10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:26 am

"I-I do, Snow... Wh-When I was younger, a few months after my father died... I dreamed about him... He-he said he would always love me... and th-that he wanted me to be ha-happy..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:34 am

Snow White sniffled and sighed, "I saw mom, she was uh looking right at me. She said that I have gone through a lot, but that I still have a lot to do." She said. The image was still vivid in her mind, "She was so real, and it..was nice hearing her voice even for just a moment." She pulled out the locket she wore around her neck with her uninjured hand. She held it up to the camera and then held it clasped in her hand. "I found a picture of my mom, a few years after I met you and I've kept it as close to me as I could." Snow White said, just staring down at the locket with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:34 pm

"... I'm glad she spoke to you, Snow... Don't forget, I'm here for you, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Snow White smiled up at the camera, "I know Cindy, thank you for being my best friend." She said and looked down at the locket held in her hand. Her other hand throbbed again and Snow White staggered towards the bathroom door, "Aurora?" She called. Her head swam again and Snow White almost fell against the door frame, You're just a Worm the words flew in and out and Snow White whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:21 pm

She let out a shaky gasp. "Snow..."

God... She began to pray. Please... Please help Snow... and Poca... and everyone here... please, Lord... Please, Jesus...

"Amen..." She mouthed the word.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Snow White felt like she was either going to throw up or pass out again, Aurora wasn't answering and Snow White started to panic. She could feel herself start to hyperventilate and she struggled to take deep breaths, she had a sudden flashback Snow White was eleven years old and had failed the test her father had put her through. She had been afraid of what his reaction would be, but hadn't expected her father to pull out a bull whip. "You've been a bad girl, haven't you Angel?" he drawled. Snow White had panicked and had pleaded with her father, but to no avail within seconds he had started whipping her back. The pain had been excrutiating and Snow White had begged him to stop, he finally left her lying on the floor with the remains of her outfit sticking to her back. After that day, Snow White had tried harder to pass the tests that her father put her under. Her eyes widened as she saw her father standing in front of her, "No, daddy please I didn't mean it." She said in a voice of growing hysteria. Her dad raised the bull whip, "You have failed me again." he said. Snow White wailed and scrambled to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:59 pm

"Snow? Are you okay? He's not here! It's okay! Snow!" She started to panic, Snow was seeing things now, her father wasn't there.

She took a deep breath. "Shhh, Snow, it's okay, he's not here, you're all right, hun..." She said, in a sweet and calming voice as if talking to a scared child.

"It's going to be okay, Snow, it's going to be okay..." She said, before thinking: I hope...
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Snow White dug her nails into the palm that had the letter W burned on it and stifled a scream. Somehow the pain helped clear the fog from her mind, but her father was still standing there. She dimly registered Cindy's voice saying something to her, but she couldn't process what it was. "You were once my Angel but now you're nothing more then a Worm." her father spat as he advanced. Snow White cried, "Go away!" She said. And flung the locket at him, there was a burst of light and her father disappeared. That was when Snow White fainted again, this time to shock and fever.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Cinderella gasped as Snow randomly threw her locket right before she fainted. "SNOW!!!!" She yelled, leaping up from the chair, causing the chair to knock over.

"AURORA! SOMEBODY! WHOEVER IS IN THAT ROOM WITH SNOW WHITE, HELP!! PLEASE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:26 pm

OOC Once again the doctor is not there to save the day! I could help and make her feel better but I am to busy with my new boo. Cool
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:59 pm

Aurora ran out from the bathroom when she heard someone scream her name. She saw Snow that lay down on the floor, seeing that she was unconscious. She ran to her and said with desperate voice "Snow? Snow, are you okay? Talk to me! Come on, be okey!" she shook Snow White gently as she tried to wake her up "What happened?" she said with a lump in her throat to the wall she thought she heard the voice that called her was from
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:38 am

[Ooc, That would have been awesome Thraxxie XDD]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Cinderella recognized the woman. "I'm in the Villain's room, but I can't leave to help her; I'm locked in, so please, help her! Her hand, I think it's infected... I'm sure she has a fever, I can see her sweating from here... I can't do much to help, I'm sorry..." She exclaimed. "I think she's having hallucinations, she was crying as if her father was there in the room with her..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:00 am

[OOC: I'm moved so I can't help her now Sad ]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:48 am

{OOC: It's okay, I've been taken away room the monitors Sad}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2