10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anya

Anya

Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:33 am

"Eric I'll get better in time." she wasn't sure if that was true, but she really needed to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:45 am

Although the arms support Anya, Eric wiped the eyes against the shoulder. Bringing the chin, Eric let escape another sob, his tears still escaping. Then Eric held his breath, in spite of the sobs. It was the only way which he knew to stop. He held it until see lights behind his eyelids. He knew that it was finishes. Reopening eyes, Eric observed the face of Anya.
- I believed that we were not supposed to lie, he makes, of a tone which implied how much this promise was broken now.
He closed eyes. He was so tired...
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:52 am

She looked up at him, "you lied first." She was still upset that he lied about not loving her.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:58 am

He was so tired. The fear, the adrenalin, the reality... Too much thing had exhausted his body and his spirit. Reason that he will use later to justify the fact that he has murmur:
- I know...
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:01 am

She sat down, "go to sleep Eric, you look tired."

(Sorry love! my friends and me are heading out to watch our school's football game. Stephen's on the team so I have to go for moral support Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:01 am

"Fuck's sake," the villain thought as he watched the scene play out on the monitor.
It was as if he was witnessing himself not long ago, with Meg in his arms. It was as if he could relate to Eric in a way he had never related to anyone before.
He was... feeling sorry for him...
It was too painful to watch, and he couldn't let it happen.
He got up and grabbed some things from the nightstand drawer before going downstairs to room 5.
There he was quick to push the bandage, scissor and staples to hold the bandage together with.
Damn it.... am I getting soft...?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:04 am

(Damn it! Just as I am about to leave things happen! Eric you can stitch up Anya's arm if you want now! Feel free to play with her while I'm gone Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:05 am

OOC@Anya: GO SUPPORT HIM NOW! Good match sweetie!
OOC@Villain: Wossssh. John. Sorry. Eric. Wosssssssh! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:12 am

Eric's eyelids were heavy. So heavy. But he didn't want. Not fall asleep. Not with this risk. He raised the hand towards his face, just to wipe eyes.
- No. It's ok. I'm.... It's ok.
A new lie. But what matter now? If Anya...
Eric put his hand on her front. She was so warm... So pale...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:52 am

The blood always flowed so much. And her face was covered with sweat. Too pale.
Eric squeezed up almost crying again.
The hand slid from the front to her cheeks, in a slow and soft movement. The eyes shone. Excess. Her pupils...
He bit his lips inside.
The fingers settled on her throat. As he had made it, there was a so far a long time. But this time the pulse was very too slow.
Very too slow....

Last edited by Eric on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:26 am

[OOC: Eric, why on earth aren't you picking up the bandage and helping her? v.v]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:28 am

[OOC: 'Cause I haven't the time to write a good thing xD I hate the way I write tonight, so I make time xD]
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:08 am

((I'm back! They won!))

Anya looked over at the bandages. "I guess he was in a forgiving mood."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:10 am

A dry and deaf noise made him turn the head on the side and Eric congealed. Brutally.
Help. A scissor. Staples. A linen.
Help.
Eric recovered, before rushing on the help which Villain had just offered him. Offered her.
Retracing his steps, Eric raised Anya's arm. It was fear in her eyes, and he understand it. It wouldn't be without pain... Tearing away his shirt, Eric compressed the wound. The blood sank always, too much but now it was lucky there. She frowned and Eric decided that it was good sign. Quickly, Eric wiped the wound, before approaching the agraffes of the skin. He took a big inspiration.
... Clac.
The body of Anya reared. Violently. By reflexe or because of the pain, Anya carried the hand in the arm, but re-countered only Eric's hand. Eric clenched teeth.
-Anya, don't make that! Please!
Clac.
The fist of Anya squeezed up on Eric's wrist, violently. She began shouting. As lost between her nightmare and the reality.
Clac.
-Anya! He exclaimed.
with his free hand, Eric took the cheek of Anya, forcing her to open eyes. She looked at him, even if Eric was not sure that she sees him.
-Anya, it's me!
Her surges stopped but she always seemed so lost. Eric took back staples.
-Listen me. It's almost finished, all right? Almost finish. You have to be strong, all right? It's almost finish!
Clac.
Anya had a new shout, less strong but always so painful.
More than three.
Clac.
Clac.
Clac.

OOC: Damn I hate the way I write it xDDD

Last edited by Eric on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:11 am

OOC: Fuuuuuuuuuuck I haven't see your post sweetie! Sorry!! I'll edit it T.T
YAAAAAAAAAAY THEY WON!
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:13 am

Anya slowly opened her eyes. "What happened?" she asked slightly confused she had passed out, but at the same time she felt like she was awake
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:27 am

The breath of Eric was short, his body was still tightened by the effort. Fixing this wound which he had just closed. This body which he had maybe save. Without a word, he held out the hand towards the scissor, the bandage. Slowly, he cut an piece of the bandage. Slowly, he crossed it around her arm. Slowly, he squeezed the bandage. Slowly, he closed and clean the wound.
-Eric?
Quickly, Eric turned to her. Quickly, Eric bent towards her. Quickly, Eric pressed his lips against her.
Even if he afraid her.
his hand passed on her nape , the other one against the close wall. His tongue forced her lips, looking for her, eager.
After the fear, the violence was his only reaction.

OOC: ... Naveen is around xD

Last edited by Eric on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:29 am

OOC: xD

Anya was surprised and confused...what had just happened? Why was Eric kissing her?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:37 am

The hand on her nape caught her hair, without hurting really, without being pleasant either. His body hurried up to her, looking for the slightest contact, for the slightest sensation of life, the slightest part of heat. The slightest track of her.
He didn't want to hurt her, not frighten her, not even make love. Just feel her alive against him.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 am

"Eric what are you doing?" she asked against his lips, pulling away slightly.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:48 am

He wanted her. Her alive. Feel her life. It was difficult to express, difficult to understand. Horrible to feel.
Incredibly good.
His hands made softer, so softer.
Certainly there was always of risk. Infection. Very few blood. Risks.
But so much luck of survival.
Eric's hands passed on each of her cheeks. Taking the face between the hands. Eric put off, just to put his front on her. He opened eyes.
Pale. The mat eyes. Encircle enormous.
Living being.
No morre lies.
- I love you, he murmured before bending to kiss her again.

OOC: So, on this sweet -finally!- words, I'm gonna sleep! See you tomorrow sweetie ;D
And congrat' to Stephen ;°
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:50 am

OOC: ok goodnight, and I'll tell him Smile He is actually taking me out now xD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:36 pm

She smiled as he kissed her. Finally he didn't lie to her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:06 am

The hands caressed the cheeks, her throat, her nape... His lips would have been able to follow the movement.
If Naveen was not put coughing. With all this, Eric would have been able to forget him.
Moving back, Eric looked at her, before kissing her front. He had a new smile.
At this moment, he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:49 am

She smiled back, but her face flushed. Naveen was standing in the room...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 5-
Jump to: