10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Date with the Bad Guy

Go down 
+2
Cinderella
Villain
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

Date with the Bad Guy Empty
PostSubject: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:31 pm

After leaving Cinderella alone for half a minute, John silently returned with a silver plate in his hands. He put it down on the table and removed the lid to show off fruits of all kinds. Pinapples, pears, oranges, watermelons, everything imaginable.
"How about a little starter?" he asked smiling at her before he, himself, took a seat in the other chair.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:23 am

{OOC: Nice title XD}

Cinderella's eyes lite up when he took the lid off of the plate. Her stomach rumbled and ached at the site of the fruits. She smiled at John and nodded. "All right." She said, before using her fork to take some of the fruit.

She took a bite of the watermelon and a huge smile appeared on her face. It tasted so good. How long had it been since the dinner party?

"So, um... do you know where the first aid kit is? It would be nice to not be miserable while enjoying dinner with you." She said, after swallowing the watermelon in her mouth and right before she took a bite of an apple. "Yum..."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:45 am

"Yeah, I'll go get it," he said with a sad smile thinking about her injury. He got up and walked over to one of the bathroom.

[OOC: Sowwie, I've been with Nilay non-stop, and he doesn't like me being on the computer when I'm FINALLY with him xD Honestly, I'd rather be with him when I can.. sorry! >.<]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:23 am

{OOC: That's totally okay X3 I was honestly getting worried though >.> No idea what happened to you @_@ (can you tell I'm a worry wort? XD)}

"Thank you." She said, giving him a grateful smile. She ate some more of the fruit as she waited.

"Mmm." She was smiling at the taste. It all tasted so much more delicious after eating nothing but bread for so long.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:08 am

He came back with a first aid kit he had taken from the bathroom.
"Here you go," he said sweetly and handed it to her. He hoped she wouldn't expect him to help her, he was honestly clueless and he was scared he would come off as clumsy if he tried to lend a hand. Instead, he hoped she would manage on her own.

[OOC: Again, I'm really sorry for worrying you! But aawwww, that's so sweet, you care enough about me to worry xD]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:20 am

She smiled in relief at the kit. "Oh, thank you!" She said, as she moved her plate to set the first-aid kit in front of her. She found a sling, a flat stick to keep her hand straight, and some gauze, feeling even more relief.

Not a cast, but it will do. She thought, before putting the stick against her hand, to straighten it. She winced and bit her lip at the pain, but avoided letting out a sound. One it was as straight as she could get it, she wrapped the gauze around her hand. Once she was done, she slipped the sling on and slipped her arm through it, adjusting it to where it was most comfortable, and that wasn't much.

"There! That's better!" She said, smiling, before she grabbed a small square piece of white gauze (ooc: I don't know what it's called @_@) and placed it on her foot. She wrapped a gauze around it, keeping the blood from spilling out more.

"When I go back to my room... May I take this with me?" She asked, knowing she would need more bandages for her foot, until it could properly heal.

{OOC: You're my friend, of course I care X3 And yeah, I made the first-aid kit heavy duty... though last time we were in the dining room, it had needle and stitching thread, so it's already heavy duty XD}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 am

"What makes you think I will make you go back to your room?" he asked with a charming smile.

[OOC: Aawwww! *-*]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:58 am

She smiled back at him. "Well, where ever you take me, may I keep this?" She asked, still wanting confirmation that she would get to keep it.

She ate some more of the fruit, before staring at it. "Is it possible I could get a steak?" She asked, really hungry. She really needed to get her and the baby fed.

{OOC: ^-^ *hugs*}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:12 am

oocMeg: *running to cry in a corner*
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:15 am

"Of course," he laughed. When she asked for a steak he simply smiled at her.
"Anything you want Princess."
He left to go to the kitchen once again. It would take a while to prepare the steak, so he hoped she would be patient.

[OOC: *Hugs back* I have to go to bed now ^^ 'Night ^^]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:20 am

She smiled brightly. "Thanks so much." She said, holding the first-aid kit like it was a present she had always wanted.

Her grin grew brighter. "Thank you, you're the best!" She said, so happy.

She wasn't sure if it was the hormones or the hunger talking.

She hummed as she waited, looking in the first-aid kit to see what she had. When she felt she was done, she set the first-aid kit down beside her chair. She sat up straight and started humming a little, feeling a lot better.

{OOC: Kay! Goodnight! Sleep well Very Happy

@Meg I'm sorry! D':}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:21 pm

OOC: Woah, hold on. Sooo... Cindy found out he was the bad guy. Aaaand.. they are still friendly? Or is it just given the circumstance? He seems to genuinely care about her. I wish I had more time to read everyone's conversations that go on, I feel like I miss so much.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:53 pm

{OOC: She found out back on the old forum. XD He told her after the Dinner Party and he's been saying he loves her and she doesn't completely believe him, but she loves him. She tried to commit suicide just before this, but Villain came in and stopped her and found out about the baby :3}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:11 pm

[OOC: I love the posts where Michon tries to catch up xD Idk why, but I find them funny xD]

He came back a while later with a delicious steak on a silver plate. If there was one thing life had taught him, it was how to cook. He snuck up on her and kissed her cheek.
"Dinner is served, my lady," he said with a cheeky smile before kissing her cheek again and putting the food down on the table in front of her. He sat back down on his chair and waited for her to take a bite of it.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:13 am

Even though she smelled it before he returned, he still made her jump when he snuck up behind with a kiss.

"Oh wow! It looks and smells delicious, John!" She said, before grabbing her fork and knife and cutting a piece off.

She almost fell out of the chair in surprise at how good it was. She steadied herself. "This is sooo delicious!!" She said, before taking another bite.

{OOC: XD lol They are kind of funny. X3

Okay, I'm disappearing now o.o Going to the police academy with my bf to check on financial aid and such. (he's been stressing out about for the past two days Sad) Don't exactly know when I'll be back. Bye! Have a great day!}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:16 am

[Ok! I hope everything turns out ok for you ^^]

He had to laugh at her expressions. She looked like a kid at christmas.
"I'm glad you like it," he said in a soft, caring voice.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:34 pm

{OOC: It was a total mess XP We're going back tomorrow.}

She ate it quickly and took large gulps of her drink. She let out a happy sigh when she was done, and neatly wiped her mouth with her napkin.

"That was wonderful! ...Is it possible that I could get some Japanese style chicken and shrimp, with fried rice that has vegetables and egg mixed in with miso and soy sauce mixed in?" She asked, then paused for a moment, before realizing what she asked. "U-um, or if not. J-just whatever you have is fine..." She said, blushing while looking down at her hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:47 pm

"I'm not sure if we even have japanese food..." he said with a tiny laugh.
"But we have chicken and shrimps," he said.

[OOC: Aawww]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:18 am

{OOC: Yeah :/ Most of everything is taken care of except for two things, so... hopefully it will go better today.}

She gave him a smile. "That sounds good too."

"...Could I have ketchup with it?"
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:07 am

"On it's way," he smiled slyly before getting up quickly and lightly walking to the kitchen. At least this time, it wouldn't take too long. Chicken and shrimps weren't that hard to make, and it definitly didn't take as long as the steak.

[OOC: Ok! I wish you good luck! :O]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:30 pm

She smiled, before sighing. She really hoped that she would get enough food for her and the baby... And all the right kinds too...

"I hate not knowing what to do..." She whispered, putting her elbows on the table and her head in her hands.

{OOC: Can't say it did... *sighs* This has been a stressful two days... *collapses*}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:38 am

He came back with a plate full of everything she had asked for and put it down in front of her.
"Here," he said with a smile.
"Enjoy. I'll be right back Princess."
He kissed her forehead and quickly left the room. He had to go check on Meg. He needed to tell her some things.

[OOC: *catches you before you hit the floor* Aawwww Sad ]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:45 am

She smiled at him. "Thank you." She said, before reaching up and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

She closed her eyes and smiled when he kissed her forehead then nodded her head. She gave him a little wave as he left the room.

She began eating her food.

He's really a good cook.

{OOC: Yeah @_@ Thanks for the catch. The financial-aid at this college is just full of rude and mean people. They keep asking him for more things that they never told him he needed before. Its just been really stressful... It will take me a few days to recover,s if Cindy seems ooc, you'll know why @_@}
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:15 pm

Cinderella swallowed the last bite of her food and let out a happy sigh.

She sat there and stared at her plate for a moment.

"...I'm still hungry...." She said, before looking around.

John wasn't back yet, but she was sure he wouldn't mind if she made herself something to eat...

Right?

She stood up and limped over to the kitchen. "Now, what could I cook with one hand?" She pondered out-loud, as she looked around in the kitchen. She started humming as she looked through the refrigerator.

"Oh! Cheese!" Maybe I can make a grilled cheese? She thought, her mouth already watering. She grabbed some bread, butter, and found a flat skillet.

She placed the skillet on the burner and turned it on. She looked around and saw a plate of bacon on the counter. She bit her lip.

"I'll just take two pieces." She decided, grabbing another plate and placing the bacon and bread on it.

She buttered the slices of bread and placed it on the skillet. Hearing a satisfying sizzle, she placed a slice of cheese on one of the slices of bread then placed the two pieces of bacon on top. She placed another slice of cheese on top of the bacon, before placing the other slice of bread on top of it.

She hummed as she flipped the sandwich over.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:17 am

She flipped it again until it was satisfying brown. She hummed as she moved the grilled cheese over to her plate. She then peeked out of the kitchen back into the dinning room.

"Hmm... still not back..." She muttered to herself. "I'll just make him a grilled cheese too." She said with a shrug and a smile as she prepared to cook another grilled cheese.

{OOC: @Villain Why is it whenever we are supposed to be together, I'm always left alone?? :[)
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:00 am

[OOC: Dw, I won't leave you alone anymore v.v 'Cause I'll have no one else to go to... *sobs* v.v BTW: Eeeewwww, american food! D: (That was totally not racist at all o.o)]

Cinderella could hear the sound of the door slowly opening and closing. She could hear his slow footsteps over the floor, and she could hear him sit down by the table. After that, it was a stunning silence.
John sat by the table unable to move a muscle even if he wanted to. He couldn't make himself focus on anything. He didn't even think about the fact that Cinderella was only meters away from him in another room. He couldn't remember why he had even returned to this room. It all felt so dark, empty and meaningless now. He couldn't even think, as his mind was one big mess. It was as if he was empty, and had lost all meaning.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:26 am

{OOC: You make me feel guilty... About the fact that I'm all you have left and that you don't like grilled cheese XP It's yummy! How can you not like it?? XD And it's one of the easiest things to make XP lol}

Cinderella peeked her head out of the kitchen and saw sitting at the table, with a dazed sort of look on his face and an air of depression hanging over him like a dark cloud.

She let out a silent, sad sigh. I wonder what's happened now? She thought, taking the grilled cheese off of the pan and sitting it on a plate.

Now she stopped to think about it...

Would he even like grilled cheese?

She limped out of the kitchen, leaving the grilled cheese behind at the moment. She sat down across from John and placed a hand over his.

"John?" She whispered, softly.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:31 am

[OOC: Well, in Norway we don't eat much fat, greasy food xD We watch American movies and go: "Eeewww! Look at that greasy hamburger! D:" or something like that xD I just never eat greasy food like that xD And grilled cheese has always been kind of... idk, it just looks gross to me xD I never figured out why people like it so much xD But I guess that's just me being weird xD]

When he felt her hand upon his, he looked up meeting Cindy's eyes. He couldn't help but smile, even if it was a pathetic, fake, bitter smile. [OOC: I just wrote butter smile, before I corrected it xD]
"Yes, Cindy?" he asked in a voice just as soft as hers.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:38 am

{OOC: .... But I love hamburgers!! .... They're only greasy if you eat them at a fast food restaurant and I usually cook them at home and they aren't greasy then! What do you think John will like that's easy to fix with one hand??? I'll make Cindy make that instead *-*}

She stared into his eyes for a moment. Would he tell her what was wrong?

Probably not...

She gave his hand a reassuring squeeze before standing up and stepping around the table to him. She gave him a kiss on the cheek before giving him a one arm hug.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:06 am

{OOC: Hey, I'm sorry, but I'm reeeeeeeeeally tired XP I worked late last night on cleaning the house and stuff, and I got four hours of sleep XP I'll be back on hopefully soon so we can continue and that way John isn't all by his lonesome.... :3}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:08 am

[OOC: Don't get me wrong, I love hamburgers! xD Just when they're greasy.... *shivers* xD]

When she hugged him he didn't know what to do. Honestly, he didn't care too much either. He decided to just hug her back and leave it at that.
"So what have you been doing while I was away?" he asked her in a flat voice.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:31 am

ooc Meg: miss me, uh, bad guy? v.v
...it's not too late, come and get me! 8D

...sorry Cindy, i just couldn't resist v.v
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:27 am

"Um," She took a step back from him and stood up straight. "Just making some food. Do you want anything?"

Why do you have to shut me out?
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:28 am

{OOC: @Meg None taken XD}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:46 am

"Depends..." he said teasingly.
"What did you make?"
He let her go and looked at her. Looked in her eyes. Looked only at her. And yet, all he could see, was Megara...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:51 am

When he stared at her, she felt like it wasn't really her that he was staring at.

She looked away. "Well, I made some grilled cheese, but seeing as I really don't know if you'd like that, I could make you something else... When I was little my parents let the chiefs teach me how to cook and I had learn from them ever since..." She said, wanting to put her hands behind her back, but it was kind of heard, considering the sling.

"So, if there is something you want, I could make it for you, I don't mind." She said, giving him a smile.

What happened, John?
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:54 am

He smiled back at her.
"Grilled cheese sounds great," he said softly. He didn't like grilled cheese. In fact, he found it gross, but at the moment, considering the circumstances, he couldn't care less about what he had to eat. His appetite was gone anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:00 am

She bit her lip and let out a soft "Okay.." before limping to the kitchen. She found a tray in the kitchen that both plates could sit on.

She put the grilled cheeses on the tray and carried as best as she could with one hand. It was a bit heavy, but she manganged to limp over to the table and set the tray down.

She placed the freshest grilled cheese in front of John and gave herself the other one.

She gave a shrug and a half smile. "Enjoy. Oh, hope you like bacon..."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:04 am

"I sure do," he smiled, although he wasn't the biggest fan of it.
"How is your arm?" he asked, trying to sound concerned, but not really caring.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:08 am

She shrugged. "It's all right, considering it's broken..." She said, trying to make it sound light. She didn't like the way John was acting. His voice sounded like he cared, but his body language told otherwise...

She just look down at the table as she took a bit of her grilled cheese.

{OOC: If you don't like it, why not ask for something that you like! You can't say she didn't offer X3}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:19 am

[OOC: Well, he just honestly doesn't care anymore xD]

He ate all of it, every second just watching his food, not sparing Cinderella a single look or even a glance. He didn't speak, didn't move, didn't look at anything in particular. He was simply just staring out into the thin air trying to keep his mind blank. Trying to keep himself from thinking about bittersweet moments.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:25 am

The silence was killing her.

What could have happened? Did it involve the woman he loved?

It had to, only other time he acted like this was in the garden... But he was more worried and on edge then, now he just... doesn't care... or at least he's trying not to care.

Did he break it off with her? Well, that was stupid, just because Cinderella was having his baby didn't mean he couldn't be with the woman he loved.

Cinderella let out a quiet sigh, that sounded louder then it should as it broke the silence.

She stood up. "Um, I'm still a bit hungry... you wouldn't by any chance have any ice cream?" She asked, softly, the stillness of the room unnerving her.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:43 am

"I'll see what I can find," he said and quickly got up and left the room without even looking at her. He couldn't bear looking at her now. She was nothing like the woman he loved. How could he ever feel the same way about her? He felt tricked. And trapped. And betrayed. As if it was all Cinderella's fault. All her fault...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:49 am

She watched him leave, before collapsing back into her seat.

Why did he have to act like this? They way he was acting was making her feel responsible...

Responsible for what? She hadn't done anything. All she did was get some food...

God, please make everything better... She prayed. What ever happened, please fix it so he's happy again...

She sighed. Why does everything have to turn sour when they were alone??
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:06 am

He took his time in the kitchen. He knew where the icecream was, yet he couldn't make himself get it. He couldn't even make himself move. He rested his arms on the edge of the counter staring at the wall while his whole world spun around him. Nothing made sense anymore. A single tear fell down his cheek, followed by another one, and another. Before he knew it, his vision was blurred by tears and the counter before him had a big, wet spot. As more tears fell down his cheek, his eyes and cheeks became red and warm. He bowed his head down and shut his eyes while more tears streamed down his face silently. He would not let himself make any noice while Cinderella was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:17 am

Cinderella tapped her foot nervously on the floor. He was just getting ice cream, but she couldn't help but worry about him.

She noiselessly stood up and limped over to the kitchen doorway. She peaked a little inside and saw something that made her heart almost stop.

John was crying.

He didn't see her and she was slightly grateful. She wanted to go in there and comfort him, but she felt he would only build up more walls...

She turned and leaned against the wall next to the doorway, out of sight. She said a prayer for him, not knowing what else to do...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:25 am

He quickly wiped his tears. What was the point in crying? What good would it do? What good did it ever do? He ignored the wet spot on the counter and got the icecream. He put as much of the vanilla icecream as he could fit in a big bowl and topped it with chocolate and caramel toppings. He hoped she would like it. He stayed in the kitchen for a while, not wanting to let her see him with red eyes. He needed time to relax and calm himself down before walking back to her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:27 am

The moment she heard him moving in the kitchen, she limped quietly back to her seat and sat down as if she never got up.

She fiddled with her sling a little as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:58 am

As soon as he calmed down he picked the bowl of icecream up and walked towards the dining room again.
"Here you go Prin.. Cindy," he said. He didn't want to call her Princess anymore. It reminded him too much of.. her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:52 am

She gave him a small smile. "Thank you." She said, quietly.

Was that her nickname too?

{OOC: Sorry I disappeared, but I was just sooo tired DX I had to get some more rest. Today I'm just really really tired...}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date with the Bad Guy   Date with the Bad Guy Empty

Back to top Go down

Date with the Bad Guy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: The Dining Room-
Jump to: