10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]

Go down 
+6
Rapunzel
Jasmine
Sinbad
Ariel
Aladdin
Villain
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wendy

Wendy

A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:39 pm

ooc: awwww Kida!!!!!! I will miss you dear I hope Ariel does not freak out and wan't to die or something :-(
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:51 pm

OOC: ...
..........................................................................................
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Kida! KIDA! Queen Kida! My queen! No, no, no!
I cry like a fuckin' fontain! Oh my gosh, I love her! KIDA!
I miss you, I miss you!
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:12 pm

[OOC: @Aladdin: Sowwie xD It's just random OOC's everywhere that cracks me up xD Like Wendy's OOCs xD I LOVE them xD
@Eric: *Hugs you supertightly* It will be ok... it will be ok...]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:01 am

OOc: *Stay in the arms of Ylva* Serioulsy, I feel too much sick. I have the impression that the projects that Kida and Eric had made fell in dusts and that bizarrely hurts me.
Your game is too fascinating, it's enough scaryxD
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:03 am

[OOC: Well, I did want to create a RP powerful enough to scare even the players of the characters and make them cry... but now that I've done it I can't help but feel guilty... v.v]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:08 am

OOC: Well, it's the most powerfull RP in who I never be. I think that if Eric, Anya or Esmee die....
I prefer not to think about it xD
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:45 am

[OOC: It's okay Ylva, it just shows that you're doing a great job with this RP. I mean, that's half the point of RP, right? Getting into it? Well we've certainly done that. Smile EVEN IF IT IS HEARTBREAKING! *sniff*]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:11 am

OOC: awwww Villain you flatter me with your words of awesomness!! since your being nice to me I made a list of some things I would love to have *clears throat*

1. I want Ariel and Sinbads Dream Horse and Yes i visit there dreams at night so you need to go to dream world and get me the horsey

2.I would love a pool of ice cream I know it will melt but oh well it is yummy and will full fill my hunger

3. A box full of puppies but not just any puppies pure bred husky puppies :-)

4.A Hug from Villain :-D Then maybe you will care for poor sweet little me cause Cindy loves me *puppy eyes*
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:17 am

[OOC: @Wendy: ... *cough* ._.'']
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:36 am

Wendy wrote:
Yes i visit there dreams at night
That sounds really creepy xD
But you can't have our horse <.< If you are really sweet we might lend him to you for a little while, though ;D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:54 am

{OOC: @Wendy LMAO XD Oh, Wendy.... Very Happy}
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:40 pm

ooc: @ Sinbad awwww but I want the horsey :-(

@ Cindy LOL :-D

@ Villain awww did i freak you out lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2