10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pictures of You! ^^

Go down 
+20
Pocahontas
Rapunzel
Megara
Anastasia
Phoebus
xLilo
Anya
Sinbad
Villain
Jasmine
Ariel
Odette
Wendy
Eric
Dimitri
Esmeralda
Aladdin
Cinderella
Kida
Jane
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Pictures of You! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:34 pm

I'm curious to know what ya'll look like! xD

To start here is a pic of me at the beach because that's where I was on Tuesday when I left you guysxD

Pictures of You! ^^ 26210516203018865141805

Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

Location : six feat under, unless the Villain didn't give me a proper burial.

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:47 pm

I don't know how to post pictures here...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Pictures of You! ^^ 21701921760404492312310

Haha, me in a mask Cool For a masquerade at my college Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:29 pm

This is me...
http://daria-tar.tumblr.com/post/6996809275/this-is-me-i-look-like-a-total-bitch-in-this

I couldn't figure out how to post the picture here, but that's me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:31 pm

You're both very pretty. =)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:53 am

Aww you guys are so pretty! Rachel, I'm so jealous! I want to be on a beach right about now. Hm, I feel like I'm going to have issues posting a picture as well, because well... I'm just smart like that. Razz Let's see... [url][/url] Um, that's not right. [img][/img] POR QUE?! Um.. [flash][/flash] I'll figure it out, just gimme a sec xD https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/051911224237.jpg/

Well guys... I think that's as good as it's gonna get for now. Failsauce.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:25 am

Well I don't have any pictures of me with short hair, but I'll post one of me anyways haha

[img]Pictures of You! ^^ Jordyn3[/img]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:35 am

Ahh your eyes are so pretty! You are like a model my dear. Okay seriously, how did you upload it to here?! Kida and I can't figure it out. [img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:37 am

Theres a little button up here which has a picture of a photo and a save button... you click it- and it comes up with a upload bar... or you can click the one of a photo and then type a link to a photo.
Everyone here looks gorgeous *-*
Now i've got to go search around for a picture of my face .. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:51 am

I did that, and then it uploaded to some imageshack website thing, hence the link I posted. Do I do something with it afterwards to get it directly in this message?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:53 am

I don't know.. i've only used it to post pictures of people for LA actors and that was easy as you just copied the link from google images.
I'll try in a minute when i post my face on here Razz
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:06 am

After I uploaded it to image shack, I went down below the pic to were all the links were and copied the forum link and posted it Smile
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:31 am

You all are so pretty! Really! You're magnificent!
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:13 am

Pictures of You! ^^ Me

meee
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:16 am

Aww you guys look so pretty ^o^
Here's a pic of me at prom a few years ago :3 I look the same now - so my mum likes to tell me xD

Pictures of You! ^^ 27384_746560458_5979_n
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:54 am

So I'm the only blonde one so far xD Sorry if its awkward.. there aren't many pictures of me so i had to take one a second ago..

Pictures of You! ^^ Sdc12656j
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:37 am

Ok, so how does this work?

I tried but it didn't work
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:39 am

Um theres a little button above where you type that have a photo and a save file on it... you click that and then host it, then upload the picture. Once its uploaded change the size to small enough for the forum and copt the code for forums onto here Smile
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:39 am

You guys look so pretty! This is me :

Pictures of You! ^^ Bb010

I never smile on photo's >,<

Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:23 am

@Dimitri!! OMG you're so pretty!!! ^^

@Jasmine :

You're pretty and OH LAWD look at that HAIR! x3

Yay *ginger high five*

Your hair is more red than mine I think though. xD
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:34 am

@Jane : thank you Very Happy *gives high five * well let's just say allot of sun and water xD
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:37 am

Yeah I don't know what I am doing

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/684/dscf5007t.jpg/

link to the picture

there is my face
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:15 am

You're so pretty! :O
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:49 pm

you all are models I am ashamed!! *hides*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:32 pm

@ Wendy Don't be ashamed!!

Everyone is so pretty!! I'm humbled to be in such a group!! Smile

(There aren't any boys here? xD)

/I had kind of a bad day. Can I vent for a second? I hope I don't down your day too much. @_@

Guys I have a confession. I have really REALLY low self esteem. IRL I make my parents cry because I tell them that I'm ugly. I'm not kidding...

I walk into clothing stores and I feel like the girls at the counter look at me and judge me because I'm fat, or I'm ugly.

People tell me all of the time that I'm not ugly nor fat, like this random lady I've never met shook my had and said 'wow you're beautiful'. I had an argument with my parents the other day and I told them that (yes this sounds crazy) that it's like a conspiracy. I don't understand how I can look at myself and not see prettiness when everyone else does.

I've been feeling really down lately, but you girls... Seriously I can be myself with you guys I don't feel ugly, I feel safe and happy with a group of people that I'm starting to really consider to be my friends.

I hope I didn't down you guys with that post (I have ruined nice days with my mother before because I look in a mirror and start to cry)... I just... I don't know I really wanted to say something. I'm not asking for sympathy or fishing for compliments I just... I guess I wanted to thank you guys for letting me be myself here!

/TBH now I'm afraid you guys are going to judge me for being like... a drama queen or something. T____T

PS. I took this picture of myself today with the intent of posting it here, and I actually felt pretty in it. xD You guys help me with that I guess... just being in a happy non-judging place, sharing interests... <3 I love you girls.

Pictures of You! ^^ Mecopy

Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Hun, you are pretty. *hugs* All girls feel that way at one time or another. At times I look at myself in the mirror and think "Gosh, I'm so plain...:[" and my bf tells me all the time "You're so beautiful." and my heart just swoons <33 *coughs* Sorry XD

Sometimes I do actually feel like I'm fat (I know I'm not, but my tummy sticks out a little (Momma says that's actually for any future babies I have one day XD), but then I see other girls at my college, who (this might be offensive, but it's honestly true) look like human boulders Neutral I just feel so bad for them...

Rachel, you're not fat, you're a beautiful girl and a beautiful person, inside and out. One day a guy will come along and he'll make you feel so beautiful that you feel like you're going to burst.

I honestly am a bit narcissistic... I've always loved looking at myself in the mirror, and I know this will probably sound conceited, but I know I'm beautiful... it's just at times I feel plain... or I feel I could look prettier ._.

Okay, sorry for the ramble ^^;
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:56 pm

-hugs back-

That's really good advice. Thank you. =)

You are too kind. ^^

I hope I do meet a boy someday! Haha I have never had a boyfriend, but I live in a really small town so I've had alot of boy friends just never boyfriends! xDD I think it must be because we've all known each other since we were babies! lol I can't wait for college in the fall, I hope I'll meet someone nice. =)

Thank you... You're so... right! I just have a hard time... believing it sometimes. T_T

PS. The human boulder comment made me lol because it's so true. I feel bad for them too though. =[
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:11 pm

You're welcome =]

Hey, I speak the truth. I can be blunt when I know I won't hurt anybodies feelings XD

Oh wow. My bf actually lives in a small town 15 minutes away from my small town X'D We met at college, in the book store to be exact ^-^ Just be careful, don't settle for the first boy who says you're beautiful, because they all will say that, but only one will really mean that you're beautiful inside and out. Don't settle for one because you think you think you won't get someone better, but God has someone special in mind for you. Just always remember, if you haven't met/or have met the one, but don't know it yet, it's because he's still in training for you and you for him Smile Also, when you first start dating, just have fun, don't take it too seriously, if it's meant to be, it will happen naturally. Smile Though, all relationships are different, but just take it slow, don't rush.

I sound like an expert XD Lovely advice my momma has given me while I was dating/searching for the one Smile

I know what you mean. It's hard at times to think someone will actually believe you are beautiful and so it makes it hard for you yourself to believe it. But just remember you are beautiful on the inside, which in actuality reflects some of your outer beauty as well. Smile You'll make it, hun. <3

PS. Glad I got you to lol, but yeah, it's really tragic to me how people can get like that, and it's even more tragic when they are okay with it... that's my opinion at least...
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:10 am

@Jane- I honestly feel the same way all the time >.< And when people go 'you're so pretty' i just feel awkward.. I mean i even start making excuses in my head about why people are saying it... and then i just feel guilty as if i shouldn't feel bad about myself.

I've never had a boyfriend.. there was a guy who basically messed me around recently which is affected my self esteem i guess...well at first he made me feel good about myself but you know, then he decided to be a complete idiot... >.<
But I hate shopping, especially for clothes. I go in and theres mirrors everywhere and i see all these girls looking at me and sometimes i have to leave the shop and feel like crying... yeah i have issues :3 I've got better now... like i have to tell myself to not look in the mirror and just buy some clothes because otherwise i'd never pick up anything.

But i think it happens to everyone, basically. I love all of you on here though- you are all amazing :3 Even if everything is just pissing me off, which has been happening alot recently what with everything thats happening, i can go on here and feel comfortable ... <33
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:54 am

Rachel, my darling, you are gorgeous and definitely not fat. I think every one gets like that sometimes, but as long as you have people who believe you are beautiful and love you for who you are then you have everything you could want.

To be honest, I have horrible self esteem and mostly it's because of my ex boyfriend who was very abusive and controlling and it seemed like I couldn't even look into a mirror without seeing this ugly and fat girl that he claimed I was. He told me everyday that if I left him no one would want me because only he could put up with my looks and my attitude. He said I was always a downer, yet the only reason that I was constantly down on myself is because of him!

But now I've been broken up with him for three years, and now I have the most wonderful boyfriend who really loves me. BUt my self esteem really isn't much better but it's getting there, and I'm there with you Rachel, you all are like my sisters and I'm so glad I have you all to talk to. If I didn't have you all to talk to sometimes I think that the stress would really beat me down. I love you girls Smile
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:24 am

Dear you all,
You all are beautiful. Really. I don't lie. It's not my kind, especially not on this subject there.
I find you quite magnificent. Really.
It manages at us all, I think, to feel us ugly, horrible, monsters. But it is not true. Not for me.
Rachel (if I may allow myself), you are Beautiful. Really. Not only physically, but also by your words, and that, consider I, it is the hardest. Be beautiful through our words.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:30 am

@Eric- Excatly <3 I think everyone has self-esteem problems, at least at some point in their life. I mean we are [mostly] all teenagers ... and being a teenager you are meant to feel crappy at times xD But I believe everyone is beautiful on here, even if at times you don't feel like it. Like Eric said, not only physically but you guys are all so lovely!! :3 *huuuugs*
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:36 am

Hey I know this is random but who does everyone use as their representative characters on YouTube? I use Marina
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:10 am

@Dimitri: Ins't it dude? You're right.
@Esmeralda: Mine is Mulan xD
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:28 am

I usually use Kayley or Ariel

depending on my hair colour, it changes alot xD

right now my hair is a dark blonde sort of colour
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:59 am

I use Ariel XD Or Anya I guess Razz
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:04 am

Guys you made me want to cry. You're all so wonderful and it amazes me that some of you feel the same way. Gosh -huggles all of you hard- You all... - happy sigh- I don't even know what to say. Just... thank you, what ya'll said just... this is why I feel so safe here <33

And you're ALL gorgeous inside and out. Thanks for helping me try to think that way, it's really hard but you know I think now I realize that lot's of people feel the way I do sometimes and... it really helps. Truly. =)

@Esme I use Jane Porter or Rapunzel, depends on what kind of mood I'm in or vid I'm making. xD
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:43 am

@Esme- Well i dont normally make videos that represent my life... i make personal vids just never show them or make them deliberatly ambigious... mainly because theres 1 friend thats subscribed to me and for some reason i really dont want her to know, especially for vents :3
Sooo i use random characters thats emotions in the fandom represent me or something like that... usually depends on the lyrics of the song.
In some studios i've been Rikku [from Final Fantasy X as thats what i mainly edited with up until recently...] as shes blonde and yeah xD Shes on my background on my channel that a friend made for me.
In Disney I could use anyone... Dimitri/ Meg/ Odette/ Cindy? I really don't know :3 No-one really looks like me... but Cindy and Odette are blonde. In the only vent i made for disney i literally used a ton of movies and all the female characters represented me ... any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:30 am

@Dim- well I use Marina because I look like this

Pictures of You! ^^ DSCF0504-1

(I don't normally dress like that, it was for a themed photo shoot lol)

Umm...really I thinnk of Rapunzel Smile I think you look like her and when I first saw your picture I thought of Evanna Lynch from Harry Potter
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:03 am

@Esme I'm not a redhead in any way, but I feel more connected to Ariel and Anya then I do to Belle, Meg, or Marina (the only brunettes out there Razz)

I don't feel connected to them life wise, more like personality wise XD and Ariel is my favorite Disney Heroine :3
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:32 am

@Esme- I see what you mean by looking like Marina Smile
Evanna Lynch.. never thought of it before but i see what you mean Very Happy

@Cindy- Thats why I use random characters... I find aspects of certain characters suiting my moods and whatever... that inlcudes guys sometimes too, especially when i'm using a song thats lyrics fit how i'm feeling but are sung by a guy Razz
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:03 am

GUYS, Breakthrough! I think I actually finally figured this out xD

Pictures of You! ^^ 110413165249

Eh? Maybe? Very Happy
By the way, you are all freaking gorgeous. And WOW Jordyn, the haircut you were talking about is so cute! You do remind me of Rapunzel or Marina in that picture. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:34 am

I don't have any good pictures of me ATM, but I'll try to take one soon xD

@Esme: Since I'm an animash editor I always use Lady as my representive character Razz
@Dim: You totally just ruined the picture I had in my head of a gorgeous guy hiding behind the gorgeous character of Dimitri... <.< >.>

@Jane: Rachel, I won't even bother to tell you you're beautiful xD Because first of all, since you hear it all the time I don't think it will make any difference coming from me, even though I do, honestly, think you're gorgeous, and because second of all, you shouldn't care what I think of you. This will probably turn into a rant, but I don't want anyone pitying me, because I actually consider myself lucky because of this xD :

I have heard my whole life that I'm ugly, or fat, or stupid, by bullies, ignorant dickheads and people who doesn't even know me but have heard about me from said bullies and ignorant dickheads xD And I used to feel so bad about it. I used to look in the mirror every day and wanting to change EVERYTHING about myself. No guys EVER wanted me, and I had close to zero friends, and I was pretty much desperate for attention that never came. I had no confidence whatsoever...

And then I got together with my boyfriend about 1 and a half year ago... and he just... changed everything x) He's always been supportive, and I can't even tell you how much I love him, because I have no words for it. He made me realize that it really didn't matter how others looked at me... it mattered how I looked at myself. It didn't matter how other people treated me, it mattered how the people close to me and myself treated me. He pretty much... saved me xD Can I say that without sounding too cheesy? xD And I don't think he ever realized just how grateful I am... even though I try to show him every day x) Oh wow, this is turning into a rant about how much I love my bf... sorry to bore you guys to death xD I was just trying to make this point:

It doesn't matter how others look at you. It matters how you look at yourself. And people who make you feel down aren't worth it, and the people who are worth it would never make you feel down x)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:49 am

@Villain- I apoligise! But I hope I will do xD
Thought you knew I was a girl already :PP
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:59 am

@Dim I thought you were a guy at first until I realized your username was 'oliviah' then I figured you weren't a boy. xDD

@Ylva *huggles* You're amazing... and I think you're gorgeous <33 =3

I know what you mean, like what people say makes you believe it no matter if it isn't true or not. When I was a junior this senior boy started to call me a cow and he would 'moo' whenever he saw me, I tried to ignore... But couldn't I think that cemented alot of my already slightly present insecurities.

Hurrr I cannot figure out who my representative character is, I always thought Jane but... idk. @_@
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:16 am

@Dimitri I actually felt the same way when I saw your picture. I felt the same way, when I saw Aladdin's picture.
I just always pictured your representive characters in my head when I read your posts. So it was weird to suddenly see girls behind the characters. Even though I knew you were girls in real life xD

But really, I had never thought that this roleplay was filled with so many beautiful girls o.O

Btw, do we have other guys, beside Phoebus and Fagin?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:19 am

@Sinbad- I thought it for all the male characters... including you xD
But by the time people were posting their pictures i already knew who was a girl and who was a guy. So it didn't suprise me.

I don't think there are that many guys on here... I mean generally i always assumed on youtube there are more girl editors than boys.. :3

When everyone posts things its weird- i still see the characters faces rather than these pictures until you speak OOC. I guess it just means you all have created very convincing chracters ! xD
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:23 am

@ Sinbad

Wait. You're a girl?

Just kidding I knew you were a girl. xD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:27 am

I don't really have any pictures of myself but I shall find/take one and post it soon!
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 am

@Dimitri I think it's quite natural to think that way. I find it hard not to connect people with their avatar. And when the avatar is a male, well then I think of them as male xD Unless I really tell my brain to focus.
But I'm a girl xD I will try to find a decent picture soon and post it.

@Jane I actually fell for that one xD Until I scrolled down Razz
But I'm kinda used to it by now. During my childhood everybody told me that I looked exactly like my father. So I grew up thinking I looked like a boy xD It's almost embarrashing how old I was before I realized I had misunderstood it Embarassed
And during high school everybody always teased me and called me "it", or told me I wasn't a real girl or that I was half boy/half girl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You! ^^   Pictures of You! ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures of You! ^^
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: