10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A invitation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helga

Helga

A invitation Empty
PostSubject: A invitation   A invitation EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Helga sat and talked with Aladdin when she noticed a envelope at the door. She picked it up and hesitated a bit before she opened it. A golden invitation was inside and she read it twice, just to be sure what it said. a masquerade? Well, she needed to get out of this room, so she was kinda glad that she was in invited.
Helga sat down again and leaned against the wall, smiling. maybe this could be fun
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

A invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A invitation   A invitation EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:48 am

Aladdin saw her holding an envelope, and then saw a smile on her face.

"You must have just received an invitation... Those are amazing. First was this huge dinner party, but I didn't get invited; Sinbad did, so I was in the room. I think they took one person from each room. Then a while later, there was being outside, and those who didn't go to the dinner party went outside. And then I received an invitation for the dinner dates, which we were allowed to bring a girl with. That was awesome! What were you invited to?"

He was glad she got invited, knowing that everyone here deserved to have a fun moment. He wished though that he would have been invited, just in case Esmeralda was too... He was really worried about her.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

A invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A invitation   A invitation EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:02 am

"It's masquerade" helga gave him the invitation so he could read it. "maybe it could be fun, I don't know. How can you be in partymood when you're stuck in a room like this?" she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

A invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A invitation   A invitation EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:09 am

Eh, it'll be nice for you. Every once in a while John decides to actually give us a good time.. Weird, I know. I think it's just to cause drama between prisoners. That's why I think it's so important to get to know each other. If we turn on each other, we're all screwed." Aladdin thought of Pheobus and how horrible he was, and how he had Aladdin, Eric, and Sinbad all ready to kill him, with Sinbad finally doing it.

"It will be good because you'll get to know people there. When you go... could you do me a favor? Please? Look for two people for me, if they're invited. One, my fiance..." He prayed that Esme would be invited. Or that she was at least 'safe'.

"If Esmeralda is there, I'll be happier than words can say. I need to know she's alright. She has dark black curly hair, and bright green eyes. Also, could you look out for a teenage girl named Wendy? I haven't talked to her in a long time, and I need to make sure she's alright. I've never met her, so I don't know what she looks like... But if she's there, just let her know I'm alright and I say hi. Ask her if she's seen Esme, that she's very sick. Let her know that-" Aladdin felt a lump in his throat as memories came back and replayed in his mind. "-Let her know that John took Aaron. She was on the other side of the wall helping me through everything. Her and Jane. She helped me keep my son alive. Right after he was born, Esme passed out and I was left alone to care for Aaron."

"Sorry, I know that's a lot. but if you can manage to remember, that would be great. I hate not having contact with people here."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

A invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A invitation   A invitation EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:09 am

[OOC: Oh, and I replied on the other conversation we had going too. I started talking about the weather thing.]
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

A invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A invitation   A invitation EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:18 am

[Occ: yeah, I saw that Smile I'm gonna reply right after this (A)

"Esme, Wendy, baby, got it" Helga smiled and winked. Maybe she should give Aladdin the invitation, he had more reason then her to go there, but she really wanted to get out of here, out of this room. "Is there something more? I have a pretty good memory" she laughed a but
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

A invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A invitation   A invitation EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:32 am

Aladdin laughed and gave her a smile when she winked at him.

"That's the important stuff... If you happen to bump into a woman named Jane there, tell her I say hi and thanks for all her help through the wall. I'd say tell Sinbad I say hi, but Sinbad is.... Sinbad." Aladdin laughed to himself, imagining the eye roll Sinbad would be sure to give Helga if she sent that message along.

Oh Sinbad... always so serious. Always refusing to get close to people. Al thought to himself.
Rooming with him seemed so long ago. How long HAD he been in here?

"If Esme isn't there, look for a man named Eric. He has thick, dark black hair, just like Esme. His eyes are a bright blue... That is Esme's twin brother. If you can ask him if he knows where she is and if she's alright..." Aladdin trailed off with.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

A invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A invitation   A invitation EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:39 am

Helga looked up at him and raised both eyebrows. "did you say Eric?" But as soon as she said it, she shook her head. no, it can't be him
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

A invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A invitation   A invitation EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:44 am

[OOC: Hm... does your character happen to know Eric? Because I know he's an assassin. XD This could be fun.]

"Yep, Eric. He's a mysterious guy, I don't know much about him. But I know him and Esme were very close. Apparently they actually discovered each other here. Eric has something dark in his past... something to do with Esmeralda and his 'job'. But they're fine now, I don't know anything else about it. Why do you ask?" She seemed surprised at the mention of Eric, and he wondered what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

A invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A invitation   A invitation EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:54 am

[Occ: No, I don't think so. She thinks that he's dead because of their "jobs" ;D ]

"it just that I known a Eric before, and he looked just like you described him. But no, he's probably dead" Helga shrugged and looked at him. She missed him, but she had long ago learned that everyone around her would all die someday, so she tried to stay calm. She couldn't change anything about it anyway
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

A invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A invitation   A invitation EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:01 am

"You never know... Keep the faith."
Aladdin hoped that she would find out that the Eric she was talking about was alive, and he was hoping she could see him again. He had a hunch that they were both talking about the same Eric, but he didn't want to push the topic. Death had always been a hard thing in his life, because it was a mystery to him.

Just like his parents... Were they dead? Are they still alive? He just couldn't remember what had happened so many years ago. But there she was, an outline of his mother... And then she was gone.

He never convinced himself that she was alive, because he didn't want to put his hopes up. Maybe that's what Helga is doing, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

A invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A invitation   A invitation EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:05 am

"So he's Esme's brother, huh? that means that you two are like.. brother in law?" she said and smiled. "you have a pretty big family now"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

A invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A invitation   A invitation EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:14 am

"Heh, he sure is." Aladdin remembered the one encounter he had had with Eric, in the basement after Pheobus [OOC: or is it Phoebus? That's the ONE name I always spell wrong! haha.] was killed. It was brief, but there was something very comforting about being around him. He seemed like a great brother, and he hoped to get to know him better in the future.

"I sure do... Esmeralda, Eric, Aaron and I. That sounds perfect." Aladdin began daydreaming, looking towards a bright future that he had always hoped for.

"Just Esmeralda, Aaron and I, living in a beautiful spot by the park. Cinderella, Esme's friend, she's pregnant.. Our children will grow up together. Eric will be there, he can be there whenever he wants. And Wendy.. Poor Wendy. Sweet girl I met through the wall. Only a teenager, and her family is horrible. Her boyfriend was a prisoner here too, but he was killed by John a while back. She almost killed herself, I talked to her all the time until I convinced her that Jim would want her to go on, to live for him. Wendy told me how she didn't want to go back to her old life... I said she could babysit Aaron for me. And Jas... Jasmine would be there. She had a horrible life, a prisoner in a way, even though she lived a life in the palace. She would be free, she could be with us."

Aladdin smiled a very sad smile. All of these things that he was so sure could come true... For the first time, they turned from solid plans and dreams to what-ifs.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

A invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A invitation   A invitation EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:20 am

(Occ: I think it is Phoebus, but Idk x) ]

"that.. that sounds great" Helga smiled and hugged her knees. "Plans are good, and dreams"
She was happy for him, and she kinda hoped that they all will be free and can live that life. But she? maybe she would try to get a real life when she gets out of here. Not killing people. Not hurting people. Just be free.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

A invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A invitation   A invitation EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:25 am

"You know, it's surprising how all of the prisoners seem to know each other some how. there are always groups, circles of people who are connected. It's crazy..."

He thought of everyone he had heard of or met, and realized how crazy it all was.

"What will you do when you get out of here?" Aladdin didn't use the words 'would' or 'if', because he wanted both of them to at least TRY to stay optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

A invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A invitation   A invitation EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:30 am

"Uhm.. I don't know really. Well, if john is still alive, then I would kill him" She smiled to the thought. "and then... Maybe try to find some sort of home I guess.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

A invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A invitation   A invitation EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:33 am

"Amen to that." He thought about killing John and the joy it would bring, after all of the pain he's caused on so many people.

"Well, if you don't know where to turn... There's a group of us getting together." He smiled, thinking of everyone.

"There's also a woman, Jane. She has a son; Last I knew, she didn't know where he was. But she could be with us too. I guess when you're in here long enough, either you bump into friends and family, or you make new friends and family."
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

A invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A invitation   A invitation EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:38 am

"I would like that" Helga showed a small smile and put her chin on her knees. Thinking about Eric and Miguel, her only family. The only one she had really loved, kinda. But they had both left her without a word. a family was perhaps overrated. She was just fine alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A invitation   A invitation Empty

Back to top Go down

A invitation
Page 1 of 1