10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What happened last night...

Go down 
+10
Anya
Cody
Odette
Aurora
Villain
Dimitri
Eric
Sinbad
Kayla
Snow White
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

What happened last night... Empty
PostSubject: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:07 am

Ok well, first off let start things by saying how really sorry I am if I worried you!! All right so yesterday after choir got out, one of the guys offered to walk me back to my apartment. So I agreed, btw I have a handheld laptop and I recently got wifi anyway so I was on the chat thing when he offered me some chochlate. Mind you, I was about to say no but I didn't want to offend the guy so I took some. At first it was great and I felt like I was on a kite, then everything became fuzzy and disoirenting from what my roomie told me he had given me ectasy. So I was almost at my door when he made the first move and stopped me from entering, I didn't think much of it and tried to duck under his arm, anyway I can't really remember the details but apparently he slammed the laptop lid down and punched me. Anyway I managed to fight him off and get back into my apartment. By this time I really wasn't feeling good and got back onto chat where I swear Mamma Cindy saved my life, mind you I had locked my apartment door. So then the guy tried to break the door down, if Mamma Cindy and Poca hadn't yelled at me to call the cops I probably wouldn't be typing this. But I called the cops and waited until they got there, and thankfully my mind cleared up this morning. Along with a nasty headache, I don't understand why people drink.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:24 am

I dont kow if you remember, but I was with Cindyand Poca last night on Mibbit and I was trying to help you too~ Were all hre for you if ever you need us Snow <3
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:29 am

Oh my god, I can't believe something like that happened to you Sad I'm so sorry to hear that. It must have been awful.
I'm so happy that you are safe I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:33 am

WHATKINDOFGUYISIT?!! FOR THE FUCK'S SAKE!
I'm so sorry for you, dear, really! I'm happy that you're safe but I wanna kick the ass of this bastard!
I hope that you feel better dear, really...
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:37 am

I didn't really know what was going on with you and the chat last night but I am soo sorry to hear about what happened D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:39 am

THANKS YOU GUYS!! I vaguely remember you being on there too Kayley, in fact thank you to everyone who helped me last night!! Quite frankly I'm relieved that its all over with, *hugs everybody* again I am sooo sorry for worrying you guys!
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:40 am

Shocked

It always shocks me to hear things like that since I live in the most peaceful country in the world (Norway has been claimed to be that for years and years and years now xD)
But yeah, I still never take candy from strangers, just to be sure ._.''
I'm SO glad you're safe now though! Don't think too much about it, the guy is gone, you're safe and everything is fine! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:45 am

Thanks Villian, and yeah I have learned my lesson! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:38 am

This sounds terrible Snow *is scared now* But I'm so glad that you are alright ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:16 am

Omg Snow that sounds so scary! Shocked I can't believe something like that actually happened last night while we were all on the chat DD:
I'm glad you're ok now though *hugs* Very Happy <33
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:54 am

Whoa! OMG! *snuggles you so tightly* I'm so sorry that this has happen to you. Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:02 am

OHH! I'm so sorry! I'm happy you are alright! So wait this guy is in your choir?
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:28 am

Again THANK YOU GUYS! And yeah he was in my choir >.< *snuggles with Cody* Thanks you guys!!
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:39 am

Well I hope he got kicked out and arrested and kicked in the balls Evil or Very Mad What a creep!
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:45 am

As far as I know, yes he did get arrested and I may have kicked him in the balls Razz I'm looking into getting a restraining order filed against him.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:48 am

O.o
That is just awfull! I am really sorry that that happened to you. <3
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:54 am

To be honest I was horrified too, thank you JAS!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:29 am

I hear that a restraining order really doesn't do enough to protect you. There's another kind of order you can get, like a protection order or something. It's been years since I've heard about it :/
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:10 pm

OMG SNOW!!!!! Don't take candy from strangers!! O.o omg I am so glad you are ok
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 pm

@ Cindy Hmm guess I'll have to look that up thanks for the tip!! Very Happy @Wendy, thank you and yeah I've learned my lesson. Razz

Last edited by Snow White on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:28 pm

That's terrifying. I'm so sorry that happened to you. *huggles* I'm so glad you're alright!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Thanks Punz! *hugs you back* yeah it was scary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened last night...   What happened last night... Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened last night...
Page 1 of 1