10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pool Party for One

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

Pool Party for One Empty
PostSubject: Pool Party for One   Pool Party for One EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:30 am

An envelope with Aladdin's name on it was slid under the door.
Inside there was an invitation for a pool party the very next day.
Little did Aladdin know, the pool party would only involve two people,
and only one of them would be alive.

[OOC: Yes, I will leave Esme on the bottom of the pool for Aladdin to find v.v Sorry, but I love tragedies, and I have a feeling this will be a good one v.v Besides, I'd love to see Aladdin's reaction xD]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Odette

Odette

Pool Party for One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party for One   Pool Party for One EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:54 am

[ OOC: Omg Ylva that is so cruel DD: ( and yet I can't stop laughing o.o ) Poor Aladdin Sad I can't wait to see his reaction though x3 ]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Thrax*

Thrax*

Pool Party for One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party for One   Pool Party for One EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:20 am

(OOC: DANG! Thats evil!
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

Pool Party for One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party for One   Pool Party for One EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:34 am

[occ: That's so sad :'( ]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Pool Party for One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party for One   Pool Party for One EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:21 pm

[OOC: I have a feeling I will somehow be depressed over this... Like, literally. I have been with this roleplay for so long, and Esme is totally my wife. T.T Tears shall be shed. Good idea though, I was wondering when Al would find out. Oh, and can we pretend that Monday is 'tomorrow'? I will be out of town for a wedding tomorrow!
@Helga, you are going to have to the best roomie in the whole entire freaking world when Al gets back. It's not going to be pretty in the least.]

Aladdin sat up when he suddenly heard a shuffling noise by the door. That's when he noticed another envelope, and he walked over to it.

"Another envelope Helga, maybe another party?" Aladdin picked it up and noticed his name instead of Helga's this time.
"Hey, it's for me. Maybe I'll get to go to that masquerade? Then again, who knows what he's up to."

Partially excited and partially nervous, Aladdin opened the envelope. He knew right away it wasn't for the masquerade, as it didn't look the same. Slowly he read it, realizing it was a different kind of party.

"Hey Helga, it's an invite for a pool party... I've seen the pool once, when I was brought outside for that picnic I told you about. I wanted to swim actually because it was so warm out, but none of us got the chance because we weren't out there long. Hm.. I wonder who else will be going."

He prayed and prayed that Esmeralda may be one of the people invited, so that he could be with her again. That's all he wanted, he just needed to see her, hold her, tell her how much he loved her. Then things would be better, everything would be alright again.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Pool Party for One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party for One   Pool Party for One EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:38 pm

[OOC: At the last few lines I almost cried... Sad How could I...? *hits myself* BTW, yeah, ofc we can ^^ It's tomorrow in 10 Doors timeline, but you can play it out whenever you feel like it ^^ Like Dimitri in the garden. Just remember though: The pool party will be in the inside pool, not the one in the garden ^^ The inside pool is a lot bigger, but doesn't have much other than a diving board...]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Helga

Helga

Pool Party for One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party for One   Pool Party for One EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:45 pm

"That's great," Helga smiled widely. "I hope you have fun"
She was kinda happy for him, He was probably a really good friend if you get to knew him. "when is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pool Party for One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party for One   Pool Party for One Empty

Back to top Go down

Pool Party for One
Page 1 of 1