10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

[The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured.. Empty
PostSubject: [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured..   [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured.. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:50 am

Pocahontas heard the Tv turn on, turning around she saw Odette chained up to the wall. As she looked more she saw a girl with red hair with a knife, "ODETTE!" She ran fast to the Tv, "NO, STOP! LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE! PLEASE! PLEASE! OH GOD NO!" She ran to the door, reaching into the pocket in her dress. Her eyes widened, the key to the room was gone, "NO! WHERE IS IT? SHIT! ODETTE!" Pocahontas started to punch the door, banging on it with her fists. She started to ignore that she was re-opening the old wounds on her fist, "NO! ODETTE! ODETTE!" She screamed, "PLEASE!" Pocahontas was freaking out, "NOOOO!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured..   [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured.. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:57 am

"A slut who isn't free anymore." The red haired girl said as she spat in Odette's face. The red haired girl stepped back and knocked the knife with her foot. She bent down and picked it up. "I'm going to guess I have to kill those that little swine in your stomach".

Pocahontas made a noise that sounded like a growl, hitting the door with her side, "OPEN THE FUCK UP!" She turned to the TV, watching the red haired girl made her grow angry, "Fucking bitch, your the fucking slut! ODETTE!" She ran to the door, hitting it with her side. Pocahontas groaned, it was painful but, she needed to save Odette, "ODETTE!!! PLEASE!" Tears started to fall, her friend..Her first friend was going to get killed or worse tortured, "ODETTE!" Her scream was piercing loud like she had to get out, "PLEASE!!! PLEASE LET ME SAVE HER! PLEASE!!" Pocahontas turned to the camera, "PLEASE!" She turned back around, punching the door, ignoring the blood that was trickling down her fists, "GOD DAMN IT! ODETTE!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured..   [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured.. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:11 am

Pocahontas stared at the TV now, watching the red haired girl, "I swear to fucking god.." Her eyes were cold, staring at the TV. Her body structured showed she was ready to jump through the TV and beat the shit out of the girl, "Don't you dare touch Odette with that thing.." She ignored the blood pouring down her fists, practically use to that pain now. As the girl with the red hair just stared at Odette. Pocahontas suddenly ran back to the door, punching it with her fists, trying hard to get it open.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured..   [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured.. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:44 am

Pocahontas turned to the TV hearing the red haired girl speak.

"I guess I am like Villain. You know I have to do it Odette" she said stroking the knife with her finger. "I don't care how much I hurt you. You have destroyed mine and Sinbad's life now bitch. This is all your fault. She used the knife and cut off Odette's dress. "I hope you like the pain though" she giggled. She took her fist and punched Odette right in the face. "That one is for Sinbad". She punched her again. "This on is for me". She punched Odette one last time. "And this, this is for all the people who met you. They never deserved it". Blood fell down Odette's face. "You want me to start then" she said, as she sliced the knife into Odette's belly button.

Pocahontas suddenly lost it, running to the door, punching it, "I'll hurt that bitch, I'll hurt her..I'll freaking torture her! ODETTE!" Pocahontas didn't look like herself, full of rage in her eyes. Her body structure was ready to pounce on anyone. She started to kick and punch the door, "Please.." She hit the door, "Let." Her fists kept hitting the door, "Me." Her leg suddenly kicked the door, "SAVE HER!" Pocahontas screamed, still throwing punches and kicks at the door. When she remembered when the girl said the people who met Odette never deserved it she yelled, "I feel sorry for a man to even love you! Your nothing but a pathetic bitch..YOU BETTER PRAY TO FUCKING GOD I NEVER GET ROOMED WITH YOU!" Pocahontas then smirked, remembering she had heard the red haired girl's voice. She thought a little bit, "Ariel.." She laughed a little bit, "I got your name now..Now I can see your nothing like I thought you would be.." Pocahontas laughed, a laugh that sounded cruel. She then coughed, hitting the door once again, "I'LL FUCKING TORTURE YOU ARIEL!"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured..   [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured.. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:32 am

Snow White heard Poca screaming and ran out of the bathroom with Pop in her arms, "Poca, what's wrong?" Her eyes landed on the television and her jaw dropped, Pop squirmed out of her arms and landed on the carpet. Snow White couldn't take her eyes off the screen and felt like throwing up again, what if that happened to her? she wondered
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured..   [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured.. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:49 am

Ariel rammed the knife in further. Blood poured out over the floor. She dragged the knife down towards Odette's bikini line. Blood squirted out. Ariel took the knife out and licked the blood and held it in her mouth. She walked around to Odette's face and forced her mouth open, she spat the blood into Odette's mouth, she then took the knife and let the blood drip into her mouth. "You fucking bitch" she whispered. Ariel walked back around to Odette's stomach. "I think it is fucking dead now. Deed done"

Pocahontas watched in horror the blood, realizing Odette must have been pregnant. She stood there, the rage slowly consuming her, "ODETTE!!!!" She ran into the door, trying to open it now, "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ARIEL! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU SUFFER! I'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL! YOU BETTER PRAY TO FUCKING GOD I DON'T GET ROOMED WITH YOU! FUCK YOU!" Pocahontas kept punching the door, laughing now, "Oh sweet Ariel..YOUR FUCKING DEAD!"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured..   [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured.. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:53 am

Odette had been pregnant??? and this person had slashed her belly?? Snow White felt even more sick and held onto her belly, she whimpered. She didn't even register the trail of blood that was making its way down her thigh. She was starting to feel light headed, "Poca." She whispered, before blacking out.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured..   [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured.. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:00 am

Pocahontas suddenly turn, gasping as she ran fast to Snow, catching her, "Snow? Snow? SNOW!" She started to shake her, "Wake up, Snow..Snow wake up please!" When she didn't see her wake up, she cursed underneath her breathe, "Damn it not now.." Her eyes looked down to see blood trickling down Snow's legs, "Snow.." Pocahontas suddenly realized Snow was also pregnant, "Shit!" She turned to the camera, "Help! Please! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" Her eyes were wide, tears falling down. She then mouthed, "Please..John.." Pocahontas suddenly turned back to Snow, shaking her, "Wake up, PLEASE!"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured..   [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured.. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:37 am

Snow White slowly woke up feeling sick, "Poca...what happened?" She asked, feeling like she had been hit by a truck. She felt wetness in between her thighs and grimaced, "I lost the baby didn't I?' she asked feeling unnaturaly calm. She could feel tears start to fall again, "Poca,....I am so sorry.....about your friend." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured..   [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured.. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:41 am

Pocahontas hugged Snow White the moment she woke up, hearing her speak about the baby made tears fall from her eyes, "Yeah.." She looked to the blood on the floor, hearing her speak once more she spoke, "Shh..Don't speak just rest.." Pocahontas picked her up, laying her on the carpet. She nodded at her, running off into the bathroom, taking off of her bandages around her left arm and palm. She wet the cloths with the tub water, walking back out to clean the mess. Pocahontas was trying so hard not to cry but, after a while she teared up, dropping the cloth she ran into the bathroom closing and locking the door. She couldn't take it..Her best friend just got her baby killed by the bitch named Ariel and Her new friend just lost her baby.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured..   [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured.. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:51 am

Snow White felt terrible, she struggled to get up and heard Poca crying, "Poca its not your fault." She whispered. She was grateful in some ways that she had lost the baby, that way she wouldn't have to look at the child and remember what had happened. She wondered why she always had to ruin people's lives, maybe it would be better if she died. She got up and minced her way to the bathroom, Pop joined her and started whining anxiously at the door. "Poca, I know you can hear me I want you to know that none of this is your fault. I would have lost the baby at some point anyway, I just want you to know that you're my friend and I don't want you to blame yourself." She said and leaned against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured..   [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured.. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:02 am

Pocahontas slowly slid down the door, crying, "I'm okay Snow just having a little melt down..Go rest, I'll come out when I feel better, okay?" She sat there, feeling horrible. She couldn't help Odette and she couldn't save Snow's baby. It was like this was all payback for her doing it with John, shaking her head she kept crying. Pocahontas wanted this nightmare to end.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured..   [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured.. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:12 am

Snow White picked up Pop, and made her way back to the mattress. She slowly lay down and curled up letting Pop cuddle next to her, her eyes remained on the bathroom door. She hoped that Poca would be all right.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured..   [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured.. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:49 am

Pocahontas covered her eyes, letting all of it out. She felt so helpless..The broadcast had ended the moment Snow had fallen over. She didn't know what to do, the only thing she was feeling was sadness and pure hatred for Ariel. The only bandage she had on now was the one around her right palm. Even now she didn't want people to know about her mark..
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured..   [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured.. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:02 am

Snow White was grateful that the broadcast had ended, she didn't want those gruesome images to stick in her brain. Pop licked her hand, and gave her a mournful look "I know Pop, I'm worried too." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured..   [The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured.. Empty

Back to top Go down

[The Broadcast] Seeing your best friend get tortured..
Page 1 of 1