10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teeth removed and a painful annoying bump!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy

Wendy

Teeth removed and a painful annoying bump! Empty
PostSubject: Teeth removed and a painful annoying bump!   Teeth removed and a painful annoying bump! EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:19 pm

So my mouth was hurting sooooo bad I wen't to dentist but was broke so my boyfriends mother the sweet lady paid $500 dollars to have me treated at dentist cause my own mother could not do anything about it...or my dad for that matter who is 2,000 miles away from me anyways... the pain was a sist in my gums they had to cut it out and put stitches in my mouth!! O.o plus they pulled two of my teeth in the back! I am missing four teeth in very back of my mouth now... ugh at least no one can see them and they are in very back the stitches come out next week but ahh.... O.o pain pain pain.... they gave me lots of meds and my boyfriend has been taking care of me bringing me chicken soup and such soon I will have to work though with me feeling awful plus I have a cold along with the tooth issues .... but in other news hope you all had a good thanksgiving !!!

-Wendy

p.s - pray I get better
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Teeth removed and a painful annoying bump!   Teeth removed and a painful annoying bump! EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:05 pm

DX aww... that's awful.... hopeflly you'll feel better soon.... and aren't you so lucky to have so sweet boyfrind ^^
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Teeth removed and a painful annoying bump!   Teeth removed and a painful annoying bump! EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:26 am

awww thank you Kenai! :-) yeah my mouth still hurts I am like noooo pain I been using salt water cause thats the only thing I know that helps tooth aches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teeth removed and a painful annoying bump!   Teeth removed and a painful annoying bump! Empty

Back to top Go down

Teeth removed and a painful annoying bump!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: