10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]

Go down 
+6
Rapunzel
Jasmine
Sinbad
Ariel
Aladdin
Villain
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] Empty
PostSubject: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:52 am

Kida and Ariel woke up in the basement, both wearing their electric collars around their neck.

[OOC: This is happening AFTER Phoebus' death. P.S. I really need to find some other ways to kill people than the electric collars O.o]

In front of them was a horizontal line of small paper boxes. The speakers went on before any of them had the chance to investigate them.
"In front of you you can see 10 small paper boxes, all marked with the numbers 1 to 10. 9 of the boxes will contain an O, while 1 of the boxes will contain an X. You will take turns opening one box at the time, and you will each open 3 paper boxes. Whoever finds the X... you know... won't see the sunrise, to put it that way," he laughed. "Ariel, you go first. There's a 60% chance one of you will die, and a 40% chance both of you will live. Good luck!" The speakers were turned off.

[OOC: This is completely random! I have already picked a deadly number, so just try to read my mind, and stay away from that number.... >.>]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:56 am

OOC: This makes me nervous. o.o I Like both of their characters, but at the same time I can't wait to see what happens! These dang games, scary but awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:56 am

Ariel woke up in the basement again.

"Oh god."

But then she saw Kida.

"Kida is that you? Wow its been so long"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:10 am

Ariel wasted no time and read the piece of paper. She saw the boxes and opened box number 3....

(OOC: Ylva you will say what is in there right?)
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:13 am

[OOC: Yeah, I will ^^ But what piece of paper? O.o He said it over the speakers xD]

In box number 3 was nothing but a written O.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:16 am

{ OOC: Phew, one box cleared. I don't think I will have the nerve to read this. And I'm not even a part of the game xD }
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:20 am

(OOC: god this is scary O.O ! How do you manage too come up with these scary games? O.O poor ariel and kida! )
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:38 am

(OoC: *hides* This is sooo scary.... Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:46 am

[OOC: Whew, still in the clear, Miss Ariel. You guys can do it! It's making me nervous o.O]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:12 am

OOC: Damn, I'm so nervous too! Kida is a such good character, my new roomate, my queen friend, and Ariel is so cute! Damn!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:27 am

OOC totaly HS but: I miss their couple, in fact xD This is my first Rp in who there's no one active gay couple xD
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:49 am

Ariel smiled. Nothing had happened.

"Kida. I guess its your turn now"

(OOC: I read the rules so quick for some reason I saw the words piece of paper there. I don't know)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:40 am

[OOC: I know, I liked Kida and Ariel as a couple. It was nice having a femmeslash! And we don't seem to have any haters in this RP when it comes to that, and I like that. Smile But I like Sinbad and Ariel too. But I like Sinbad and Meg. But I feel sorry for Meg and John ending it... Yet I like John and Cindy together. AH! So. Many. Love. Situations.]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:13 am

{OOC: @Aladdin You love Cindy and John?? Very Happy lol XD}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:16 am

[OOC: @Cindy Haha yeah, they're just so.. romantic with each other! Like fairy tale romantic. I don't know how much of it is legitimately heartfelt, but it's cute to read sometimes nontheless XD]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:21 am

{OOC: @Aladdin Oh, it's genuine heartfelt on Cindy's part :3 I hope it doesn't stay a tragic fairytale romance @_@ Glad you find it cute ^-^}
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

Location : six feat under, unless the Villain didn't give me a proper burial.

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:56 am

Kida looked at Ariel. "If one of us dies, I just hope it will be me..." Saying that she picked box number 4.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:58 am

Ariel was so shocked to what Kida had said.

"What? Why did you say that?"
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:01 am

"I want you to be happy... to live as long as possible. I won't care if I die, I've lived an almost good young life." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:07 am

Ariel started crying.

"Kida....I don't want you to die. You fully understand me. Kida I'm sorry for everything I did to you. For leaving you for Sinbad, I am so very sorry. I want to be good friends Kida."

Ariel didn't want to let Kida see her cry, so she looked away.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:12 am

Kida slowly opened the box to find a written X on the inside.

[OOC: I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!! I swear it was random, I didn't want Kida to die... please don't be mad at me for doing this... Sad ]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:14 am

{OOC: D': KIDA!!!! Crying or Very sad}
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:15 am

@Villain it's ok Smile It was fun RPing on here...

Kida felt it. The slow pain begin. She smiled at Ariel. As she died she whispered "I'll always love you."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:16 am

[OOC: Now you're just making me feel horribly guilty about this... v.v Gahh, I don't want to be the villain anymore v.v Someone swap with me? v.v]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:16 am

{OOC: I think it's a little late for that T-T}
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:17 am

{OOC: OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOO}

Ariel watched Kida. She looked in the box. There was an X.

"NO KIDA. NOOOOOO"

Ariel looked up.

"Don't let her die. Take me instead."

Ariel cried again

"I will always love you too"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:18 am

Villain wrote:
[OOC: Now you're just making me feel horribly guilty about this... v.v Gahh, I don't want to be the villain anymore v.v Someone swap with me? v.v]

Can she please come back as a new character?

I feel as guilty as you do. I wish I had died now
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:19 am

[OOC: I'm thinking about it, I'd love to have her back, but there's so many people on the waiting list... (well, not that many, but they've been waiting for so long) Do you think it would be ok to put her on the waiting list to let her come back later?]
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:19 am

Kida lay limp. The moments before her death were agonizingly painful. Her spirit went on to a better place, somewhere where she would no longer feel any pain of the mortal realm.

OOC: It's ok, you don't have to give me another character... I don't think I would take one anyway, I'm too attached to Kida.

Last edited by Kida on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:21 am

{OOC: That sounds like a good idea. I would love for her to come back. I'd miss her otherwise}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:22 am

[OOC: @Kida: It's ok with me that you sign up on the waiting list ^^ Do you want to?]
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:24 am

"Kida" Ariel cried.

She held Kida in her arms.

"I should of died. Not you"

Ariel's tears landed on Kida's cheek.

"I love you. Come back to me"
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:25 am

Kida couldn't respond. As much as her soul wanted to go back into her body, to tell Ariel that everything would be ok, she couldn't. She had to move on to Heaven, or Hell, or whatever came after death.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:34 am

"No please. Kida please"

Ariel kissed Kida on the lips softly. She took the the necklace off she was wearing and put it round Kida's neck.

"Why did you have to die? Why couldn't of it been me"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:45 pm

[OOC: ...... Am I a total baby for saying that I had my hand over my jaw-dropped mouth with tears in my eyes the entire time? A main character, one I really liked, dead..... It makes things feel much more real. The more the RP goes on, the more real it feels!]
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:49 pm

(OOC: @Aladdin After I saw the 'X' I couldn't stop crying. I could barely type Kida's death...)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:56 pm

[OOC: I'm so sorry Kida, you will be very missed. :'( Rest in peace, my friend. I would cry if Aladdin was killed, for sure. And as tough as it would be playing someone else, you should go on the waiting list. I would love to have you back in! I can't imagine playing anyone but Aladdin. Sounds stupid, but Aladdin and I are like one person now. When I edit with him or see anyone edit with him, it's like I know him personally, that I know things about him that others don't. I only see him from the 10 Doors RP perspective now. And Al and Jasmine as a couple? EW! They're just childhood friends. To me, Aladdin and Esmeralda are a canon couple. Smile Hehe.]
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:58 pm

(OOC: Well, I asked to see if I could be put on the waiting list as Anne Bonnie [She was going to represent Kida's daughter once she grew up] so we'll see Smile)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:11 pm

[OOC: Ohh cute, her daughter. Smile Who is Anne Bonnie? Like, what movie or whatever?]
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:13 pm

(OOC She's from 'Pirates of Tortuga: Under the Black Flag' I can pm you the link to the movie if you want it.)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:22 pm

[OOC: I've never even heard of it! Yeah, I'd love a link. Thanks! Smile]
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:45 pm

(OOC: Just sent it Smile I hope I can re-join the RP soon... There's be quite a lot of people in front of me on it...)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:46 pm

[OOC: The list might go faster than you think. I mean look, just today 2 people have died! That's depressing. T.T]
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:49 pm

(OOC: Yeah, but who knows when the next person will die... And I hope it's not somebody active...)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:52 pm

[OOC: Me too. :/ I guess you'll just have to check up on us and say hi every once in a while to keep up with the RP Razz]
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:54 pm

(OOC Baby, I'm the queen of lurking. Once I was watching/reading every post for nearly ten hours without posting anything myself. I'm a natural wallflower. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:55 pm

[OOC: That's awesome XD I was doing that when I was by myself in a room with NOTHING to do. I felt SO inactive, but then things progressed and my character actually did stuff! I want to keep up with every room, but I just can't. T.T I tend to follow certain characters though, but I'm just so busy that I usually only have time to focus on what Aladdin is up to.]
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:58 pm

(OOC: It's hard to keep up, but now that I don't have a character it might be easier.)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:59 pm

[OOC: Well I tend to get behind on things and then ask lots of questions, which Ylva thinks is funny apparently XD Sooo, if I get lost, maybe I'll ask you to update me on whatever it is that I missed. Smile]
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:01 pm

(OOC: Very Happy I'll be happy to answer.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]   A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Game of Chance [Kida x Ariel]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next