10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This could be a new start... or the death of us...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

This could be a new start... or the death of us... Empty
PostSubject: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Charlotte woke up a little too quickly. The effects of the sleeping gas hadn't yet left her body, and the headache intensifies as she sat up so fast. She had to though, she wanted to know who her next roommate was.
She was both upset and glad that Sinbad was no longer her roommate, but once she laid eyes on Dimitri sleeping close to her, she knew that this would be no less awkward. She sighed and decided she just couldn't care anymore. Whatever happened with Dimitri would never be good. Anything involving him always led to heartbreak.
Specially after their last kiss this was bound to be about as awkward as the morning after he had taken her virginity.
She figured she would just let whatever happen, happen. It couldn't possibly get worse than it already was...
Could it...?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:29 am

Dimitri woke up slowly. He was still in the same room.. Lilo's drawings on the ceiling gave it away. For the past few weeks he had just slept- the after effects of his hangover seemed to last twice as long as he had remembered, what with little or no food to help. All he seemed to have done was wake up and feel ill- and he was sick once.. wine had never agreed with him.
However now he opened his eyes he seemed relatively well.. hungry as per usual, and he ached where he had been lying on the floor, but relatively he felt ok.
He sat up, stretching for the first time in what felt like forever and turned to see Charlotte.
Someone was doing this on purpose, he thought, knowing how awkward these usually were.
He couldn't remember much of the party after he started drinking, but he remembered seeing Charlotte before and they hadn't excatly got on well then. But everything else seemed a bit blurry.. Still knowing he was probably the only drunk person at the party and probably made a scene, she must have known something.
'Hey' he said eventually, knowing they couldn't excatly ignore each other.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:38 am

"Hi," she laughed when she saw he had woken up.
"Bad hangover?" she said, still laughing a little bit, as she saw how horrible he looked. Even worse than usual.
But then consern took over and she couldn't help but look at him with pity.
"You must be starving, do you want some bread?"
It was an idiotic question. No one ever wanted bread in here. Ever. But it was better than nothing, and it looked like he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:49 am

'I think I can safely say I'm no longer hungover' he smiled, a little embarassed at the fact she obviously saw him drunk. 'Just incredibly tired...' he added. 'I must have slept for ages, but I still feel dead to the world.'
He looked at the bread. 'I'd rather some water actually..' he said, getting the bottle. 'Really should have stole food in my pockets while I had the chance' he said, remembering the party. 'Must have forgot to do that... I was highly disappointed in myself when there was nothing on me the day after' he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:53 am

She smiled at him and got up to bring him the waterbottle.
"How much do you remember?" she asked curious. He had been extremely drunk, and from experience she knew he only ever remembered a few moments while being drunk. She didn't really care about how much he remembered as.. what he remembered. She knew he had been drunk, and probably didn't mean a word of what he said. She hadn't taken him seriously anyway. But something inside of her was dying to know if he knew...
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:58 am

'Um..' He considered her reaction. Obviously something had happened or she wouldn't have said that. He thought back for a moment, desperately trying to remember anything.
'I remember arguing? Kind of?' he sighed. 'Oh yes...' he said, thinking back to when he had found Charlotte. 'But I think that was before I got your present... and then I think Lilo was there at some point..' He smiled. 'Yes she called me stupid and tried to get me to sober up? But I'm sorry.. really I have no idea. I wasn't awful was I?' he asked, knowing she would be able to compare this to previous times. One bottle cannot have been that bad, he decided.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:15 pm

She smiled bitterly to herself. Of course he didn't remember. After all, it wasn't that important was it?
"No, you weren't," she smiled, still a bit bitter, but not mad at him. Just.. disappointed.
"I was just wondering."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:16 am

'Hmmm... well whatever happened I paid for it the next day I tell you' he smiled.
'So, how have you been?' he asked, to make conversation. He was sure that in this place there was only so much you could do, so she wouldn't actually have anything to say, but it was this or akward silence again. As he spoke he drank from the water bottle slowly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Her fingers slowly went up to feel her lips, remembering the kiss not so long ago. How much she would do just for one more...
It was a bitter pain knowing it had not even been important enough to remember, but she knew deep down it was for the best.
"Nothing really," she smiled. There was not really much to tell. Things in this place seemed horribly plain and boring. It was all the same, every day.
"But I'm guessing you already knew that," she laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:23 am

'Something like that' he said, 'but figured I might as well ask if we are apparently getting Christmas parties now..' he added with a smile.
'Did you have a good Christmas? Not just the party.. in general' he asked, knowing that this was probably the time when missing home hit hard the most.
He hadn't really considered it Christmas.. even if it was. It hadn't felt that way, even with the snow and the tree and the gifts. But he had the feeling Charlotte would have been the sort of person to see a party like that and be able to have distracted herself.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:16 pm

"Let's just say I got exactly what I wanted," she said dreamingly and smiled to herself, not really looking at him. She was still thinking about the kiss, and even though it hurt when it was over, it still almost filled her with joy.
She wasn't going to ask him back though. She had seen the condition he had been in, and she knew him pretty well. A christmas party like that would not be enough to cheer him up, and it would definitively not be enough to make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:43 am

He smiled. 'Well I'm glad it went well' he said, standing up and heading for the bathroom. He had been sleeping for the past few days and had been ill- right now the only thing he could think of doing was washing, even if that would be only quickly in the basin. He hadn't even checked if this room had a towel yet, and he would rather avoid the previous embarassment of last time they had been together which involved showering.
His stomach rumbled and he checked his pockets one last time to see if he had stuffed any remnant of food in there that had survived his removal from the garden. However there was nothing.. not even what he had remembered having had stuffed in there. It took only a moment for him to remember briefly chucking back the necklace at Odette, and something vaguely involving kicking someone. He shook his head, winicing at that memory. When he normally forgot something it returned in pieces- or at least some of it. Obviously anything he forgot completely remained forgotten, so even he would not know if his memory was entirely complete by the end of it.
He finished washing and turning to face Charlotte in the room. He didn't know if she knew about the fight but chose not to bring it up.
Instead he asked, 'Did you eat alot there?', referring to the party. He figured the topic could extend the small talk considerably.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:51 am

"No, I never really got around to that," she laughed. As soon as she had gotten food she had started helping Dimitri instead. However, she didn't regret it. She would always be there to help him.
"But out stomach's would both be empty by now anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter anymore..." she muttered and looked hungrily at the bread. She hadn't eaten in a while.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:53 am

He saw her look at the bread. 'Help yourself' he said, 'I'm not sure if I should risk it yet' he laughed.
He wasn't particularly hungry even though he knew he should be.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:57 am

"Are you sure?" she asked concerned. He looked pretty bad, and her main concern had always been Dimitri. If he needed the bread she wouldn't think twice about sacrificing it for him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:03 pm

'I'm fine.. Just tired like I said. I really don't think a single bottle of wine, even after all these months, is enough to make me ill for this long.. Its just all the gassing and so on' he said, wanting her to take it.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:08 pm

"Well... only if you're sure.." she said hesitantly and broke the bread into two pieces only in case he would change his mind, before starting to eat it slowly. She had always kind of liked eating bread, but this stale bread always tasted horrible. Funny how much you could get used to, she barely even noticed it by now.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:36 pm

He sat back down and watched her eat. He noticed she had left a piece for him, although he was sure he probably wouldn't accept it.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:43 pm

She finished the first half, but didn't want to take any of the second. She was sure he would want it sooner or later, he couldn't go through the whole day without eating anything.
After that she just looked up at him, unsure of what to say, unable to shake the desire to kiss him again. Even when he was drunk, it still felt amazing to have his lips on hers... she would do anything to touch him... but she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:24 pm

He looked at her intent gaze, wondering what she was thinking. All he could think was that at the very least she did not seem mad at him, which relatively was all he could hope for after worrying that he must have done something awful. Still her reaction gave him the feeling that there was something more, although as much as he tried to remember he couldn't. It was frustrating..
Really there were very few things he could actually have done. Shouted at her maybe, or knowing him got upset... But really in perspective he was more concerned that he had said or done something else.. afterall alcohol normally made him affectionate and he had done similar things in the past. It was true his conversations with Snow through the wall had given him doubts about his mindset, but still he hoped that he hadn't been stupid enough to act upon that. All it would have done is play with people's emotions even more.
He sat in silence, knowing that their conversation had got awkward probably sooner than they would have hoped.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:31 pm

She noticed him becoming uncomfortable by her staring, so she quickly broke the silence with the first thing that came to mind.
"Are you sure you don't want the bread?" she asked quickly and looked down again.
Of all the things she could've said... she felt like an idiot...
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:47 am

'No you have it' he said, still trying to remember something to help him.
Plus, if she was eating then at least they wouldn't just be sitting in awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:37 pm

"Thank you," she said, smiling awkwardly, but didn't make a move for the bread. She would save it for later. The day had only barely begun, and she needed something for later.
"How are you feeling now?" she asked, wondering if he was still as tired as when he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:10 am

'I'm ok' he said, by now getting accustom to being awake again. 'I think theres only so many hours you can sleep before you have to wake up' he added, knowing that he had probably slept far too much recently. 'Might as well seize the day' he joked, knowing in reality there was not much they could really do in here.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:20 pm

[OOC: Sorry Dim Dim, I've been editing all day, and kind of forgot about 10 Doors >.<]

"Well," she said and sighed, getting up on her feet.
"I need a shower," she said and frowned remembering how long it had been since she last had one.
"Try not to miss me too much," she joked and giggled before realizing how stupid that must have sounded and shutting up.
Then she walked to the bathroom door and shut it behind her without saying another word.
Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:10 am

He laughed quietly to himself as she shut the door behind her, before taking a deep breath and sitting in silence, not really sure what to do.
He rubbed his eyes, trying to wake himself up, before sighing and staring into space.
It was so boring in here sometimes, espcecially when conversation ran out. He would have been happy if he could have just done as he had planned and left her alone, but clearly someone had other ideas as they always seemed to be forced into awkward conversation like this.
He went to his suitcase- he had already found it in his last room after the Christmas party where he had opened the present from Lilo. Uncomfortable of sitting on the floor he felt he should unpack his sole possession. He assumed it would now follow him wherever he went, since everyone else had a suitcase too. Taking the pillow he rested it against the wall, before leaning back against it so it was a sort of head-rest, watching the bathroom door and waiting for it to open again.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:00 pm

When Charlotte got out, she was nice and dry, except from her hair, which she decided to airdry.
The towel was still in her hand, and she put it down next to the bathroom door so neither of them would forget about it once it was time to shower again.
"You're lucky," she said with a smile as she saw the pillow. What wouldn't she do for a soft, comfortable pillow?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:00 am

'It was a gift from Lilo..' he said, smiling. 'You've met her, right? ..Of course, you can borrow it when you want too' he continued. 'I doubt we'll always sleep at the same times..'
He looked at her suitcase. 'So.. get a lot?' he asked. He knew what he had given her, but he wondered whether or not she had got others.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:26 pm

She froze when he mentioned Lilo, a little bit too much. She stood there for a bit longer than she should have, staring at him, until she finally pulled herself together and tried to act normal, so he wouldn't notice.
"Yeah, I know her," she said and faked a smile.
She desperatly tried to think of something else, and was finally successful when Dimitri asked about her presents.
"From you and Shang," she said and smiled, purposely not talking about Lilo's gift. The last thing she wanted was for this to turn into a conversation solemly on Lilo and their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:21 am

'Like?' he asked, remembering he had got her a teddybear, like the one he had given her before out of here.
'Shang...' he said, vaguely recalling the name. 'Oh yeah.. you were with him quite a bit at the party? Snow.. that was her boyfriend, i think' he murmered, unsure fully if what he was saying was correct. His memories weren't excatly reliable. But he could remember them being together now. And not excatly liking Shang because of it... Of course Snow wasn't happy either. But he couldn't recall if anything had happened between them two afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This could be a new start... or the death of us...   This could be a new start... or the death of us... Empty

Back to top Go down

This could be a new start... or the death of us...
Page 1 of 1