10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inevitable Morning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:57 am

As he mentioned the army she made a slight face, but nothing big enough to pick up on. She still hadn't gotten used to the idea of being friends with an army man.
It was all forgotten however once he was done explaining the rules of the game.
She smiled slyly. She could have a lot of fun with this game.
"Just one more rule... you start," she said and poked his forehead softly before laughing.
She really wanted to know how good he was at this.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:27 pm

Shang laughed when she poked him and shuddered, wishing he knew what she was thinking right now. Why do I feel like this is a test? "Alright," he ripped a small piece off from the bottom of his cape and held it up for Charlotte to see as he crossed to the far end of the room. "This'll be the blind-fold and the objective is for me to get from here to whatever destination you choose. Whether that's the bathroom, the tv, the telephone, or even the door. You are allowed to spin me. Oh and don't forget to count. I like a little challenge." He looked at Charlotte one last time and grinned as he put the blind-fold on.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:47 pm

"Hmm... that would be too easy for a man like you.." she said and giggled.
"How about you try to find me?" she said charmingly as she walked up to him to spin him as soon as he put the blindfold on.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:13 am

Shang laughed at her challenge. "Okay. Whoooaa!" She spun him fast and the dizziness took over almost instantly when he stopped. "Whew. Uhh.." He shook his head and put his arms out in front of him as he took a couple of steps forward, focusing his mind on the surrounding room, listening for Charlotte's breathing or even her footprints. "I figure we can still at least talk while we play. I get the feeling you don't like law enforcers. Can I ask why?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:45 am

"It's not really law enforcers... I just... I don't know... I never felt like violence solved anything..." she blushed and looked down ashamed while she shrugged, though she knew he couldn't see her.
As he followed the sound of her voice to find her, she quickly took a step to the right to avoid him.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:11 am

As she talked, he creeped forward, listening to determine the direction and distance she stood. When he was sure of her location, he dash toward her, missing her by a hem and he heard her step away to avoid him.

He stopped where he was and turned to the left, listening carefully to her breathing. Her answer to his question made him wonder what kind of life she lived before. "I'll agree it doesn't solved everything but then, what do you think about self-defense?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:14 am

"Self defence doesn't only include violence," she said boldly, though blushing as she realized she might just have insulted him.
"Uhmm.. sorry..." she said awkwardly before jumping to the left just before Shang ran into her. She couldn't help but giggle slightly.
"Almost," she said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:42 am

"You sound so sure of that." Shang replied. When she apologized and got out the way, he smiled at her. "Oh I'll get you. Real soon." He laughed as he hit the wall and turned his back to it as he listened to Charlotte's small giggles and strategized a way to reach her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:36 pm

She started giggling more at Shang's reply, and even though she tried to keep quiet, she just couldn't. This was the most fun she had had in... as long as she could remember.
She started running around in circles to confuse Shang even more, but he quickly picked up on it, and as the back on his hand touched her shoulder barely, she released a surprised gasp and lost her footing. She was about to fall down, but she was still laughing.

[OOC: Sorry! I traveled for 14 hours yesterday from England to Norway xD So I had to go to bed really early ^^'' I was pretty dead ^^'']
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:37 pm

ooc: It's fine. I was actually held in a hospital overnight so we obviously didn't miss much of each other Lol! I hope you had a good long nap. I know I did! Razz

Shang was glad to hear Charlotte sounding so happy and he was even more glad to have finally tagged her. He heard her gasped and he suddenly reached out, grabbing her by the arm to prevent her from falling. He pulled her close and stared into her eyes for a moment before he started laughing as well. "It looks like I got you, Charlotte! Has anyone ever told you that you're a bit clumsy?" He continued to laugh as he still held her against him.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:05 pm

[Ooc, should I be jealous? Cause.....I'm feeling jealous....]
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:49 pm

ooc: idk but I like where this is going though... xD
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:55 pm

[Ooc..........if there is a love triangle....then I'm out and I'm being really serious now..... Crying or Very sad ]
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:19 pm

ooc: okay okay. No need to get so sensitive about this. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:27 pm

[Ooc....sorry if I seem ultra sensitive.....]
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:29 pm

[OOC: Dw Snow, I'm 100% completely in love with Dimmy (*cough* but what Dimmy doesn't know >.>'' ... (JOKE! >.<) Besides, Charlotte knows Shang loves you, so she wouldn't make a move ^^)

She pushed his chest, making him let go of her as he called her clumsy, but she didn't stop laughing.
After thinking about it for a while and deciding she wasn't insulted she just smiled at him.
"I think that might be putting it mildly," she said and laughed again.
"So... my turn?" she said and winked as she took the blindfold away from him.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:23 am

Shang backed up awkwardly when he let go and chuckled at her comment as he moved to the far end of the room. " Yes and I'm not going to make it easy for you to find me," he smiled as took off his shoes and laid them down. When Charlotte place the blindfold on, Shang began to move slowly in a crouch position.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:27 am

"Awww, and I who thought you'd go easy on me," she said sarcastically and lauged. She had figured Shang would make it hard for her, specially concidering his previous training. It didn't help that she was dead scared of running into a wall and hurting herself, like the fragile girl she was.
She put her hands out in front of her and started walking slowly. So slowly a caterpillar could have outrun her. She was just trying to take it easy at first and get used to it all. Being clumsy and wearing a blindfold while you're supposed to run around in a room wasn't exactly the best idea in the world.
She blushed as she realized how stupid she must've looked, but kept going, only a tad bit faster.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:04 am

He grinned at her cautiousness and realized that she may actually be more clumsier than he thought. He decided to go a little easier on her as he crept closer to her. "By the way, you never told me my time, Charlotte." He noticed her speed up a bit after he spoke and he moved around her, continuing to creep up on her silently from behind.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:10 am

She jumped and blushed as she heard his voice, but quickly regained herself, walking faster in the direction of his voice.
"Ehmm.. I might have forgotten to count," she laughed, but blushing slightly at the sillyness.
She hit the wall with her hand, bending a finger on the hard stone surface.
She jumped a bit back at the pain, but decided she would only look like a whimp if she let him know it actually hurt, so she turned around and kept searching for him, ignoring the pain.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:40 am

"Well, I'm not surprised," He chuckled at her sillyness and laughed even harder when she hit the wall. She turned around and moved in his direction. He flattened himself out on the floor and shuffled, army-man style, to the right.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:48 am

"This isn't funny, I'll never find you," she said, but despite her comment she was still laughing.
She turned around at a slight sound, but soon realized it was just her paranoia. If she was ever going to catch him, she'd have to be a lot faster than she was now, but her injured finger was just another reason not to go faster and possibly - probably - hurt herself a lot more.
She decided to stand completely still and listen. At the first sound she could hear, no matter how low, she would run towards it. It was her only chance of getting to him, ever.
"Not fair," she muttered while giggling.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:58 am

He could help his snickering as he shuffled a bit closer. "Unfortunate, isn't it. It'll help if you relax and your mind. Try to picture the room's layout and listen for my breathing." He exhaled loudly and began circling her. "Did you have this much fun trying to evade me?" Shang chuckled as he was quite close now, only 10 feet away from her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:05 am

She quickly turned around and ran in his direction.
She was terrified of hitting the wall again, but she was really desperate to find him at this point.
She didn't hit the wall, but she didn't find Shang either, and as she put her hands out in front of her again she could tell she had only been inches away from running straight into a hard stone wall. It was a bit scary how close the wall felt all of a sudden.
"No, I think you're enjoying this a bit too much," she giggled.
"I don't even know what I'm doing."
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:25 am

Shang watched as Charlotte ran at him, missing by only 2 feet. She almost smacked into the hard wall and, although he was glad she didn't, he couldn't hold in his laughter any longer as it all burst out.

"No, I think you're enjoying this a bit too much," she giggled.

He continued to laugh, responding, "What can I say. This brings back memories for me and its cute watching you struggle. Though, you're doing better than this one friend of mine. He's clumsy but more short-tempered and he would destroy all the obstacles with his fists rather than avoid them like everyone else.
You know you were real close to getting me. If you focus like I told you, it won't be so hard. I'll give you a hint: Aim lower to find me." He chuckled and decided to let his guard down as he shuffled on the floor, sticking close to the wall, towards her from behind.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:33 am

Lower? He was on the floor?!
She saw her chance when he started to rant, and figured she should try to get him as long as she could hear his voice.
She lounged forward in the direction of his voice, holding her hands out in front of her in case she fell.
She could tell she was close as his voice got louder, and she jumped in his direction. Either she would catch him, or she would hit the floor. She hoped it wasn't the latter.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:35 am

[OOC: Damnit Shang, it's been over an hour, and I can see you on <.< Where are you? <.<]
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:44 am

ooc: Lol can you believe that I have been refreshing the page for like an hour and I didn't even notice that there was another page and your response was on it? Embarassed Sorry...

Shang saw her lunge at him and he didn't have much time to decide whether to move out the way or let her catch him. He decided on the second choice as Charlotte landed on his back. "Oof! Ugh, you're heavier than you look but you got me and your time was horrible." He laughed, coughing under her weight.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:55 am

[OOC: Only reason I believe you is because I've done that a few times myself >.>'' xD]

She took the blindfold off and quickly got off his back.
"Sorry!" she gasped, but quickly started giggling herself.
"I doubt you're very light yourself," she said and poked his shoulder while acting exaggeratingly annoyed at him for calling her heavy. It was clearly an act though, and she couldn't keep her straight face for long before she bursted out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:00 am

He laughed as he sat up. "Oh I know I'm not light." He laughed at her act and stood up. "Well that was actually more fun than I thought it would be." He watched her burst out laughing and shook his head, smiling. "And I know you had fun. Thanks for playing with me, Charlotte. It really helped."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:08 am

She smiled at him softly.
"I had lots of fun. So what do you want to do now?" she said, smiling brightly.
She really didn't think there was much to do, or anything to do at all, but she was hoping he might have something else in mind.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:17 am

Shang looked around. "Hmm well if there was a mattress in this room, we could have made an obstacle course of some kind." He stared up at the ceiling. "How about a mind game?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:19 am

"Mind game? What kind of mind game?"
Mind games were one of the few things she considered herself slightly good at so she was really excited.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:31 am

"Well, this game, I'll play with Mulan sometimes. You basically pick a color and use each character or uh, letter in the word to describe what they think of the other person with. For example, I pick Gray. Now I have to describe what my impression of you is." He looked at Charlotte and sized her up. "Glamorous. Rich girl. American. Young at heart. Did I get any of those right about you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:44 am

"Pretty much all of them," she laughed.
"But I doubt I'm even close to glamorous," she smiled, thinking of how clumsy and silly she was. Pretty far from glamorous.
"My turn?" she asked and acted like she was thinking over the possible colors. She didn't want to pick anything too long like purple or yellow.
"Pink," she said happily with a huge grin.
"Powerful," she said thinking to his obvious strength and high position in the army.
She thought longer about the next one.
"Irritatingly good at practical games," she laughed. It was true.
She thought about the next one for a long time too, but honestly could not come up with anything else, and decided to go for it, even if it made her blush like crazy.
"Nice to look at, and kind!" she added quickly hoping he might not think too much of the second to last one.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:06 am

Shang laughed. He was glad he was right. He wasn't surprised that she picked pink and laughed at her second description and was flattered by her last ones. "Well thank you. Actually, back home, I was always teased by Mulan as a Pretty Boy. It didn't get annoying until it got around training camp." He chuckled and thought. "Okay, Cream." He looked to her.
"Clumsy." He grinned as he thought about her previous slip-ups.
"Romantic."
"Eager to get out of here."
"Alert." He remembered her reaction when they first met and how cautious she was.
"Modest." He wasn't sure about that one but she seemed down-to-earth to him.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:13 am

She started to really wonder who Mulan was. He was talking a lot about her. She must mean a lot to him.
However, if he really wanted to share, she figured he would have said who she was already, so she decided not to ask.
At his descriptions of her she simply giggled.
"Now, how do you know I'm romantic?" she asked giggling, but blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:26 am

"Well, that right there," he stood up and pointed to her cheeks, smiling. "You blush a lot. Also you have a lot of knowledge on the feelings between couples. You were dead right about Snow, by the way. I was able to talk through the wall with her." He rubbed the back of his head and looked away. "So what was your life like before you got in here, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:28 am

She blushed even more as he touched her cheek.
"Sorry," she muttered as if blushing was a bad thing.
Once he started talking about Snow he got her interested however.
"Oh, how did it go? Did you sort things out?" she smiled, so honestly happy for him. In her naive little mind she thought that as long as you talked about it everything would turn out ok, and it didn't even occur to her that it might not have been the case.
At his question all she did was sigh exaggeratly and look away.
"Boring," was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:37 am

"Boring?" Shang laughed. "It can't be more boring than being kidnapped and shifted from room to room with some people you don't know."
He looked to the wall where he had last talked with Snow. "Well, I told her I loved her and I'm glad I did. I feel relieved but now... I'm scared. It feels like I could lose her any minute in the place and I don't want that to happen." He frowned. "I want her to meet my family. My sister, Mulan, would probably drag her all over the place to bond. I guess you can say that's what I would do when I get out of here." He smiled as he thought of the possibility of Snow and his family having a nice meal, getting to know each other and their customs.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:41 am

"Trust me. A lot more boring," she laughed.
So Mulan was his sister? She should have guessed, but she always pictured Shang to be an only child like herself.
She smiled once he talked about Snow. However bitter that smile might be due to her own hurting heart, she was still honestly happy for him. It must have been wonderful to love someone who loved you back.
"I don't know what I'd do if I got out of here..."
Would she return to her dad? Her old boring spoiled life? She didn't even know if she wanted to, but what choice would she have? She was far too helpless to run away.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:52 am

Shang watched her. He noticed that weird smile again but decided to ignore it. "You could take a vacation. Come visit China. Have you ever been there before?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:54 am

"I've never really been outside America," she laughed and looked up at him with sparkling eyes.
"I'd love to go there. What is it like?"
The wide, sparkling eyes and the tiny hint of a smile on her parted lips made it a bit too obvious how excited she was.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:12 am

The expression she gave him was cute and he looked up at the ceiling as he thought of home. "Well around this time, it would probably be snowing and cold. But no matter what the season, China is a beautiful country. It has good soil and luscious bamboo trees. The hills are not too high but great for sledding down. The towns are full of generous people. We hold festivals for almost everything and in the spring, the cherry blossoms blooming is a very pretty sight. I think you would like it there. Maybe have some fun. No offense, but I don't think you experienced a lot of that back in America, not that I've ever been there..." He walked to the corner where his shoes were and put them on.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:20 am

"I've always wanted to see the sakura," she said, her eyes growing even wider, and her grin getting wide.
Once he moved away from her, she only sat still, crossing her legs, waiting for him to come back to her.
"Will you promise to take me there one day?" she said, her eyes and voice dreamy and soft. Almost pleading. At this very moment she wanted nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:31 am

He glanced at her when she referred to the cherry blossoms as their given name and smiled. "I do believe I hear a sign of hope in your voice, Charlotte." He laughed, glad to see the change. "I promise to take you if you promise me you won't give up living. You may have truly had a boring life but you can have a fullfilling one when you get out. I'll try to help you have one." He smiled at her and glared at the camera with a silent challenge to the villain. We will get out and don't think you can stop that.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:34 am

She couldn't help but feel hopeful and happy as Shang was talking to her, and she quickly nodded in agreement. They would get out of here together.
"Just don't forget your promise. When we get out you're stuck with me," she giggled and blushed, without really knowing why.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:26 pm

Shang smiled, shaking his head. What am I going to do with her? "I won't forget and I'm stuck with you now, aren't I?" He stated laughing as he leaned against the wall.
When he finally stopped laughing, he looked over and smiled at her, "So I have another color for you. Fragile. Upbeat. Compelling. Helpful. Sarcastic. Irritating in a good way and... Amusing."
He chuckled and looked up at the ceiling. "I chose the color Fuchsia. Its a pink-purplish blend that I think would represent you nicely and well, I'm taking a guess that pink is your favorite color."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:10 pm

"Purple, actually," she corrected him. She loved the color he picked, she was familiar with it of course, and she found it beautiful.
"Then I shall pick violet," she laughed. Another shade of purple.
"Very funny, Irresistably handsome," she giggled at the last.
"Overly confident." It wasn't that she didn't like his cocky attitude, she actually loved it, she was just pointing it out.
"Loving," she smiled thinking of Snow White.
"Easy to love," she pointed out. Though she had spent so little time with him, she already felt so close with him.
"Tad bit annoying... also in a good way," she laughed as if to get back at him for calling her irritating in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:21 pm

Shang never felt so many emotions at once and he couldn't help the blush that creeped to his face as she described him. He tried to laugh it off as she call him annoying. "Well that's one thing you and Mulan agree on. I am very annoying actually. Its part of my job when I'm training the soldier and I'm sure they've called me much worse things." He smiled warmly. "You know you're like another sister to me, Charlotte and I'm glad I met you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Morning   The Inevitable Morning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inevitable Morning
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next