10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

[TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:20 am

"I.. I don't know Dimmy.." she stuttered.
"I would never be able to take care of myself all alone," she laughed nervously just thinking about it.
"If you think you're hopeless, you should see me trying to do anything on my own..."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:24 am

'I think we would both be hopeless... but trust me, you would survive. If i've managed to all this time then I'm sure you could' he said strongly. 'Plus, if you survive here of all places you should be suited for pretty much anywhere.'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:29 am

"Yeah," she laughed. "And then there's a big question about that "if"."
She really doubted she would get out of here alive. For now she seemed safe enough, but everyone in here seemed to die sooner or later after what Charlotte had heard. She was sure she was no exception.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:34 am

He laughed. 'Now you are starting to sound like me' he said. 'But who knows.. I guess only time will tell...'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:37 am

She leaned her back against the wall again, sighing inaudiably.
"What do you want to do if you get out of here?" she asked, closing her eyes, trying to imagine a life outside of these stone walls.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:59 am

'A lot of people have asked me that in here and I don't know... I mean I've kind of got nothing so theres everything to want' he said simply. 'But a change would be nice... I've stuck around the city looking for.. well you know.. but now I know theres no point anymore. I can kind of get away, and make a new life for myself...'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:14 am

She smiled bitterly.
"With her?" she asked softly. She expected the answer to be yes. Why wouldn't it be? He had looked for her for years, and finally found her. There was no reason in the world not to start a new future with her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:23 am

He sighed. 'I've got the feeling after everything thats happened here thats not likely..'
He remembered he still had Odette's necklace in his pocket. Carefully he took it out and looked at it. 'People change... and after everything in here I have the feeling all it would do is bring up bad memories.. But who knows?' He put the necklace away.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:30 am

"Yeah, who knows?" she sighed.
What wouldn't she do to be in the shoes of the woman in the other room?
She scratched the back of her head before hopelessly putting her head in her hands.
It all just felt so hopeless, and she more than anyone, was hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:01 pm

He noticed her silence.. 'I'm sorry' he said. 'I'm not excatly the most positive person in here.. I'm she you will find a way out of here, and in the meantime all you can do in here is make the most of what you have..' He trailed off, realising he was sounding similar to Snow had when she lectured him earlier.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:14 pm

"Yeah..." she sighed again. She was just so tired.
"So.." she didn't really know what to say anymore. Everything was already said and done.
"How have you been doing since last time I talked to you?"
She purposely avoided talking about the fight.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:20 am

'Uh...' he said, thinking. 'Literally not much... I've just kind of, lived through the days. What I've been doing for the last 9 months...'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:30 am

"Mhm," she mumbled. She didn't know what else to say. She had tried to start a conversation with everything she had in mind to talk about, but Dimitri always replied back with something to stop the conversation.
She stayed silent for a while, just thinking of what to say next.
"You've always been my only friend.." she muttered.
He might not have realized it, but she was living a really sheltered and isolated life. Whoever she talked to was always fake and only trying to keep up facades. They were only at the party to show off their wealth and their money, and talk about their "friends" and "family" only to show off and brag, though in reality they hadn't seen them in years.
Dimitri had been.. different.
He was always honest, maybe because he was always drunk. But he wasn't like them. Though Dimitri probably never saw her as a friend, he had always been the only friend she had. She thought it was ridiculous how little Dimitri understood what he had given her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:22 am

'I'm sure thats not true' he said, remembering the grand social life that Charlotte had. For a girl that was normally whisted away every day to various spectacular venues it seemed highly unlikely that he was her only friend.
'You were always busy,' he replied. 'Even if you only wanted me as a friend, I'm pretty certain I was not your only one.' He hesitated realising he was using the past tense.. He didn't know whether that referred to the fact they were in here now, and so friends outside no longer applied, or because of the fight and tension between them. 'Plus for a friend I was a pretty lousy one...' he stated bluntly. True, they had a friendship, he said, thinking back, but it was a pretty disfunctional one.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:26 am

She made a face, even if Dimitri couldn't see it.
"There is a great difference between friends and people who wants you for your money and power.." she said a bit annoyed thinking back at those fake people who constantly surrounded her.
"A lousy friend is better than no friend."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:37 am

At first he thought she was talking about him, and it was only with her last comment did he realise that she was referring those that Dimitri only met from a driver's seat.
'And what made me so different from them?' he asked. 'True though, and as friends go you and I have certainly been through alot more than most.'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:47 am

"You were real," she said simply. He had never felt the need to pretend to be anyone he was not. Though that might or might not be a good thing in his place she couldn't know, but it was a lot better than those grumpy, obnoxious fake divas she was always forced to hang around with.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:57 am

He laughed.. 'Real is certainly one word to describe it' he said. 'I guess thats one thing you don't get to experience when you are just a simple commoner like me' he teased. 'But I mean.. come on.. there must have been someone around, at school when you were a kid maybe?'
A girl like Charlotte was probably part of the popular crowd, knowing her personality. He never fit in there by comparison at school, yet even so he wouldn't say he was friendless. One friend was just as good as 20 in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:15 pm

She made yet another grimace thinking of the horrible years she had spent while being homeschool, and the even worse years she had spent once her father had sent her to a private school full of snotty, spoiled brats.
"Let's talk about something else.." she muttered not wanting to think about the time at school. She hadn't exactly been the girl everyone had wanted to befriend. More like the girl everyone thought it was hillarious to make fun of.. to yell mean names at... to spread rumours about... to throw sticks at... yeah, she would rather not remember those times.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:24 pm

'Bad school life, huh?' he said, recognising the reaction. 'I know how you feel' he sighed, but left it at that.
'So not the Queen Bee I imagined then?' he smiled.

Last edited by Dimitri on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:34 pm

[OOC: The hell is a Queen B?! O.o Gahh, you just left chat and I miss you already.. v.v You better be on chat tomorrow, I'm curious about Herbert v.v]

"I said I didn't want to talk about it," she said a little bit louder.
Actually, the life she had lived wasn't as isolated as she had told herself, though she purposely made it isolating. After all, if she ever did try to talk to people they were either false to her or just... didn't like her. It was why she was so shy, and it was why she had never dared trying to get friends. She was too scared of being rejected.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:09 pm

OOC : Does dimitri mean that she is a Queen bee ???? ?_?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:17 am

[OOC: Gonna be honest with you, I know what it means in my head but I have not got a clue what it is xD Being popular I guess? I'm sure Kenai is right though, but when you are tried and getting kicked off the computer you rush your reply xDDD]

'Sorry..' he said.
After she snapped there was a moment of silence.
'So... If you hate your old life so much then theres only one thing for it- we need to make sure you don't need to go back to it. Now I know you say you don't think you can live on your own or work but there must be something you are good at..' He thought for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:27 am

She thought about it for a while. She couldn't cook... she couldn't clean.. she couldn't do anything practical. All she was slightly good at was creative works like writing, or drawing. She would be useless in the real world.
"I can fry sausages..." she tried. It was pathetic that that was really all she could do.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:36 am

'Well there you go, you are destined to work in a greasy cafeteria' he smiled.
'That was one of my first jobs you know- but I'll be honest, I wouldn't reccommend it. Especially if you don't really want to smell of fat all day.. Hmm.. well you are kind hearted. I mean you may not have any practical skills but that doesn't mean you can't do something. As a kid you must have had dreams... I mean thinking back what I really enjoyed was helping people- I mean maybe if I focused in school and actually stayed on I would have gone into medicine? I don't know.. Just a thought. There must be something similar for you' he insisted.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:05 am

She smiled and shook her head. No, that wasn't for her.
"I never really dreamt of doing anything practical... I just wanted to draw, or write... or do something completely pointless," she laughed. Why would anyone want to hire her to draw?
She was useless.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:07 am

'Well thats a start' he smiled. 'There are many people you are paid to draw or write... If you practised I'm sure you'd be able to make a career of it. Its a shame theres no paper in here.. A little girl I was roomed with, my frist room mate actually, she was given crayons by the guy that has put us in here and she used them to cover the walls in drawings with me...'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:18 am

The mental image was so beautiful it brought tears to her eyes.
She could imagine him laughing, smiling, holding the little girl in his arms... what she wouldn't have done to be with him in that moment? What she wouldn't have done to be with him in any moment...
Her voice turned rough once she spoke, and she had to clear her throat by coughing before she tried to speak again.
"I'm sorry Dimitri, I just... I can't... talk to you right now..." she said sadly.
It hurt too much.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:34 pm

'Oh..' he said suprised, after all they had gone for so long without any difficulties. 'Ok..' he replied.
He guessed at least there wasn't much drama.
'You know where I'll be' he joked, before leaving her alone, walking away from the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts   [TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[TTW; Dimitri x Charlotte] Broken Legs beats Broken Hearts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2