacks."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:20 am

He flung on his back then jumped up, "Ah! CHEATER!" He said with a smile on his face, "If you wanted to fight why didn't you just ask?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:21 am

Pocahontas laughed, "But, I wanted the first score. Plus I gotta have the first score as a Assassin." She smirked, "Bring on the fight if you want..Though be ready to get your ass kicked by me."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:23 am

He grabbed her and slammed her on the floor so now she was on her back, but not hurt. "Whos gettin taken down now?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:26 am

Pocahontas grabbed his wrist, looking up at him. She didn't even wince when he slammed her down, smirking as she suddenly rolled over slamming him on the ground. She smirked at him, standing right back to her feet. "Got to do better, grasshopper."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:30 am

He put his foot up and tripped her back words so she fell on her back, "I'm just getting warmed up."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:26 pm

Pocahontas had quickly dodged, looking at him as she smirked. Her eyes stayed right on him, "So am I."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Jasmine sat there looking at them. She looked down Thrax doesn't need me.. she stood up she held on and on the wall so she wouldn't fall. The pain in her back was strong. but she tried to ignore it as she walked over to the bathroom and closed the door. Locking it. Now she was alone they wouldn't even notice her leaving... She sat down hugging her knees. She felt dizzy of the sudden movements she had made. Blinking a few times as her world was blurry. Once her vision was clear she began to cry. She didn't know why..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:09 pm

He noticed Jas walking into the bathroom instantly. Poca went in for a punch but he blocked it and looked at her, "Will continue this later..." He walked over to the bathroom and knocked," Jas you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:17 pm

She heard Thrax his voice. Wiping away her tears. ''Don't worry about me just continue what you were doing..'' she said. It doesn't matter..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm

"No I really wanna talk to you... just the 2 of us. Please open up."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:23 pm

''Why do you want to talk? what do you need me for anyway. You are so happy with poca..''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:26 pm

He looked at the door, "She's m friend thats all! We just made up. I wanna be with you!! Please open up!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:30 pm

She stood up punching the door. ''I know you are friends! But when i look at you too i just see that you don't need me at all..'' She looked down.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:32 pm

"Yes I do! Jas I need you so much! This fighting is killing me! Please open the door, I'm sorry for all this."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:35 pm

''THAN TELL ME WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED ME HUH?! You have Poca... Just have fun you two. It doesn't matter anyway... Just leave me...'' She did not want to open the door. She did not want to face him.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:39 pm

"I NEED YOU BECAUSE WITHOUT YOU I DONT KNOW WHO I AM! You helped me find myself and I love you so much Jas.... Like you have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:43 pm

She bit her lip. "Then if you love me so much... Why did you sleep with poca?" She said with A broken voice. Opening the door. "You keep telling me you love me... But why did you sleep with poca than? You wanted her? Or do you need her?" Jasmine looked down.

Last edited by Jasmine on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:48 pm

"Look it was a mistake hooking up with her. We made up and were friends now. But I don't need her. BUT I NEED YOU!" He was reminded on how this felt like there was a wall between them.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:16 pm

She looked at him. "And what if poca would get pregnant of your mistake? " Her eyes full of tears. "What would you do?"

Last edited by Jasmine on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:40 pm

Pocahontas had stopped right when she went to punch, looking towards the bathroom. When the fighting start, she stood there, looking at Thrax and the bathroom door. She looked down, wondering when the fighting would end. When Jasmine walked out, her eyes went to her. And when she asked her last question, her eyes went straight to Thrax..Her stomach turned, grabbing it as she watched them..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:37 am

"What do you mean what I would do? Of course I'd take care of her and the baby, but I still need you jas. Its like when we thought you might be pregnant. I would never make any of you girls do something you didn't wanna do," He looked at both of them, then looked down at Poca's stomache. She can't be...
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:41 am

Pocahontas saw him look at her, looking straight at him when she saw his glare. Her eyes showed something, making it seemed she was in deep thought..All she was remembering was blood and her father's cry..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:46 am

He looked back up to Poca's face. IT was like she just witness something pure evil, and devastating. "Poca, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:48 am

Pocahontas snapped out of it, looking at him as her eyes went back to normal..She had remembered something, "It's...It's nothing.." She bit her lip, "Something I was suppose to forget." Pocahontas looked away from him, making her go back to her thought..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:53 am

He looked in her eyes, he knew trying to forget it wouldn't solve anything, "Poca, it might help to talk about it. You don't haft to tho.."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:00 am

She looked at Thrax and back to Poca. She was in pain she could see it. ''I could just go back in there if you want to talk to Thrax.'' She pointed to the bathroom. ''If it is private..''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:01 am

Pocahontas looked at them, looking away immediately, "I don't think I am even able to have children.." was all she said, walking to the corner of the room. She sat down, looking at the wall..Remembering that day..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:04 am

Before Jas could go into the bathroom, he grabbed her hand and walked over to Poca. Then grabbed her hand and made them all sit on the floor. He sat them both on the floor. "What? What happened..."

Last edited by Thrax* on Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:06 am

She looked at Thrax, Shocked aboout what Poca said. ''Poca... what happened?'' She asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:11 am

Pocahontas looked at them, "It was a year ago.." she sighed, "Remember when I told you two about my rape?" She saw them nod, making it known she had to tell them, "Well..I got pregnant..And when I was on my first month..I lost the baby.." Her voice got soft, looking away from them immediately after she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:14 am

His mouth dropped. He was still, trying to find the right words, "I- I'm sorry Poca.... I really don't know what to say. That's horrible."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:17 am

She let go of thrax and hugged poca. ''I am sorry poca...'' Hugging her tight. ''I know what it is like to be raped but to be pregnant afterwards....''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:21 am

Pocahontas jumped, feeling Jasmine hugged her made her surprised. She looked at her, hugging her back, "I just hid that part of my past...And I buried it deep..And just hearing the word..Reminded me of what happened..I.." She was trying not to cry, "Everyone deserves a chance to live..Even if one's life is forced upon one's self.."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:35 am

ooc: Oh my gosh awww Poca :-(
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:48 am

He went over and hugged both of them, "Poca, your a strong woman. I have so much respect for you." So there he was, hugging his best friend he loved dearly, and the one woman he loved more than life itself.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:54 am

She looked up at Thrax, She couldn't help it but rest her head in his chest. How much she wished to stay like this. But she couldn't make poca feel like the third wheel. ''Poca i am sure you'll find someone who deserves you. '' She smiled at Poca
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:57 am

Pocahontas looked up at Jasmine, hearing her words made her looked down, "I don't know..I just don't think I deserve to love..But, that's just me.." She smiled, looking back up to her, "But, thank you..I'm sure your right." She then stopped, having her headache strike her, "Ow..Damn head.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:05 am

He touched Poca's head, "Do you want me to massage your head again?" That seemed to help last time. Maybe it'll help again.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:48 am

She looked at Thrax. Than back to Poca. Wondering how poca got the headache..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:23 am

"why don't you go lay down Poca, me and jas will be right over here." He smiled at her then looked at Jas "So what ya wanna talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:30 am

She looked at Thrax. ''I don't know really..us?'' She said with a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:31 am

"No, I'm fine.." She looked at Thrax, smiling at him. Even though it was probably a good idea to take a nap, she didn't want to leave them.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:35 am

"sure Jas. Where do we stand? Like as in a relationship," He looked over at Poca, "Poca you can move the mattress over here if ya want so your not lonely while you lay down."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:39 am

''I think that i need to gain some more trust in you.. I shouldn't have yelled at you in the first place.. '' She looked down. Letting her hands go through her straight hair.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:41 am

"I'm fine, I promise the moment I might fall over..I'll go lay down." She smiled at them, going silent when they started to talk..Feeling like Thrax was trying to get rid of her..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:45 am

"No don't apologize for that. I mean don't you feel better getting some anger out. And ya I'm going to get the trust back." He looked down then looked at Poca and smiled. Then looked back at Jas.

Last edited by Thrax* on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:50 am

She looked up into his eyes. ''Maby, But you didn't deserved it to be yelled at in the first place.'' She said with a sad smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The T H I R D wheel..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 10-
Jump to: