10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Date with the Bad Guy

Go down 
+2
Cinderella
Villain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:16 am

[OOC: You should go to bed early then or take a nap! :O]

He sat down at the other side of the table without saying another word. Without looking at her. Just staring into thin air like he had done before.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:21 am

{OOC: Haha, I wish XD I have to do some hours for my mom tonight and then we're off again with my bf to help him get ready for the police academy, my dad is coming too, so there will be no country western music playing in the car this time XDD}

She ate her ice cream in silence. The ice cream was delicious and hit the spot, but the atmosphere was still unbearable. The only sound was when her bowl was nearly empty, her spoon was hitting the side of the bowl, making a tinging sound.

Worst date ever....
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:53 am

"Was it good?" he suddenly broke the silence with a question and looked up at her. He couldn't bear it anymore, he had to talk to someone, about something, to keep his mind distracted.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:57 am

She jumped when he spoke. She looked up at him and smiled. "Yes, it was delicious. Thank you. I especially loved that you added caramel and chocolate syrup to it." She said, her smile growing more. "I love chocolate." She said, before putting the chocolate covered spoon back in her mouth. She gave him a wink as she took the spoon, now free of chocolate out. She swallowed. "Yum!"
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:13 am

He had to laugh quietly at her childishness.
"I don't believe I know anyone who doesn't like chocolate," he said with a hesitant smile. Hesitant, but real.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:17 am

She smiled at him and shrugged. "I met some people. Actually, a male cousin on my mother's side doesn't like chocolate." She said, relieved of the talking and the real smile he was wearing. It made her feel that she could relax.

"There was actually this one guy I went to school with that didn't like sweets all that much. I'm always in shock when someone doesn't like sweets or chocolate." She said, with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:20 am

"Pfft," he laughed gently.
"Everyone likes chocolate, they just have to find the right kind."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:24 am

She laughed. "This is true, because I had seen them both eating Reeses. I guess they need their chocolate with peanut butter."

She placed her spoon in the bowl and leaned on her hand towards him. "So, what about you? What's your favorite chocolate? I happen to like them all, well, except for some dark chocolate; it depends on the brand with them."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:29 am

He bent over as if to tell her a secret and whispered:
"Don't tell anyone this, but I've always been a sucker for melted milk chocolate," he said in a secretive voice and winked at her. It was good to get his mind off Meg for once. To be able to think of something else, if only for a second...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:32 am

She shivered when his breath hit her skin.

She gave him a smile. "Sounds yummy and your secret is safe with me." She said, winking right back at him.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:43 am

It wasn't hard to notice her shiver considering how close they were.
"What?" he asked and acted as if he was offended, but clearly, he wasn't really.
"My breath isn't that bad!"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:46 am

She threw her head back and laughed. "Oh no, it's atrocious!" She said, sarcastically, rolling her eyes, while wearing a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:49 am

"Well, you better get used to it," he said and smiled before he quickly bent over and kissed her gently. It felt weird. Unfamiliar. It wasn't her... but it still felt good...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:51 am

She giggled in the kiss and kissed back.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:59 am

"Isn't too bad right now, is it?" he said teasingly and smiled slyly at her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:02 pm

"Hmm, I'm not sure, maybe you need some chocolate." She said, picking up a spoon of ice cream that was left in her bowl and held it up to his mouth.

She raised an eyebrow and gave him a smirk, a look saying "Come on, open up. You know you want to."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:08 pm

He looked sceptically down at the spoon. A children's game? Really? He looked back at Cindy as if to confirm that she was serious.

[OOC: I love Cindy's childishness xD Reminds me of myself xD]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:11 pm

She gave a pout when he gave her a look.

What? We can't have fun and be silly?

{OOC: Lol! I'm making her like me XD Almost everything she does is what I think I would do (stressing the "almost"). I love doing things like that with my boyfriend :3}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:33 pm

At her words, the sly spark came back to his eyes and he couldn't help but smile.
"Ok, we'll have fun your way now... and later I can show you my type of fun..." he quickly ate the icecream from the spoon.

[OOC: I love to do stuff like that with my bf xD Too bad he think's he's too "adult" to do stuff like that. He took me to a playground for hours one day, and he was such a buzz kill xD I barely got him to do anything xD]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Her eyes lit up at that promise.

Let's hope it's something I enjoy too. She thought, whipping a dribble of ice cream that went down his chin, with her finger. She lick it off her finger and gave him a wink.

{OOC: Awwe, that sucks! My bf can be even sillier then me. XD When we were making that music video for that contest, he would start dancing and mouthing the words to the song. XD And when they turned off, he would pout. lol He's so cute X3}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:44 pm

[OOC: Aawww! Sounds adorable xD]

He watched her lick her finger and wink at him. Was she... teasing him? Nahh, impossible. She was way too naive. He bet she didn't even realize what he had meant by his type of "fun".
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:53 pm

She kissed his cheek and smiled.

"Well, I'm actually full now." She said, with a slight laugh.

"Finally got this little satisfied for now." She said rubbing her stomach.

I really hope I didn't just kill the mood by mentioning the baby...

{OOC: It was X3 He's so adorable! But he knows when to be serious too! He's just all around amazing! <333}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:59 pm

[OOC: Honestly though, I think it's good that my bf isn't like me xD I'm just the goofy kid, joking around all the time, while he's responsible and always knows what to do... (he's like my parent Rolling Eyes ) He's funny too, but he knows how to be serious Wink Besides, when he's not often goofy like that, it just makes the goofy moments all the more special x)]

The baby? He flinched. The cause of all of this.. the evil thing growing inside her, ruining his life.. still, it was his baby... and he would forever protect them both...

Last edited by Villain on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:02 pm

{OOC: Well, my mom says that my bf and I compliment each other :3 And she and my brother love to watch my bf and I, because, as they put it, we're so in love. Smile My brother keeps joking that when my bf and I interact, it's his favorite show X'D}

She bit her lip when she saw him flinch.

Yep, ruined the mood...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:06 pm

[OOC: My bf is still the best... >.> JK, let's just agree we're both really lucky xD]

He had to try to change the mood.
"Really? Full already?" he laughed.
If she had continued eating, he would've been scared she's eat through half his kitchen.

[OOC: Sorry, but I have to go to bed now xD It's over 2am xD]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:09 pm

{OOC: XD Were we trying to prove who had the best bf??? LOL Well, that's silly of us XD But yes, I agree, we are both really, really lucky to have the guys we have <333}

"Eh for now." She said with a small laugh.

She stood up and stretched a little. "The food was great. Thank you." She said, before leaning over and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

{OOC: Okay XD I was wondering if you would ever go to bed lol Goodnight! I'll try to be on for a little bit in the morning before I leave Smile}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:13 pm

[OOC: Nahh, we were just ranting on like two love sick love birds xD 'Nigh! ^^]

"That's gonna be one fat baby, you know," he said with a small, bitter smile. He hoped talking about the baby might ease some of the tension and pain around it.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:16 pm

{OOC: Lol We are two love sick love birds XDD 'Night!}

She laughed a little. "At least it will be healthy and well fed."

She looked down at her stomach and smiled softly.

"What do you hope it will be?" She asked, softly.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Honestly, he wished for a boy. That way it might not look too much like his mother, and he wouldn't have to be reminded every single time he looked at him.
"A boy," he said casually and smiled slyly. "Who wouldn't want a little mini-me?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:05 am

She laughed a little. "A mini-you would be cute. I would love to have a boy or a girl... actually in all honesty, I want both." She said, with a shrug. "Buut, at the moment I hope for on or the other. I really don't want to give birth to twins." She said, laughing a little.

{OOC: I gotta go :/ I would have been on sooner, but my bf came over last night (early this morning) after a house fire, and it took us HOURS to get to sleep ~_~ And now we're off to go finish up getting him ready for the police academy. I'll talk to you later!}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:37 am

[OOC: That's completely fine! But what housefire? Is everyone alright? Shocked ]

"After what you just ate, my guess would be on triplets," he laughed slightly, although the mear thought of triplets made him sweat.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:31 am

{OOC: He's a volunteer fireman so he goes to those. As far as I know everyone is fine.}

She laughed nervously. "Oh gosh, I hope not." She rubbed her belly.

How long will it take for it to get bigger?

{OOC: I seriously feel dead, so I'm going to sleep/nap now ~_~ I'll be on in the morning. Then I'm going to the movies with my bf. Sorry that I can't be on right now, but I feel like I'll collapse any second..... ZzZzZzZz....}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:46 am

[OOC: Oh, right! I forgot! xD I just saw the words "House fire" and instinctly started worrying about you xD]

He didn't answer, simply smiled at her. His mind was somewhere else, and he couldn't help but be distracted.

[OOC: Me too, it's getting late here xD 'Night! ^^]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:43 pm

She ran her fingers through her hair. "So... What do you want to do now?" She asked.

"Do you want to talk about the baby some more, like ideas for names, or talk about something else?" She asked, sneaking a glance at him.

Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:13 pm

He smiled bitterly. The last thing he wanted was to talk more about the baby. What was wrong with her, didn't she know that? Why was she pushing this on him? Maybe the whole pregnancy wasn't all her fault, but now she was just rubbing it in.
"You can decide names, I really don't care."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:36 am

"...All right." She said, with a false smile.

Okay, no more talking about the baby... Moving on...

"So, what do you want to do?" She asked, facing him completely.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:47 am

"Anything", he said flatly and shrugged.
"Ehmm, by the way, do you mind waiting her for just another minute? I have to check something."
He didn't even bother to wait for an answer, he almost ran out the room as soon as he had finished his sentence. He had an unweary feeling something was up with Meg. Was Sinbad touching her again? Hadn't he learned his lesson the first time? And what the fuck happened to Ariel? That fucking asshole didn't think with anything but his dick.
He ran up and turned on the monitor for room 8.. he wasn't touching her, yet, but Meg looked awfully pale. Gawd damnit, she couldn't have picked a worse time to get sick. He wouldn't see her now. He couldn't. It would be too painful, and he didn't trust himself around Meg. He might take her back and never let her go.
An idea came to him. Maybe not his best idea, but an idea all the same. He turned the monitor off, grabbed a first aid kit from the closet in the bedroom and ran back downstairs, where he handed Cindy the first aid kit.
"Look, I know this is weird, but someone needs your help. I have to go take care of some.. ehh... other things. Can you please look after her for me?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:12 am

"Um... okay..." She muttered, a bit sadly, when he ran out the door.

As she waited, she started piling up the dirty dishes that had littered the table.

Shortly after wards, John ran back in with a first-aid kit. When he told her someone needed her help and to look after them, her eyes widened. She stood up immediately.

"Yes, take me to them, please." She said, grabbing her own first-aid kit. Two would be more helpful then just one.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:46 am

ooc: oh gosh! So she's coming for real! Shocked
...wow!!!
i'm so sorry for you, Cindy, so, so sorry... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:49 am

{OOC: Yep, I'm coming Very Happy

...Why are you apologizing??}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:53 am

ooc: because... well... knowing Meg she won't be exactly 'kind' with the woman that know is enjoying the only good thing that she ever had... Rolling Eyes
well... i think that's a good thing that now she's so weak... Razz
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:55 am

{OOC: And knowing Cindy, she wouldn't blame Meg and just say that John was stupid for leaving you when it's obvious he loves you and not her. Razz}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:00 am

ooc: awww! *.*
honestly, i can't wait to rp with you! Even if Meg will be mean... but don't worry, if she'll be too mean, i'll beat her v.v
no, better, i'll make her have a new attack Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:02 am

He jogged to the kitchen and grabbed some apples. Red ones, as she didn't like his green ones.
[OOC: Always apples, this might turn into a symbol of 10 Doors or the villain xD]
"Here, give her some food as well, she hasn't been eating properly today," he said and handed her the apples before opening the door and leading Cindy to room 8. He left her there.
"I'm sorry, but I have to go take care of my things now, but I will come for you later. Just please... please help her..." there was a begging in his voice, even if he didn't think it would be too serious.. Meg had a fragile body and was often sick with him, but she always recovered. She was strong like that. Of course she would recover again.
With that, he opened the door for her, waited till she was inside, then locked the door and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:03 am

{OOC: Ack! Don't do that! D:

One of my problems is, I don't know how Cindy is going to be able to help Meg, seeing as it looks like the problem is internal... I think we're going to need more then just two first aid kits...}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:06 am

ooc: oh lol! we can use the twiligh's one XD

http://blogarttwilight.altervista.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/twilight-cover.jpg
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:07 am

[OOC: I think a lot of people will start hating this RP if we drag Twilight into it xD Maybe the one from Death Note is better Wink]
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:08 am

ooc: @Cindy: for now she just needs help with the fever Wink
the other problem... i don't think that you can do anything for now... Rolling Eyes
and... i'm waiting for you... Cool
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:09 am

{OOC: @Villain Can't we just use Snow White pretty apple? Very Happy lol

@Meg, I started a new topic XD You'll know when you see it X3}
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:11 am

OOC: Okay, I'm really reaaaaally disappointed. Villain, how can you think I would do something like that? I think of other things than sex.... sometimes at least.
Besides she doesn't really look sexy when she is coughing up blood. Sorry to say it Meg.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Date with the Bad Guy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: The Dining Room-
Jump to: