10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen Empty
PostSubject: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 am

When Eric opened eyes, he believed that he was in the same room. Always not of furniture, always the same hard ground. Even his clothes were still wet. But in indeed there looked, he realized that things had changed. The ceiling had no same color. The ground either.
And then there was a new person in the room. And it was not Dimitri.
- Shit...
He was going to recover when one groan in his right retained him. He sighed. The hand of Anya was tightened towards his pants and always squeezed it.

OOC: Just one question: Where's her underwear? Always in room 3 or here? xD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:20 am

OOC: Good question.... I'm back by the way.

Anya woke up with a start and looked around the room, confused they weren't in the same room, but her and Eric were still together. Only someone she had never met was now in the room
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:46 am

Anya looked up and realized that her head was in Eric's lap. Her face flushing, she quickly sat up and instantly felt dizzy. Stupid blood loss. She looked down at her arm, which looked like it was still bleeding
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:30 am

Blurry vision started to clear out when Naveen realized he was not alone but with 2 other people. One male and one female, but none of them were Helga or Rapunzel. He slowly sat up and sighed 'So who are you guys and what fresh hell is this?' he stated without a feeling of panic since this happened twice already.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:34 am

Anya was still dizzy, she tried to focus on the man talking, "I'm Anya. Who are you?" she wondered exactly how pale she was. Her wound was still bleeding a little she could feel it
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:53 am

The head of Anya bent over the side, in a uncontrolled way. He knew exactly what it was. The lack of blood. He held out the hand towards her shoulder, before taking her wrist.
-Hey...
-Let me see.
Raising eyes towards the other man, he shook the head.
- Hello, Eric.
Bending, he lifted the linen. Her wound still bled. Shit..
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:58 am

Anya weakly tried to pull away her arm, "It's ok, I'm getting better." She insisted. She hated feeling so helpless
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:06 am

Eric raised eyes to heaven.
-Please, Anya. You don't get better, you lose some more of blood and you need stitch. I know it, you know it, then don't be a child!
He neither was angry, nor even irritated. He was worried, but that, he was not used yet. More really.
Automatically, he took back her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:08 am

Anya's eyes locked with Eric's, "Well as long as we are talking about what we do and do not know...I know you still love me."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:13 am

Eric raised eyes to heaven.
-Please. I told you, I don't love you any more. That don't mean that I am going to let bleed to death.
Again, he lifted the linen, realizing that his shirt held nothing more. Shit...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:14 am

OOC: 'Cause yes, I'm shirtless xD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:16 am

Anya tore her arm from his grasp, suddenly angry, "Stop it!" she shook her head, "Just stop. Eric I am not stupid and neither is the villain. You're doing this to protect me? The villain knows you still love me. Why else would he have shot me? To get to you." she turned away from him, "You are not protecting me by lying. You are hurting me more than whatever the villain could possibly do."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:31 am

Eric squeezed the fist. Her words hurt him, especially that he knew that she was right. Only, he also knew that there was a luck, a unique luck which Villain still believes it. He hadn't planned to shot her above. He knew it.
- He shot you because he didn't check his movements! Have you already held a weapon?! A blow leaves fast, especially when we tremble of fury!
Crossing his hand on the face, Eric sighed.
-Anya. We are not going to quarrel, not now. Anyway, there is nothing else to say. We have to clean your arm.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:32 am

She rolled her eyes. "And you said I was acting childish." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:40 am

Eric pinched lips. She was right, he acted as the worst of the kids. But he contented to getting up, by holding out her the hand.
- Come, it's necessary to wash that.
Turning the head, Eric looked at the second man. He seemed lost. Completely. Maybe his first change of room?
-Hey, you're ok?
Not that he worries about him, far from there, but Eric wished to avoid the eyes of Anya.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:45 am

Suddenly finding a surge of energy, Anya stood and walked past the two men into the bathroom. Perhaps anger has given her strength. She closed the door before Eric could join her, she quickly locked it. She did not want to see him right now. She moved up her makeshift bandage. It was worse than she thought. She turned on the faucet and slpashed the water on her wound, scrubbing it clean, scrubbing the blood away.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:49 am

By seeing her walking towards the bathroom, Eric sighed before following her. She slammed the door, and he still sighed. Only, he was not expected the fact that she locked the door. A few time, he raised the handle, before abandoning.
-Anya, he shouted through the door. Open this door, please!
There was only a silence. Eric typed in the door.
-Anya!
Turning around, Eric leaned on the door, crossing hands on the face.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:53 am

Anya tore off part of her dress and tied it over the wound. Sighing, she turned and opened the door, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:58 am

Being to lean, Eric lost slightly the balance, catching at the frame of the door. Actually, his face was a few centimeters away from hers. Eric got his breath back.
- Nothing. Just... Don't lock yourself. You lose too much blood. If you lock yourself and that you fell consciousness....
Eric stopped. Suddenly, he realized something. Anya lost blood, and she needed stitch. Without that, she was going to die. Locked, or not.
Anya was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:00 am

Anya looked at him for a minute, "I understand." she said slowly. She could feel her energy drain again.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:08 am

Eric's heart was carried away. Really. This revelation took the breath away of him. Anya was going to die. She was going to die.
He shook the head. No, of course not. He had to ask for a aids kit. He was going to be able to sew her wound. She would be well. She wouldn't die.
It was impossible. Anya couldn't die.
He wouldn't survive. Not without her.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:13 am

She frowned slightly, "Eric...what's wrong?" she took in his worried expression
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:19 am

It was impossible. Totally impossible. Eric closed eyes, before shaking the head.
- Nothing, everything is well.
Moving back, he turned around, leaving to the other end of the room.
Stay near to her killed him, imagine her death tempted him to die.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:29 am

Anya felt her legs shake slightly. She started to walk, but she collapsed on the hard ground. Damn! She hated not being able to control her own body.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:38 am

-Anya!
Other man also got up, but Eric was closer to her.
-What happen to her?!
- She loses too much blood. Anya, you are ok?
Slowly, Eric crossed the arm around her, lifting her of the ground, supporting her back, and her nape. He approqched his face of her, caressing her hair.
-Anya, are you ok?
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:42 am

"Y-yes." she whispered. She knew it was bad, she knew she lost a lot of blood
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:49 am

Eric's face closed. But God's name, what he did, Villain?! She needed care, he knew it!
She needed help...
Eric's fingers drew the outlines of the cheeks, naturally. Eric didn't realize it. He frowned, but he wanted to cry.
She couldn't die. He wouldn't allow it.
... What if...
Eric's eyes were illuminated.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:09 am

She searched Eric's face, confused. Why was he acting so intimate? Did he finally decide to stop lying?
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:14 am

Naveen just saw them two couple arguing and the girl was bleeding heavily. 'Should I help?' he whispered to himself. 'Naah this is a fucked up place, what matters if they dies or something' he thought in his mind. 'Let them fix themselves, probably best not to stick my nose in their business... they're not paying attention to me anyway.'
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:22 am

His heart squeezed up when he realized that there was only a solution. Once again when he realized that he knew it since the beginning. Last time by realizing what it meant. Eric closed eyes. It was hard. Very hard to not kiss her. Kiss her a last time. Because it would be the last time. Villain wouldn't let him live after that.
Die for her. He had always known it.
He wanted to kiss her, ltheir ast time, but e don't. If there was the slightest luck that she believes it, then, it was a luck that she manages to redo her life. A luck to take out there.
He reopened eyes. I love you.
-Villain, come. I have what you want.

OOC: I feel bad, very bad xD
And sorry Naveen really Sad
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:23 am

her eyes widened. Her face paled even more. "What are you doing?" she hissed
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:33 am

Eric smiles to her, a smile that no camera not been able to see. A smile which nobody can understand. One of these smiles which mean too many things at the same time.
- I save your life, he murmured, too low, even for her.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:35 am

She frowned. What was he doing? Was he trying to get himself killed? Get himself killed...for her. "You idiot!" she hissed. Why did he have to be so stupid? "Don't die for me."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:43 am

Eric still smiles, but it was a smile lined with tears. He knew exactly what he made. He knew what it meant. He knew that would hurt her, but he also knew that he had no other means. Villain wouldn't help them. He wouldn't help him. Not if he hadn't anything to offer in exchange. He knew it perfectly.
I love you, I love you, I love you. Every pulsations were a pain.
He caressed her hair. She was so pale... She's dying...
- Don't worry, he murmured, on a tone so low as even had difficulty to in hear his own voice. Everything's gonna be okay. I promise.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:46 am

She shook her head, "Don't please, I'm not worth this." she could feel her eyes water
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:54 am

He continued to caress her hair, even when she began crying. He didn't stop to wipe her tears or to feelthem on his fingers. Eric continued to smile. Even when his tears started to flow. He stopped fast however. No way to spend his last moment with her like that. He caressed her cheeks.
-Everything's gonna be okay, Anya. I promise. You're gonna be okay.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:56 am

She started to shake. From lack of blood or panic she wasn't sure. "Please Eric," was all she was able to say
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:05 am

Eric bent forward, kissing her on thefront, as he had made it so often, before. He kissed her last time, with so much sweetness as of bitterness. He would have wanted to kiss her, really but... This unique luck.
He just moved back enough to murmur:
- I'm sorry.

Last edited by Eric on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:12 am

She was cryng hard now. She was too weak to fight him. Why did he have to do this? She couldn't stand the thought of him dying.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:18 am

[ooc: its okay xD I'm with ylva (villain) most times so i cant reply as fast as you guys xD so yeah feel free to blame ylva ^^]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:20 am

Recovering, Eric fixed a camera.
-Villain, come! He exclaimed. Come, that we discuss! I have two three conditions, hurry before I change my opinion!
But the hand of Anya squeezed his wrist, and he had difficulty in not making his voice tremble. He looked at her, by smiling. His thumb caressed her cheek, of a regular and soft movement.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:22 am

((GAHH I hate to leave like this, but I have to go to bed! I satrt school tomorrow Sad ))

Anya didn't say anything. She would rather die than have Eric risk his life.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:27 am

OOC: Bad, Ylva, baaaaaaaaad xD But I understand, I'm with Meg, so hard to do good sentences xD No prob' dear, sleep well!
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:22 am

After a while Anya looked up at Eric, "I don't think he's comming." she whispered, relieved.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:02 am

Eric started to be afraid. Really afraid. If Villain didn't come.... He had no means to save Anya. The eyes got up towards the camera, before bending towards her.
-No, he has to come... He has to come! How may I save you if he doesn't come! Villain!
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:29 am

[OOC: At the library ATM. I don't have internet at my place, so this will be the only post I will make today ^^''']

The speakers went on after a while.
"Don't be silly Eric. I already found what I want. Such a pathetic attempt," he almost laughed before the speakers went off again. He had nothing more to say to them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:02 am

Eric raised the head towards cameras. Shit, shit, shit!
- No...
Tears started to flow on his cheeks. No. No! NO! Anya lose too much blood! No! She need help! She needs help...
My life for her.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:03 am

OOC: No prob' dear, you're kind to answer!
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:17 am

Anya shook her head. Damn villain. She reached up and touched Eric's cheek, gently wiping away his tears. "It'll be ok."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:28 am

-No, it'll not be okay!! he exclaimed.
His tears burned him, horribly. He would have wanted to extract his eyes. The sobs humbled him, but he doesn't care.
-It'll not be okay! You loose too much blood! You loose to much blood...
Closed his eyes, he has a sob.
-She needs help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen   Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get started // Eric, Anya, Naveen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next