10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A tearful Goodbye

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

A tearful Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: A tearful Goodbye   A tearful Goodbye EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:03 am

Cinderella stood in perfect view of the camera. Both her makeshift cast on her hand and her towel wrapped foot could be seen perfectly. She looked forlorn, skinny, tired, about to pass out any second...

"John, if you're paying attention: I can't do this anymore. I'm probably going to die in the next few days because of starvation alone... I haven't eaten since the last time I had bread..." She was shaking, she was trying to keep her face emotionless, but it wouldn't stay that way. Her face kept frowning every time she spoke, making it hard to talk.

"S-So, I-I'm done..." Tears were falling. "W-we'll be mu-much better in He-Heaven then here..." She said, her good hand wrapped around her stomach.

"Goodbye, John..." She whispered, before limping back to the bathroom, where the water was still running in the tub.

She turned and looked at the sleeping blonde. "I'm sorry that I have to leave you here.... I pray that everyone else makes it out safe..." She said, giving the blonde woman her goodbyes.

Then she closed the bathroom door and locked it.

Running water could be heard behind the door.

{OOC: :3 ... You going to save her or what? XD}
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

A tearful Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tearful Goodbye   A tearful Goodbye EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:04 am

(OOC: GOD CINDY! no! do not kill yourself!)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A tearful Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tearful Goodbye   A tearful Goodbye EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:06 am

{OOC: It's the only thing she can think of to stop her suffering and save her unborn baby from this terrible place Sad Heaven is much better then this place... I almost put it off, because I really DON'T want her to kill herself and I was all shaky as I wrote this, but I feel she needs to at least try to kill herself... She's cracked at the moment...}
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

A tearful Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tearful Goodbye   A tearful Goodbye EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:12 am

ooc: Cindy!!! SISSY NOOOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A tearful Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tearful Goodbye   A tearful Goodbye Empty

Back to top Go down

A tearful Goodbye
Page 1 of 1