10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Let Me Fall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Charlotte slowly woke up on Shang's lap, feeling as comfy as she had ever been in this cold, stone room.
She was too tired to sit up, but moved her head so she was looking up at him. He was still asleep and she smiled. That meant she could relax a bit longer without him making her get off.
He was cute when he slept. Like a little baby, despite his manly, muscular apperance.
Like a baby brother, she thought and smirked wide will looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:51 am

ooc: I am to lazy to write out his dream and being the slowest poster in this decade, it would take me forever to bring his dream out to light so yeeeaaa... Just ask and he'll tell a much shortened version.

A smile spread to Shang's lips as he dreamed happily. Movement below made him awake and he looked down to see Charlotte, smirking. His smile widened. "Hey sleepyhead. What have you been up to now?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:57 am

"Just watching you," she giggled, still not moving away from his lap. It was comfortable.
"Had a nice sleep?" she asked, apperantly in a happy mood.
After what had happened with Dimitri, she had decided to do whatever it took to put him behind her, forget about him and just shut all the pain inside her out. She would not allow herself to think bad thoughts now.
She could finally be happy, away from Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:18 am

He laughed. "Yes. I actually think I was dreaming of the future. I was turning 23 and I moved up in the ranks. Becoming General," he sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "I was one step closer to my goal. And you know what was even better?" He beamed as he looked down at Charlotte. "Seeing my family, Snow, and you there, all congradulating and wishing me happy birthday."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:23 am

She couldn't help but giggle.
"So you dream of me, huh?" she asked charmingly and winked at him playfully before getting off of his lap and sitting down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:30 am

Somehow that giggle and her words, topped off with a wink almost made Shang blush. He turned his head and shook it off, glad when she got up. "Are you normally such a flirt, little sister?" He joked, laughing at her expression when he asked that.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:31 am

"Only with such handsome men, baby brother," she laughed.
She refused to let him call her little and get away with it. If she was a baby, then so was he.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:39 am

"Thank you. Hey! I thought we established that I'm the older one?!" He pointed to himself and ruffled her head. "That's payback for messing up my hair, yesterday." He grinned and laughed so hard at her messy look. He keeled over with more laughter as he banged his fist on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:43 am

She looked annoyed up at him, but soon a tiny smile became visible and she jumped him, holding him down against the floor.
She knew that if he was to even lift a finger, she would fall off. He was infinitively more stronger than her, but she was counting on the element of surprise and tried to be quick as she messed his hair up as much as he could, while laughing like a little school girl.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:57 am

Shang felt her weight on him and chuckled. "I do believe I've mentioned to you that you're not as light as you think."
He groaned a little as he realized he was sitting cross-legged with his upper body hunched forward and his forehead touching the floor. "Uh, this is not a very comfortable position for me, Charlotte."
He could easily lift up but he knew how fragile she was and would rather feel discomfort than her possibly getting hurt. "Am I going to have to beg forgiveness for messing with you now?" He felt her ruffle his hair. "Are we even now?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:58 am

"I wouldn't mind the begging," she laughed as she got off of him.
"But I guess we're even," she said and smiled at him with a quiet, playful warning.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:03 am

"Good because I don't like begging but I guess that would have been easy to guess about me." He noticed the warning and grinned mischievously. "By the way, I could easily have gotten you off. I just took the negotiable route." He stuck his tongue out at her and looked around the room, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:05 am

She stuck her tounge right back at him, but couldn't help but smile.
"You know... you're by far the best roommate I have ever had," she said softly, with a smile.
The pain and heartbreak was still inside her chest, but as long as she was with Shang she felt she could ignore if for just a little while.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:10 am

He looked at her and smiled warmly. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself somewhat with me. I must admit, you aren't at all what I expected. Still a mystery but I'm glad we met. I'm just thinking of a way we can stay in contact even after we're moved to different rooms..." He looked to the camera and thought.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:12 am

She didn't think much about the last thing he said. Staying in touch was impossible as long as the villain didn't want them to.
"Oh really? What did you expect me to be like?" she asked instead. She was honestly curious.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:18 am

"I thought you'd be throwing tantrums about being here and ordering me around like a servant," He chuckled and stared at her. "But you're not like that at all. Childish, yes but definitely not a spoiled, rich girl." He smiled and whispered, "Honestly, you're the nicest rich girl, I've ever met, Charlotte."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:23 am

She coudln't help but blush and smile at him softly.
She had never wanted to be a spoiled, rich girl, so his words really warmed her. All she wanted was to be like everyone else, and do things on her own. Make her own decisions. Wear what she wanted to wear.
"Thank you," she almost whispered and smiled at him gratefully.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:32 am

He smiled to her in return and looked up at the ceiling in thought. "Your welcome."
It wasn't long before Shang gasped as an idea occurred to him. He took out the blindfold and tore a small piece from it. He started folding and creasing the edges to what looked like an english letter S.
He held it up to show Charlotte with a grin. "Well? What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:52 am

She looked at the piece of clothing and to Shang, before she looked back at it again.
"What is it?" she asked in utter confusion. An S?
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:30 am

Shang laughed at her confused actions.
"Other than random piece of cloth shaped like an S? It could be our way of making sure we're still alive in this place." He hated to say it like that and with such cheerfulness but he actually thought this could work.
"I'm thinking we could use these to make a signal of some kind. Everytime we switch rooms, we could make one and place them somewhere in a specific spot in the rooms. Then, if we end up separated, we could search in the specified area to see if one of us was there."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:32 am

She smiled brightly, taking the piece of clothing from him and looking at it before looking up at Shang again.
"I love it! You're a genius!" she said and hugged him tightly.
She let him go, only to replace her smile with another confused expression.
"Why an S?" she asked and cocked her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:41 am

He beamed and hugged her in return, glad she didn't think it was stupid.
Not that he thought it was stupid at all but it's good to know he still had a thinking mind in this place.
"Well, I was thinking of different phrases that began with S. Like one could mean: Shang was here." He laughed. "Or another could be, See you soon. Or my personal favorite, Stay strong." He smiled warmly as he watched Charlotte for a reaction to any of those.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:45 am

She loved all of them and smiled brightly to all the suggestions.
"I'll need a bigger dress," she giggled thinking of how she'd have to tear off a piece of clothing every time she swapped rooms.
"Where do you want to put them? In the bathroom maybe? By the sink? Or maybe by the phone?"
She was excited, and she had so many ideas, which is why she thought it best to let Shang be the one to pick a place.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:11 am

"No need. He gave her the rest of the blindfold. This should be enough for at least 3 pieces. So you'll be good for 3 rooms. I'm not sure how many there are exactly but I'm sure we'll see each other again soon."
He surveilled the room. "Well, we need to chose a place that's hidden and not easy for someone to come across. If we put it in a corner, anyone could remove it... My first suggestion would be under a mattress but," He rubbed his chin in thought. "The TV? Could we slip them under those?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:20 am

She walked over to the TV and looked behind it, but it was bolted right to the wall. There was nothing behind it they could put it on.
"No.." she said and sighed.
She ran to the bathroom. That was the only room where there were actually common furnitures in all the rooms.
"How about ehmm..." she looked from the bathtub to the toilet, to the sink.
She didn't know. Would it work to put it under the bathtub? It was only a small space between the bathtub and the floor, but the pieces of clothing were really thin anyway, and that shouldn't be a problem.
"How about under the bathtub?" she asked eagerly from the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:28 am

Shang watched Charlotte examine the tv and shook her head, sighing. He mentally checked that off the list as she ran into the bathroom.
He paced the room for ideas until he heard her eagerly suggest the bathtub and walked in to check it out. He grinned at Charlotte. "Great idea!" He slipped his S cloth under the tub. "How often are you called a genius?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:30 am

She smiled, and acted as if she was counting in her head.
"Including today? That would make once," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:41 am

"Well, make that twice now. Charlotte you're a much smarter sister than Mulan." He leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Don't tell her I said that." He laughed at her expression.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:47 am

As he kissed her she quickly turned to him, blushing bright red and putting her hand on her cheek.
"Uhmm, thank you," she giggled once she came over the shock.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:51 am

He laughed at her again and joked, "What? Have you'never been kissed on the cheek before?"
He couldn't stop his laughter. "Seriously, Charlotte. You are just full of surprises!"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:53 am

It wasn't just her cheek, she had never really been kissed. Even with Dimitri, she had always been the one to kiss him, and never the other way around. She just wasn't used to anyone wanting to kiss her, anywhere.
She blushed even deeper and looked down, avoiding his gaze as she was ashamed.
What girl her age had never been kissed by a boy?
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:59 am

Shang noticed her reaction and stopped laughing. He immediately grabbed her shoulders and looked down at her. "Hey Charlotte, I'm sorry. Don't be sad."
He tilted his head and leaned down, trying to catch her gaze. "Peek-a-boo," He said smiling when he finally caught her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:02 am

She was forced to look at him, and though she blushed even more now, she couldn't help but giggle at his sillyness.
As she looked into his eyes she couldn't help but look at him in awe. He barely even knew her, and he was already so nice to her. Like no one had ever been. It was almost too surreal to believe.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:20 am

"I'm sorry for teasing you and you really shouldn't be ashamed of who you are. Trust me, take pride in being innocent for as long as you want to be."
He watched her with a confused expression. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:24 am

"Mhm," she said happily and nodded, still looking at him.
She was still blushing bright, but she was happy.
"It's just that you're the nicest person I ever met," she said softly and blushed even more.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:27 am

He laughed. "Wish I could say that comes with the job, but it's just who I am actually." He hugged her again and then pulled away, leaving the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:31 am

After he left she still stood in the bathroom a while dazed.
He was so sweet... so kind... like no one had ever been to her before.
Why couldn't Dimitri treat her like that?
A silent tear fell from the corner of her eye, but she wiped it off and walked into the room where Shang was again.
"So what do you want to do now?" she asked and smiled brightly, covering up her pain.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:50 am

"I want to tell Snow and Wendy, her roommate, about the signal-cloth idea. I'm sure it will help comfort her and the more people who know about it the better, right?" He smiled at her. In truth, he missed hearing Snow's voice and wondered what she would think of this idea.

He sat against the wall and sighed, "You mentioned how nice I was and I started thinking about how I was to my first roommate, Cinderella. I wouldn't say I was rude but I don't think I was as consoling and caring as I could've been. I've opened up a lot since I've been here and well, it scares me."

He looked up at Charlotte. "I feel like by making relationships in here, I'm setting myself up for John to use the people I care about against me."

He looked down at the floor. "I thought about that many times when I was roomed with Snow. That's why I staged a fight with Snow and I was actually glad I didn't get close to Cinderella, then. But now," He sighed. "I regret not getting to know her... I'd rather know all I can about someone and be distraught by their death than not know them or push them away and be less hurt."

He closed his eyes with a frown. "Is that stupid?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:56 am

She simply stood there by the open door staring at him with her mouth open.
She couldn't do anything else. In the matter of a few seconds all her feelings had gone numb, and all she wanted to do was pass out and not ever wake up. Why? Why had he decided to talk about this? Of all the possible things he could have possibly thought of to talk about, that was really what he wanted to say?
She was about to fall to the floor and caught herself by putting her hand on the wall close to her.
Her whole body was shaking. She had kept these emotions inside of her for so long. Trying to ignore them, trying to shut them out, but it was no use, and now her surpressed feelings returned with a vengence as her eyes started stinging, and in the matter of seconds tears were rolling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:21 am

Shang looked up and when he saw her crying, he stood up and went to her. "Hey... What's wrong?"

What I said isn't that depressing. She shouldn't be this bent up unless... He put his arm around her shoulder and guided her by the hand to where he sat just a minute ago.

He sat her down and then proceeded to the bathroom to get some toilet paper. He came back, sitting down next to her and handing her the toilet paper. "Here. You want to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:25 am

She did. She was dying to talk about it with someone as kind and gentle as Shang. She wanted nothing more than to talk about it with him. But she couldn't.
Her breathing was rapid, and before long she was hyperventilating badly, unable to control the stream of tears.
She grabbed Shang's shirt and cuddled up against his chest desperate for some comfort.
She just didn't want to be alone now.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:39 am

Shang wasn't sure why he felt so odd when Charlotte cuddled with him. He didn't think it would have felt so strange with Mulan but then again, he's never held her this way. Actually, he's never ever held Snow this way either!

"Uhh Charlotte?" He saw her hyperventilating and looked around for something for her to breathe in. "Charlotte. Charlotte, calm down," he said calmly as he pat her back and continued to look for something. Anything. "Tell me Charlotte. What's the first thing that comes to mind? Don't think, just blurt it out." He stared into her eyes and smiled. "I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:42 am

The warmth and comfort from his body helped her relax. Specially once he held her. It was all she needed, but from the wrong person. Yet, it helped a great deal, and once she had calmed down enough to actually talk, she did as she was told.
"Dimitri..." she mumbled against his chest, still crying, making his top so wet she bet he could feel the moist even under his top.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:58 am

Dimitri? Sounds Russian and definitely a guy from what I can see. Shang thought back to an analysis reading he had with his father's scholar master."He was someone close to you?"
He was glad Charlotte calmed down and wiped her eyes with some more toilet paper. "Who knew such a small girl could cry a river," He joked, watching a smile creep to her face.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:01 am

She couldn't help but smile at his sillyness, but even though she calmed down a considerate amount, she kept close to him, snuggling his chest.
"I wish he was like you.." she said softly, almost in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:03 am

Shang blushed lightly at her statement and made sure to avoid her gaze as he asked, "What was like? Can I ask what happened to him?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:06 am

She smiled bitterly.
"He turned into an asshole," she said while crying, not quite able to cover up a few sobs.
She snuggled closer. He was so warm, so comfortable. It was so comforting to just be held by him, to just lie there, as if nothing bad could possibly hurt her while he was there.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:16 am

Right. One question at a time, Shang. That may be the only way she'll answer them. He watched her bury herself in him and she really looked like the fragile little sister he has come to love.
"I'm sure that if you developed feelings for him, he must have been a great guy. Is he still alive, do you know?" He looked up at the ceiling and sighed. So Dimitri. How bad did you hurt her and why?
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:19 am

"He was yesterday," she said, thinking back to their phone call. This was exactly what she hadn't wanted to do, think about this. Think about him. Why couldn't she just move on?!
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:27 am

"He's be captured too?!" Shang exclaimed almost jumping up in surprised. He doesn't know why that shocked him so much but it did. He leaned back against the wall, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Never Let Me Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Let Me Fall   Never Let Me Fall Empty

Back to top Go down

Never Let Me Fall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 8-
Jump to: