10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... Empty
PostSubject: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Cinderella sighed as she sat at the controls. Everything was so messed up there...

She looked around at the other rooms, before pressing the button for room 7.

"Snow? Snow, it's me, Cindy. Are you okay? How's your hand?" She asked, worry in her voice.

She was so happy to see her childhood friend again, but so sad and scared to have met her again in a place like this.

{OOC: Starting this up now XD We will come to a stopping point at tome point.}
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Snow White jerked when she heard Cindy's voice could it be? she could feel tears start to creep up on her. "Cindy?" She asked, barely daring to hope that her best friend was talking to her. "My hand is a little better, Pocahontas helped me out earlier." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:46 pm

"Yes, it's me. I remember, I'm so thankful she helped you.... Snow, I've missed you so much, it's been, what, ten years since we last saw each other?" Cinderella said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:51 pm

[Ooc, I am actually starting to cry as I write this]
Snow White's eyes filled with tears as she remembered the last time she had seen Cindy, "I can't believe its been ten years. I missed you Cindy." She broke off and started to cry, she was inwardly horrified that she was crying as much as she was. "What's happened since we last saw each other?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:56 pm

"Well... I was forced to marry a man I didn't love... been miserable for years... Got kidnapped... Not a lot has happened before coming here..." She said, sniffling a some and wiping more tears away.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Snow White felt her heart yank as she heard how Cindy had been in an arranged marriage, "Oh Cindy, I am so sorry. Who was he?" She asked then mentally slapped herself for asking such a question. "You don't have to answer that Cindy, I don't need to know." She said
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Cinderella laughed a little. "It's all right, his name is Sinbad. You might remember him from some of my birthday parties. He was invited because my father was his father's lawyer... Though, it was my mother, grandfather, and his father who had decided that we should be married... As you recall, my father died before the decision was made..." She said, sadly.

If only her father was still alive... Maybe she wouldn't be in this mess.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Snow White bit back a gasp, "You married Sinnie?" She asked, remembering the young boy with the shifty eyes. The nickname Sinnie had been something that Cindy and Snow had come up with due to Sinbad's many misdeeds, or escapedees. [Ooc not exactly sure about that Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:18 pm

She laughed, she had actually forgotten about that nickname. "Yeah, I did. He's actually here too... I was told he was the reason why I was here, but I doubt that... I don't really know why I'm here... there was a book for a short time, you weren't in it, so I guess you weren't here at the time, and my "sin" was "stupidity". The only stupid thing I've done was when I came here.... and fell for his tricks..." She said the last part quietly.

She hated herself so much for falling for him like that...

She hated how on her one time of doing something she wanted to do, it ended up being a mess...
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Snow White had a feeling that Cindy wasn't talking about Sinnie anymore, "Cindy, what happened?" She asked, hating that she felt hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:36 pm

She sighed. "Well... when I first got here I was alone for awhile... then a guy was in my room, he said his name was Jack and that he had been kidnapped as well. We talked, he... kept trying to seduce me and eventually I gave in, because I thought "Why not? It's not like God really thinks that Sinbad and I are married. We don't love each other and I'm sure Sinbad does this all the time." After wards, he told me he loved me and I said it back... After some time with him, I really felt that way... We went to a Dinner Party that was held here and I broke the marriage off with Sinbad, believing if I ever left here, I would be with Jack... Once the Dinner Party was over and we returned to our rooms, he... he told me who he really was..." She said, before taking a shaky breath.

"It turned out that I had fallen in love with the very man who had kidnapped me and everyone else here. He told me that he never loved me, that he loved someone else and that he just wanted to break my heart, to see me in pain.... Later on he came back and said that he was sorry, that he really did love me... I was in his room for awhile, then we went to the garden... he left me alone for a long while, before sending another person in there with me... and that's when I realized that I was pregnant with his baby... After a long time, I didn't eat, he had given us food that I just couldn't eat... So... I told him goodbye..."

She wiped her tears. "I tried to commit suicide, Snow, I wanted out and that was the only way I could think of to get out... But he wouldn't even let me have that... He came in there, kicked down the door and screamed at me... I told him that I didn't want us to suffer anymore, that I didn't want he or she to be hurt... And that's when I told him I was pregnant with his child... He then said he would take care of me and the baby, that we would never let any harm come to either of us... He took me on a dinner date and I got some real food in me.... During that time, he had left a little bit, and I believe he had left the woman he really loved... I know he blames me... I know he hates me because the woman he loves is dying and he feels that he can't take care of her because of me..."

She sighed. "He's such an idiot! He should take care of her, she needs him more then I do and I know once the baby is born, I'll be thrown back into another room, to be tortured... to never see my child..." Right then, she broke down.

It had finally settled in that she would never see her baby... It would never know her and would be raised by a man who needed so much help in every way possible...

{OOC: Phew! Sorry about the mega post XD I just summarized Cindy's whole experience o.o Yikes! XD}
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:37 am

Snow White felt more tears fall down her face as she listened to Cindy's woes, she was glad that Aurora was in the bathroom and thus wasn't witness to this. "Oh Cindy." She whispered, wishing that she could hug her. "I am so sorry, I wish I could help you." She said as more tears fell. She hated feeling hopeless and she hated that the Villian or John had twisted Cindy's feelings the way he had. "I've always wanted to say this, but you are like the sister I never had. You are the closest thing to family I've ever known." She said and gave a shuddering gasp.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:57 am

"Oh, Snow... If I was there right now, I would give you a big hug." She said, after crying a little.

"Tell me about you, Snow? What happened? You never showed up to the spot again..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:09 am

Snow White winced and looked down at her lap, "The last time we saw each other we were picking flowers remember? When I got back home, my dad approached me and he..trained me as a thief." Snow White hated the feeling of self-loathing that came with that word, "He kept such a close eye on me, if I did anything wrong I would be whipped. Every day though I wished I could escape so I could see you again. About a week ago a power hungry woman found out about dad's expierments, you see dad would have me steal ingrediants for a sleeping potion. The sleeping potion can mimic death, anyway the woman found out about it and came to our home in the guise of a scientist. That night though she killed...she killed dad and I ran away with the last page that she needed. I eventually found an abandoned cottage and lived there, until one of the woman's guards found me." Here Snow White broke off and she could feel hot burning shame fill her, "He..raped me Cindy." She whispered, "While he was..doing that to me I passed out and woke up in a room all alone here." She wiped some stray tears from her chin.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:14 am

She put her hand over her mouth. "Oh, Snow... I'm so sorry... I knew I should have convinced my parents to take you in when we had a chance... We just needed proof of how cruel your father was... I'm so sorry, Snow... I wish I was there to help you..." She said, as a new wave of tears fell.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:21 am

Snow White sniffed and wished she had tissue as her nose was starting to run, "Oh Cindy, your parents were always so nice to me. I've often wondered if my mom would have been anything like yours. As for dad doing that to me, I just wasn't good enough for him he always wanted a son and instead he got me." She knew her sentences were disjointed, but she didn't really care. Hiccups started to wrack her body as sobs tore through, "I'm just glad that I'm not as alone as I was." She said with a watery smile.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:47 pm

"You're not alone, Snow, I'll do whatever I can to keep you and everyone safe... I wish I had more knowledge of this place... And keys... I need keys..." She said, remembering Pocahontas' dilemma...
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Snow White raised an eyebrow, "Keys?" she asked, she felt that she should remember something about keys but everytime she thought about it she forgot. "Would the keys help us escape?" She asked, barely daring to hope that she might be able to escape.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Cinderella nodded, even though Snow White couldn't see her. "John has keys to lock all of the rooms with... so he has to have a key to the front door... If only I could find the front door..." She said the last bit, more to herself. She shook her head.

"Anyways... John is also apparently missing a key... you haven't seen one around... have you?"

{OOC: Hope I don't get in trouble for that XD}
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:38 pm

Snow White shook her head, "No I haven't I feel like I should remember something though. I'll keep my eye out for one though." She said, feeling better now that she had a purpose. "So how many people have you been roomed with?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:44 pm

"I've been roomed with four if you count John... After him, I was roomed with a girl named Jasmine, then I was technically roomed in the garden with a girl names Esmeralda..." She went quiet when she mentioned her name.

"Anyways, then I was roomed with a girl names Odette, then lastly, I was roomed with another blonde girl, but I never got a chance to actually meet her... She was asleep... and now I'm back with John... I've been roomed with him three times..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Snow White could feel tears threaten to prick her eyes again, "Oh Cindy, I'm so sorry." She whispered. "I've only ever met Thumbelina, Pocahontas, Rapunzel, Naveen and Aurora. I technically didn't actually see Rapunzel or Naveen though." She said. "The other day at the Branding, I asked the Villian what had happened to make him be the way he is. He just looked scared, do you know why?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:08 pm

"I've actually met a few other people too, during the dinner party.... Let's see, there was Jane, Dimitri, Esmeralda, Wendy, Eric, Chel, Kida, that was also where I ran into Sinbad and found out that he was here as well... Oh... and I met Megara there too..." She trailed off when she mentioned Megara.

She shook her head. "No, I know nothing about it... one time when I asked him about his childhood, he left me in the garden alone for days..." She said, with a cold shiver. SHe hated that time so much...
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Snow White noticed Cindy's hesitation when she spoke about this Megara person but decided not to comment on it. "He left you alone in the garden? Did he at least give you food?" She asked. Once again Snow White felt fusterated that she hadn't been able to help Cindy.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:14 pm

"We actually had planned it as a picnic... so I had food..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:18 pm

Snow White felt herself relax slightly, "How could he just leave you there?" She demanded, feeling angry on Cindy's behalf.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Cinderella sighed. "I upset him and I believe he went back to the woman e actually loves... He wanted to forget any memories I brought up just by asking him about his childhood..." She said, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:23 pm

Snow White huffed in disbelief, "Wait, so there's a woman he loves who's here too?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:26 pm

"Yeah... I've met her a few times... but at the moment she's really sick... she needs help, but John is angry at me like it's my fault that he decided to dump her for me when he found out I was pregnant with his baby... Once the baby comes I'm sure I'll be thrown back into a room and tortured like everyone else... He loves her, but he won't help her... He's such an idiot! He could just have us both so he can take care of us both..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Snow White's eyes widened, "You would be willing to stay with him, after all he's done?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:35 pm

She sighed. "Snow... I don't want to... but what choice do I have?... He's not making it easy for me to get over him... That's what he wants anyways... He wants me to suffer... all of us to suffer..." She said, sadly, looking away from the screen. She held herself, not being able to look at Snow at the moment.

She was quiet for a long moment... "I already know that I will need serious help if I ever get out over here..."

Alive... She thought the last word to herself.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:39 pm

Snow White tried not to let her fusteration show, "Cindy, if anyone needs help its this John guy." She said with a humorless laugh. "I still can't believe you're pregnant though." She said with a wry smile.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:41 pm

She wore a bitter smile. Yeah... one time I wanted to do something for myself, to just let loose and have some fun... I end up pregnant because of it..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Snow White rolled her eyes, "Hey, we've both done things we're not proud of. I am not going to judge you though Cindy, I want you to know that I am not going to be the iceberg to your Titanic." She said.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:46 pm

She laughed. "Oh, man, remember how we used to watch that movie over and over again when we were little?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Snow White giggled as the the memory of a young Cindy and Snow watching The Titanic popped into her head. Things had been so much easier then, "I had a crush on Leo." She said with a chuckle. "I hated the ending though, poor Leo." She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:52 pm

She laughed again. "Remember when we fought over him? Then finally agreed to share him?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Snow White snorted at that particular memory, "Leo was worth fighting over." She said with a chuckle. "But yes, I do like sharing over fighting." She said in a mock serious tone before laughing. "Do you remember the other show he was in, Romeo and Juliet? And how you and I would dress up as Juliet?" She said with a whimiscal sigh.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:32 pm

"Oh yes, the only part of that movie I didn't like was them killing themselves..." She said, laughing a bit. "It was really pointless for that... They could have run off together..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Snow White nodded, "I wonder why they didn't just wait?" She said out loud. The doomed love between both Romeo and Juliet and Jack and Rose. "Sometimes the most memorable romances are the ones that end in tragedy." She said thoughtfully as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:52 pm

She shrugged. "That's how Shakespeare wrote and how stories were told back then... It is strange in a way... but it can be magical when you get into it... And besides, it wouldn't have been a tragedy if they were able to be together."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:58 pm

"That's true, I guess." Snow White admitted, she shifted to get into a better and position and bit back a cry as her still sensitive hand brushed the floor. She raised her hand up to get a better look at it and winced, her hand was inflamed and throbbed the W on her palm seemed to mock her. Her head swam and Snow used her uninjured hand to cradle her head, "Who would win in a hunk battle, Leo or Heath Leger?" She asked, hoping that her voice was still steady so as not to worry Cindy.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:26 am

Her face changed to worry. "Um... I'm unsure, it really depends on which characters you decide to pin against each other... Snow, are you all right? Maybe you should clean up your hand..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:37 am

Snow White winced as her hand sent another wave of pain, "I'm ok Cindy really. Besides Aurora is in the bathroom, I'm sure its nothing to worry about." She said trying her best to ignore the pain. "Besides, I think Heath trumps Leo any day of the week." She said with a pained smile.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:41 am

"Snow, you're in pain, I can see it, I'm watching you on the monitors, remember? You need to get it clean as best as you can, pain isn't good for you at all... "Please, Snow?"

{OOC: Sorry, gotta get off now, I'll rp with you more later, bye-bye!!}
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:51 am

Snow White sighed and made to get up, but collapsed as her hand flared again and her head spun. "Cindy.." She whispered before she blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:27 am

"Snow! Snow, wake up!! SNOW!!!" She yelled, through the speakers when Snow White fell.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:43 am

The last thing Snow White was aware of was Cindy's voice saying something frantically and then her vision darkened. The next thing she became aware of was that a tall woman stood in front of her. For the second time that day Snow White could feel tears prick her eyes. There in front of her was Snow White's mother, she was beautiful and upon seeing Snow she smiled. It was a smile that Snow had always wanted to see, and had always looked for in the picture that was enclosed in the locket. "My dear, you have already gone through so much, and yet you still have so much to do." Her mother said. Her voice was every bit as wonderful as her, Snow White couldn't stop the tears that fell. "What do you mean?" She asked, hardly daring to close her eyes for fear that her mother would disappear. Her mother just smiled, but it was a sad smile "You'll know in time." She said before turning and leaving like a gust of wind. Snow White called out to her, but she could feel herself being sucked somewhere else. She woke up with fresh tears on her face, and her hand smarting she couldn't help the cry of anguish that escaped her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:12 am

Cinderella was crying now as she yelled for her friend. "SNOW WHITE!!" She yelled, right before Snow White let out a cry.

"Snow! It's okay, Snow! It's going to be okay..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:20 am

Snow White dimly heard Cindy's voice, and broke off in little sobs "I'm Sorry Cindy." She whispered. She struggled to get up and leaned against the wall. She could still see her mother in her mind's eye, "Cindy do you believe that you can see people who have died?" She asked, knowing that she must sound crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...   Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder... Empty

Back to top Go down

Childhood friends of Snow and Cinder...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next