10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pictures of You! ^^

Go down 
+20
Pocahontas
Rapunzel
Megara
Anastasia
Phoebus
xLilo
Anya
Sinbad
Villain
Jasmine
Ariel
Odette
Wendy
Eric
Dimitri
Esmeralda
Aladdin
Cinderella
Kida
Jane
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Odette

Odette

Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:59 am

I agree with Ylva, everyone here is gorgeous in their own way and who cares what other people think, if they meant anything to you then they wouldn't tell such awful lies and put you down Smile

@Esme: I've only made one vent before and I used Belle to represent me in that video, but I usually use either Belle or Meg to represent me. It just depends on how I'm using them 8D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:05 pm

@Dimitri & @Sinbad I thought the exact same way! Even though I know for the most part who is really a girl or a guy, I can't help but picture their character more xD You just get so wrapped up in the story and you 'become one' with your character, and BAM. That's what you picture. Like you two, I can't help but picture a guy! Even though I know better. It's hard to go back to thinking of the names and faces behind the characters! And yes, I am curious as to how many guys we have as a part of this.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:17 pm

after reading all your posts wow i can compare to a lot of you I can really relate might as well get this out you do not have to read it all but i need some help

Had a guy I was with for a 1 and a half i recently left him it was so hard on me cause I thought I was going to marry him spend forever with him I never had a serious relationship before him. Fighting started little by little he started calling me fat made me feel bad about my body said I need to seriously lose weight. So I tried to diet but when i was around him he was like you don't need to eat that....blah blah blah the fat thing was only one of the many problems....ever hear of the girl paying?? Well i would not mind once in a while but get this he never payed for anything of mine...nothing...I bought his food,his gas so he could see me,I bought him gifts an external harddrive in which his friend broke i got him a new one. I literally spent 100's of dollars on him...One day my friend told me I need to go meet this guy friend of hers I was like no....well a week later this guy messaged me on facebook asking me out on a date while I was still with my ...well fiance apparently but he never gave me a ring and I basicly had to force him to purpose it was like all my friends were getting married and I am now the only one who has not found mr. right anyways...he was serious about marrying me but....at same time he was not... anyways I wen't....the guy bought everything and he was very kind....but later on I found out he had a kid...he is a bit of a sex addict and he was a real jerk...but point was I was attractive to guys....not how he told me I was ugly I was not ugly....like he said I was ...I did not cheat I told the guy we were only going to a movie and no kissing or anything it was a casual friend date....He was like ok after that night he told me to make a choice him or my fiance...and I was like....ok...So i got out of car and thought long and hard about it I did not know the guy was a jerk at the time. Really I did not but my fiance was treating me so terrible it was like we were fighting more then breathing he never once held me with compassion and love in his eyes in fact he never held me at all and then when I did not spend time with him and I was on my laptop he would get angry and said I was not spending time with him when every time I wen't over to him he pushed me away. So we broke up his family lives in los angeles California so he drove up there and was gone....a few weeks past and it was natural I missed him I could not take it anymore one day I took all my savings did not tell my parents the truth where I was going and me and my friend and her fiance drove to los angeles with all my savings money to make up with him....I pay for everything for my friends food, gas total = 1,600 my whole savings gone over this guy....I get there we made up I stayed for weeks and weeks finally i fessed up told my parents yeah they were beyond mad but they got over it. Our plan was me and my fiance would go back home live with our friends and start a life.... but as the weeks wen't by up there.... nice turned to not so nice he opened my doors when I first got there...something he never did that was an act.... He would actually hold my hand in public .....that was an act.... after my two friends left to go back home I was gonna ride with my fiance in his car back....well he got to the point where he did not wanna leave LA cause his family and stuff I felt bad cause his family was like you have to go to college....let her go back without you for now then follow behind her or have her come up here and live with you....after you move out of here cause I can not have both of you stay here... It was obvious his family wanted what was best for him and I know that so ....one night we were sitting on couch and we started fighting then he tells me this.... I never wanted to marry you ....I never asked you to come up here I only brought you up here so i could break your heart like you did mine.... I snapped and was like what!!! how could you what!!! Then 10 minutes later he said....I was lying I really did not mean that...yeah ok sure he did not ..... Well we made up but....after he forced me to tell that guy on facebook I could have nothing more to with him not even friends....I was sad because this was not the first time he has forbid me to talk to anyone he forbid me to talk to my old child hood crush who i have known for 10 years or more he was really a good friend of mine he started cutting guy by guy out of my life then girls too...until I was not allowed to see any of my friends....Well time passed and he told me....Im staying up here for now and buying you a plane ticket.....excuse me!!! after everything!! he sends me home alone when im freaking terrfied of flying!!! I was crying and all he could say was suck it up and when he gets mad he also punches walls....really....he did not care at all....So before I leave we had a huge fight and I knew I had to break up with him when I got home but I had to put on an act or he would not let me leave....He wanted to have sex before we left....he was the guy i lost it to cause i thought we would marry really i did but....yeah so i did not wanna have sex cause i knew i would leave him....but i ended up having to when i did not want to to shut him up ....it was the most awful thing ever when my feelings had changed so much i just did not do anything at all...he kissed me before i left and helped me through gate i cried tears all the way home to mississippi i knew he would drive back and live with me but i knew he needed what was best for him college.....family....so i let him go he was mad of coarse but i thought i was doing the right thing for him.....now......im depressed i miss him i do but what could i have done.....my heart is broken in pieces and my friends are there for me but ....there also not anyways i lived with my friends but they just now literally just now told me i had to leave cause they do not have any more money they said i could stay there rent free a while cause i payed for there trip an all an since i have no money at all cause of that trip and no job and i can not even drive yet.... yeah mistake on parents part there ...they told me i could live with her finaces male....yes male friend in his appt cause he needs a roommate i know him kind of but not really and he is like 8 years older then me...29....so now i have to live with him cook and clean for someone.....hoping the guy dont kick me out im staying rent free till i can find a job.....but all this happened recently...i just now found a bf....but i would not call him that really i only seen him 3 times in like 6 or more weeks....he says he works a lot but im not gonna get to attached. So i am alone and probably always will be ....because guys treat me like crap it is so hard for me to trust after all this....

What do i do???

Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:16 am

I'm sorry about all thats happened <3
*hugs*
All my guy troubles sound silly by comparison to what some of you lot have been through !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:38 am

I'm so, so sorry. So sorry. I never had a boyfriend, but I've my own guy problem, but yours, yours are so huge... I'm so sorry girl...
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:44 am

@Eric- I'm the same, no boyfriend just problems... >.<
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:00 am

@Dim: Welcome in the club dear Smile I like to be single, perso xD I preserve myself for Keanu Reeves or Misha Collins xDDD
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:11 am

@Eric- Haha xD Sounds like a plan !
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:15 am

@Dim: I HAVE a plan... Just do have enough money xD
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 pm

awww thanx guys :-)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:51 am

Why? Don't thank me. It's natural.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:17 am

W00t! New hiking boots! Haha xD I had to share.

I hope we start to use this thread as like... a 10 Doors IRL facebook? Lol I guess I'm a creep, but I think putting people to the characters helps me not worry so much? Lol maybe I'm wierd, but I forget this is a roleplay sometimes. o.O

Anyway, I'm going out hiking so I'll see ya'll a little later. ^^ <33

Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 Dscn9847m

EDIT: WTH this pic is obnoxiously blurry. xD
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:25 am

Gah, you looks so cute! I love your headband! X3

Have fun on your hike! (I wish I was physically active like that...)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:26 am

Nice :DD I have ones like them but they are getting a bit worn out now D:

Oh and you aren't a creep! .. its good personally if i can put faces to names ^^

If i ever feel the need to share something I'll post it on here!

Have fun hiking <3
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:39 am

That's me with my little brother and my little sister ^-^
Now my hairs longer and I haven't got the red stripes in my hair.
But I think about coloring them again in red.

Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 P1050707
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:54 am

It's so nice to see what everyone else looks like Very Happy
So I figured it was about time to post a picture of myself. So here it is:
Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 29eiyh5
Just to show that there is actually a girl behind Sinbad as well xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:50 am

Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 16566710

Villain+Phoebus XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:56 am

Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 Nilay7

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/nilay_361/port-folio
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:52 am

[img]Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 Kaylinnme[/img]
This is a picture of my cousin and I. I'm on the left. I look alittle different now b/c I have bangs. Razz
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:40 am

everyone has awesome pictures :-)
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:23 am

everyone but me >.<
and that's the reason i'll never post a photo of me 8P
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:04 am

@Meg: But you and me xD And you're right xD
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:15 am

Hii i thought i upload an resent picture of me because that other one is very old xD
so i tried to tame my curls here xD

Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 Cuteheart

i made this picture yesterday Smile
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:19 am

@Jasmine that looks gorgeous. You look so pretty, and the effect/color-thing you added made it look really cool.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:24 am

@sinbad aww thank you so much! <3
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:05 am

I want to put a pic but don't know if I should. Dxxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:19 am

@Punz you totally should. It's nice to see who is behind the character Smile
You shouldn't do it if you don't feel comfortable with it, though.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:20 am

@Sinbad - Well okay.. I guess I will. I just have to find a good picture of me! Or just take a new one. *goes to search*
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:27 am

I guess here I go:

Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 261487_1789182461361_1593588527_31399483_3343941_n

That's me ^^ lol It's my profile picture on facebook which is why my name Chelsea is on my arm XDD.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:29 am

@Poca - Awww, my best friend is so pretty! *glomps*
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:29 am

@Poca You are pretty. YOU HAVE BIG EYES JUST LIKE AN DISNEY CHARACTER ! ;D
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:31 am

@Punz D'aww thank you best friend ^/////^

@Jasmine Thank you ^////^ Lol everyone says that my eyes are disney like or anime like XDDD But, again thank yooou!! ^/////^

Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:33 am

This is the not edited version. So you see i still am an natural ginger.

Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 Img00509201108101231

Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:34 am

@Jasmine YOUR SOOO PRETTY!!! You remind me of Ariel XDD
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:36 am

@Poca Aww thank you! A lot people say that ^^
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:36 am

@Poca - You're welcome!! <33

@Jasmine - You're prettyyyyyyy!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:37 am

@Jasmine you are very welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:37 am

@Rapun Thank you so much!!! ;D
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:48 am

@Jasmine - You're welcome! 8D
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:50 am

Just wanted to show ya'll my editing skills I guess??? XDD
I took this picture by myself and edited it by myself ^^

Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 247956_1717821877391_1593588527_31339324_3278470_n
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:52 am

Nice ^^
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:52 am

Thankee ^^
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:55 am

AWESOMESAUCE! 8D
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:52 am

You alla are so pretty :3
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:53 am

@Eric Thankee ^^
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:01 am

Aww <3
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:53 am

I kinda feel like an ugly duckling compared to the rest of you gorgeous people:
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:57 am

still working on uploading my pic, hang on
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:05 am

Apparently I'm not allowed to post any external links on here, for another five days so sorry
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:06 am

You can put your picture in to photobucket then click on the picture and look on the side for IMG code ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures of You! ^^
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: