10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is how Painful [L O V E] can be

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

This is how Painful [L O V E] can be Empty
PostSubject: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:01 am

He opened the door to room 2 slowly, enjoying the screeching sound it made. When it was fully open he stepped in to view.
Odette was sleeping, but he didn't know if she would wake up anytime soon. If she did, he didn't really care. She was fragile, weak. And he was carrying a knife.
He could see the fear in Pocahontas' eyes as she starred at him. She knew what was coming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:03 am

[[OOOC EEEPPYY DX -cries-]]

Pocahontas sat there on her knees, shaking. She didn't know what to do, she froze. What was he planning to do to her. Her eyes started to get wider, backing up a little had showed she was in much fear..What was this thing Eric had to fine that was so valuable to the Villain that he would want to hurt her or Anya..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:18 am

"Smile Poca," he used the nickname he had so often heard for her.
"You're on camera, and Eric will see it soon."
An evil grin apperead on his face as he motioned to the camera.
He didn't want her to smile though, he wanted her to scream. Scream for help.
Wanted her to show the agonizing pain she was about to be in.
Wanted her to break Eric. So he would give him what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:23 am

Pocahontas looked straight at the camera, freezing. HE WAS GOING TO SHOW THIS! She backed up against the wall, staring back at him..Her eyes were wide, wanting to scream for help. She looked around, Odette was sleeping. As she went back to look at the Villain, fear shot back into her. How much pain was she going to be in, "Please..No...' Pocahontas whimpered a beg, backing up against the wall more, hoping maybe she could go through the wall...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:33 am

"Too late to turn back now Poca. We're live," he said with a new, bigger grin.
As he took a few steps in her direction he slightly raised the knife.
He took yet a few steps while teasing her:
"What do they say again killer...? Live by the knife and..."
He let it linger in the air, knowing she knew what it meant.

[OOC: I'm pretty sure you know, since it's a pretty famous quote xD But the full sentence (and the real quote) is actually:
"Live by the sword, die by the sword" Which means if you live a life of violence, you will suffer a violent death. If you carry a weapon, using it often, the same weapon will eventually kill you. He changed it to knife, since I don't think Poca killed a lot of people with a sword xD]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:37 am

She screamed, thinking he was going to lash out on her, stopping when she saw him lingering it in the air. She knew what the knife meant, "Please!!" She screamed now, begging now, "I'M SORRY!! I'M SORRY!!" She cried, tears started to come. Pocahontas was afraid, deadly afraid, "ERIC!!!" She screamed louder, "ODETTE!!!" Pocahontas screamed..She looked at the corner of the room, Thrax, Jasmine and Ariel could probably hear the cries for help, "HELP!!!" She wanted to back up more but, staring at the knife she couldn't move, "PLEASE!!"
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:43 am

He had to laugh.
Yes, scream just like that.

He was standing right next to her now, playing with the kife.
Letting it run through her hair only inches from her beautiful face.
He slowly slid it down to her troath where he carefully made a tiny cut.
Not enough to actually hurt her, but more than enough to provoke the fear he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:47 am

[[OOC DX I HATE HOW HE LOVES TO HEAR HER SCREAM DX]]

Pocahontas started to shake, staring straight at him. She felt the knife cut her a bit..She couldn't look away from the man..Her eyes going wider and wider, the more she feared the more it showed, "Odette...Someone..PLEASE!!!" She cried out even more, not wanting to get hurt. Pocahontas stared at the knife, looking back up to the Villain, "Please...No...PLEASE!!" Tears fell down her face..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:55 am

As she screamed for Odette he turned his head slightly to look at her.
"Got yourself roomed with Sleeping Beauty huh?" he laughed.

[OOC: I totally wish it had been Aurora sleeping now, that would've been so much funnier xD]

He slid the knife further down her shoulder... her upper arm... her lower arm...
He punctured her skin on her palm. Drawing a quick, precise X on her palm, though the X was not visible under the blood that poured from the wound.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:59 am

She screamed louder, grabbing her dress. Screaming more as he drew the X, crying now. Pocahonta shook even more now, the pain was horrible. She looked down, trying not to fall to the ground. Tears kept coming down, "Please..." She cried, looking up the camera, hoping to God Eric wasn't going to see this. Feeling more pain from the wound she looked back to the Villain, for the first time..This Assassin was afraid..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:04 am

He noticed it cut a bit deeper than he had planned for it to do. It bled a lot more than he had intended it to do.
Still, she wouldn't bleed to death, and it was in no way dangerous. Only painful.
He continued to slide the knife up her lower arm, cutting it on it's way, leaving a thin scar from her wrist to her elbow.
He was careful not to cut deep enough to hit any veins or anything important.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:08 am

She screamed, the scream started to get wash out as she started to cry, "Eric.." She grabbed her dress even more, "Thrax.." Hearing Jasmine's screams through the wall, looking to the wall, "Villain.." She lowly cried out but, enough for Jas to hear, feeling the knife cut her wrist she almost fell down, wanting to stop the pain...Pocahontas looked back up to the Villain, shaking as she stared at the blood...
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:18 am

(Anya: POCA!! I would protect you if I was there
Me: AWWW I wanted Anya to get tortured
Anya: Shut up! *huggles Poca*)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:26 am

[{OOC Poca: Q~Q..-huggles-
Me: You have now officially scared me, Ylva CONGRATS XDD lol <3
I love you Anya DX]]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:30 am

He heard Eric's screams from the other side of the wall, but couldn't help but get pissed off at his words.
As he said he didn't know what he was talking about he clenched his fists which made the knife cut deeper into Pocahontas' lower arm.
"You could stop this Eric... you know you could... you know what to do."
He didn't raise his voice, but told him calmly. He knew he could hear him through the television.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:33 am

Pocahontas let out a piercing scream, "ERIC!!!!" feeling the knife go deeper. She fell to the ground, having her arm up as the villain held it. Tears ran down her cheek..She couldn't help but to stay on the ground, he was breaking her. Pocahontas couldn't bare feeling the pain, "PLEASE!!" She looked at the Villain, her eyes showing fear and pain as the tears fell..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:36 am

He'd had enough.
He pulled Pocahontas' hair so hard and so far back she was forced to get to her feet.
Once up, he got behind her, locking both her wrists in an iron grip before putting the knife to her throat again.
"Last chance Eric," he said as he looked at the camera.
"Do you really love her?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:39 am

Pocahontas screamed, looking at the camera, tears falling down her cheeks..She couldn't move, she was afraid to. Her hair was in her face, staring at the camera in full fear, "Eric.." She cried out..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:12 am

He made a cut below her throat.
It was deep, but didn't bleed too much. Still it must've hurt a lot.
He leaned down and whispered in her ear:
"Poca... I will let you go... if you promise to find out where he is hiding the key from me..."
He whispered too low for Eric to hear, but it was more than clear enough to Pocahontas.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:15 am

Pocahontas screamed, stopping with a whimper when feeling him whisper in her ear she nodded, "Okay..Okay...' She whispered back to him, "I promise...I promise.." She whispered again, feeling the blood trickle down to her chest. Pocahontas shivered, looking at the wall now..She was trembling, the pain was horrible. He had broke this assassin, who had never feared anyone until now..
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:04 am

The pain was horrible, hating she was in the grip of this man, "I promise..I promise.." She kept whispering, hoping he would let her go soon..She wanted to be left alone, the pain was too much for her...Pocahontas stared at the blood that dripped onto the floor, for the first time...She bled and she couldn't do nothing about it, "I'm sorry.." She whispered..Wishing the man would let her go..Pocahontas wondered that this key must be so important to this man, that he would torture her like this..She looked up to the camera before dropping her head completely in pain, wanting to fall down..
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:14 am

John threw Pocahontas down to the ground, glaring at her, "Make sure you keep that promise.." His tone was cold, showing that if she didn't there would be trouble. He turned walking off, not caring about how much he had tortured her. He looked at the camera, walking out as he shut the door..

Pocahontas fell back as he threw her down, staring at him when he spoke to her and walked off. She looked at the camera, hurt in her eyes..She was tortured because of Eric. He had something and she needed him to give it back, not wanting to see what would happen if not. Looking away she saw the blood, trickling down. The pain was horrible, she cried even more..Slowly but surely she started to faint. The only sign when she did faint, was that she was motionless..Laying there, bleeding..

[[OOC I hope I did John good XDD]]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:35 am

Odette woke up suddenly, she'd heard screaming .. lots of screaming.

'It was just a nightmare .. wasn't it?' she thought as she lay there and rubbed her eyes.

She sat up suddenly as she started to recognise the two voices she had heard. She stood up and looked aroud the room, her eyes widening in horror when she noticed Pocahontas lying on the ground, covered in blood.

'Oh my .. Poca!!' she screamed and rushed to her side. She knelt beside her, too afraid to touch her as she noticed all the cuts on her body.

'How could I have slept through this ..' Odette whispered as tears started to well up in her eyes, 'I'm so sorry .. I promised that he wouldn't hurt you but ..' she slammed her fist into the ground, frustrated with herself at not being able to keep her promise as the tears started to stream down her face.

She turned and glared at the camera, staring up at it for a few minutes before screaming, 'what the hell was so important that you had to do this to her!! You're the villain!! Why don't you be a man and find your own damn stuff instead of dragging other people into your mess!!'

She bit her lip as she turned back to Pocahontas, she didn't care if the villain came back. All she knew was that she'd protect Pocahontas with all her might if he did. She leant over her, not even realising her hand was resting in her blood as she attempted to calm herself down so she could try and figure out what to do next.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:51 am

Pocahontas laid there, resting in her arms. The worse cut of them all was her neck, though it wasn't bleeding as much as the rest. It was deeper. Pocahontas moved her head a bit, a sign she was sleeping now. The tears were still running down her cheeks. She couldn't stop seeing the Villain in her dreams, with the knife and cutting her. Moving her head again, it was sign she was having a nightmare..

"Poca... I will let you go... if you promise to find out where he is hiding the key from me..." His cold and cruel voice kept saying the same thing..

"Make sure you keep your promise, Poca.. kept repeating over and over in her head.

Pocahontas couldn't stop it, the knife..the knife.. THE KNIFE!

She suddenly screamed, waking up. Seeing Odette she jumped, shaking. Her brown eyes stared at her, "O-Odette?"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:16 pm

Odette sighed in relief when she saw Pocahontas move, jumping when she screamed and woke up.

'Hey ..' she whispered, laughing nervously to try and calm herself down, 'I thought .. I .. I thought you were ..'

Odette bit her lip, trying not to start sobbing again, not wanting to scare Pocahontas any more.

'I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise ..' she finally whispered, turning to the floor as she couldn't look Pocahontas in the eyes right now.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:31 pm

Pocahontas felt the pain coming back, lifting her left arm she saw the cut and the X on her palm. Her eyes watered up, "He..He.." She started to cry, "Why..Why do I have to be on the one who got tortured..Why..." She hugged Odette, shaking violently. Pocahontas was frightened, "Don't let him come back for me, please.." She begged, "Please.."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:24 pm

'I know ..' she whispered, gently moving her hair away from her face.

'Because he's a sick bas ..' Odette bit her lip, trying to stop herself from getting too angry now that Pocahontas was awake.

'Ssshhh,' Odette whispered as she held Pocahontas closer to her, stroking her hair softly to try and calm her down, 'I won't let him hurt you again ..'

'He won't catch me off guard next time ..' she thought, determined to protect Pocahontas .. someone who was so much like herself .. someone who shared her pain ..

[ OOC: Now hopefully the villain won't appear again while I'm asleep x3 I need to protect my Poca D:< <33 xD ]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:08 pm

Pocahontas sat there, hugging her, "Thank you so much..For being here for me.." Her voice shook, she couldn't speak properly. The wounds were horrible to feel, "Please make sure he won't..Please." She begged.

[[OOC didn't have much to say DX SORRY!!]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is how Painful [L O V E] can be   This is how Painful [L O V E] can be Empty

Back to top Go down

This is how Painful [L O V E] can be
Page 1 of 1