10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Final Goodbye

Go down 
+4
Sinbad
Cinderella
Megara
Villain
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:46 am

The door to villain's room opened and John stepped through the door to find Meg lying on the bed. He threw a key in her direction. A key with the number 8 on it.
"Here," he said in a neutral voice.
"You're going back."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Megara

Megara

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:55 am

Meg was lying on the bed: after she revived in the bathroom, after the faint, she found the strenght to walk in the other room, toward the bed, and to took some of the painkillers: now she was feeling better, and the fever was coming down. But she was still weak and pale. She was in a state of sleepiness, but shen she heard the key in the door she raised to seat in the bed, seeing John she smiled to him, but her smile froze when he saw his expression, and when he throw the key toward her at the beginning she didn't understand: she stared at the key, and then at John, with an uncertain expression, without say anything: what was going on?
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:58 am

{OOC: The Final goodbye? What do you mean "The Final Goodbye"?? D:}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:59 am

"Didn't you hear me?" he asked with a blank expression. Not mad. Not sad. Not happy. Nothing.
"Go," he said in the same tone of voice before stepping to the side to show her the door opening.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:10 am

"W...what have i done? ...John, are you ok? What's happening? Why... just why?" she raised from the bed, even is still dizzy, but she didn't move a step: she was still looking at him, confused. It was so strange, not a single one of her defenses, of her masks was there to protect her, right now that she really needed them...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:11 am

ooc: you'll see, Cindy... you'll see... v.v
it seems like he chose you... v.v
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:12 am

{OOC: ;-; He only chose me because of the baby! He loves you more still!}
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:23 am

OOC: So it's finally happening Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Villain
Admin
Villain

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:24 am

When she asked him why, it felt as if she was clenching her fists around his heart. He didn't know why. There was no reason why. It just... was. He couldn't change it.
"Because I don't want you anymore. Got to admit, you were pretty interesting at first, but just like all other pretty toys I ever had, I lost interest."
He shrugged as if he didn't even care, although he could not possibly have cared more. His words were the exact opposite of what his heart was screaming, what he was dying to tell her. But he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:26 am

{OOC: @Villain, why can't you just have both girls? Sad I'd be okay with that, honest! You love us both, right? So have both of us! Like in Meg's dream...}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:29 am

[OOC: What would we tell our imaginary baby?! D:]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:30 am

{OOC: That love is a very big thing?}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:40 am

[OOC: Good try Cindy! xD But you should've said that a bit earlier, we've already planned everything now v.v The apocolypse has started v.v]
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:41 am

Meg opened her mouth in surprise, finally she understood, she opened wide her eyes, then she did something really unexpected in that situation, she smiled, but a so bitter and sad smile that a simple sad expression would probably be less sad than this.
"I see how it is..."
With a hand she touched her forehead
"How could i be so stupid..."
she whispered to herself, shacking quietly her head, then she raised it again and looked at John, still with the bitter, sad smile on her lips.
"So, after all, i was right. I was just your whore."
She didn't say it in an accusing tone, it was more like she was thinking, that, well... she probably deserved it... she sighed, breathed, and then continued, with a calm tone
"You know, i can understand that you don't wanna waste more time with me. I can understand that you wanted just have fun. I can understand the sex, the fact that you didn't want to see me with other people, gosh, i can even understand the knife, and... the poisoned apple, and the torture! I understand it. It... it doesn't surprise me. But..."
she sighed again, looked elsewhere and then again in his eyes: without any mask, she wasn't trying anymore to protect herself, to hide herself. All her pain, all her sadness, bitterness, frustration, depression... was all there, clear in her eyes.
And when she continued again, her voice just trembled a bit
"why did you have to tell me that you loved me, and so many times? Why pretend to care for me? Why did you want to break all my defenses, and make me tell about my past, and my life? Why did you have to do that? What was it? A part of your sick game? Were you just playing with me?"
Again, it wasn't a charge. Actually, if she could understand all the rest, she still couldn't see why he wanted see the real her. She couldn't when he was saying to love her, and expecially she couldn't understand it now.
"Did you want to see if you could break the heart of a heartless girl?"
The last question was more bitter, and a tear crossed her cheeck. She stared at him, looking in his eyes for a while, before the bitter smile crossed again her lips
"Well. Congratulations. You did it. You win."
she whispered to him, while the tears were becoming more and more, buts he barely noticed them.
If there was another girl, and not Meg, John could even thing that she was trying to soften him. But not Meg. She was natural in that moment. And she wasn't trying to have him again with her, just because, and it was clear, she didn't think that could be possible, she didn't think to deserve it. She never did. But, and it was her mistake, staying with him, and acting like a girlfriend, she started to convince herself to be loved for real. And she fallen. She started to love him, for real.
She shacked again her head, and with the same tone, she continued
"Maybe you can enjoy to know that i didn't feel so... bad... and filthy... and... alone... and sad... since... since i was 13, i think. Because... it was the goal of the game, wasn't it?
Well... I hope that you have had fun, at least."
With a new sigh in the tears, she whispered, looking at the door
"Antoine was right. Antoine was right about everything. And i've been just a stupid... and you... you weren't different from all my customers: play with me, having someone else waiting for you, your Cindy, right? Because is for with her that you're going to stay, aren't you? ...take what you want, and in the end throw me away. A story that i've already seen. So many times. But nodoby did what you've done. I have never loved anybody. Until now. And now i see how stupid i've been..."
She was actually telling him that she loved him. For the first time she was telling it. In the worst situation ever.
And now, now she seemed just a broken doll. What an horrible life, Antoine, a whore's work, neither the knife could do... well, he was doing it now: he broke her.
A new bitter smile appeared in the tears. Like she just knew that she was only the looser.
"So, well. End of the game. Game over for me. And now what? You already won with me. You destroyed... everything. At least, the little that was still there. You can't have anything more from me. Honestly. You know, even in the impossible situation that you wanted let me free, i didn't have anything even there. Because i don't have anybody and... i won't be able anymore to act as a whore."
She repressed a sob, sighed again, and then continued
"So now, why don't you finish the work? Kill me. I don't care. Not anymore. Even... hell, if there's one, would be better than this... and... maybe there would be nothing! And it would be even better, because finally i'll stop to feel this terrible pain. Do it. Is the only thing that i ask to you."
And she was talking for real, it was clear.
"After all, since i was just a whore, as always, you still have to pay me."

ooc: *glomps Cindy* girl, i love you so much!!! I have an idea, we can escape together and leave here John >.<
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:47 am

{OOC:@Villain You planned this?! WHy didn't you let me in on the plan and I would have fixed it! Sad I had suggested sharing you before, twice! *grumples*

@Meg I love you too! Yes, let's leave mean old John!}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:50 am

ooc: @Cindy: good! We'll grow the little girl together (and we'll leave the bad twin with John XD)
and, John? 8 simple words: "I'm not gay, but i can learn." (by Homer Simpson XD)
now, come with me Cindy! To Infinity And Beyond!
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:52 am

{OOC: @Meg LMAO XD Sounds like a plan! Wink}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:59 am

ooc: it is 8D I'm stealing his keys, i'll close him in his room and then i'll come to take you, and then we'll be free together! Cool
Do you like my plan? Razz
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:09 am

The pain in his chest was too much for him to bear. He couldn't think, or even breathe. He knew that he wouldn't be able to speak much without his voice breaking down. Without him changing his mind. Without him taking her back in to his arms and never letting her go. But he couldn't do that.
"Just go," he said, visibly calmly, while a shadow grew over his face.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:11 am

{OOC:@Meg I LOVE that plan! Do it! 8D}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:22 am

She smiled again, if possible an even bitterer smile, then she shaked again her head, quietly, calmly "So you wanna romp..."
"You know... i think that you'll have to use the strenght... because i won't move a single step. I'm... tired... break me a harm, a leg... i don't care... if you don't wanna kill me, just to see me agonize elsewhere, well, sorry, but i don't see why i have to make things simpler for you..."
her voice sounded so tired, so sad... her face was so pale, the tears didn't wanna stop to cross her cheeks, and, again, she seemed like a broken toy, an empty shell. Where was finished the girl that was finally starting to smile to him, that was finally starting to live?
She seemed destroyed, as anything else would no longer be able to fix it...
And, as she said, she just didn't move, staring at him, waiting for his move
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:11 pm

He raised an eyebrow in her direction.
"You really think it won't be easy for me to just carry you out of here? Look. I don't love you. I never did. And if you can do us both a favor by getting the fuck out of my room I could get back to my date with Cindy."
He paused a little bit, as if he was insecure. His voice was just about to break. He couldn't say anything else. He wouldn't bear it.
"Please?" he tried to ask calmly. Instead, it sounded like a plea, where his voice broke at the end.
He didn't want her to go. He wanted to wrap her in his arms and never let her go. But he couldn't...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Meg really didn't want to move, and even if she knew that for him was just too simple carry her out of the room, she still didn't care: as she said, she prefered to be killed right in that moment, she just wanted to refuse to be still alive. And when he finished his first phrase, she simply shrugged.
But, when he asked 'please', she looked again into his eyes: for a moment even the bitter smile disappeared, and in her eyes just pain and desperation. Could she still feel pain after all this? It was evident that she could, now...
With a sad, tired sigh she raised the key of the room number 8 and she started to walk slowly toward the door, but, when she was close enough to John, she used all her energies to turn toward him and kiss him softly on his lips: a kiss full of her tears, and fast enough to not be stopped by him, and then, as fast as she approached him, she moved away, toward the door. After some steps, next to the door, she stopped, giving him his back
"Goodbye John..." i was just a whisper, whispered with a broken voice, but he couldn't not hear it.
"For what it could matter, i've really loved you... and i still do... i just wanted to tell you once."
Then she restarted to walk, crossing the door: just the shadow of the girl that John had known...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:36 pm

When she kissed him, he couldn't help himself but kiss back. It felt so good, so right, and yet he knew he could never do it again. She was never truely his, and now she never would be. Never. He would never again hold her in his arms. Never again feel her warm, soft skin rubbing against his. He would never kiss her soft lips again... so when she kissed him, he couldn't resist. He had to kiss her back. Just slightly, before she pulled away again.
He was glad she had her back turned to him when she left. She would never see the single tear that ran down his cheek. She would never hear the scream he was sure to let out once she was gone. She would never know the pain it caused him to see her walk away and know that he couldn't do anything about it. He had never felt this helpless in his life. Not after that night more than 20 years ago.. and he was sure, he would never feel this helpless again.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:13 am

ooc: ok, you can be happy, now i'm crying Sad
but he isn't surprise to listen that actually she loved him? Sad
aww.... it's so all incredibly sad... Sad
well... i think that now i can start the rp in the room n 8, right?
Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:17 am

Without turning back, Meg approached the door number 8 and opened the door, then she let the key slip away from her hand.
"I think that you have to lock the doors" she whispered, and still her voice seemed broken, like an echo of what her voice used to be.
Then, without waiting anymore, she entered in the room...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:05 am

{OOC: Sad Sad Sad Sad That was sooo sad Crying or Very sad}
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:28 am

OOC: Congrat', you make me cry.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:21 am

ooc: i know, it was really sad, sorry guys Sad
Eric, i didn't wanna make you cry, sorry XD if it can comfort you, i cried too Razz
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:21 pm

ooc: awwwwwwwwwwwww OMG MEEEEEEEEGGGGG :-(
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:43 am

[OOC: Oh my gosh, this is so depressing to read! T.T]
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:01 pm

ooc:
The Final Goodbye Image

I had to do it Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
i just think that this is the best place to post it Crying or Very sad

ps: i'm so proud of John's tear!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:08 pm

{OOC: Awwe! D': That's so beautiful and so tragic....}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:11 pm

I love that picture! Can I print it out and hang it on my wall?! ó.ò
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:35 pm

ooc: thanks, i'm glad that you both like it Very Happy
i was thinking to do other images with them :p

@Villain: awwwwwwww!!! I'm so happy that you like it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy:D:D
and, sure, if you want it XD
and maybe you can put it in the book, when it will be done Razz
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:14 pm

I think I just might do that xD
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:33 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW MY! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:36 am

That picture is amazing!!! :O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Wendy

Wendy

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:17 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pic of awesomeness!!!! hOLY FUDGE!!! did you draw that!! gAHHH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Goodbye   The Final Goodbye Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Goodbye
Page 1 of 1