10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Christmas Party ~

Go down 
+14
Aladdin
Jasmine
xLilo
Helga
Sinbad
Eric
Pocahontas
Juliet
Kenai
Charlotte
Shang
Cinderella
Snow White
Villain
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

~ The Christmas Party ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:16 pm

One by one, people started waking up from the sleeping gas. They were all lying around a huge, decorated christmas tree. The snow was cold, but the warm winter outfits John had dressed them up in was making them more than warm enough.
He wasn't wearing any protection, but he was sure no one would try anything today. After all, if they did, they would all be dead, and he was going to make sure of that.
The santa hat on his head had come from a spontanious christmas spirit, and he kind of liked it. It also kept his head warm. It also matched the old sack filled with christmas presents from everyone.

On a table placed about 5 meters from the christmas tree was all sorts of christmas food, and it was more than enough to make everyone present full and then some.

As most of the people had started waking up, he coughed to announce himself standing in front of the christmas tree.
"I am well aware that most people here, would love to kill me right now, but I warn you. One wrong step, and these collars will go off," he said and nodded towards the collars around everyone's necks while waving around a remote control. He was ready to set them off at any time if he needed to.
"So let's just try to have a merry little christmas," he smirked before wandering off, decorating the christmas tree in red envelopes. One envelope for everyone, their names written neatly on the envelope that was theirs.
"P.S," he said, and nodded towards the envelopes.
"This is my little christmas present for you. Though I won't say what it's for just yet," he laughed.

[OOC: Once a character decides to open their envelope, I will write what is inside it.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Snow White woke up and her eyes widened when she saw where she was at, is this a joke? she wondered. She slowly got up and looked around herself as the Villain spoke she bit her lip, it certainly seemed legit.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:26 pm

[OOC: *Points to my other OOC post* Actually, I think that might be a bad idea, as I might be sleeping once someone opens their envelope, so I will just write it here xD Inside the envelopes there's a small card colored either green, yellow or red. I won't tell you what it means Wink But here is what your character recieves:

People recieving Green Cards:
- Snow White
- Cinderella
- Anya
- Pocahontas
- Juliet
- Helga
- Wendy
- Eric
- Anastasia

People recieving Yellow Cards:
- Jasmine
- Sinbad
- Lilo
- Kenai
- Thrax
- Aladdin

People recieving Red Cards:
- Dimitri
- Charlotte
- Shang
- Odette
- Naveen]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Cinderella slowly woke up, breathing in the cold fresh air. She opened her eyes, confused as to why she was seeing the sky above her. She sat up slowly and instantly saw the Christmas tree.

A smile brightened her face instantly. The Christmas party! She thought, before hearing someone clear their throat. She smiled more when she saw John in the Santa hat.

She bit her lip and her hand went instantly to the collar around her neck when John mentioned them.

She stood up slowly, suddenly feeling slightly dizzy and light headed for a moment. She stood still, waiting for it to pass. She looked back up to see John had gone to the other side of the tree.

I'll just talk to him later then. She thought, before looking around. Her eyes widened when she saw the table of food. Her stomach gave a loud growl at the site, followed by a kick.

"Oof! Hey! If you kick me, I won't be very hungry anymore, so watch it!" She whispered to her stomach.

She walked over to the table and grabbed a plate before filling her plate up. She looked around and smiled when she saw Snow White.

"Snow! Hey! Merry Christmas!" She said, walking over to the ebony haired woman.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:37 pm

Snow White had decided to get herself some food while she waited for other people to wake up and smiled at Cindy. "Oh my gosh! Cindy you look so good!" She gushed and gave Cindy a hug. "Merry Christmas to you too, how have you been?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:43 pm

"Yeah, I'm doing all right." Cinderella said, smiling. "Really hungry at the moment. I've been sleeping more then talking though..." She said, before taking a bit off her plate. "Mmm, yummy!"

"How are you?" She asked, after eating a little bit. "Are you doing all right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Snow White took a few bites of what was on her plate and almost sighed dreamily, it was nice to actually eat real food. "I'm doing pretty good, I can't believe its Christmas though." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Cinderella smiled. "I know... I'm happy we get to have fun today though." She said, smiling at the tree.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:06 pm

Snow White smiled back, to be honest it felt weird to be celebrating Christmas in a place like this. "Yeah, as much fun as we can have I guess." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:32 pm

She looked over at Snow, before giving her a one-arm hug, while holding her plate in her other hand.

"We'll be fine." She whispered. "We just can't make any trouble for John... As he said, "let's just have a Merry little Christmas," all right? Let's just have fun." She whispered, smiling reassuringly at Snow.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:45 pm

She smiled even wider at Cindy's words, "You're right of course, so how is the pregnancy coming?" She asked as she switched gears.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:27 pm

Cinderella shrugged. "As far as I know, it's going all right... though, it's good for the baby to be receiving something besides bread." She said, before eating more of her food with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Snow White smiled, "Oh yeah, well you can sneak food into your pockets or something." She said teasingly. She chewed some of her food, "Though that might not be such a bad idea now that I think about it." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Shang rose groggily and stood up, immediately falling to one knee from the dizzy impact of the sleeping gas. He looked up to see an beautifully decorated Evergreen Tree. It's Christmas already? He thought, feeling quite light-headed as he glanced down at the additional clothes on him and his hand went to the collar on his neck. What's going on?!

As if to answer his question, a man began speaking. Shang glared up at him, taking in every physical detail about this guy to memory.
"I am well aware that most people here, would love to kill me right now.
Is it that obvious? He thought, sarcastically, his dark glare never leaving John's eyes.
But I warn you. One wrong step, and these collars will go off.
Shang held his breath watching as he waved the remote control around. His grip on it, firm. Shit. Taking that is not going to be easy.

He watched as John decorate the tree with 20 red envelopes and gaped at them a moment before finally standing up and scanning the garden. There were indeed 20 hostages. 12 females, 8 males, counting him. He immediately noticed Snow with Cinderella over by the buffet table.

He walked over and hugged her from behind, giving her a soft peck on the cheek. "Hello the love of my life." He let go of her and smiled at Cinderella. "Merry Christmas is it?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Snow White giggled as she was hugged from behind, "Well hello to you too handsome." She said with a warm smile as she tilted her head up to look at Shang. She smiled over at Cindy and then looked up at Shang, "How have you been?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Shang laughed and looked down at her with his eyebrows raised. "What other than being a little weirded out by some killer dressing me? I am healthy as can be. But I'm happy now that you're in my arms." He smiled and kissed Snow lightly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:45 pm

She smiled when he said that and smiled even more when he kissed her, she had forgotten how nice it was to kiss him. "I'm happy too and I know what you mean." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Charlotte was beginning to wake up. For some reason, she felt more tired than ever, and only wanted to sleep, so once the man started talking all she did was keep her eyes closed, listening to him. She might have been tired, but she knew it was important to listen. It was obvious this was the villain everyone had been talking about; John. So she forced herself to take a look at him so she would remember his face later on.
As she raised her head a little and opened her eyes to look at John, the surprise of where she was shocked her awake. The snow, the christmas tree, the bright sky. It was magical.
She scanned the garden, it was even more beautiful than Lilo had told her, and as she did she saw Shang standing with his back against her.
"Shang!" she yelled out happily and got to her feet before jogging in his direction. She was smiling like an idiot. For now she had forgotten everything bad. For now she was just happy to be outside and with Shang again.
Once she got up to him she didn't hesitate hugging him.
"I missed you!"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Kenai woke up. He could feel the cold air on his skin, and was kind of happy he was outside. He smiled, looking around all the people. His smile vanished, seeing so many sleeping, and the collars around their necks. He touched his collar. "What's going on?" He asked not knowing anyone who were awake.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Jul woke up yawning, sitting and rubbing an eyes openning really slowly her eyes: only once she had opened them she realized that she wasn't anymore in the room, and a avalanche of sensations reached her: the fresh, keen air on her skin, the warm clothes on her body, the bother of the collar on her neck, the murmur of the crowd around her, the sweet sweet smell of the food put and a large table not that far to her...
She felt her mouth watering looking at the food: she was so sick of dry brad and she was even starving... but she wasn't THAT unpolite to run alone toward the tables.
With a sigh she started to look around, there were a lot of people, and che Christmas tree was beautiful, but what captured her attention was a person... John... was he still mad?
With an unsure smile she approached him "Hey... ehm... merry Christmas?"
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:43 pm

The blood in his veins started pumping violently just at the sound of her voice.
"July," he said softly and turned around to face her.
"Aren't you hungry?" he asked in disbelief. Everyone else had run to the table with food as soon as they had woken up. "There's more than enough for everybody."
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:51 pm

"well... yeah, actually i'm starving!" she smiled half amused and half embarassed, realizing only in that moment that there were other people that were already eating "Wanna come with me?" she asked with a new smile, more confident now that he had shown to be friendly again.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Pocahontas woke up, seeing a Christmas tree. Her eyes widened as she sat up, looking around as she saw food of all sorts. She then heard John's voice, which made her uncomfortable here. She decided to ignore the feelings just for this once. Wanting to be happy for a while. She got up, stretching, stopping when she saw Cinderella and Snow White. A smile formed on her face, "Cindy, Snow!" Pocahontas spoke out, walking to them, before bumping into Kenai. She turned around to say sorry, "Sorr- ..Kenai!" She smiled, hugging him immediately.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:01 am

He smiled and hugged Pocahontas. "Hi honey. Do you know what is going on?" He asked her puzzeled.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:02 am

He laughed softly.
"You go on ahead, I'll talk to you later," he said, lovingly brushing a strand hair behind her ear.
He had finally found her. His baby sister. But he couldn't tell her now, could he? Not after what they had done.
He walked off, far away from the christmas tree and the food and the people.
He needed to visit someone.

The cold, hard grave was now covered in snow, and once again, just like the day before, he had to wipe it off to read the inscription.
"Merry christmas Meg," he whispered, knowing that even if he talked he would be too far away for anyone to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:12 am

Pocahontas shook her head, "No, no I don't. But, what it looks like..it's a Christmas party." She said, smiling softly as she looked up at the Christmas tree, "And I guess it means it's Chrismtas." She said, looking up at him, giving him a quick kiss on the lips, "Merry Christmas."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:15 am

He kissed her back, and looked into her eyes lovingly. "Merry Christmas to you too honey." He held her hands in his. "Should we go get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:19 am

{ooc: and so my heart missed a beat, and my eyes filled with tears, and suddenly Meg jumped out of her grave to hug John XD
I mean... *cough cough*...}

She smiled again to him, like she actually didn't remember or didn't care for the way he treated her the last time: she could seem a woman in her body, but she had still the attitude of a child.
"Ok, so... i'll see you later!" she waves to him walking fastly toward the tables. As soon as she reached the table of the sweets she took a giant slice of cake and started to eat it, in less then 5 minutes she devoured 3 big slice of cake and only after that her tummy started to calm down, as her. Taking a new sweet, a donut this time, she started to look around, looking at the other people talking to each other, while whe was still biting the donut.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:23 am

Pocahontas smiled, looking at him, before nodding, "But, first..I want you to meet my friends." She said, walking with him to Cindy and Snow, "Hey you two." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:54 am

Eric started to wake up. His head resounded a little, but he was used now. He sighed. Another move. Awesome. He recovered and something slided from his stomac. He frowned. An eveloppe? Green. He started to analyse it, before to sighed again. There's many people around him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:14 am

Sinbad woke up by the sound of John's voice. He could feel the cold air on his skin an immediately opened his eyes.
He amired the beauty of it all while he tried to pay attention to what John said. He saw the food on the table and felt hungry right away. He decided to grab some food, but as he walked towards the table he remembered another time he had been in the garden. The time John had shown him Meg's grave.
Sinbad looked around. It looked like they were free to do as the wanted to. Or at least as free as they could be in here.
Sinbad forgot all about the food. Instead he tried to find his way to the place John had shown him months earlier. The garden was such a huge place. It felt wonderful to be outside again, without having to ki... Sinbad didn't even want to finish that thought. It was one of the many memories he wish he could forget.
He walked around a corner he knew he had seen before. He was almost there. He frowned as he saw John in front of Meg's grave. He became unsure of what to do. He hadn't really expected to see anyone here so far away from the place they woke up.
Sinbad slowly walked a little closer. He cleared his throat. It was better to let John know he was there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:18 am

He smiled to Poca and nodded, letting her drag him with her. He smiled to the two women. "Hi I'm Kenai." He said to Snow and Cindy, wawing his hand to them.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:19 am

John couldn't help but smile, but didn't turn his head.
"I had a feeling you'd come here sooner or later," he said, not angry. Not even bothered. More like he was calm, yet sad. He couldn't help but being filled with longing as he looked down on Megara's grave.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:26 am

"I wanted to pay her a visit now that I had the chance," he said in a low voice as he walked closer. He stopped in front of the grave and stared at it. It felt like forever since he had last been there, and even longer since he had seen her alive.
He normally tried not to think too much about her, not long too much for the time he was with her. But standing here in front of her grave he quickly remembered how much he missed her.
For a long while he stood in silence, saying a few sentences in his head.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:36 am

"I didn't know..." he said softly, mostly to himself.
"I knew she was sick, I thought it was a cold or something, I thought she'd recover, I.." he was talking faster and faster.
"She never... told me..." he nearly whispered while a tear fell down his face. He quickly brushed it away hoping Sinbad hadn't seen it.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:49 am

Sinbad glanced at John as he spoke. It was clear he regretted not helping her.
"She never really talked much about herself," he said after a while.
"She always seemed so full of life back when we... I mean it was hard to tell that something was wrong. It all happened so fast." His voice broke during the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:52 am

Not taking his eyes off her grave, he spoke to him seriously.
"I'm sorry you missed," he said calmly. It was true. Some times at night he wished Pocahontas hadn't interfered. Some times he wished Sinbad had just killed him there and then.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:05 am

"Huh?" he said a little confused and looked up at John. Sinbad had been way too focused on the grave to notice that John had changed the subject. It took him a while to understand what he was talking about. He looked down at the ground. He wasn't sure what to say. He had also been sorry he missed, but he couldn't just say that, could he?
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:12 am

He smiled at Sinbad's confused tone, and smiled even more as he glanced at him to see his even more confused look. Why did Sinbad have to be so useless at everything? John was too scared to do anything himself, but he really did want to die. Having Sinbad kill him would be the perfect solution.
"You really are incompetent with even the simplest tasks," he teased smiling and turned back to look at the grave, reading the inscription for the 100th time.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:26 am

"W-well, uhm..." he said nervously. This felt just like the last time they had visited the grave together. It was as if they knew each other. Almost as if they were friends. The atmosphere was so different It felt strange and yet nice at the same time.
Sinbad glanced discretly up at John. If just he could be like that all the time, Sinbad thought to himself.
When he realized he was staring, Sinbad quickly turned his gaze upon the grave. He smiled, hoping she was a better place now. He missed her so much, but seeing her grave again was so heartening. It made his heart feel so light.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:30 am

"I missed you!"
Shang nearly fell back when a certain someone jumped hugged him.
"Oh, whoa!" He cried, turning around. "Charlotte?!" He laughed and hugged her back.
"It's great to see you! Let me introduce you to my girlfriend, Snow White and one of my past roommates, Cinderella. Ladies, this is Charlotte. She's like a little sister to me."
He pointed to them as he spoke and when more people approached (Pocahontas and Kenai), he introduced himself to them. "Hello, I'm Shang."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:37 am

He smiled to the new man, and the blonde woman next to him. "Hi, nice to meet you I'm Kenai and this is my girlfriend Pocahontas." He smiled warmly at her waiting for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:41 am

He couldn't help but laugh softly at Sinbad's nervousness.
"Don't worry, I'm unarmed," he said and winked teasingly.
Why was he so shy? As far as he remembered, Sinbad had been the one trying to stab him. After that, he figured there shouldn't be too much more to be nervous about.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:44 am

Pocahontas turned, smiling at the man named Shang. She blushed immediately when Kenai introduced her as his girlfriend, "Nice to meet you Shang." She said, holding out her hand, ready to shake his hand. Pocahontas smiled, remembering Charlotte, "I think we met before." She said, smiling at Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:46 am

She blushed looking over how many girls Shang was standing with. She didn't like crowds, and always felt uncomfortable in them. Why hadn't she noticed that before she ran over to him?
"H-hi," she said shyly.
As she looked over at Pocahontas however she smiled remembering how nice she had been to her.
"We did! At the g-" she cut herself off, not wanting to think about it or what had happened that day.
"I'm so glad to see you again!" she smiled widely.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:47 am

"That's good to know," Sinbad said laughing. Even if subconsciously he was well aware of the fact that John had the remote for the irritating collars.
Sinbad turned and walked a little away from the grave. He studied the landscape.
"It's really nice to be outside again,” he said as he admired the beauty of the snow.
"I had no idea it was already winter,” he said, mostly to himself. It must mean it had almost been a year.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:54 am

He didn't know what to say to that. He couldn't exactly relate to it.
He laid himself down on the cold snow, feeling the snow forming after his shape making him comfortable.
He looked up at Sinbad who was standing a bit to the side and behind him as he put his arms behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:57 am

Jul had observed the crowd for a while, looking at the boys and the girls, she was almost sure to had recognized a couple of them but she wasn't totally sure... Then she had noticed a boy, brown hair, beard, tall enough, nice... Sinbad? Probably was him... He had walked away from the tables and Jul, after a second of insecurity, had decided to follow him, taking a slice of pizza to eat during the street. But she hadn't seen where he had gone, so she missed his direction... she continued to walk for a while in the park, when finally she listened the voices of two men: on was John, the other one probably SInbad... she didn't understood was they were saying. Now she was close enough to see them and to be seen, not enough to can understand what they were saying. She wondered if she had chosen a bad moment "Maybe they wanted to stay alone... maybe they wanted privacy... Could they be a couple? Well, that would explain why John acted like that..."
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:57 am

Helga just sighed as she felt the fresh air, hearing people talk with each other. She opened one eye a bit as she looked around, snow? And a tree? Was it christmas? God, how much she hated it. She sat up and picked up some snow in her hand. squeezing it into a ball as she looked at the people around here. It was much better this time than the masquerade- You could actually see people's faces now.
She stopped as she noticed Erik and walked over to him.
"How are you?..."
She asked hesitantly as she wrapped her arms around herself, not that it was cold, but because she was nervous to talk with him. Maybe he was mad at her from last time?! She hasn't been such good friend lately..
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:04 am

Sinbad looked at the snow beneath his feet. It looked so soft. He bended down and took a handful of snow. He had always loved the snow. Whenever it was winter he was always looking forward to the first snow to fall. But somehow this time it felt even more magical. Maybe because he hadn't been outside for such a long time.
He felt the snow in it hands. It felt perfect. He turned around as the snow formed into a snowball in his hands. He looked at John for a little while before he threw the snowball at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~ The Christmas Party ~
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next