10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Dies of Happiness*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anya

Anya

*Dies of Happiness* Empty
PostSubject: *Dies of Happiness*   *Dies of Happiness* EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:35 am

Ok so our big homecoming dance is coming up and I was concerned because Stephen hadn't asked me yet. In our first class (He's in the same class) our teacher pulls out names from a bucket and we have to give a presentation. Well Stephen put a BIG card in there so the teacher would pick it. The teacher read it and went "awww" and the next thing I know the teacher put the card on the overhead and it read, "Nikki, will you go to homecoming with me?" At first I was really confused, but then Stephen tapped my shoulder (he sits behind me) and gave me a flower, so of course I said yes! The entire calss clapped and was going "awww" it was really embarrassing, but really really sweet ♥ Sorry I felt the need to share this! xD
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: *Dies of Happiness*   *Dies of Happiness* EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:38 am

Flower? Really?! Aaaaaaaaaaaw cute! I love you
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: *Dies of Happiness*   *Dies of Happiness* EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:38 am

I love you I love you I love you CUTE! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: *Dies of Happiness*   *Dies of Happiness* EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:39 am

I know I almost cried, but I was just sitting there blushing all hour! I love you
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: *Dies of Happiness*   *Dies of Happiness* EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:43 am

Awww! That's sooo cute! X3 And something that I would never except to happen in real life :O That's just cuuute! <333
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: *Dies of Happiness*   *Dies of Happiness* EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:47 am

I know It was so weaird I felt like I was in a movie sort of! But then again guys at my school always find cool and weird ways to ask girls out, like one boy announced over the P.A. system that "Emily, would you like to go to homecoming with me?" That one was really cute and sweet too I love you
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: *Dies of Happiness*   *Dies of Happiness* EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:57 am

Aww, so cute ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Dies of Happiness*   *Dies of Happiness* Empty

Back to top Go down

*Dies of Happiness*
Page 1 of 1