10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tv broadcast, What is going on?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

Tv broadcast, What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:03 am

Once the tv was turned on Jasmine looked up. ''What's going on?'' She asked.
Her eyes widen as she saw Ariel and Odette... Ariel with a knife.
"I'm going to guess I have to kill those that little swine in your stomach". She gasped.
What was Ariel doing? ''WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? ARIEL?!''
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:05 am

Ariel rammed the knife in further. Blood poured out over the floor. She dragged the knife down towards Odette's bikini line. Blood squirted out. Ariel took the knife out and licked the blood and held it in her mouth...... "I think it is fucking dead now. Deed done"

Her eyes widen. How could She do something like that. Just.. Like she doesn't care... ''Ariel...'' She sank to her knees. Why would Ariel do such a thing.... Seriously. Because of sinbad... She shook her head. ''HOW COULD YOU?!''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:16 am

He looked at the tv and saw what was going on. "What the fuck." He looked down and saw Jasmine crying. He sat down next to her and held her. "Jas I'm so sorry you had to see that." Especially after the pregnancy scare...
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:22 am

''How could she....'' She hid her face. ''Just HOW THE FUCK CAN SHE DO SUCH A THING!'' She pointed at the tv shaking. ''Where's you fucking heart Ariel?!'' She shouted at the Tv.
''I just... can't believe this...'' She burried her face in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:26 am

"I know. I would never in a million year think she would do that..." He felt bad for The blonde girl. What if that was Jasmine?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:35 am

She shook her head. "It is not ariel.. I can't believe that..i refuse to believe that..." She said with a shaking voice. "She must be really blind because of her hatred i guess.." She wispered.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:37 am

"I guess so... Why would she do that to another prisoner?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:42 am

She took a few deep breaths putting everything in one line. Ariel just killed Odette her child.. "It could have been mine.." She said soft looking into thrax his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:18 am

"No baby. No one would ever do anything like that to you...." Poca? NEVER.... I think.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:30 am

[[OOC I would never! XDDD Only will do that to Ariel XDD JK I LOVE YOU ARIEL!]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:11 pm

[[OOC O thank goodness! I didn't really think you would of ever do that but its a nice reassuring thought.]]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:12 pm

[[OOC I'm a sweet heart ^^ Come on Mibbit..ME ALL ALONE DX]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:18 pm

[[OOC I just got on!!]]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:57 pm

She nodded. ''No...'' She sighed. ''I am sorry i am rambeling...'' She took her head in both her hands. ''I am getting a headache of all this one day..''
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:04 am

Jul was on the floor, curled up on herself with the puppy in her arms: the puppy was sleeping quietly, and so was doing her... she didn't see any single scene of the horrible video...
she was sleeping like a baby, and neither the screams or Jas and Thrax's voices could wake her up...
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:34 am

Thrax looked over at Jul to see if she was awake with the Puppy but they where both fast asleep. Then he looked at Jasmine who looked upset and in some pain. He grabbed her and held her close to he's chest while petting her head with he's claw.
"Its okay sweetie this is kinda a scary thing... Do you want to lay down for a while until your headache goes away? I can hold you if you want?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:37 am

''I might consider accepting your offer.'' She said as she closed her eyes. ''It is just all these things, And seeing one of your bestfriend torture some one you met a few days ago.. '' She wispered. Poor Odette... I hope she is allright...
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:41 am

"Jasmine its going to be okay. That happened because of some drama that went on between the two of them. I don't think you have anything to worry about. I am sure Ariel was not in her right mind when she did that." He said while leading her to the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:45 am

She laid down on the carpet. ''Thanks Thrax.. You are proberly right..''
She gently pulled him down. So he laid beside her. ''You always know what to say..''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:54 am

Thrax smiled and then whispered in her ear "Thats why I am here baby." He said then kissed her on the cheek
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:56 am

She blushed. ''mhm.'' She hid her face. ''Stop making me blush Thrax! You know i don't like it when i blush''

Last edited by Jasmine on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:03 am

Thrax smiled a little bit more "But I like it when you blush" He said in a sly way then he kissed her neck a little making her face turn even redder
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:02 pm

"Now thrax! " She giggled. Her face turned even more red. she smiled brightly. "Stop making me blush!" Hiding her face again
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:43 am

"I can't help it! Its to much fun!" He kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:01 am

She kissed him back. ''Don't tease me.'' She grinned. Tickeling him on his chest. ''How about this ?''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:03 am

"AH! Stop it I'm ticklish!" He tried to squirm away from her, but he was laughing way to hard to get away.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:33 am

She grinned. '''How about that huh? now we twisted the roles'' She said as she kissed his neck. She felt how her blush disseappeared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tv broadcast, What is going on?   Tv broadcast, What is going on? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tv broadcast, What is going on?
Page 1 of 1