10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 Doors is Closing (Please Read)

Go down 
+6
Eric
Juliet
Wendy
Pocahontas
Snow White
Villain
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

10 Doors is Closing (Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: 10 Doors is Closing (Please Read)   10 Doors is Closing (Please Read) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:41 pm

This is just to let you know beforehand, that 10 Doors is closing down on the 14th of February. Why that exact date? Because I'm a drama-loving person, and I'd love to end it after exactly 1 year xD
Can you guys believe it's actually been a whole year?

I know I posted the poll, and a lot of you wanted me to just change something drastically. I was really considering this, and I even had ideas, but in the end I decided against it. Why? Because I want to close it while it's still good.
10 Doors wouldn't be 10 Doors any other way than it is now.
I want you people to remember the good, happy, fun times we had RPing, and not how it turned into a circus towards the end. If it's going to close, it's going to close, but I won't ruin it xD

The forum will still be open for people to talk. The chat is still on! We do not have to close those just because the RP is closing. We are all great friends here, let's not loose each other ^^
I really do feel like we created a family here, and it's actually painful to close it down but.. I was never expecting it to keep going for this long. A whole year! xD It's lived far longer than it was ever supposed to xD
I just wanted to thank you all for being a part of it, dead or alive, you're still all amazing ^^

The 10 Doors meeting is still on IF 5 people (excluding me and Nilay) are still up for it. PM me on YT if you still want to go and we will arrange it if I get 5 or more willing people ^^ I promised you, I won't back down on it, but if 4 or less people go, I won't see any reason in booking a hostel. It would be more of a sleepover xD

Finally; Will there be a sequel roleplay?
Depends. I am not going to start one. If any of you want to create a sequel RP for after the characters have been freed, you are more than welcome to, I would follow it ^^ But John would not be in it. Why not you will find out on February 14th, when I release a fanfiction on the forum, ending it all. Rounding it up.

If you want to create a sequel RP however, ask me first, so not multiple people do it xD

Thank you so much for reading all this crap. And thank you so much for being a part of the 10 Doors family. I love you all, no joke xD Thank you so much! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: 10 Doors is Closing (Please Read)   10 Doors is Closing (Please Read) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:55 pm

;-; I'm crying....I can't believe its over......*goes and hugs everybody* I'M GOING TO MISS YOU ALL!! DX *goes into a corner* I'm glad 10 Doors survived a whole year....I just wish it could have been longer... Also instead of a fanfic could it possibly be something we could all rp in? I mean I kinda want to give Snow one last Hoorah if you know what I mean. Its just a suggestion though
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: 10 Doors is Closing (Please Read)   10 Doors is Closing (Please Read) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:03 pm

Q~Q ...-falls to the floor crying- Q~~Q

I'm going to miss this rp! It was my first one! Q~Q..

I'm going to miss all of you, and I'll be on 10 doors chat from now on, PROMISE! <3
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: 10 Doors is Closing (Please Read)   10 Doors is Closing (Please Read) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:18 pm

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I can't believe you are ending it *cries forever*

but I think a sequel would be a great idea!! I wan't to ask permission to do it if I can girl *hugs* But anyways this was such an awesome rp and I love it all so much what I may do is I may make real trophies and have our rp names on it and mail them to yall for the survivors!! that way we can always look back on this and remember the awesome times!!! message me back about trophies and new rp

-Wendy
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: 10 Doors is Closing (Please Read)   10 Doors is Closing (Please Read) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:00 pm

OK, this is really heartbreaking ;A;
but... calming down... i understand what you mean...
at least the forum will still be on, we will still have occasions to talk, and... well, Ylva and I will continue with the FF (right Ylva? You promised XP).
I think that i'll do a video for the end of 10D.
It has been epic, amazing, all those characters, all those stories and expecially all the amazing people that i've met thanks to this game will be forever in my heart <3
And...
well, it is not a goodby! Maybe it is for the characters, but for nobody else! XP
also, just to let you know, i'm still up for the meeting Wink

ps: oh, btw... i can totally imagine Lilo to do a 10D sequel >.> *cough* XD
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: 10 Doors is Closing (Please Read)   10 Doors is Closing (Please Read) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Oh! Another thing... shouldn't we do a MEP for the end? I think that everyone should get in, to cekebrate this amazing rp... i agree with the parts being like 20/25 sec, not more, so it wouldn't be that difficult to realize, but i think we should do it *.*
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: 10 Doors is Closing (Please Read)   10 Doors is Closing (Please Read) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:21 am

Ludo, you read my mind xD
Yes, of course we will finish the FF series of John and Meg ^^ And the sequel is on it appears, since Wendy wanted to do one ^^ Just PM me your idea on YT Wendy, and we'll figure something out about a sequel Wink
The trophies is upto you, if you want to do them, I'd love to see them xD

And yes, I am opening a "Goodbye 10 Doors MEP" but AFTER the FF so that people will know what to edit.

For everyone else, I am closing it with a Fanfiction because it will be long, and it will be in several different rooms, so I would not want to split parts up in different places, that would be confusing. You are still more than welcome to RP your own end to the game ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: 10 Doors is Closing (Please Read)   10 Doors is Closing (Please Read) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:06 am

because you're my mental twin!!!!!!!!! 8D
yeah, i think too that is better wait the end to do the mep Wink

And yey for the FF!!!! *-*
And... oh, my best compliments Wendy Wink
wait... will Wendy be the villain? O.o
that sounds... weird O.O
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: 10 Doors is Closing (Please Read)   10 Doors is Closing (Please Read) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:55 am

First of all, I wanna apologise for my last nonline ver long period. It was chaos in my life but I'm sorry to let it take me away from this.
Second, it's very, very sad that it is the end. But I respect your choice.
It was an honnor and a pleasure to be part of it.
Thank you very much for all the good time I have in it. Seriously. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: 10 Doors is Closing (Please Read)   10 Doors is Closing (Please Read) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:02 am

I'll be honest, I can see why its closing. Obviously I'm sad, but it has slowed down since we all started ^^
I love you all and i will still keep coming on the 10 doors chat <333

Sequel wise I think it would be nice to do one but i think we should all take a break or so first.. i mean theres a reason why this rp was inactive right now and i think if we started a sequel right away that would just die too ^^
But i mean, if everyone misses their characters people could always rp what happened next, or even write fanfictions about it and keep posting them on here x3 I mean i know i'll prob end up doing that if i ever start missing rping Dim or wondering what he would have done next xDD

Anyways *group huugs*
Kepp coming on the chat!
I will miss talking to you all far too much if you dont xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: 10 Doors is Closing (Please Read)   10 Doors is Closing (Please Read) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:06 am

Yeah we all can take a break ill talk to you Villi! About making the sequel not right now so we can think on it but maybe after everyone being home again and then something happening idk ill ask u later after everyone rests *hugs everyone *
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: 10 Doors is Closing (Please Read)   10 Doors is Closing (Please Read) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:50 am

It's sad to see this RP close, even though I've been extremely inactive lately >.<
But I think it's a good idea to close it while it's still good.
Thank you all for the wonderful time. It has been so much fun getting to know you all <3***
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: 10 Doors is Closing (Please Read)   10 Doors is Closing (Please Read) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:51 am

I LOoooovE You ALL SooO!!! much!! I wanna write a book or something about everyone's story!! or something :-)
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: 10 Doors is Closing (Please Read)   10 Doors is Closing (Please Read) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:15 pm

I think this is all for the best. It should end on a high note and not drag on. I will miss all of you so much, and even though I have not been on in a long time I will miss this rp so much. I love you all and maybe someday we will all be in an rp again. But for now lets see how it ends....
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: 10 Doors is Closing (Please Read)   10 Doors is Closing (Please Read) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:23 am

-Huggles you all- Q.Q

I will miss rping as Jasmine AND MA ALADDIN Q.Q
<333 Ah well it is fair. One year is enough ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Doors is Closing (Please Read)   10 Doors is Closing (Please Read) Empty

Back to top Go down

10 Doors is Closing (Please Read)
Page 1 of 1