10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The T H I R D wheel..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

The T H I R D wheel.. Empty
PostSubject: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:24 am

Pocahontas laid on the ground, waking up slowly..Her headache was horrible, looking around she saw she was in another room. She moved her head a little, sitting up slowly as she saw two other people in the room. When her eyes adjusted she saw Thrax laying on the floor, making her hand go on her cheek, remembering what happened. Her eyes then went to the girl with the long black hair, looking closely to her she saw it was Jasmine. Her eyes widened, "Shit.." She whispered. Pocahontas then looked down at what she was wearing, hoping her dress was back on. She saw that she was still wearing his jacket, making her groan as she went to lay back down..Why did she have to be roomed with the two of them, everything wasn't okay with them especially with Thrax. As her thoughts went wild, she remembered about the fight that Thrax and her had..And how he slapped her..The tears fell down her cheeks, remembering how painful that slap felt..Even though it wasn't hard to leave a mark or a bruise..It stung in her heart, making her scared...And now she was going to be the Third Wheel in this room, having to see and hear all of Thrax's and Jasmine's feelings for each other..Pocahontas curled up, wanting to be moved now..

All of this seemed like a new type of torture..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Slowly jasmine woke up. Opening her eyes she noticed she wasn't in her old room anymore. She pushed herself up, A shock of pain went through her lower back. she bit her lip. Once on her knees she saw the two figures in the room. She felt dizzy. Blinking she saw Poca.. She gasped. Covering her mouth. But poca was in the room with Thrax... Looking to the side. ''No.....'' She wispered Thrax was there. Covering her face with her hands. Fuck...fuck..fuck..fuck......
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:08 pm

Pocahontas laid there, turning to her side, having her back face Jasmine. She didn't see Jasmine wake up, making her just lay there. Her eyes stared at the wall, letting herself wait for when Thrax and Jasmine would wake up..And she would have to watch them kiss and hear them when they would make love...And knowing them, making love was a good idea for them..Especially make up love..

Pocahontas turned, stopping when she saw Jasmine was awake. And the moment she saw Jasmine her eyes went down to the jacket she was wearing, Thrax's jacket. She looked back up to Jasmine, "Um..Hey.." she spoke softly. The headache was getting worse, making the room spin...And yet Pocahontas decided to ignore it, hoping Jasmine would attack her or yell at her..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:18 pm

She looked up from her hands. Looking at the jacket. That was Thrax his jacket. A jealous and angry feeling burned into her. ''Hi.'' She said short. Looking away. ''How are you?'' Trying to make het tone less angry, But the feeling didn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Pocahontas looked at her, seeing her eye Thrax's jacket. And when she looked away, it was clear she was mad and upset, "Not good..Wish I was better...How are you?" She bit her lip as the awkwardness surrounded them.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:31 pm

She sighed. ''I won't complain about my pains.'' She let her hand on her back. ''You are going through worse..'' Saying the simple words. Just so damn tired..of all this..
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Pocahontas looked down, "I don't feel like I'm going through more then you.." She sighed, knowing that Jasmine was pissed and she didn't know how to calm her down. Her eyes went to Thrax, remembering the slap he had given her. Which made her hand go to her right cheek..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:41 pm

''Oh really?'' She couldn't help her angry tone. It wasn't poca's fault.. but she couldn't help it. How does she even know what i am going through.. Pushing her nail into her finger to keep away her emotions. Instead of biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:43 pm

Pocahontas stopped, looking at Jasmine only to look away. Her tone didn't make her any better now, "Look I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry for everything that's happened..And I wish I could take it back..." Her eyes stared at the floor, wanting all of the drama to just fucking stop.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 pm

''It is oke..'' Sure your sorry.. A short andwer a short thought. She felt cold. Maby she was but still she couldn't bare the thought of thrax betrayign her. He told her he was different. With the wall she couldn't see the truth, She said she wasn't angry. But once the truth was before her eyes. she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Pocahontas looked down as Jasmine told her it was okay..And yet she could still feel a hint of she was still angry. She sighed, "Just let it all out on me..Just tell me what you want to tell me...I deserve any hatred...You have for me.."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:59 pm

''No i am not going to do that.'' I refuse to act like an animal.. She shook her head. ''I am not an animal. I can control myself.'' She looked at poca.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:01 pm

"I wasn't saying you were one...I just thought it would help." She looked down, putting her hand on her head. The headache kept striking her head. And everything that had happened ran through her mind..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:03 pm

''Help what?! HIT YOU? You would just act dramatic again being all over thrax you are so pathetic!'' She yelled. Covering her mouth. She just said that outloud.. Fuck..
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:10 pm

Pocahontas jumped, looking at Jasmine..Her eyes were wide, hearing her call her pathetic stung..She looked at her, but her face showed she wasn't going to react, "Yeah I am pathetic..I'm so pathetic..I can't help but, to always loose a loved one and a best friend..Trust me..I know I'm pathetic...But, you seem to always think a man is going to hurt you...To be honest..If Thrax didn't love you..He wouldn't have yelled at me after what happened...And If I didn't love you as a friend..I wouldn't feel as guilty as I am.." Her face almost seemed calm, like Jasmine's words didn't bother her..And yet they did..Her eyes would show that.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:23 pm

She was embarresed. ''I am really sorry poca.. I did not mean to call you pathetic...''
''But, you seem to always think a man is going to hurt you...To be honest..If Thrax didn't love you..He wouldn't have yelled at me after what happened'''She looked to poca. ''Well it is just the way i grew up.. I hated man with my whole heart... '' She sighed.
''I am sorry.. I shouldn't have said that...''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:26 pm

"It's okay.." She looked down, looking back to Jasmine, "I'm sorry..I just..I just want you and Thrax to be happy..I didn't mean to bring up anything bad about your past." She looked at the wall now, hoping Thrax would wake up soon...
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:45 pm

She sighed. "No.. Past is gone, you can't change the past.." A sad smile was formed on her lips. "I am sorry i shouldn't act like this.." She shook her head. "Sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:24 am

Pocahontas looked at her, "It's okay..I would be acting the same way..If it happened to me..I don't blame you." Everything was awkward..It didn't make the room seem comfy at all..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:21 am

Thrax woke up. He stretched an noticed the two girls talking in the corner. He got up and walked over to them. "Hey girls. Um whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:31 am

She looked up. her eyes widen. ''W....we....'' She bit her lip. Looking down. Why couldn't she face him... She did not know if she should be angry or just act normal...
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:34 am

"Come on Jas tell me the truth," he was done playing these games. He really didn't care if it going to hurt him. He just needed closer.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:42 am

What truth... She ignored him. Unsure what to reply. She was scared.. Not of him. But scared some how. She covered her face with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:51 am

He sat next to her, "Jas please tell me. I just want you to be open with me, and not keep things bottled up."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:54 am

''I don't want to bother you..'' She looked away. All the emotions running through her body., Anger, Sadness. It was all too much. She gripped her head once she felt dizzy again. She took a deep breath in. ''I'm fine.''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:55 am

Pocahontas looked at Thrax when he woke up, looking away just the moment he sat next to Jasmine..It felt weird for her to even talk to him, especially after the fight they had.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:09 am

"Jas, you wont bother me. I want to know." He noticed she wasn't felling well. "Jas you okay? You don't look so good..."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:16 am

''I'm fine.'' She said. Blinking some few times. ''Don't worry.'' Still dizzy but she did not want to bother anybody. Even though Thrax told her he wouldn't be bothered.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:18 am

Pocahontas sat there, looking at the ground..Not even looking at the couple. She hid her face even more from Thrax.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:23 am

"Alright, but your not bothering anyone." He touched her cheek then looked at Poca, "Poca, is everything alright. You seem sorta out of it to."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:25 am

"No I'm not okay...You of all people should know that.." Her voice was soft and calm, just the way she spoke sounded cruel..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:31 am

She just sat there. Controlling her breaths. Once Thrax touched her cheek she felt a sting in her heart. putting one hand on his before removing it. Looking back to poca. In shock of her tone towards Thrax
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:34 am

He looked at her cross, "Really Poca. I should be mad at you. Maybe your precious VILLAIN can make you feel better!" His words were like venom, that stung even his lips when he said said them, but his anger was building up again.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:36 am

Pocahontas jumped, looking down fast his words stung like a all hell...She kept looking down, letting him yell at her. She didn't even look at Jasmine, "What happened to not wanting to hurt me Thrax?" Pocahontas stopped short, her voice full of pain..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:38 am

He stood up, "You didn't tell Jas did you? Why Poca, why would you think he is a good guy? HE TRAPPED YOU HERE! He got another prisoner pregnant, and who knows who else he is playing in here. I don't want you to get hurt okay! Even tho this is probably hurting you now, you need to here the truth!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:43 am

Pocahontas looked up at him fast, whipping her head directly towards him, "I KNOW HE TRAPPED ME! AND I KNOW WHAT HE HAS DONE, BUT I APPARENTLY AM TOO FUCKING PATHETIC TO EVEN THINK ABOUT IT HUH!? KEEP YELLING AT ME THRAX, PLEASE I WANT IT!" The tears started to fall, looking away from him as she got up, "Maybe..It happened because the moment after you picked Jasmine..The Villain was being nice to me..And don't you dare say I don't regret doing what I have done..Cause believe me I do..I'm just a little fucking Judas.." Her eyes were cold but, her voice was sharp and almost cruel.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:48 am

He lowered his tone, "Poca, your not bad. We all make mistakes. Your not Judas." He didn't know what else to say, he just sat next to Jas again and put his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:53 am

Pocahontas looked at him, looking down she was getting tired of all of this. She hid her tears, "Just..Make up you two.." was all she said as she walked to the bathroom, closing and locking it behind her. She turned on the shower, making sure they couldn't hear her crying. She hated fighting, wanting it to end..Pocahontas coughed a little bit, making her headache come back..And having the room spin, but finally she didn't care..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:21 am

Looking at the two fight. She was confused. What happened when she wasn't there in the room? She did not have any word to say about them. Watching how poca walked away. She looked down again.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:05 am

He looked up at Jas, "sorry you had to see that.... Just a lot of stuff happening," He leaned back to the wall, "I just want to stop fighting..."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:11 am

Pocahontas walked out of the bathroom, wiping her eyes as she walked past Thrax and Jasmine. She sat in the corner of the room, wondering what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:13 am

He looked up at Poca, "Poca, can we please just put the past behind us and move forward? I'm sick of fucking fighting with you."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:27 am

Pocahontas looked at Thrax, "Then stop yelling at me...And making me feel like shit..And If I'm making you feel like shit..I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:42 am

He stood up, "I'm sorry to..." He went over and hugged her, "Lets just start over."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:46 am

Pocahontas looked at him out of the corner of her eye, letting him hug her..It took a few minutes for her to hug him back, "Can we, please?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:49 am

He wiped away her tears, "Yes... This fighting bull shit is over..."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:55 am

She looked at him, "I'm sorry for all the things I've done..I'm..I'm.." She looked down, feeling ashamed almost, "I wish I could take it all back.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:08 am

"No its all gonna be alright," he turned and looked at jas, "Isn't it jas?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:12 am

Pocahontas looked up at him, wanting to joke with him, "Thanks for the slap of reality." She laughed a bit, hoping to ease the mood.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:13 am

He turned and looked at her and smiled, "Anytime," he touched her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The T H I R D wheel..   The T H I R D wheel.. Empty

Back to top Go down

The T H I R D wheel..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 10-
Jump to: